Cubify

Out of Business

Compare 3D Printers

Research top 3D Printers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My copies didn't turn out right. The user manual was incorrect and not helpful. I couldn't correctly work the settings. My stuff looked like craps. The image was smudged and I could not even tell what the picture was supposed to look like so you should get it together. The value was craps. I Need my money back right now. Please irk what are the same copies to the printer. Can I get my money back please? Not reliable in helpful. I need a refund. I need to buy a new printer.

I really like the 3D printer. I like their customer service. If I need them they help me to fix the problem. The quality of the work I print from my printer is great and I'm glad I have them. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I use them for both personal and my business use. The value is good and they are great printers. I work with the company and they are great. The customer service is excellent. I'm glad I have them as my customer service. Very reliable company. They are there for you every step of the way. Anytime you need them they are there 24/7 and don't turn their back on you. Try to help when they can.

They always respond to every day that you have very quickly and Anna good and timely manner and a very kind and courteous on the phone and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody. They do a pretty good job with one thing to do. I could be a little faster but it's better than nothing. The value for the money nowadays is really good and I would highly recommend it to any company who may be interested in purchasing some new equipment. It's very reliable with a good speed and very rarely ever breaks down and has a great price for the money and everyone to try it at least once.

The customer support is very great and I love the way they are very nice to their customers. They allow us to ask questions while they answer with a quick, brief, great, supportive answer. I can call whenever if I have any troubles or concerns. The quality is very good and I am able to actually see every detail in my pictures. I love that I chose this type of printer and not any other because it's worth it. The quality is beyond outstanding and my friends even like it. The value of this printer is very good and it's not too cheap or too expensive and it's worth the waiting of the 3d pictures. I love the value and I'm grateful of how good the products end up to be. I can really rely on these products to help me in my time of need. If I need to print a specific picture, I know that this printer can help me print every little detail of the pictures and I won't be disappointed.

If you have a problem, they have very helpful instructions online to help you and live assistants to be called. Furthermore, when I had a problem with a component, a person was able to help me solve my problem quickly and efficiently with absolutely no hassle! The printer is very easy to use by itself. Now creating the design is a whole other story, but after that is complete, the printer easily translate it into a finished product. What I love is that the machine never crashes mid-print, that would just be a terrible experience, but this machine never has done that.

While, the price was definitely higher than some of the competitors in certain areas, I felt overall there a definitely some good value to the purchase. The provided quality is surely a step-up from competitors and mostly worth justifying the extra money spent for such a premium product. What makes this 3D-printer stand out above all others is its ability to never crash. Astonishing, I know! Never in my experience has the printer failed to work or even produce minor errors in the final shape. The machine works on a very high standard of quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cubify?

It was indeed a good product being that it was efficient enough to get the job done which is very much important. I was able to create what I needed using the printer and was thoroughly satisfied with the turnout. There were minor errors here and there but was to be expected since it was my first time ever using such a product. The overall value of the product was decent. It wasn't cheap, of course, but was an okay price for a 3D printer. I mean, those things are pretty darn expensive. I'd have to say that there is indeed a great amount of reliability of the product. As previously stated, it functioned properly and was able to get the job done.

The people at customer support were very friendly and informative, they helped me with exactly what I needed and I didn't have any problems trying to understand them or anything. The product quality was really awesome, I was kind of surprised that it came out as good as it did. It was also easy to use and very efficient. I would definitely use it again. The overall value is amazing and definitely something worth looking into or even purchasing for yourself if possible. The product came out great and there was nothing wrong with it. The product was very reliable. I didn't have any problems using it and it didn't have any malfunctions or anything whatsoever. Everything went as smooth as ever while using.

When I first went to use it I was unsure. It's pretty new. Most people haven't used them. They were kind, helpful, understanding and patient. They helped me from beginning to end and made my project perfect. The printer you can tell is high quality. It's kinda bulky but that means good. There's a lot to it but you get use to it. It's amazing to watch this amazing machine work. I would say the value is amazing. There is so much you can do with this. The possibilities are endless. Helped me a lot with my craft and ideas I come up with. This machine is reliable no doubt. I have not had any problems. I would watch kids use with it but other than that there is no breaking this thing. It's amazing.

I used it at my college and we had issues which were handled immediately. I didn't directly cover these repair issues but they were handled on time. Some of our products came out a little morphed but this is relatively common. Most 3D models are made a little lopsided. The printer did work though so that's good! It worked for what we were trying to accomplish. I appreciated that it printed quickly and with high quality. 100% satisfaction was lost by having the printer wear down on us but we had a lot of people using it!

Haven't really had to use it that much, but when I did, the wait time was quite short, and I was able to get my issue resolved pretty quickly. There was one annoying little feature where I had to remove and reinsert a metal part of a tube, due to an error message, but it was quickly fixed. It was just under a thousand bucks, which seems pretty good value for being able to print two materials at once. However, the cartridges seem a bit pricier than other brands. Other than the one error message, I've not had any errors with the printer breaking down. The printer runs its own calibration, which was a very nice feature that eliminates some human error.

I was having issues with connecting the printer but after taking to customer service the problem was instantaneous fixed. They were very patient and helpful. If you really want to be wowed and rooted to your seat this product is for you. It does things cartoons joked about. It reminds us that the future is now our present. The printers are pricey but once you jump over the price you relate back to the quality which surpasses the ordinary printer. It is well with the cash, since you're saving money printing. This printer has never let me down and never fails to give my family and I a spectacle every time.

Very helpful and courteous. Any question we many have they make sure to answer it. They don't make you wait long on the line. They guide you if you can't operate the printer such as they stay on the line with you while you are being guided. Overall it is a pretty easy equipment to operate. It works great and can literally print out anything and everything you want. It is a pretty sturdy equipment and it is very attractive.

Overall the product is very well. The product is high quality, it doesn't feel or looks cheap, in other words it doesn't look like it will only be good for a couple of months and then it will give up on you. Overall the product is very reliable. It hasn't given up on me nor it hasn't given me any sort of problem. It has actually been one of the best purchases I've made so far.

I was very impressed by how helpful and informative the customer service is. They walked me through the whole process with so much patience. Very good quality in my opinion. Watching the printer work and what it produces is simply amazing. I would recommend this one to anyone that asked. As can be expected, it's expensive, but I think it's definitely worth the price. I'm not sure what the prices are for other brands, but I can only assume that they are similar. It's very reliable and consistently produces high quality materials. I haven't seen any issues with the one that I've used to date. The only times we've had to contact the company was for a walk through.

They can be a wait trying to talk to them but once you can communicate with them they will really help you out with everything that you need because I had a problem setting the printer up and they helped me out very good and that is a positive. Their product is probably one of the best because I actually paid a lot for this Cubify printer and once I actually set it up, I was printing everything that I was expecting. It actually surprised me because I did not expect it to be this good. Like I mentioned earlier, what you pay for is what you get because the value is really good on this printer. I actually recommended it to one of my friends and they bought one and they were really happy because this is a really good 3D printer. You can rely on this printer to get you what you need. I used it for school and for work and it helped me very much and I am grateful because every time I need something I can always rely on my Cubify 3D printer to help me solve the problem.

The printer worked fine, there were no issues and I had fun. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. The quality of the product was amazing. I don't have much to compare it to since I've only used one 3D printer, but it definitely exceeded my expectations. Even though it is super cool, it was pretty pricey. I can't afford one of my own so I used the one at my school. There is no way I'd be able to buy one on my college student paycheck. I have only used it once so I can't say much about the long term reliability. However, when I did use it, it worked very well and had no problems that needed troubleshooting.

I just had a problem learning to use it. I called the customer support number. And a person took about 10 mins and walked me through it. I was impressed about the help I received. After I learned the proper way to use the machine, it is a great printer. The quality and depth is just fantastic piece. The real life like is out of this world. Full what the machine can do. The value is outstanding. It cost more than regular printers but the quality is far greater. So the value is not an issue at all. I have used it a lot. I have had no problems at all. Reliability is not a factor at all. I thought I would have has some issues with it by now. But to my surprise nothing.

I am rating this a 3 star because I had no need to contact customer support. The 3d printer worked properly and instructions provided were all I needed to set it up and operate it. Product quality was very good. I do not have any experience with other 3d printers so really have nothing to compare it to but overall I was satisfied with this printer. The value was good for the money I paid. I shopped around quite a bit as I do for any new technology. I bought a middle of the road printer and am content that I got my money's worth. This product has proved to be very reliable over the 6 plus months that I have owned and operated it. Great quality and nothing to complain about performance wise.

A nice printer. Product quality is very good. Little pricey. Ok.

I was able to print out the robot part that I needed for my engineering class that I was taking. The quality of the print out was decent and it looked fine. During printing though there was some smell which is normal to 3D printing but it was not affecting end result.

It's great and I'd definitely recommend it. It was a satisfying experience as far as printers go and I would definitely say for more people to use it.

It was my first time, very cool, I didn't imagine that I could possibly do the things I did but it was right there in front of me. Really hard to believe.

Used a 3D printer to produce tabletop game pieces. The pieces came out with quality and consistency, especially considering the size and cost. I would recommend the use of 3D printers in the future.

The 3D printer is really amazing and easy to use. It's prints out the 3D image perfectly although it has it flaws. They're easy to fix and make clear. The Printer 3D images can sometimes mess up and cause the ink to mess up and smear. Overall the printer causes good and efficient work towards projects and work experience. If you have no experience I highly recommend the 3D printer. The kids enjoying making their projects for school and planning on there.

I was so excited to get to try a 3d printer. The technology was amazing! This was in another office and we all couldn't believe how easy the actual printing part of the process was. It was a lot faster than we expected and I can't wait to print something in 3D again.

My 3D printer experience was great. I used one at my friends house because I wanted some better quality pictures and the process of using it was a lot simpler than I had thought it would be and I was happy with that. Everything on the printer was easy to function and explained easy in the hand manual. Also the overall look of the printer was very sleek and unique. It was an overall fun and rewarding experience to use the 3D printer. I am considering purchasing one as I had such a good experience with it that I now want one. Oh, and I didn't even mention how amazing my pictures looked in the finished project. :) I was very happy, and would highly recommend the use of a 3D printer to both friends and family. I do think they could be a little bit cheaper but I guess you pay more for great quality these days!

The 3D printer I was using, believe it or not, I used to make me an eye-patch. The Cubify printer produced said item and it was comparable to store-bought eye-patches, where I am not exactly sure where to get. Maybe I'll have it print out a brain for me -- I am a BLOND Guy!!!

There are pros and cons to the Cubify, but first the pros. Cubify is small and compact, very simple to operate, simple software, obviously creates 3d images (LOL), available pretty much everywhere. The support was good, 3d system has an online design 'sandbox' up which is great for ready use items, and lastly Cubify invent is an outstanding CAD designed for 3d printers, much easier to use than full blown CAD programs. The cons are unable to print ABS, well it can but doesn't do a good job. Cartridge filament system while simple is vastly overpriced. There are also no heated build tray, doesn't play well with outside CAD systems, it's very slow (LMAO), medium quality, mechanically has high failure rate... IT'S GOOD... AT BEING REALLY BAD. LOL.

It was very easy to set up and start using. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. Customer support was easily contacted and they provided all the answers to my questions.

It was a really great experience. I learned how to use the printer and how to get everything set up to make whatever I want. I really hope to purchase one for my own use one day. You can print almost anything that you want. I made a bracelet with my name on it and it only took about two minutes.

Perfect for any occasions. Love the fact that it's 3D! Very nice quality pictures when I print it out. Very pleased and will recommend it to friends and family members.

Cubify Company Profile