1.15/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

689 ASUS Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I will never buy anything from Asus ever again. They are liars and have crappy products that break after 4 months and then try to send you other people's broken stuff as a replacement. What a joke! Something needs to be done about their management or something because they are not making yall look very good.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I've now had 2 experiences with Asus support where it's turned me away to buy something else. My first was with an Asus x750jb that was having issues with the speakers not working. This was a laptop that had about 2 months left on warranty, so I contacted Asus regarding the issue. They stated that it was a software driver issue and I need to install the correct drivers. Obviously it wasn't, seeing as the speaker could work for a second or two if you tapped the top of the laptop where the speakers were. I had the runaround with Asus until the warranty finally ended where they said it no longer was covered. My second experience was with a ROG MaximusVII motherboard that was having chipset issues.

This motherboard was well within the warranty period and was having issues that have been already troubleshooted, and I told this to the agent. The agent was fine with my troubleshooting as it was similar to what he was going to have me do as well, got the RMA number and everything. I asked "so do you guys send me a box, shipping label, what happens?" I was told something that made me close the chat and buy a new motherboard. "No, you need to purchase a box and pay for the shipping costs on the label we are going to send you via email. The shipping cost will be $25 roughly depending on area and will take 4-8 weeks to get back to you."

Is this company for real? You're going to charge your customer for YOUR defective product? Some may see $25 dollars and think "Oh that's not that bad, just pay it" but when you consider that $25 is more than 10% of the original cost of a now 2 year old motherboard, and almost 2 months to get it back, what is the point? HP will send you a box with shipping material and instructions on what to do in overnight shipping and give you a detailed report of what stage your device is in for repair all online. I had my HP laptop out and back with keyboard, motherboard and bottom tray replacement within 6 business days. What else? Free. 0 cost to me. Asus has a pathetic warranty coverage as well as customer service, absolutely pathetic. I refuse to buy another of their products if this is the service I get for buying their top end products.

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Never had a single complaint from a Customer. Have many Clients with ASUS motherboards still alive since 2004. Yet I've seen so many Dead Gigabyte Motherboards it isn't funny. I will give ASUS my respect for the Durable products they make!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I will never ever buy this product again! This product is a trash! So disappointed, for less than a year it was just like that, the technician told us that it was a factory defect and that the insurance will not cover the software damage not unless it was accidentally broken! This is really frustrating!!! Will not purchase any of their products ever!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Had my motherboard die randomly after about 6 months of normal use. I was denied warranty replacement, and lied to several times in about 6 months of emailing back and forth. I was told a 100 dollar fee was for repairs, then when I pressed it, was told the board is unrepairable. They cannot prove their motherboard functioned properly as they couldn't be bothered to diagnose the board to find out the problem. Dealing with their customer service was the worst experience, and I will never buy their products again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASUS?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My issues with Asus started out innocently enough years ago with a M3A78-EM AM2+/AM2 motherboard. 8 months into its 1 year warranty it developed an issue where the onboard LAN adapter would not function for the first 10 minutes post boot. No connection, no activity lamps, nothing. After several attempts at contacting Asus about the issue I finally found someone who tried telling me that it wasn't under its 1 year coverage. Even after I sent them the invoice proving so. They finally admitted that it was under warranty but I needed to jump through continuous hoops to solve the issue. (Things I'd already done) including driver updates, BIOS updates, system reboots, different cables, different router etc etc. Even when I told them that there was a BIOS message stating "onboard LAN fail" nor did they acknowledge that the LAN would start working normally only after 10 minutes of operation.

That issue was never resolved as I just gave up and "learned to live with it". Next issue was with an EA-N66 wireless adapter. It would lose configuration daily (sometimes multiple times daily and lose connection). Since I again couldn't get Asus to work with my the retailer who sold it to me would only send me a replacement identical unit which also had the exact same issues. The retailer finally relented and refunded my money when their techs tested my returned unit and had the same issues. The next issue trumps them all. Over the course of 18 months my company did a large monitor upgrade. Over 30 VS248H-P monitors were purchased. I even purchased one for myself.

Asus claimed to have a 3 year warranty with a replacement guarantee that if your monitor fails in the first year, they cross-ship you a replacement. About 10-12 of these monitors had an issue (mine included) where the screen would go black as if the data cable were removed. It would then flash a few times and then "reconnect" stating its connection type in the top corner. It would do this several times an hour and others, not for several days. When I started contacting Asus, they at first claimed that the serial numbers I was giving them were no longer in warranty (for a monitor that wasn't even on sale 3 years prior) even though these monitors were less than 1 year old.

Then, when they finally admitted that these were under warranty backed with pages of Amazon.com invoices, they told me that they had nothing to send me as a replacement in complete contradiction of their "ASUS Rapid Replacement service for quick product replacement should a unit be sent for repair". They demanded that I return the monitor to Asus, at my expense, 2-way shipping. The total cost of shipping the oversized weighty box was nearly half the cost of a new monitor. It wasn't until I started calling them daily and demanding I talk to a decision maker that I started getting results. However, they stopped returning my calls after the 8th monitor replaced.

With all these issues, my company gave up as I was spending too much time getting this resolved and the cost of shipping to and from their facility was too much (they only did a cross-ship for 6 or the 8 monitors they agreed to repair). Now, even though none of them are over 30 months old, we have to replace them as about 1 per month is exhibiting the same issue. Asus blamed the cable, (Asus supplied cable) the computer (at least a dozen different machines and 3 different brands) and the power cable/wall outlet (even though the monitor isn't losing power, just signal).

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I know feedback on products and brands are important in order to guarantee customer satisfaction, and assure the continuous improvement of products. So here it goes my feedback on an ASUS product and I hope that it can be used by the company to improve their customer support and products. On January 2018 I bought an ASUS Vivobook Flip MODEL# R518UQ, and with less than a year of use its motherboard crashed causing me to lose all my data. I got in touch with ASUS and they fixed the computer because I was lucky enough to be still covered by my last month of warranty.

However a simple reflection: how can I trust the quality of a computer that has presented such a serious problem in less than a year of use? What would guarantee that the new motherboard installed will be reliable? When you buy a product as expensive as a computer the least you expected is that you are buying something that will last.

When I was deciding which computer to get, I was very reluctant to buy an ASUS because I saw some negative feedback on the internet, especially about their customer service. But despite that, I still decided to give them a chance. And guess what? BIG MISTAKE. I got in touch with ASUS' customer support to see what they could do, maybe at least extend the warranty for another year and I was told that I was trying to TAKE ADVANTAGE of them.

As a customer, I never felt so disrespected and humiliated in my life. That's absurd and just proves their reputation of having a bad customer support. So I thought I should share this and warn you. This was my first and LAST experience with an ASUS product. I have had a LENOVO and an HP for more than 8 years and despite some small problems, both computers are still running and with no hardware problems!!! I guess if you want to avoid problems, avoid ASUS!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I purchased an ASUS laptop in July of this year. Out of the box, the SD card reader and one of the USB ports did not work. I decided just to work around that. 6 months later, the computer is not working at all. It freezes every few minutes and can only be restarted with a hard reboot. I called the company and they asked me to do a system reset, a clean installation of Windows and a factory reset. Essentially, I'm resetting the computer to something that didn't work in the first place, right? It didn't work.

Now, they want me to send the computer in for between 14 and 21 days to be looked at and then they will decide if I should be given a replacement. I use my computer for WORK! So, my options now are to either go buy a different laptop so I can use while mine is getting fixed (probably by the same people who built a piece of garbage laptop in the first place) or to be out $1000+ in lost wages while my computer is being fixed. Their customer service is APPALLING! I am in a business that requires me to buy a new laptop every 2 years. ASUS had an opportunity to make me a repeat customer, but instead, I will tell everyone I can DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY ASUS!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

This is my third ASUS, a prior Zenbook, and my wife's Chromebook. This laptop is well built, very lightweight and fast. Background: I am a writer and use my laptop all day, either for research or writing. I am also technically competent in that I can deal with most computer problems. The Zenbook has some good features, including touchscreen and backlit keyboard, so I can work at night. This laptop is good for my research, email, and light writing. It is NOT good for serious writing, but that is true for most laptops. For serious writing I use my Lenovo Thinkpad, with a writer's keyboard that uses the old IBM keyboard, that has the correct spacing, key placement and touch sensitivity.

My problem with the ASUS appears to be a flaw or a defect in the Touchpad, something that occurred almost immediately after I received it in September. I reported it to ASUS. Their service response comes from ASIA and takes 12 to 24 hours to get a response, so an email exchange is very cumbersome, slow and not user friendly. The reps are obviously using canned responses that are polite but generally are not responsive to the specific issue and provide unhelpful information that assumes must customers are idiots (and maybe they are, lol). But I am not, and when I report the problem in detail and what I have already done to attempt to resolve the problem I find it unhelpful when they suggest doing what I had just told them I had already done. After a week of exchanges I got the impression that they were just stalling, hoping I would go away.

Eventually they realized I was not going away and I had a real problem, specifically after a short time while on a web page and while using some programs (e.g., WORD) the cursor disappeared. It was a touchscreen so I could still operate the computer but it was annoying and required repeated rebooting. They finally agreed to take it back and fix it, but they required me to fill out an RMA application form that asked for the same info they already had. First, their CAPTCHA didn't work. It kept telling me I was wrong, so finally I took a screenshot and sent it to them. Second, after I entered info into the form and sent it, they responded that some item had been left out (not true, I took screenshot of that also). They finally sent me an RMA (after 3-4 more days) with instructions including obtaining a proper box and packing it carefully and shipping it to them AT MY EXPENSE. They only covered the return.

Now it has been 10 days since I sent it to them and their website says approximately a week more. Compare that to my last experience with Lenovo, when from the time I reported the problem to them, they overnighted a FedEx box with labels made out and returned the laptop with a new hard drive 5 days from my initial contact.

I sent this to ASUS yesterday: "The problem with my laptop is not a serious one. I had to send it to you to fix a relatively minor problem that appears to be with the touchpad, hardware or software I don't know - but it was sent quite a while ago and it should have been dealt with and returned. I just learned from your website that it is going to take another week to fix and then you will send it to me. This problem has been going on since I first reported it in October and I still don't have it fixed. Considering this is the most expensive computer I have ever purchased, I have to say I am extremely disappointed. When I had a problem with a Lenovo the time for when I reported it to having it returned fixed was 5 days. Why are you so slow and unresponsive?" Their response this morning was -"We thank you for being a customer, we will look into your concern."

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I have spent almost a lakh (i.e 97000) on purchasing the G551VW and despite paying so much my laptop has heating issues and all games run on the lowest specs or either lag. I had given my laptop for service twice and all they did was reset my PC and sent it back. They provide the worst service and I strongly recommend not to purchase any Asus laptops especially the ROG series, it's not worth the cost. Buying this laptop is one of the worst decisions of my life.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Notebook X507UA Performance Issue: WORST customer service experience that I have ever had by purchasing ASUS laptop. A bit of background about issue, I bought a laptop with original Windows 10. With latest updates of Windows 10, it updated its features and made the disk usage as 100%, which is kept further. It happens as I turn on my laptop, says 100% usage and performance went very slow. I had conversation with technical team, they conveyed - This issue is because of Windows 10 as it doesn't work stable on i3 6th gen processor. This issue doesn't make sense to me, as in later minutes they also suggested that I should turn off any Windows update as everything is turned on. Taking an original Windows and turning off its updates - not good, as latest features or bug rectification won't happen then. I would like to use every new and good features which Windows offers for better performance.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Nonexistent customer, no tech support. If you have a problem with anything you bought, be prepared for the WORST customer service experience that you've ever has. They just don't care. You will get form letter responses and answers to your problems that aren't even relevant to your situation, it's like they don't even read the complaint at all. I have been a loyal customer for 7 years, but at this point I will NEVER purchase another ASUS product again.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I bought an Asus laptop. It have i5 8th generation but not performing like 8th generation. Slow processing and battery also not working 3 to 4 hour. It drained totally in 1 to 2 hour. Suggest me what I do???

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I had bought a phone from Asus called the Zenfone Max M1. Two weeks after I bought it I got occasional reboots. I would not receive texts or calls. And the wifi auto shuts off. One day it factory reset itself and deleted everything. When I contacted Asus they asked for the serial number. Once I gave it to them the Asus support person told me my warranty is void because my phone has been rooted. The problem was my phone was not rooted. I asked if they could show proof that the phone has been rooted they immediately said no and said that's just what the system says and there is nothing they can do.

When I asked for a manager the manager was rude and told me to even check if my phone is rooted to see if their system has an error. They want to charge me $130 for a $180 phone that should have been warrantied. Even the Best Buy rep who sold me the phone told me there is no way that Asus could determine that my phone was rooted by asking me the serial number. I unfortunately was over the 14 day return policy for Best Buy. Which is not Best Buy's fault. They are a good company. But for Asus telling me my warranty is void for no reason is really stupid. They basically stole $180 and asked for more money!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

So I used this laptop for about 2 months and the 1st time I leave it on through the night; instead of turning off for me it is ruined. Doesn't even turn on. I left it on ONE NIGHT. Unbelievably bad product. For a 2000$ laptop, it shouldn't be this weak. ASUS scams people like this. Call them out. Sink the company. People that make stuff that takes advantage of consumers should be IMPRISONED. Sooo angry this company doesn't care about Quality.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I bought a gaming laptop last September. This September the motherboard died without warning and the service center at Canada Computers where I purchased the laptop can't tell me why, just that it happens sometimes. They can't repair it for me as ASUS refuses to give them the part number required or to sell them the replacement part. (THEY ARE THEIR RESELLER!) ASUS tells me that they will not sell me the part either. I can ship it to their service center, pay for the diagnostic again and then pay them approx $700.00 on top of it all for them to install the new motherboard. Of course the warranty has expired and they will not honor anything despite selling me a dud. I have no guarantee that this new motherboard won't die in another year, and I refuse to throw good money after bad. This laptop was a terrible investment from the beginning. I will never deal with ASUS again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I am had a very bad experience with RMA Department of my GTX 1080 FA 8gig, I was sent another card as a replacement and it was bad too. After a week of troubleshooting over and over with support they finally gave up and created a new RMA for the replacement card. That was 3 weeks ago and still have no replacement because they don't have one to give me and is waiting allocation for a replacement to send me. I asked for a new replacement and they resist to do that, I sent an Email to the CEO and no reply to my email which was over a week ago. WHAT IS GOING ON???? Has anyone had this type of customer support?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I bought a gaming laptop and I am having issues since then. The keyboard every now and then stops working and I have to do some maintenance in order to get it work again. The CPU go all the way up to 90% every time I open an application, even if it is Notepad. I tried to recover to factory maybe this will fix the problem and now I am facing an additional issue which is whenever I right click the desktop it takes over a minute to respond. I am done with Asus.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I bought an Asus gaming pc that had a promotion on it, so I go home, set up my pc and try to do the steps to get the promotion, it didn't work. So I contact Asus support, wait 2 days and they respond the exact same steps that is already detailed on the receipt of the store on what to do to get the promotion even if in the email I already said I did those steps and didn't work. So now they say, "We don't deal with the promotion. You have to contact Asus Promotion." So I send an email to Asus Promotion and wait 4 days to get a response, no response.

So I send another email, wait 2 days and then I get the same response as the first email I sent with the steps I already know, so I respond to the email and they never respond back. So now I decide to contact the tech support, but you know what? They don't deal with the promo so have to contact the Asus promo division or team or I don't know what. In conclusion don't buy Asus if you want to have an after sale support. Hope the product you buy don't break cause if you want to get support you're going to be alone.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I purchased an Asus mod. #Q504U from Best Buy in July, 2016 for my granddaughter to take to College. They said Asus was a very good laptop, trouble free. The factory warranty is 1 yr., so I bought an extended 1 year warranty. 3 months after that warranty the laptop stopped working. The display went dark, does not come on, and the Geek Squad agent said the motherboard is bad. They said it would cost over $800.00, and three weeks to repair.

I called Asus to talk to customer service regarding the laptop failure, warranty, needed repairs, and cost. They said it's out of warranty, it would cost approximately $400.00 for repairs, and would take 2 to 3 weeks for repairs. I asked to speak to someone higher up to appeal Asus' coverage for repairs. They said whoever you talk to will tell you the same. I asked to talk with the President or Vice President of the company and was told there was no way for anyone to contact them.

Anyway, these are pretty severe and costly failures to occur in a top of the line laptop. I would think a credible company would agree, and would go over and above to resolve the problems. I have purchased less expensive laptops for my other children, grandchildren, and for my self, and they are still working fine. These other laptops are Dell, HP, and Toshiba. They range from 5 year old HP tablets for my two youngest grandchildren now 12 and 14 years old, a 7 year old Dell for my oldest granddaughter who is now 24, a 7 year old Toshiba for my oldest daughter, a 5 year old Dell for my youngest daughter, and a 5 year old Toshiba laptop for me. All, are still working great with NO PROBLEMS. PLEASE, do yourself a great favor by not buying an Asus laptop. They are not dependable or reliable, and they do not last. Stay with Dell, Toshiba, and HP for longer, trouble free life.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Bought it late May 2018. Won't startup just after five months of purchase (Black screen right after ASUS logo). Personally went to an authorized service center to drop it off (October 8, 2018); they told me to wait 5-7 working days for repair service (it's free because it's still under warranty). After a week, they returned the notebook to me via mail, only to find that IT STILL WON'T START UP (this time black screen right after windows login). They re-installed my Windows to Chinese language so I can't troubleshoot the problem myself.

Going there again by myself to complain about this, and yet they told me to WAIT AGAIN for 5-7 working days just to check on this issue. And they don't even offer me a temporary replacement or anything (FYI I'm a freelancer and I need laptop for work, hence during the first repair I was having so much trouble explaining to clients why I can't finish the work on time; eventually I have to run around to borrow my friend's computers). Called the customer service to vent as well, they only offer service in Chinese. And please note that this is a new bought laptop, right here in Taiwan (their headquarters/home office). I can't imagine how they will treat you outside of Taiwan. As for myself, I will not buy ASUS products anymore.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Mine is approximately 18 months old. Getting the screen to work is always a reboot. Now it will not accept a charge (plugged in not charging) message. I verified wall plug is fine. Called, they could care less. I asked should I go with new charger or any other suggestions. Phone went dead. Do not buy this problem product!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Bought a higher end ROG laptop only to experience motherboard failure within a few months. It was repaired once under warranty but the issue persisted and died again. Tech support advised me to just get a new laptop as I would keep facing the same issue even if they fixed it. Laptop didn't not even last 2 years in total, and half the time it was practically unusable. Horrible product quality.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I purchased a $1200 ASUS computer because I was looking for top quality, and was willing to fork out the money to get something fast and robust. I made a huge mistake. I have already had to return it twice, once because it wouldn't boot, and once for a screen problem - happily I bought a software and a hardware contract from Geek Squad (add $400), because I used it - still they couldn't/wouldn't solve the noise issue. I wanted to use the computer for recording music, but it has a VERY loud fan noise that makes that impossible. When I took it into Best Buy, they couldn't hear the fan noise... because the place is seriously LOUD! So to this day it sounds like the fan is beating against something. Additionally, it is so slow to boot, and so slow to respond. It is, in short, an Albatross. Thus, rather than pay top dollar for an ASUS, consider giving $1500 to some random homeless person. You will feel better, and save tons of frustration!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

The rebate company was taken over by another rebate company, and guess what! They will not give you your money unless you call to re-ignite your claim. A pretty crappy transition. This other company will probably just be keeping your money unless you call (888) 820-8964. My rebate has been missing for over a year but I called and they said they’re going to send my money, finally!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I pay almost $800.00 for a laptop and few days later it went out. I called them and they told me to send it back. They took more than 2 weeks to fixes, but it went out again. I sent it back 6 time during I had a warranty. They told me they going to change for another one, but they didn't. It never work properly. They stole my money and send an old computer. Now I have to buy another. If you don't want to lose your money, don't buy anything from them.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I've had an Asus laptop for about a year and it stopped being able to connect to my wifi. After quite a bit of troubleshooting I still had the same problem and finally decided to get rid of the laptop and find one that will work longer than a year. Would not recommend buying anything from this company!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Purchase this brand of computer 15 months ago for grad school. Got through two semesters and then the hard drive completely failed. Very disappointed in this product and will never buy from this company again.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

First person I talked to in tech-support read right out of a book, did not seem to have any knowledge on the subject. My issue got escalated to higher-level tech support where they had me fill out a form, which they never read. After a few days I got an email asking me to fill out the form which was the first thing on the email chain. Then over the course of next few days there let me know how interested they were on resolving my issue and on the fifth day, I was sent an email with a link to Asus web page to update my drivers & the page did not contain drivers or driver updates. I was not happy & felt like they could care less about me as a client. Their products are slickly packaged & look good. When you have a minor glitch DON'T BOTHER CALL ASUS TECH-SUPPORT they DON'T CARE or even read the emails.

They won't get back with you in a timely manner & WILL make you feel like a total idiot for waiting. Other than that I used to think I had a quality product, I feel research and development put a lot of effort into what they do, but with tech support??? After this experience; I’m not sure what they can do for me to keep them in consideration for the future, but it's okay because I simply spend less than $2000 a year with them. So it won’t affect their bottom line.

For all of you thinking of buying Asus equipment it has generally worked well in most cases great. And this is my only experience with tech support but with the way I was treated… I rather have my foot run over by a car. At least there I would know to expect delay and lack of use for a time and maybe a need to replaces some parts to get on with life… with this tech support you are left hanging in the dark with no clue other than if you need to resolve buy new equipment while they decide to get back with you… that is if they do. It has been a full 7 day cycle and still no response other than after 5 days I was told to try updating my drivers… that seems like they paid a lot of attention.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

When your monitor goes bad 5 days before the warranty runs out, that's a blessing, right? Not if it's an ASUS product. They tried to tell me it was out of warranty. When I returned it, $153 quote to replace the panel, even though there was never any indication that was the cause of the issue. NONE of the emails they send you can be replied to, but you can live chat...

Only the chat rep asks you to call. So you call and the rep says he can pass onto the engineers that they can proceed with the repair and not be concerned with the scratch, however daily automatic reminders let you know that they still want $153 for the original quote. You were assured that it would be 2-3 days before you hear back and then you do hear back. You receive a shipping notice to advise the monitor is being returned. No indication of whether it has been fixed. Monitor arrives with no paperwork to indicate if it has been fixed and then you realize it still has the same issue I sent it in with and now, of course, the monitor is no longer in warranty. So weeks later and apparently all they did was babysit it and then box it up and send it back. Fantastic.

Now the more cynical among you might think this all amounts to stalling tactics to get out of repairing the monitor under warranty but in all honesty, I just think they are inept with systems in place to do anything but benefit the customer. Will I ever buy anything else from ASUS? No. Will I ever recommend the brand to anyone else? Definitely not. Will I do everything I can to let everyone know how they should avoid anything with that 4 letter word on it? ABSOLUTELY. Maybe a better way to remember not to use them is if they could rebrand to ASUckS.

ASUS expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1989, Asus is a manufacturer of computer and technology solutions. ASUS products include mobile phones, desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and more.

• Asus Vivo: The Asus Vivo line of PCs is its basic desktop tower. Vivo PCs are designed to perform as all-around computers for home or office use.

• Asus Transformer: The Asus Transformer is a 2-in-1 PC that can be used as a tablet or as a laptop. It is a lightweight computer designed for portability and convenience.

• Republic of Gamers: Asus’ Republic of Gamers line of gaming desktop towers and laptops are gaming machines capable of high-end PC performance. There are various models at different prices.

• All-in-one PCs: Asus Vivo AiO and Zen AiO computers are its all-in-one PCs. They are available in touch-screen models.

• Asus Mini PCs: Asus Mini PCs condense all the functionality of a desktop PC into a compact box for office use. These devices are primarily marketed to businesses.

• Best for: Asus computers are best for businesses, home offices, casual users, gamers and anyone else looking for a computer.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ASUS Company Information

www.asus.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.