1.7/5 (30 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About ASUS

ASUS Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASUS?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASUS?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Hard to get new model during this deadly pandemic. Fortunately, it's good for me to get this quality laptop in ready stock from Asus. It is lightweight with 1.17kg, elegant designs and provide a solid performance for me within my budget. Even it's i5, but it has suit to my usage. The most satisfied performance I got from this model is its high resolutions and long lasting battery. Definitely will recommend it to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I love ASUS for all my computer and gaming pc needs. They have served the public and world wide for a long time now and ever since they opened they have been making the best of the best pc's not to mention the professional staff and personal on the phone as well as great treatment of all care needs.

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I have been utilizing Asus products for years. They are dependable and innovative. The Corporation consistently provides free updates so that the system is always renewed without purchasing new products. Their products last forever!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

Truly as good as they claim to be, Ryzen 7 is the version I just bought is very good PC and well priced, it is a laptop and a tablet all in one, the resolution is excellent, the weight is slightly heavier than I thought it would have been. My only concern is the variety of versions at different prices that confuse the shoppers as I was.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I bought this Laptop a year ago, and I really like it, despite the lack of a webcam and the low SSD space, but it’s still a beast, and I’m not planning to buy another one for the next year. I use it for gaming, web and mobile app development and it’s doing very good.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

They advertise best in class warranty but will not ship a new battery to place I purchased laptop from for them to replace it. My daughter is in Engineering classes in college and can't go 7 to 10 days without her laptop. Battery will not hold charge and it is covered under warranty. It is ludicrous to think a simple thing as a battery can't be shipped. I paid for the warranty, I purchased the laptop that keeps them their job. Even offered to return old battery once new one received but their first in class warranty department said no. I offered to take it to one of their locations but was told I couldn't do that either. Where is the first in class service at because I sure didn't receive it?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Very very many terrible things happened to me at the Bangkok office Asus service centre from over the years. From them breaking my asus phone back cover upon fixing something else inside and then giving me a bill for the screen back they destroyed. From them rooting my phone charging 500 baht ok but it was not rooted after I checked and managed only to get back half the money but total incompetence. From them deliberately damaging PINS on CPU box to discredited my warranty even though the issue was with memory slot as proven by a computer technician I have and took 2 weeks for them even to get back to me that, "Oh we won't honour your still warranty." Outrageous.

I warn anyone. You must take photos of everything before and get them to sign to it when you hand anything in for repair. Their goal is to ** as bad as they can and many more issues over the years. Asus make great products but I am really starting to rethink what other brands out there can I substitute it for that have better service performance. I did hear if you take to asus service centres in Taiwan could be your best outcome. Well it's what I heard anyways.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Customer service is abhorrent, I'll never purchase a product from them again. I made 4 calls to no avail and I knew more about the product and issue more than them. I only understood 1 word for a sentence from a customer service agent. So frustrating and the supervisors were just as bad.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Updated on 09/07/2021: Follow up from my last review. Sent to the CEO's office and email response from Ronald M, implying the same 24-48 hour wait and yet 5 days have passed and no response. Asus is a company who says they Aspire to do the best and strive for excellent customer service yet it has taken them 3 months to replace my device. What a joke.

Original Review: STRONGLY!!! suggest reading this before you buy anything from ASUS or ROG. 3 months since I sent in my phone for a camera repair, 2 months since it was lost/stolen on its way back shipped by asus, 1 month since I sent in invoice of proof of purchase which was asked for because they did not have a replacement device when they first told me they did and now 30 days into the "buy back program" to get my money back and still have not received any answers from customer service.

When I called in they say, "You'll receive an answer in 24 to 48 hours and we are so sorry." But I'm more sorry that will be throwing away everything I purchased for my ROG phone, 3 aero active fan, dock, controller along with my zephyrs g14 laptop and sadly will not be purchasing the new ROG phone 5 after waiting for its release and will not be using ROG laptops or products no more even if it saddens me to say because of this terrible experience and length of time. Still today I have not received any solid answers. To all current ROG asus users don't send your products in to warranty because you won't see it again and future consumers don't waste your time unless you want your products backed up by the worst customer service.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Purchased two "open box" Asus Chromebooks through Best Buy. Both chromebooks failed charging within a short period of time, and amazingly, this company not only refused to fix the computers, and their defective parts, but actually blamed the customer for their defective parts! Now having to make formal complaints to several agencies to ensure I get my money back. Please do not purchase ASUS products and have the same thing happen to you. If you need a chromebook, ACER has been awesome with both reliability with their chromebooks, and with customer service and honoring their warranties.

ASUS author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1989, Asus is a manufacturer of computer and technology solutions. ASUS products include mobile phones, desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and more.

• Asus Vivo: The Asus Vivo line of PCs is its basic desktop tower. Vivo PCs are designed to perform as all-around computers for home or office use.

• Asus Transformer: The Asus Transformer is a 2-in-1 PC that can be used as a tablet or as a laptop. It is a lightweight computer designed for portability and convenience.

• Republic of Gamers: Asus’ Republic of Gamers line of gaming desktop towers and laptops are gaming machines capable of high-end PC performance. There are various models at different prices.

• All-in-one PCs: Asus Vivo AiO and Zen AiO computers are its all-in-one PCs. They are available in touch-screen models.

• Asus Mini PCs: Asus Mini PCs condense all the functionality of a desktop PC into a compact box for office use. These devices are primarily marketed to businesses.

ASUS Company Information