3.36/5

452 Apple iTunes Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

A sum of Rs. 2049/= deducted from my account as VIN*ITUNES CHARGES on 14th August 2019 at 10.52 PM, I have not done any such transaction. I have also not requested for any such account. Kindly look into the matter and refund back my amount. Kindly do this urgently. Ashima

Original review: July 25, 2019

I purchased a equalizer app from the Apple App Store like 2 years ago and not too long ago Apple discontinued the app! I didn’t find out until I tried to use it one day with a message saying that the app could not be installed. I never got the money I paid for the app back. I know iTunes don’t care too much about their customers because I had trials I’ve cancelled but still have been charged for them! Just recently I downloaded a piano teaching app and a couple of other music learning apps. Well, I canceled every app on the account and a week later seen money was deducted from my bank account with Apple next to the charge. I went to my account to see what I was charged for and magically the piano learning app was still active. That’s not business, it’s stealing! Now I have to screenshot every time I cancel anything from Apple. (If I have to worry about things like that, I will go to Android!)

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2019

Was charged for a subscription I had cancelled. Contacted customer support. They refused to refund and did nothing but use terms and conditions as their shield. Used ITUNES for 13 years and spent close to $6000 over the years and they show no loyalty to customers. Will never use again.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I would say Apple no longer cares about their customers. A game I play suddenly made a purchase for me for an amount I would not spend. When I contacted customer service because you have to now I was told, "After reviewing your issue there is nothing we can do." Never mind if you look at past purchases, it can be seen. I would not spend this amount in game. And going by the name I would say she wasn’t even in the USA. So they have also outsourced their customer service. I will never buy Apple again as the company is now about money not anything else.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I have been in the hospital with breast cancer and have had someone taking care of my bills. Well my bank gets a hold of me and lets me know about all these charges to my bank account from the Apple store. First I chat then some calls me and basically tells me that I will only receive $15.00 back and they took took out well over $300.00 from my account. Pretty much all they said was sorry and that is all they can do for me. Well let me tell you Apple won’t get away with this. Not only did someone use my credit card but now Apple is frauding me. I’m dealing with cancer and all they are doing is killing me as well. I will be posting this everywhere I can. Also they will be dealing with my lawyer as well. Please everyone check your bank statements and make sure they are not frauding you as well. I just do t understand how Apple can take advantage of someone who is so sick.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: July 3, 2019

I just talked to customer service. I was charged twice for the same amount without my knowledge. I talked and chatted with 2 different people seeing if I could get any help on the subject. Both were useless and a complete waste of time. The one I talked to over the phone was very rude, no help whatsoever. "They both reviewed" my case "carefully" (in less than a minute) and I was told there was no way I could be issued a refund, as I didn't meet the requirements for one. Such disappointment. Seems like they are all given the same speech to read as both said the exact same thing.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I spoke to Apple support and was to be credited a charge back to my account. It didn’t happen, and caused my account to overdraft. I called and spoke to Apple support and received no help at all. It was very clear that they just didn’t care. Beware if you have an accidental purchase from Apple, because they will tell you that they will refund the charge, but they don’t. I am very upset with Apple support, and asked to speak to a supervisor and was not even given that option.

Original review: June 18, 2019

This matter has been in the process since March 11. How long does it take to refund me 300.00? It was a scam which was never completed, police investigated, you did a follow up. I provided you with the cards which were cancelled by you. I supplied you with my bank info when asked so you could deposit the said funds. I am annoyed and about to call the Better Business Bureau and report this. You have my 300.00. I have tried to contact the company several times but so far nothing new. They haven’t replied to any of my emails. Diane **

Original review: June 2, 2019

I was in the process of making an in-game purchase when a message from iTunes popped up asking me to update my credit card info. I did and iTunes messaged my purchase was complete. They charged me $100 but I did not receive the purchase. I requested a refund and was denied. I asked why, as I had provided the pic of their message and the in game support directing me to them and was told they’re not allowed to tell me why. Very disappointing support.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Called and asked them why my Apple ID has been permanently disabled, but they just cannot give me any good reason... So 5 movies, 23 shows, 219 songs, $361 left over iTune credits, and almost $600 Apple store gift cards from few years of Apple device upgrade were all there!

Apple iTunes Company Information