Apple iMac

Apple iMac
Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

Apple iMac Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iMac?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: June 27, 2020

Wonderful products. Difficult to get a hold of technical support. But once you reach them they are very helpful. The pricing for chargers is ridiculously expensive and borders greedy. I also disapprove that they outsource overseas.

Original review: June 26, 2020

This computer was a gift from my eldest son, so I really shouldn't have any complaints but, I had been so comfortable using my HP and had it not been around my birthday, I'd still have it! I've had this Apple for about 4.5 years and it has received every update Apple has ever sent out but, after all this time, I'm still not used to it! Little examples like the lack of ability to copy/print as I was able to do on my HP. I know, very little but, if you aren't comfortable with the machine, it's difficult to work as easily as I had before I was 'gifted'! I would NOT recommend Apple Brand to anyone looking for ease of operation and user friendliness.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I’ve had my computer for more than a few years and is working pretty good. However, I’ve noticed some sluggishness in that I’m ready for an upgrade but pricing is steep. I’m also waiting on moving somewhere that I can get package delivered directly or get assistance from Geek Squad.

Original review: June 26, 2020

iMacs are intuitive and very easy to use. With 16GB of RAM {I added *GB}, it can use/run an amazing number of complex, artistic software programs! An iMac makes blogging and hosting a website VERY easy, because the Macintosh O.S. Is extremely robust! I have been a computer user/owner since 1981, and I have used/owned ONLY Apple/Macintosh computers! They are elegant, compared to Windows-PCs!

Original review: June 25, 2020

User friendly device. Virus protection an added plus and removes a lot of anxiety. My only issue is the price. I believe that Apple products are overpriced; that a profit could still be made if consumer prices were lowered.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I’ve been using MacBook since 2009 and it is very user friendly and I’ve never had a virus to clear off my laptop. When I’ve gone to Apple for any issue, they have always either replaced something or fixed it right the first time.

Original review: June 25, 2020

The product is very good, user friendly but so are a lot of pcs that are far less in price. I like the fact that Apple iMac is more secure than PCS. I have no problems with the iMac and I've had this particular computer for 7 years. I would update but can't afford to right now. Tech support is superb. That's important for people like me who are basically a 80 years old technically challenged person.

Original review: June 24, 2020

They may cost more than most others. But they also perform far better than anything Windows based. A lot of people who don’t know much about them, complain that they don’t have as much power as less expensive PCs. But what they don’t understand, is that the OS is so much better, it doesn’t need as much power to perform 10x faster and more reliably. And unlike PCs, you’ll never have to replace it because it’s crashed. Windows users buy new computers, because their old one died. Mac users buy a new one just because they wanted a new one.

Original review: June 24, 2020

It seems they took away a lot of excess abilities for the new iMac. Without buying more Apple products I can barely use anything on my computer. I feel ripped off and this seems intentional since Apple has done this many times before.

Original review: June 24, 2020

MY 27" iMac worked for about 2 years then the display started going bad. When I contacted Apple and went to an Apple store they said that since it was out of warranty and I didn't buy AppleCare I would have to pay for a new screen (expensive) and it would take about 3 weeks to repair. I emphasized to them this computer was only 2 years old and shouldn't be doing this. They basically told me tough ** and wouldn't do anything.

After checking on the Internet I found there were hundreds of other 27" iMac owners with the exact same problem and Apple wouldn't help these people, either. I use my computer for business and couldn't possible have it gone for 3 weeks... it would put me out of business. Because they wouldn't stand behind their product I told them I would never buy another Apple product....ever. And I won't! Apple used to make good products but now they are making garbage.

Apple iMac Company Information