Apple iMac

4.0/5 (416 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About Apple iMac

Apple iMac Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iMac?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

My original (and very first) Mac Mini was purchased in early 2013. I upgraded in September 2020. First (and most importantly), I feel much more secure from cyber criminals while using a Mac. I do utilize an antivirus software regardless. The other (and second most important issue) is SUPPORT. There is a lot to be said about Apple supported products. The frustration level in using Apple devices is very low. Even if an Apple store is not available to you, there is the option of online support or telephone support. However you decide to solve your issues, they will be resolved or Apple will pursue it until it is.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

This powerhouse of a computer has a small footprint and modest cost. The Apple Mac Mini can use any wired or wireless keyboard and mouse or trackpad and modern monitor or TV. It works seamlessly, genuinely plug and play, with all Apple accessories as well as third party peripherals. The pre-installed software means no spending extra $$$ to have it do what you want. There is plenty of power to run my 50" smart TV. What's not to love?

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I purchased a new Mac mini and so far I am really enjoying it. The size of the unit is really neat and the option to add external graphics is something I may take advantage of it the future. I did pay to upgrade to the better processor, but I upgraded the RAM myself. It is incredibly responsive and the ability to connect 3 1440p displays is very nice.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I am a fan of the Apple IMAC because I have never had to worry about viruses. Going forward I think I will only buy Apple products for my PC needs based on their security features alone. I also like the the picture quality when I am watching videos online and it has plenty of memory to begin with. It is a great product and I highly recommend any Apple PC Product.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

They say that if you ever move from a Windows machine to an iMac, you'll never go back. Oh, so true! Apple makes their computers and their software to go together and it makes for an almost flawless match. The computer is great and the software is constantly improving. Apple Care assistance is personal and world class. I couldn't be happier!

Original review: July 4, 2021

Apple products continue to impress me. Quality is something you can always count on at Apple. I have used the iPhone for a while. This is my first Apple computer, and I will recommend it to anyone. The Best product in the market.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

I purchased Macbook Air in 2019, this was my first Apple device. I was really excited when I purchased it. The design was amazing. It costed around 1500 USD, but in my mind it was worth it. In September 2020, it stopped working all of a sudden. It's in excellent condition, but it doesn't work. It didn't fall, I did not spill water over it, it just stopped working. Now Apple wants another 500 USD, to fix it, since I didn't purchase Apple Care. I have decided to buy a new laptop instead, I simply do not understand the craze. I will not be buying Macbook again. When I come to think of it, it's slow as well compared to other laptops in similar price range. Hope this was helpful.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I really enjoy the ease of use and the quality of media when I play it. I only wish the laptop screen was bit bigger. It is light and easy to carry which as my work computer is very beneficial as I took it to and from.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Apple iMacs are workhorses and outlast PCs many times. They are the best computers for graphic design, photography and video production. They are much less vulnerable to viruses and malware, as well.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

I'm from a Windows-based background but got tired of the massive failures. Ten years ago, I began a journey with Apple and I'm looking at tossing everything Apple now because looking at any Apple device makes me feel ill. We moved to Apple because we heard the support was great. Actually, it's horrible and speaking English is worthless when they don't know what they're doing.

When I call Apple, I get just enough to be able to resolve the issue on my own. If I were a novice... Well, I stepped into my novice spouse's shoes who called them for the first time a month ago and we've had problems ever since - no computer and no phone. She bought an iPhone during the pandemic and was harassed into having Apple install Catalina on an older OS X. That wiped out everything. They didn't tell her a backup had to be done first. They didn't tell her a newer system would wipe out various applications. This was Apple support and they are outrageous and consistently (less 2x in ten years they helped me) bad.

Next step is to pay to have the system fixed and go back to Apple for reimbursement and keep at them. In the meantime, please boycott Apple. My warning to all - go back to PCs. Leave Apple. Every year the computers and iPhones are made with less and less quality (I hate my phone that's 2 years old - SE). I've had problems with both.

Apple author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The Apple iMac is Apple’s desktop computer. These computers combine display and CPU into one unit and focus on interconnectivity, high definition display and an easy-to-use interface and operating system.

• All-in-one computers: The iMac is an all-in-one computer that combines display, processor, storage and more in one device. This keeps a tangle of cords and cumbersome pieces to a minimum.

• Retina display: The iMac’s display screen is called the Retina. Some iMac Retina display models are capable of producing 4K or 5K resolution, the sharpest images on the market.

• Device integration: Consumers who also own an iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad tablet can integrate these devices to share apps and data. It can centralize user’s data and sync with the iCloud to keep data accessible from any device.

• Fusion Drive: Apple’s Fusion Drive combines the storage space of a standard hard drive with the speed of a flash drive. It keeps boot times and app operations fast and responsive.

• Energy efficiency: The iMac is built with energy efficiency and environmental friendliness in mind. Its low power requirements and construction from about 30 percent of recycled materials make it a good computer option for environmentally-conscious consumers.

Apple iMac Company Information