3.2/5 (31 ratings)

About Apple Macbook

Apple Macbook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

This is a very reliable computer and I have had it since 2012. They only criticism I have is that Apple could make an effort to make it equipment a little less complicated and user friendly. Geeks love their products because they like figuring everything out all the time but if you are like me, it would be nice just to be able to get the computer to do what you want without a lot of research.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I love my Mac Desktop for MULTIPLE reasons, many more of which will come up the more I use my computer. But, if I were to narrow the love of my Mac down to three points they are simply 1- I feel I can do ANYTHING with my Mac. Across the board, whatever comes to mind, if I want to do it, my Mac has a feature to aid me in accomplishing my goal. 2- My Mac very rarely encounters trouble/bugs/attacks etc reducing my stress/frustration levels, immensely. 3- if and or when I run into difficulty i.e. I want to do something with my Mac and I don't know how or it has a faulty software (which so far has been a result of something I downloaded) Mac CUSTOMER SERVICE is phenomenal - PHENOMENAL! They will hold my hand and stay on the phone with me for as long as I want. They pleasantly receive my calls regardless the number of times I call them. This incredible support, alone, makes Mac the best computer to own in my book.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Wore out my MacBook Pro between school and work; then the OS upgrade made my MS Office software unusable. Since I had to buy new MS Office anyway, I elected to trade in an old iPad mini and my Pro. Trade-in process was easy, and I got a bit off of the Air. Unfortunately there were two core-system problems with the unit, but Tech Support spent HOURS on the phone helping me through it. The unit has functioned flawlessly since then. When I used PCs, they were often back at the manufacturer for repair. Not so the Mac products. I got the Pro when I was going through a Master's program, and have never looked back.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I like the Apple MacBook line especially MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air with the 13" screens. Both have been great laptops to use for home and business applications. The added features of the MacBook Pro for the screen resolution, the 8 core CPU and unified RAM choices up to 16GB. The touch bar is another good feature for quick access to changes and updating my choices. I think the one I like most is the aluminum body. It gives a great quality look and for me the durability as well. Overall a MacBook is a great choice!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

This my second MacBook Pro. The first one lasted for 7 years with no issues until a black screen appeared and wouldn't go away. Best Buy's team could not repair it, so I purchased a new one. It is currently 1 1/2 years old, and even though this one has more memory, sometimes it spins and takes a while to open a page. On a consistent basis, I delete files, photos, and empty the trash can of items that I no longer need. Sometimes, a black screen appears and I have to close the lid for a while until it goes away.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Everything works fine. Only negative is the poorer quality of battery in Macbook. New battery only lasts about 5 hours before requiring recharging. Previous Macbook battery lasted 12+ hours under full use.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I have an Apple 27" display IMAC. The system works great and I am able to have multiple windows open simultaneously. It is very fast and dependable. I have only had it slow down maybe a half dozen times in three years. Of course that was when I had a lot of things open at a time or it an unrecognized option. IBM PC is way too slow for everyday processing. Apple isn't the best for gaming graphics, but it saves hours of waiting for business programs and apps.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Macbooks are expensive, but I'm on my second one in eleven years and they are quite simply the most practical and useful computers I have ever owned. They are reliable, they do not have unnecessary failures or programming issues like I run into with my company-provided Dell laptop, and once every four or five years they simply need a new battery and that can be done rather affordably.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I went to purchase the MacBook Pro and the staff at the store knew I was on a tight budget! They found this MacBook and were quick about getting the purchase done in a timely manner! This MacBook was worth every penny! Great specs, easy to use Touch Bar and fantastic speaker quality! For a budget friendly MacBook Pro, I highly recommend!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I love Applecare which has always come to my rescue with any computer issues. Having great support is important to me and you can speak to actual people. You have to go through different levels of support, but at least they eventually get the job done with smart people on the higher echelons of service.

Apple Macbook Company Information