Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.63/5

Apple Macbook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?

Original review: June 19, 2020

The Mac Mini is awesome! Very small square tower that fits on my desk and takes up very little space. I used an old Dell monitor which works great. I use a Logitech wireless solar keyboard and a Apple Magic Mouse. Updates work flawlessly. Love this Mac mini!!

Original review: June 19, 2020

I have had my MacBook for 5 years now. I am totally satisfied with my laptop. The Apple technical support has been the greatest from being locked out after changing my password and called Apple. The young lady that helped me was so helpful to me. I only go to technical support when I need them. I must say purchasing my MacBook was the best investment for me.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I love Apple laptops even though they are outrageously expensive. Main UNHAPPINESS is every time I get a new one I end up losing lots of photos and LOTS of music, and nobody seems to be able to help me--even after I bought one of their Time Machines for backup--my new laptop does NOT recognize it!

Original review: June 16, 2020

I got my MacBook Pro in 2006; with updates it runs like new. It never locks up and is quite fast. I’ve taken it all over the world with me and never had a single issue (except for spilling coffee on it).

Original review: June 16, 2020

I’m not happy with my computer. I have a 2017 Mac Air. It can’t handle multiple applications open. It doesn’t have an HDMI port. And soon after getting it the USB port stopped working. I’m can’t download the latest updates without it crashing. I also can’t install Microsoft Word without it crashing. It’s honestly the worst computer I’ve ever had in my life. I don’t recommend it to anyone.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Mac mini is a powerful, compact computer, highly customizable and economically sound. If you use the slightly older versions, you can easily upgrade the HD to SSD, add memory and enjoy the experience. I recommend Mac Mini's to folks that previously used an Imac.

Original review: June 14, 2020

My MacBook Pro is about 7 years old and still works perfectly. I would highly recommend purchasing a Mac if you're looking for a computer. It still runs fast when starting up and you can download lots of free programs from the App Store. The price is very high, but worth it for the quality and reliability.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I’ve been using a MacBook Pro since 2006. Although some would consider a MacBook pricey for a laptop, the quality & reliability of Apple products is definitely worth the extra $$. A MacBook can be easily docked to any monitor for both desktop and portable computing. Although my MacBook has proven to be essentially maintenance-free, Apple’s virtual tech support is easily accessible at no cost and has always responded promptly if I had a question.

Original review: June 13, 2020

It's a ok but it doesn't seem to have all the bells and whistles of a Windows PC. It is definitely a learning curve. A little pricey for what you get. Good graphics. Good speed. Wish it had a bigger keyboard with trackball.

Original review: June 13, 2020

My MacBook is very useful. I love the built in virus protection. I will continue to buy Apple because the products stand alone in my opinion. I have very few issues that were not solved with a Tech person.

Apple Macbook Company Information