Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Apple Macbook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I love my Mac Desktop for MULTIPLE reasons, many more of which will come up the more I use my computer. But, if I were to narrow the love of my Mac down to three points they are simply 1- I feel I can do ANYTHING with my Mac. Across the board, whatever comes to mind, if I want to do it, my Mac has a feature to aid me in accomplishing my goal. 2- My Mac very rarely encounters trouble/bugs/attacks etc reducing my stress/frustration levels, immensely. 3- if and or when I run into difficulty i.e. I want to do something with my Mac and I don't know how or it has a faulty software (which so far has been a result of something I downloaded) Mac CUSTOMER SERVICE is phenomenal - PHENOMENAL! They will hold my hand and stay on the phone with me for as long as I want. They pleasantly receive my calls regardless the number of times I call them. This incredible support, alone, makes Mac the best computer to own in my book.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

Wore out my MacBook Pro between school and work; then the OS upgrade made my MS Office software unusable. Since I had to buy new MS Office anyway, I elected to trade in an old iPad mini and my Pro. Trade-in process was easy, and I got a bit off of the Air. Unfortunately there were two core-system problems with the unit, but Tech Support spent HOURS on the phone helping me through it. The unit has functioned flawlessly since then. When I used PCs, they were often back at the manufacturer for repair. Not so the Mac products. I got the Pro when I was going through a Master's program, and have never looked back.

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I like the Apple MacBook line especially MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air with the 13" screens. Both have been great laptops to use for home and business applications. The added features of the MacBook Pro for the screen resolution, the 8 core CPU and unified RAM choices up to 16GB. The touch bar is another good feature for quick access to changes and updating my choices. I think the one I like most is the aluminum body. It gives a great quality look and for me the durability as well. Overall a MacBook is a great choice!

Original review: June 15, 2020

Before I purchased my first Macbook (at least 9 years ago, I found myself either trying to add, or having to replace my laptop about every three years. I would have been sooner were I financially able). Then I bought a re-furnished Mac, and still have it today with no need to replace it. Computers came on the scene well into my career. It was a whole new strange type of communication, research, etc.. that replaced, what to me was the tried and true method of doing things. I was willing to learn about them, I am talking floppy disk era, but even to an educated woman, it was a lot to learn. I found the Mac so much easier to navigate and was able to find a program for everything I needed.

Original review: June 7, 2020

I love my MacBook! The only issue I’ve had is not enough storage and no way to install more. Other than that, I love how fast it is, it’s easy to navigate, and I can program in keyboard short cuts. I purchased a mac air previously and love it as well. It is super light and just as easy to navigate, program shortcuts, and it’s fast! The problem with the air is the same as MacBook, little storage. But I am able to plug in a thumb drive for extra storage, so that helps with the storage issue. I would definitely buy a Mac again!

Original review: April 29, 2021

This laptop is worthless. The main reason: when you connect the laptop to your iCloud, it pulls all of your photos/videos and stores them on the hard drive, which is already tiny. I bought an external hard drive for storing items not going to my iCloud. My plan was to keep the hard drive empty. APPS also take up much more space on the hard drive than they do on an iPad or iPhone. You can have about a dozen apps before the hard drive is full. So who cares if the hard drive is full? Well you can't update the software when there isn't enough space; meaning, you can't complete any processes with other devices without current software. The machine is useless. For the price, you can get a great PC (any brand) that's more reliable and easier to maintain.

Original review: March 5, 2021

One year new MacbookPro and the battery is puffy to the point that the mouse pad doesn’t click anymore and the belly makes it wobbly when you type. Called support. They told me to bring my laptop to a 1 hour away Apple store that they would have changed my battery there. So I got an appointment, drove there, waited 20 minutes in line, to be told that they have to keep the computer in store for 3 to 5 days and they would give me a call when ready. Are you kidding me??? How am I supposed to work without it. I got an Apple because they were reliable, but now Apple has become a brand to avoid. Right?!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I will NEVER - EVER buy an Apple (mac book - phone, etc) product, unless they come up with a solution for this production's fault. My screen macbook pro 2017 has horizontal lines as well. It is a production fault. Apple wont repair... (they repair the same problem on 2016 model but wont extend to 2017...) I always thought apple were professional and knew what they were building. It turns out RUBISH PRODUCT followed by AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE that wont recognise their mistake....Buy apple they told me, they make great products they told me, it's great company they told me. I now make sure all people I know hear about how apple is treating customers like! NEVER AGAIN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Lawsuit..? Count me in!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Much to my disappointment, my 2019 MacBook Air, which was moderately used and in very good condition, completely shut down this December, after less than a year and a half after its purchase. I had to pay Apple a 500 dollar fee (half the price of the computer) to have it restored, and was given little information about what the cause of this issue might be, given that the shut down seemed to be of no fault of my own. I've been a loyal customer to Apple for the last ten years because I've always been greatly impressed with the service and quality and durability of the products, but given this issue, I will think twice about making my next purchase with Apple. I own a ten year old HP laptop that was half the price of the MacBook and has never had issues.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

This is a very reliable computer and I have had it since 2012. They only criticism I have is that Apple could make an effort to make it equipment a little less complicated and user friendly. Geeks love their products because they like figuring everything out all the time but if you are like me, it would be nice just to be able to get the computer to do what you want without a lot of research.

Apple Macbook Company Information