Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.85/5

Apple Macbook Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Macbook?

Original review: June 26, 2020

Apple has for a long time tried to deliver on the idea of products 'that just work'. This is highly evidenced in their computer lineup (obviously, this is not exclusively relevant to their computers). Having worked on both PCs and Macs over many years, I can confidently say that Macs are easier to use. With PCs, you need a certain amount of know-how, especially when things don't work. Even silly things like drivers for printers. Macs sort it out for you, automatically finding the driver online and installing it for you. Easy as pie.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I love the quality of my MAC. I own the MACBOOK Air. Although it doesn’t have a CD Rom. I have no need for one and if needs I have an external. I feel comfortable using it because of it’s safety. I purchased my MACBOOK Air 4 years ago and I have not suffered not one issue with it the entire 4 years. I would definitely upgrade to a newer one someday. I recommend the Apple brand to anyone.

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Before I purchased my first Macbook (at least 9 years ago, I found myself either trying to add, or having to replace my laptop about every three years. I would have been sooner were I financially able). Then I bought a re-furnished Mac, and still have it today with no need to replace it. Computers came on the scene well into my career. It was a whole new strange type of communication, research, etc.. that replaced, what to me was the tried and true method of doing things. I was willing to learn about them, I am talking floppy disk era, but even to an educated woman, it was a lot to learn. I found the Mac so much easier to navigate and was able to find a program for everything I needed.

Original review: June 7, 2020

I love my MacBook! The only issue I’ve had is not enough storage and no way to install more. Other than that, I love how fast it is, it’s easy to navigate, and I can program in keyboard short cuts. I purchased a mac air previously and love it as well. It is super light and just as easy to navigate, program shortcuts, and it’s fast! The problem with the air is the same as MacBook, little storage. But I am able to plug in a thumb drive for extra storage, so that helps with the storage issue. I would definitely buy a Mac again!

Original review: June 6, 2020

First time user of MacBook Pro. Having a great deal of fun with the computer. Its apps are logical and to have questions answered is easy. I recommend this computer for old and new users of this platform. After using a PC for a number of years I thought it would be impossible to use a new system. It turned out not only to easy, but fun! Try the platform. You may find out what you are missing.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I have had 3 different MacBooks over the course of 15 years and the service and experience from the machine and the company has been so wonderful. They have gone above and beyond when I’ve had an issue. Even outside of Apple Care coverage.

Original review: June 20, 2020

Ease of use and set up is great. Automatic tie in to all Apple devices was seamless when signing in with Apple ID. The sound from the MacBook Pro speakers is excellent. Battery life is solid and can be extended by simply adjusting screen brightness. Screen clarity is amazing.

Original review: June 19, 2020

The Mac Mini is awesome! Very small square tower that fits on my desk and takes up very little space. I used an old Dell monitor which works great. I use a Logitech wireless solar keyboard and a Apple Magic Mouse. Updates work flawlessly. Love this Mac mini!!

Original review: June 19, 2020

I have had my MacBook for 5 years now. I am totally satisfied with my laptop. The Apple technical support has been the greatest from being locked out after changing my password and called Apple. The young lady that helped me was so helpful to me. I only go to technical support when I need them. I must say purchasing my MacBook was the best investment for me.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I love Apple laptops even though they are outrageously expensive. Main UNHAPPINESS is every time I get a new one I end up losing lots of photos and LOTS of music, and nobody seems to be able to help me--even after I bought one of their Time Machines for backup--my new laptop does NOT recognize it!

Apple Macbook Company Information