Apple iPad

2.9/5 (171 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About Apple iPad

Apple iPad Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPad?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I love the iPad because it is so easy to take with me and use wherever I go. I use it several times a day for a wide variety of purposes. Its durability is fantastic. The automatic updates are convenient and necessary for continuous improvement. The only thing that I would like to have is a USB port to download information onto the iPad. It would make transferring data from a computer so easy. Other than that, I am well pleased.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

It took some time to get use to the iPad. The iPad charger can only be used on the iPad. I have had mine quite a long time so mine is an old version, my screen has a cover on from the start which has kept it in very good condition. Apple need to think about the price to bring it in line with the other models.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Apple is overpriced for what is now a mainstream product. I still prefer them because I am used to them but can easily go Android when I wear my iPad out. Having said that, they do retain top spot as far as performance in password help and battery life.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I first had a tablet and it was a lot of problems, then I bought my Apple iPad and have not had any issues with it. If I had to tell anyone it would be to spend the extra money because it is worth every penny.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The iPad is user-friendly, and the iPad Mini is larger now but not too large. It’s the best tablet, in my opinion. The iPhone is great too. I’ve been using them for many years and would never change brands.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Excellent product. I have used Apple equipment for over several years and found the quality consistently superior. It not just one device but the entire product line is so well integrated that going from iPad to the Notebook to the iWatch is almost seamless.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

The iPad as a device should be less expensive and have more storage. The power is in the apps that the iPad delivers. Given that I can get a sharp 32 inch WiFi enabled TV for $99 only thing missing is the battery.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Once we knew what to do we loved it and we are seniors. Recently purchased a manual iPad for seniors and learning even more what to do with it. We use FaceTime a lot as our kids live far away. It's of course very portable so you can use it everywhere when Wi-Fi is available. I call it my "Wonder pad".

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have an iPad Air 2. Unlike Apple phones and older tablets this product is supported for a longer time already, getting the newest OS updates and its hardware is still up to date. This includes specification and design. All apps are running smoothly, the battery life is still decent although deteriorating.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The iPad Pro has become a great writing and image processing tool and as a blogger and professional photographer I cannot be without it. I use it to process raw files that I am shooting on location and in doing so immediately move them to a blog article that I might be writing without ever returning home. In the car, on a log, in a coffee shop, anywhere. The access it provides is incredible.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Any time I have an issue, maybe 2 times in 10 years, Apple Support has been extremely helpful as well as courteous. I love my iPad. It is reliable, easy to use and a convenience. I am not prepared to give up - Ever! (Some would consider me elderly.)

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I truly love the Apple products. I use the iPhone as well as the iPad. I can’t imagine using anything else. I can’t even remember what it was like without both of these products. I could not switch to a different brand.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I use an Android phone but I enjoy my iPad. It is very capable of handling everything I need. I am very happy with it. I wish the glass touchpad was made of a sturdier glass. Mine shattered when it slipped from my hand. That has been VERY troublesome.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Although the iPad is of state of the art technology, excellent quality and durability it has its quirks and glitches. The operating system is very restrictive and limited access to non-Apple devices and software. iPad is not an open architecture device. Restrictions to backup and syncing with iTunes can be cumbersome and monotonous.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

The best, iPad Pro. The quality stereo sound of the speakers are clear perfect. Big enough to see and comfortable to handle. A must have in your technology equipment. I switched from an iPad 3 to the Pro. At first saw it too big but after two days I was adapted and didn’t want to use the other anymore. Until now, I don’t have any problems yet.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I really like my iPad Mini. I've had it going on four years now. It still functions great. However, I just don't like Apple iOS. It's so constraining and restrictive compared to what I can do with my cellphone (Android) and Google.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Having an Apple Store nearby with all the free lessons is of great help in these days of rapidly expanding technical advancements. Also APPLE support and especially Communities is a great way of solving any problems. I love the quality of Apple products and how they package their products.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

The price paid does not represent good value for money. Limited shops to get support service. Wifi dropout problems etc. A survey done suggests only 20% of people think it’s good value for money.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

My iPad Air 2 is my go to mobile entertainment device as well as my device for light research. I would like to see some improvements/upgrades (aside from the iPad Pro) to their tablets. The focus is on phones and I understand this is the company's bread and butter. However, for me the convenience and size of the iPad Air 2 is perfect. I would like to see some loosening of the ecosystem to allow for better integration to non-Apple products (I.E .Roku support etc), but other than that I have zero complaints of consequence.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I’ve always loved my Apple products. Never had a problem that Apple hasn’t fixed for me. Love working with my iPad and my watch is the best. I feel safe when I have my Apple Watch on and feel totally watched over.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I have been using the iPad since it was first released and love the portability, ease of use and syncing across all of my Apple devices. It is much easier to travel with than a laptop, but provides more screen real estate than my iPhone.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I got my first iPad when they came out and was the best purchase for me. I have since then bought the iPad Air, iPad Pro, and the iPad Air 2. I use to use my computer all the time, now it isn’t even plugged in. My iPad has replaced my need to use my computer. I have been a Mac Apple fan for over 14 years and I think they are great!!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

The ease of use and ability to locate apps and functionality. The iPad to me is expensive ho, the durability is awesome. When considering purchasing, the more storage the better. I love the picture quality of the camera and the different filters although, I wish there was an option to select the ISO.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I’ve had my iPad for quite a while & have found it exceptionally good. If I have any trouble with it I take it to an Apple store & they fix it with no hassles. The after service is great. I have never had another brand.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have had the IPAD MINI series for over 5 Yrs now and I love the easy hands-on reliability and professionalism the series puts to every purchasers. Easy to operate. Also Apple has a great customer service teams that are available 24/7 if I need any assistance whatsoever. Thank You.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

My iPad is great. This is the only Apple product I have owned. I would recommend the Apple iPad to anyone. It is wi-fi only and works really great even when I am away from home. Apple is a little costly but I bought mine 2nd hand.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I absolutely love my iPad! In fact my husband and I both have one and would never have any other brand. We bought an android for the grandchildren and there really is no comparison. The quality and performance is unmatched! I tell anyone who has android they would never go back if they tried Apple.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I love the iPads when they are new, however, they just do not last more than a year. It's a very expensive product for one that just 'gives out' after a relatively short life. I have 3 at home... and the newest one is over a year old and I cannot add anything new or do any of the software updates. I have switched to Fire Tablet and will see how long those last comparatively.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I really enjoy having the iPad, small enough to carry when traveling. It has replaced me having a laptop and I can print from a wireless printer. It is not however paired up with my iPhone so I have to erase from both devices.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

iPad has been nothing but a nightmare. I absolutely hate this tablet. Samsung is much more user friendly. 4 times now my ID has been compromised. I never had these issues with Samsung. Eats up internet, nothing but issues. I will never compromise my values again, swore would never buy an Apple product after San Bernardino...Shame on me.

Apple iPad Company Information