Apple iPad

2.9/5 (171 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About Apple iPad

Apple iPad Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple iPad?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

My boss bought me a refurb iPad. I gave it back to him but I forgot the password. Every time I try online to let him know to reset it, he gets locked out for an additional 15 minutes. Now he is up to an hour. My password reset request is supposed to get sent to the tablet, but nothing is happening, except that he keeps getting locked out. And there is no one to call. Support is for 90 days. This sucks. This is why I would never buy an Apple product.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I ordered the new iPad on Saturday along with some accessories for my manager. Apple sent me a notice that the iPad would be delivered by Tuesday. Tuesday came and no iPad, same for Wednesday. Finally, I get an email Thursday that says the item was lost in transit and the next date I'll get the item is in a week!!! I call customer service and the guy was ZERO help. He said I could go pick one up from the local store...let me see if this is my problem - NO! So I'm not going to fight all the people at the Apple store getting a new iPhone to pick up the iPad that was supposed to be delivered to me. So I waited on the phone for an additional 55 min waiting to speak with a supervisor.

After that amount of time the guy still wasn't able to get a supervisor...at Apple! He said someone could call me back in 24 hours. That does me no good. So I told him no thanks and hung up. I'm so disappointed. For such a large company this kind of service is terrible. Unfortunately they really have you by the.... so unless I want to move to Samsung I guess I'm stuck with these fools.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I purchased an iPad Pro just under 2 years ago. Now, I bought it without the extended 2-year warranty (my bad)...but in my defense I thought Apple products have an excellent reputation and would last at least 2 years. My previous iPad (which my son has now) is still going and it’s close to 5 years old. The iPad just froze this morning, and for no apparent reason it just wouldn’t reboot. I tried all the recommended troubleshooting tips. Nothing. So I brought it to the Apple store, hoping they could diagnose and fix it.

The technician helping me was friendly enough, but she couldn’t get it to start again, even a reset wasn’t successful. She then told me that the boards can just wear out and the only option was to buy another one. Really? After spending $700 on these devices, that’s the best Apple has got? Do they not value their customers? Disappointing. Yeah, I bought another one (a cheaper model) because I do like the product - I was just disappointed in its longevity, disappointed in the service, disappointed the only solution was to buy another one.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I am very unhappy with Apple and their Activation Lock team. My 6 1/2 year old's iPad was taken at Daycare and a lock put on it. Spoke with Apple numerous times, Apple ID somehow is not correct so we worked together in restarting from factory reset, this made the iPad on activation lock. I contacted them every day for 45 minutes to get this matter resolved. Submitted proof multiple times of proof of receipt, proof of ownership, proof of card used to purchase, Letter from the daycare establishment, each time they say they can't accept my evidence. This whole process has been terrible. How much more can I provide to verify it's my iPad. The Apple store credit card should even show proof of my credit card.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I have had an iPad for 8 years and two moths ago I decided to purchase an iPad Mini. It lasted 2 Months and Apple is telling me to purchase a new one because they cannot just change the part, they just cannot.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I set my iPad to record my nephew’s championship baseball game which was streaming. NO indication there was ANY problem. When the game ended the thing failed to save the recording. I am beyond angry. Do NOT trust this thing to record ANY type of live stream.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Two dysfunctional Apple products in one week! First the newest iPad Pro was not working and had to be replaced, secondly I ordered an UBS-C -> USB adopter from the online store that was completely broken! Unacceptable.

Original review: April 4, 2019

They are the devil! Refused to give me access to my dead grandmothers iPad. They are the only ones on the planet that can give me this information to have a lasting connection to my dead grandmother and they said no. How can they live with themselves??? Satan has entered my life and it looks like this??? Don't support these soulless information zombies. They will suck the life out of you!!!

Original review: March 5, 2019

My iPad Pro is an excellent product, does everything I need and more. But as I am now retired it will be very hard to expect to purchase a new one as the prices are getting way too high. That makes me sad as I like to keep up with new technology.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was given an iPad. Only use it in the house. Others have iPhone in the house. I use an S9. Son has a setup of Apple tv. I just never use it. Yes, the product is overprice, my iPad was given to me as a gift.

Apple iPad Company Information