4.00/5
Based on 38 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

96 Apple iPad Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 26, 2018

Have had this unit for over 3 yrs and have 85% more usage than my Dell computer. More compact for travel and for visual transfer passage to another person. Storage a plus of data but the transfer of videos a slight struggle.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I love this iPad. It's easy to use, comfortable in my hands and has a great many things I can do with it. It has an excellent camera, too, that takes great photos.

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I enjoy the ease of use of my iPad over my laptop. I also like the smaller size. I like that my phone can keep up with my iPad as well as I have an iPhone.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I have always used computers of the Apple brand and never had a problem. This includes desk mods, laptops and iPads. I have had very little classroom education of the use of computers but have found little problem in using the Apple models. I currently use only an iPad because it is so portable. When I got my first one I just started using it and learned with use.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I love my iPad. It's a great product and I would be so upset if something happened to it. I have had other tablets and there no comparison to it. They lag. Love Apple.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: March 20, 2018

I use my iPad more than any other computer. I do my business work as well as personal use exclusively on my iPad. I only use my laptop for sending out contracts.

Original review: March 18, 2018

My late husband started us with the iPads after having a gateway. We loved the ease of having it with you at all times. It's very user friendly for someone like me who learns as I go. Davy always found our iPads & he made sure I always have the iPhone because of its ease of use for me. The mini iPad & iPhone 5 will be the last. I can never afford new ones now so I'm hoping they last a very long time. Wish customer support was easier as well. But still, I recommend to all to buy Apple products. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Apple customer service is incredible, the free in store classes leave no stone unturned. Apple is the best product for reliability and easy to use for the less techy end user!

Original review: March 12, 2018

The Apple iPad makes access to knowledge a flawless experience. I use it in conjunction with my Windows PC. The iPad makes ownership of a laptop redundant because it minimizes the logistical difficulties the later entails. I have never regretted the purchase of an Apple iPad and would happily recommend it to others.

Original review: March 11, 2018

My iPad is great! I am seriously considering the iPad pro for my email and general web browsing. I don't know if it is going to be as easy as Windows but I am willing to try something new.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Oh Apple, you are so funny. I tried to install an app "transferwise" on my mini iPad. I have it on my LG G6+ smartphone. Why do I have an LG smartphone Because I had an Apple iPhone 5 and Apple's IOS11 update made the battery life crap. Anyway, I digress. Back to the story. I wanted to install transferwise app but I got an idiotic error message saying that I have to download IOS 10 or higher version before I can install the app. No problem, I'll download the latest update. Hmmm, NOOO says my silly Apple mini iPad, you already have the latest version and there is no updates available to download. REALLY!!! Must be time to give the Apple Mini iPad the boot and get an LG tablet because I'm enjoying my LG smartphone since Apple made my iPhone 5 unusable with their fantastic IOS 11 update.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Great product overall! I've been using the IPad 2 since 2012 nonstop. This thing is surely bulletproof and it's at least as fast as my HP personal computer which I bought earlier this year. Unique design and apps. It would be very to switch to any other smart pad! I do wish the prices were much lower on Apple products though.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

The reader continuously quits iCloud, does not load books properly. It takes forever for them to show up on your other devices, even when you pay the extra $20 a month it’s not worth it, it’s a major rip off, the hardware is great but iCloud is so bad that the computers including my iPad and my iMac are almost worthless. And Apple does not care, they are too big and they do need your business, so live with it or go somewhere else.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

We originally purchased this iPad for my husband's work. With him changing positions he has left it at home. It is durable and easy to use. We have a gorilla case which has been very beneficial since he works in construction. The customer support you can get a live chat online or by phone has been good. With it being much larger than a phone you can enlarge most any photos and articles. I am glad he got it for us.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I love the iPad Pro!!! My main problem is the shift key is half worn out! It is 1 1/2 years old and it wore out months ago! I also have not been able to set up to use my HP printer on it... I love everything else about it though. If I were to get another, it would be the iPad Pro again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

We always use Apple for personal and business. Their products are always easy to use. A while ago there were a lot of updates for bug fixes but these seem to have calmed down now. Wouldn't consider changing.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Love the interface, you can invert the screen for night time use with an easy click, rarely have an issue that a reboot won't fix, camera works great, great apps for almost anything. The only thing I don't like nor ever liked is iTunes. It's not so user friendly. Otherwise, love the iPad and Apple Desktop.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

The touchscreen does not always work as easily as they say. Difficult to close certain pages and instead of closing they can stay open in the background.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

We have 3 iPads. They perform very well overall but none of them pair very well with smart TVs or game consoles. But they cast well, IF the iPad will detect other devices. Sometimes, even a correct password, with some devices, are deemed invalid by iPads and iPhones unless jailbroken. For this reason, I am considering switching to an Android tablet because they are more compatible with connecting external devices like Roku and an Amazon Fire Stick. We have both of these and they do not work well with iPads. The iPads also did not work with our Bebop Drone 2 Follow Me app either. This is frustrating.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

After 3 weeks and 4 phone calls still they will not unlock iPad that I purchased and sent proof too. The customer service will not or tells you they cannot let you speak with anyone in the activation dept. 2nd time this happened. First time, took them 3 months to unlock my phone, that the Apple person had me reset completely, which locked me out.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I bought and use an Apple iPad Air 2 instead of a new desktop. I like to use it to review the news, articles and the weather. I also occasionally use my tablet computer for important e-mail. I can also read iBooks and look at pictures on Tumbler. Youtube is good for relaxing music. Some of the apps have hypnosis and guided meditation. All in all, I like my $500 purchase and use it daily. It however did not come with very clear instructions.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

The Apple iPad was a gift from my brother and have used it for about 3 years now. Portability is awesome. Dropped it many times and has never broke too. Has never had a virus unlike Microsoft products and memory capacity is good. The newer version has the speaker facing forward and I love the airdrop feature for picture transference. But was a pain to download pictures to memory media, then download them from media to computer and create folders for them. Then burn them to a disc. Other than that highly impressed with this product's ease of usability, dependability and reliability! Will definitely buy a new iPad when this unit stops working. Which I do not see happening anytime soon.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Customer support is great while you are in the warranty period, charged for after that. Just be sure to ask all the questions you can think of during the grace period.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I love the iPad versus the big laptops because they are a little more portable and I use mine around the home. I can let the Grandkids on it also because it has enough storage and the ability to expand.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Have written to several Apple contacts but of no avail. It is sad that "apple" could go off the radar this fast when there is robot needed repair. The more "apple" grows worldwide the most thinner it gets... Especially the after sales service. Below is my Apple iPad jargon. Model. A1460. MP-522ZP/A wifi cellular a6GB (black). IP part no. MD 522P/A. Serial no. DMPKJ49/WF/18P. Barcode 8-85909 65806 G. Iv-EI/MEID 990003082047453.

When I visited the apple store & service center in Dubai Mall... The impeccable customer service which exhibits clarity service was just a sight for an eye sore. However the result of this treatment was so appalling. The customer service guy was too talkative & too polite. And he diplomatically got out of the situation. My apple ipad died 2 years ago. I had bought this in Colombo Sri Lanka for my nephew... Before he could even work for one year it flunked. When I visited this time in November he gave me back the apple ipad and thanked me for the lifetime technology of apple ipad... I was humiliated by this gift to my nephew.

However as soon as I returned to Dubai on the 12th of December 2017 I visited Dubai mall apple store & service center on the 13th December. The serviceman who attended to us tried every trick in the apple book to jumpstart the contraption with no significant result. The apple ipad remained dark & dead. Then the serviceman came up with this plan. He told us the impossible mission. That this apple ipad needs to be unsealed by a "ROBOT". Only then will the robot mechanic can find out the reason for this apple ipad's untimely death...

Have written to several apple contacts but of no avail. It is sad that "apple" could go off the radar this fast when there is robot needed repair. The more "apple" grows worldwide the most thinner it gets... Especially the after sales service. Below is my apple ipad jargon. I am only looking for the reason for the untimely demise of the apple ipad as I know that it has passed the guaranteed period of one year. But at least the apple service center should have a robot to unseal it????

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Since I have the iPad Pro I would never go back to a small one. My husband goes to Mayo three times a week and my iPad and service dog help keep my sanity intact. The only thing missing is a USB connection. This would be perfection.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Apple iPad is just plain intuitive! My 98 year old dad uses & enjoys it. His other, not Apple, laptop kept giving him issues. He could not use it at all!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

iPads are easy to use as you can take them anywhere. I love it as once you use for the first time you are an expert user. It's so thin you can put it wherever you'd like.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My iPad is great with email, news, and Facebook, however, it sometimes fails showing videos. I love using it though. It has a great photo app. The screen clarity is sharp and the sound is clear and easy to adjust.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

My iPad Pro is really a great tablet. There are two issues I wish Apple would have addressed: The tablet does not allow a mouse, There is no port for a card.

Apple iPad Company Information