Apple iPad

Apple iPad
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.50/5

Apple iPad Reviews

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I love the iPad because it is so easy to take with me and use wherever I go. I use it several times a day for a wide variety of purposes. Its durability is fantastic. The automatic updates are convenient and necessary for continuous improvement. The only thing that I would like to have is a USB port to download information onto the iPad. It would make transferring data from a computer so easy. Other than that, I am well pleased.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

The iPad Pro has become a great writing and image processing tool and as a blogger and professional photographer I cannot be without it. I use it to process raw files that I am shooting on location and in doing so immediately move them to a blog article that I might be writing without ever returning home. In the car, on a log, in a coffee shop, anywhere. The access it provides is incredible.

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

My iPad Air 2 is my go to mobile entertainment device as well as my device for light research. I would like to see some improvements/upgrades (aside from the iPad Pro) to their tablets. The focus is on phones and I understand this is the company's bread and butter. However, for me the convenience and size of the iPad Air 2 is perfect. I would like to see some loosening of the ecosystem to allow for better integration to non-Apple products (I.E .Roku support etc), but other than that I have zero complaints of consequence.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I got my first iPad when they came out and was the best purchase for me. I have since then bought the iPad Air, iPad Pro, and the iPad Air 2. I use to use my computer all the time, now it isn’t even plugged in. My iPad has replaced my need to use my computer. I have been a Mac Apple fan for over 14 years and I think they are great!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I love the iPads when they are new, however, they just do not last more than a year. It's a very expensive product for one that just 'gives out' after a relatively short life. I have 3 at home... and the newest one is over a year old and I cannot add anything new or do any of the software updates. I have switched to Fire Tablet and will see how long those last comparatively.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

My boss bought me a refurb iPad. I gave it back to him but I forgot the password. Every time I try online to let him know to reset it, he gets locked out for an additional 15 minutes. Now he is up to an hour. My password reset request is supposed to get sent to the tablet, but nothing is happening, except that he keeps getting locked out. And there is no one to call. Support is for 90 days. This sucks. This is why I would never buy an Apple product.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I ordered the new iPad on Saturday along with some accessories for my manager. Apple sent me a notice that the iPad would be delivered by Tuesday. Tuesday came and no iPad, same for Wednesday. Finally, I get an email Thursday that says the item was lost in transit and the next date I'll get the item is in a week!!! I call customer service and the guy was ZERO help. He said I could go pick one up from the local store...let me see if this is my problem - NO! So I'm not going to fight all the people at the Apple store getting a new iPhone to pick up the iPad that was supposed to be delivered to me. So I waited on the phone for an additional 55 min waiting to speak with a supervisor.

After that amount of time the guy still wasn't able to get a supervisor...at Apple! He said someone could call me back in 24 hours. That does me no good. So I told him no thanks and hung up. I'm so disappointed. For such a large company this kind of service is terrible. Unfortunately they really have you by the.... so unless I want to move to Samsung I guess I'm stuck with these fools.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I purchased an iPad Pro just under 2 years ago. Now, I bought it without the extended 2-year warranty (my bad)...but in my defense I thought Apple products have an excellent reputation and would last at least 2 years. My previous iPad (which my son has now) is still going and it’s close to 5 years old. The iPad just froze this morning, and for no apparent reason it just wouldn’t reboot. I tried all the recommended troubleshooting tips. Nothing. So I brought it to the Apple store, hoping they could diagnose and fix it.

The technician helping me was friendly enough, but she couldn’t get it to start again, even a reset wasn’t successful. She then told me that the boards can just wear out and the only option was to buy another one. Really? After spending $700 on these devices, that’s the best Apple has got? Do they not value their customers? Disappointing. Yeah, I bought another one (a cheaper model) because I do like the product - I was just disappointed in its longevity, disappointed in the service, disappointed the only solution was to buy another one.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I am very unhappy with Apple and their Activation Lock team. My 6 1/2 year old's iPad was taken at Daycare and a lock put on it. Spoke with Apple numerous times, Apple ID somehow is not correct so we worked together in restarting from factory reset, this made the iPad on activation lock. I contacted them every day for 45 minutes to get this matter resolved. Submitted proof multiple times of proof of receipt, proof of ownership, proof of card used to purchase, Letter from the daycare establishment, each time they say they can't accept my evidence. This whole process has been terrible. How much more can I provide to verify it's my iPad. The Apple store credit card should even show proof of my credit card.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I have had an iPad for 8 years and two moths ago I decided to purchase an iPad Mini. It lasted 2 Months and Apple is telling me to purchase a new one because they cannot just change the part, they just cannot.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Apple iPad Company Information