Afinia

Compare 3D Printers

Research top 3D Printers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Reba of Henderson, NC on

Very high quality 3-d printer. It was fast, it's sturdy, it's easy to use, it has worked efficiently. It is a wonderful well made efficient professional grade machine that is well worth the money if not more to purchase. It is definitely high quality and you will not be disappointed at all. I am beyond pleased with this printer. It has gone above and beyond with every printing and is better than I could have expected. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to make a purchase of a 3-d printer. I did not have the opportunity to contact customer support, but if they are anything like the machines they support I know that they are awesome and capable, well trained and professional.

Ken of New Port Richey, FL on

Customer support is slow on the phone but helpful with information. At first a bit rude but then was ok. Didn't have to speak with manager. Some of instructions were unclear so called to get additional help. Also the product was very nice and up to date. I really enjoyed using it and teaching other people how to use it and manage it. Value was good. At first you may think it may look a little cheap but I was wrong. I have used it for so much and lit and lots of projects. Will make sure others use it. It's very reliable: I was able to purchase a warranty with it. I'm never worried about having to fix it or anything. Seems pretty durable as it is though. Love this printer!! I definitely recommend it to others.

Mark of Springboro, OH on

Did not really deal with customer support. I was using a printer that someone else had setup and installed. I am sure they were nice people. Our prototype came out and looked like the diagram showed it would. The material was firm and felt nice to the touch. The color was very bright. By creating a prototype of our widget we were able to see a big flaw we had previously overlooked. It saved us some money. I would prototype my ideas again. The widget came out as it was intended. We were able to do this in a quick efficient way. I would recommend that every inventor tries these out.

Shenelle of Sandston, VA on

I had my 3D printer for 3 years and I love it. I can do everything - fax, copy print stuff in color ink. Never had a problem my 3D printer in the whole years. The product is great. The quality is awesome. Afinia is the brand name. The value is wonderful. This 3D printer is worth the 300.00 dollars that I paid for it 3 years ago and I would pay that amount again if I had to because this printer is worth the price. This 3D printer is very reliable and dependable all the time for me and my family. The printer is wonderful. My son loves it for schoolwork and projects etc. My husband loves as well to print stuff for his cars. We just love it.

Victoria of Huttig, AR on

Customer support is very nice and always there to answer and help in any way they can. Great group of people in opinion and they won't stop until the issue is resolved. I never have any issues or complaints. 5 star rating. It is a great product and it's awesome. I couldn't have purchased a better 3D printer. I recommend everyone buy it. The value is ok. I mean my motto is 'if you want the finer things in life you have to pay more sometimes' and that's ok. It's very reliable. I've had it for a year now and it still works as if it's brand new. No other product compares to this one in my opinion. I love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Afinia 3D?

Angel of East Hampton, CT on

Very friendly support staff who are knowledgeable and will help you with any and all questions or concerns you may have about several issues. Amazing quality that is very superior to others. This is the future for 3d technology. Definitely would recommend to anyone. If you need quality and performance this is for you. Value is amazing - worth every penny that you spend between amazing product and awesome customer service. This is the best value that you will find for your money. Very reliable. I would highly recommend to anyone. They have wonderful customer support that will help you through any questions, concerns or comments you might have.

Jess of Albany, NY on

I didn't need customer support as I was with my teacher who knows how to use the machine very well. What a unique experience it was using this printer. The quality of the printer is excellent. It is large in size and of sturdy construction and able to handle reasonably sized jobs. Of course these printers are a little slow but that is to be expected. These printers cost a lot and are huge machines with a lot of working parts. It is definitely an investment piece but depending on your field of study, very useful. I was happy with the product I made but since I do not own this machine I don't know how long it lasts or how well it holds up on a job to job basis over time.

Nan of Hopewell Junction, NY on

Customer support was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. When the printer had a malfunction, customer service walked me through resetting the machine. I am so glad I was able to try this amazing technology. Although it is an expensive technology, it is so worth it because it is different, amazing and groundbreaking. The printer can do things I never imagined and makes doing my work easier than ever. It made my product output quicker and more efficient. It is a sturdy printer with a lot of capability. Whenever I need help with my work output, this printer has helped save time and is always reliable. Without this printer, I would be lost.

Joseph of Carbondale, PA on

The customer support is available for you twenty-four hours a day seven days a week so if you have questions or concerns just call any time is recommended it. Product quality is awesome and I will recommend it to any one that wants to use this type of printer. It is amazing and not too expensive. I give it a two thumbs up. Awesome value. I like it a lot so therefore it's good for me. I use it a lot. I will do so for a long time down the road and I hope people I recommend this to will do the same. Reliability is wonderful. I have had no problems with the maintenance of the product - no repairs or malfunctioning of the 3D printer so if you want to use this it would be good for you.

Joe of Bethlehem, PA on

Customer support was great with helping me with different types of questions I had. In my overall experience with customer support I would recommend that they are honest and knowledgeable. Machine does a great job making models & the accuracy is great on this 3D Printing machine. This product is such well made product. The printer lived up to my expectations. The overall value is well worth the money. I am glad I purchased the 3D Printing Machine. Completed my expectations for this product. The printer quality is great. I would recommend to anyone. The reliability was great. First time using the 3D printing machine came out great. Over exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with this unit. The software is better than I expected.

Hector of Pinellas Park, FL on

They were very helpful and answered question I had. The customer service was great I'd highly recommend this brand in any capacity that you need. The 3D printers are great. They are innovative and are awesome. I never knew they were capable of 3D printers. All the technology it has makes it that much better. You need a 3D printer in your life it will help with office and personal printing. So if you have the opportunity to get a 3D printer you should definitely get one. The value of the printer is one hundred percent worth it. You can do many things with it. The quality experience is also great. The reliability of the printer is great. They don't run out of ink easily and the technology is so innovative and out of this world. You def need it in your life.

Brand of Chicago, IL on

Customer service experience was great. The company knows how to truly help customers and it makes me feel like I'm appreciated. They are the best in the industry. The product quality is great. It is definitely worth the money. It's a product that will last a long time, and you can get help if you have a problem. Overall value is great, the money was worth it. The value speak for itself. I would have been mad probably if I had brought a different product. The reliable is good, I haven't had any major issue. The printer works as promised and it really is a great product I must say. It reliable in every sense of the way.

Henry of Mobile, AL on

Because they seem very knowledgeable, informative, helpful, and there whenever I need them for any problem I may have with their product. I think it's very cool, innovative, and something I'm very interested in learning as most as I can about the product and share what have learned with others who may be interested. Something is worth every penny and more that won't become outdated and require me to upgrade in a short period of time costing me more money.

Nate of Tacoma, WA on

Always have great customer service with all issues. Very knowledgeable with any type of question that I might have. I would recommend this customer service to about anybody that has this system. This produce is amazing. I have not had any issues with this at all. I would recommend this to all of my business partners, family and friends. A great purchase!!! I have definitely got full value to say the least. When it comes to school projects for my child or work or just wanting to show off to my friends. This has been a reliable product. Whenever I have to get something done, I can assure that this product can do so. I am excited to have this product to say the least.

Deborah of Alsip, IL on

I used the printer at a OfficeMax to sample it to see if this was something I wanted to purchase for my home office. As it turns out it something I would not get much use out of. If I ever need to use one OfficeMax explained that for a fee you can print what is needed at their store. The product quality was tremendous but really do not have that need on a everyday level for the work that I complete. Because of the lack of need for my task the cost of 3D printer is not very realistic for me at this point in time. If the need arises in the future I may consider one. The results were amazing and clear but I really do not need one at this point in time.

Shannon of Ocean Springs, MS on

The customer support was friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I have nothing to complain about. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and their printer is great. I use it all the time and it's the best I've ever owned. This printer is fantastic! I'm so happy I purchased it. It's well worth the price. It's much faster than my last one and not overly loud. The picture quality is great. I'm so happy I bought this printer. It's made my life much easier. The colors are vibrant and the 3D effect is incredible. It was well worth the price. I've never had any problems with this printer. It works great and it's easy to use. I love this printer. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Christopher of Las Vegas, NV on

At first we weren't getting the pictures we thought we should be getting from this new printer. We called them once, and they had a tech out to our place in 1 hr. Come to find out it was user error, we didn't have the set up correct. Items were fixed, no charges, and everyone knows how it works correctly. Let me be the first to boast about the quality of this 3D printer. We've seen them at trade shows, loved them, but weren't sure about the need or the cost. Within 10 minutes of set up, I could have cared less about the cost. This is a well worth the price machine and you'll always be happy. No need to tell lies here, it's an expensive unit. That being said, in today's world you must be the best, have the top equipment, and blow everyone off their feet. This does that. ENOUGH SAID. We've had no issues at all. At first we weren't sure any of us could figure this unit out. And the first week had tech with us for that reason. Within an hour, that was all taken care off.

Stephanie of Chicago, IL on

They were extremely helpful with the whole process. They were very detailed when explaining each option while also giving their own recommendation. I believe this product is super cool for people who are interested in investing in a 3D printer for their business. I would totally recommend them to a friend or business colleagues. I believe compared to the other products this printer turned out to be a very good investment. I am satisfied with the price because of my results. This product is reliable in getting the job done. I did not run into any issues while using the 3D printer. I would recommend to friends or business colleagues about its reliability.

Christine of Minneapolis, MN on

Great customer support. Very informative with their responses, helpful and quick. Customer support seems very knowledgeable about the product. Great quality. Was worried about spending so much money and it not turn out the way I expect, but my doubts were erased once I received and used the printer. Value is great. Not only paying for a very good product, but also for great customer support. I recommend this brand of 3d printer to anyone who is looking into buying one. A very reliable product. Use it quite often and haven't experienced any problem with it in the year+ I've owned it. If there's any issues customer support help out promptly.

Tyrone of Seminole, FL on

They have good customer services. They are always good to you. They are always there when you have a problem. They have a good product. I am very happy to have that product. When they print the pic that you want, the color is bright and it's 3d. The value of it is a good one. It's a great price for a 3d printer. It has a great pic and the color is amazing. It is really reliability. It last a very long time. I think I didn't have to change the color or the black in it. It has not broke on me at all. I really like the printer. It works great. I have no problems with it at all.

Loren of Moriah, NY on

I love sd printers. The customer support is very helpful as well. They will help you until it's all better for you. No matter what they're always there for you. The quality of this product is great. I never had any trouble with it at all. It works great from the day I got it and then some. You will be very happy with it I'm sure. I'm very happy with the value. It's very well worth every penny you pay for it I tell you that for sure. I would buy it again for sure. I would tell people to buy it if you're in the need for one. Very reliability and does such a good job as well. 3D printers are a must for anybody that wants or needs one. You will love them, they're worth so much and more.

Bo of Winthrop, ME on

Product is really easy to use, install tech support is amazing on any issue you may have in using any aspect of their service. Problems solved quick and easy by a live person walking you through it. Great quality for fine details in whatever you wish to make. Product lays smooth with very minimal clean-up if any... highly recommend using this product for your needs. While the initial purchase is a little on the high side, the support and quality of finish product far outweighs the small additional cost at original purchase. This product works smooth every time I've used it. No mess, no clogging of materials, clean-up is a breeze, have had no problems, consider it very reliable product.

Jokie of Dallas, TX on

Good brand... but not fully improved.

Chelsea of Framingham, MA on

My 3D printer experience went well. The initial hookup of the system was very simple and easy to follow. After that the turn on process was simple too, as for actually using the product, it was very simple. I had to check the directions a couple separate times but they were clear enough that I was able to solve any questions or issues on my own without having to call any customer service or anything... The finished product from the printer made me very happy. I would highly recommend this brand and product to many, many of my friends and family members as well. I had a great experience and rate it 5 stars if I were able.

Ashley of Newport, KY on

This was a really interesting experience. I am normally a skeptic when it comes to trying new things but I would be willing to do this again in the future.

Brian of Dallas, TX on

Loved it. Was easy to use and customer service was great. To refill ink was easy too. From the first day I never had any issues other than not being addicted to it. Hold time for customer service never exceeded 30 seconds.

Frank of Overland Park, KS on

Great tool for the future and will help with scientific advances. Also it will work for people with disabilities and their families. Our generation will have breakthroughs and make planet earth stronger.

Penga of Texarkana, TX on

The Afinia 3D printer is a good 3D printer on the market. It includes everything that you will need for your 3D printing needs: printer software, a USB cable, and tools for you to be able to use once you have printed. Unfortunately, there is no safety enclosure to protect you from the heated plate or moving parts, so one must be very careful. This is something that they can improve upon. Also, you have to wait a bit for your finished product to print. It can print smaller objects very well. I also liked that it did not require much assembly. Overall, I would suggest this for someone who would like a 3D printer for their house.

Ariel of Rome, GA on

It was very helpful. It opened up a brand new world for me and the things I could do for my college projects, and it also helped me make amazing DIY projects when I wasn't working on school work.

Btett of Henderson, NV on

I used this printer during a final exam in a Communication class at UNLV. I was demonstrating the many benefits of bettering an existing product. I was showing that this 3-D printer is vastly superior to a regular printer. I was able to print a T-Rex vertebrae, which could then be passed around and seen as it truly looks!!

Compare 3D Printers