Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5

Acer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acer?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acer?

Original review: June 18, 2020

Overall a great computer at a competitive price. I've had my Acer laptop computer for 6 years. It's been a good value computer with few issues or problems. I would recommend looking into this computer if you're in the market for a new one.

Original review: June 17, 2020

My first PC monitor was was an Acer. I bought a computer fair and it lasted years, I only replaced it because I wanted a 4k monitor. Over the years I have bought various PC parts from acer including a motherboard that also lasted years. My personal experience is acer has great products that will last, giving you more bang for your buck.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I bought this computer about 7 years ago. It came with Windows 8.1. I did a free upgraded to Windows 10. I regret doing that in the sense, I have instances where I am on email and I'm starting to work in "Word". Windows 10 has stuff I don't use. The computer is dependable. I have had a few instances of problems, but I've been able to correct and go on.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Have never been able to copy and paste since I bought it. Keyboard shortcuts don't work. Have problems with a lot of the apps. Other than that, which is enough, it works for most sites. Help sites are no help at all either.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Overpriced, repeated freeze ups and repeated errors and constant rebooting to get software to work proper.. Piece of junk. Constant upgrades do not resolve issues like does not recognize its own USB ports or drives or own software and Contacting Acer for support is non productive. Ex: try rebooting.

Original review: June 16, 2020

It's a decent computer for the price. Not the best or fastest, but good for most home use. I like the integrated PC/Screen, takes less space. I don't like the lack of available ports to plug in the mouse and other items.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Good for small things. Doesn't allow for multiple browsers & some apps. A little complicated to navigate & too private. Audio isn't high enough to hear sometimes & some apps only load through the Play Store only & not through Facebook. Downloads are sporadic & have to be repeated.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Have to keep recharging, and screen gets very dirty all the time, very sleek and portable, very good price, very fast, keys cheap quality, computer cheap quality, good for travel, good coffee shop computer.

Original review: June 14, 2020

The Chromebook by Acer is highly functional and reliable. I am able to use it for work as well as for personal use. The apps are easy to set up and use. I think everyone, young and old would enjoy many years of using this computer. Anti-virus software that came with it is easy to set up and run. Think of purchasing one for someone in your family soon!

Original review: June 14, 2020

It's a bit slower when transitioning from email to email, than I would expect. Considering the price, it's a small "give up." More speed is costly. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product. The graphics display A-OK. Watching films is totally up to par, quality wise.

Acer Company Information