1.05/5
Based on 43 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

46 Vodacom Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 18, 2019

I decided to pay off Vodacom and close my account. Now I have to request a paid-up letter every 48 hours because that's what they say is a waiting period. They claim you gave them the wrong email address but can't forward to the correct one, they then request for another email to be sent and then you will wait for the ** page until you call after 3 days and then the request again...the paid-up letter. I have not received it till now and it's been two weeks.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I purchased a Sony phone and PS4 Slim from Vodacom Chatz at Midlands Liberty Mall in Pietermaritzburg, the PS4 is still under warranty and I phoned the Vodacom customer care for advised and they said I must take it back to where I purchased it from. When I went into the store the manager said it was my duty to handle the warranty and I must drive 1 hour from where I stay and sort out my warranty with Sony. My advice to anyone buying the PS4 bundle, don't buy it from Vodacom. They offer very bad service and they don't answer their phone as well.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have consulted Vodacom so many times now that I have even given up on calling them because I never get assistance or any form of communication as to why are they unable to assist me. I have so many talking points of which I cannot seem to redeem. Every time I try to redeem I get a response "We are unable to process your request, please try again later." Every single time I call in, I never get assistance- I am always told that I should wait for 24-48 hours then the query will be resolved- but that never happens instead my points keep on disappearing. I AM SO FRUSTRATED and IRRITATED of this issue, Vodacom has been the service provider. Recently, service is just pathetic. Even the staff you talk to over the phone never willing to help.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

04/02/2019 Just had the worst experience at Vodacom Menlyn. Manager Baren is very rude and not helpful. He shouted at me. He has no understanding and lacks customer service. So disappointed. At least Murendeni assisted me.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

3rd request Vodacom stealing your money... Good day, I logged a call yesterday (15 Jan 19), a very rude Lady with the name Vercury phone me and did not want to listen to my side of the story, all she was interested was my statement which will be correct, because of the wrong cancellations. I paid R1057.00 which was deducted of my bank account... And paid in cash R2309.33.

In Sept 2018 I was given a Reference **, Account number ** for cell number **... and balance R1683.63. With Cell number ** that I downgraded the amount I paid was... R2309.33. On the which was paid the 14/9/18. On the 3 Oct I received a statement Vodacom OWING ME R776.07. There was still a problem on invoice number **. I was charge again for cellphone number ** R432.00 vat included. I phoned and no one could help. I went to Vodacom Mall of the South with no help... On the 14 Oct, 18 I sent a mail again to said I cancel the contract on the 14 Sept 18.

On the 16 Oct I received Credit note **... Late VSP cancelation R38.00 - and Credit note ** R280.00... and a invoice ** R1290.91 for October, but this contract was cancelled on the 14/9/18 and now I get charged again for October... R432.00+ R1290.91 but I paid this money in October... as per reference above. Could someone that understand cancelations and good service call me or pass my credit. Please pull all invoices and credit notes and cancellation references and downgrades. Do your calculations. I cancelled in September not October. I paid in October. PLEASE... My next step will be Cartblance and Rapport.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vodacom?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I am still waiting for Vodacom after 3 weeks to activate my SIM card and now because Vodacom took so long my SIM card expired and now guess what? I have to wait again for a new SIM card to be delivered to me... wonderful customer service Vodacom, you killed it! That is my trust in you I am talking about. Oh yes and they don't come back to you at all, part of their wonderful customer service they offer. So if you are considering Vodacom, please don't, they don't care about you. The only sad part if Vodacom goes down one day will be all the jobs lost. The rest of SA will be ok on other networks.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

You need a strong constitution if you want to try and do business with this unethical company. Their FB page, which is littered with hundreds of complaints from customers about exactly the same issue: they put credit (air time or data) on their phones and it disappears before they can use it. The flaccid acknowledgements from Vodafone... But nothing changes. How does the regulator allow this criminal outfit to stay in business? I had R280 credit on my phone. Turned phone off and did not use for 6 weeks. Switched it on and my credit was at R20. Topped up with R100 and switched phone off. Turned it on 4 hours later to find my balance was R20.

Vodacom stole almost R400 from me. Thank god it was only PAYG, and I’ve now joined a different network. Obviously I will never see my money again. I want to warn people about the EMOTIONAL COST of trying to do business with Vodacom. Nobody cares, they pass you around department after department, they put you on hold over and over again, or provide inane responses on FB. They spout their 'process' at you like automatons and so it goes on. Why worry about robots taking over jobs - when at Vodacom they just turn the humans into robots.

None of them has even a trickle of empathy, concern or care. None of them is remotely bothered that you are paying them for bad service and all the consequential losses that that incurs. I wonder how many customers they lose each year. I am fascinated to see at what point the CEO actually notices what a dumpster fire of an organization he is running. It is tiring to respond to people who loathe you and have contempt for you and who just want to move your problem off their screen and on to someone else's. Be warned!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

We are situated in a little town and we don't have Vodacom signal, sometimes we might be lucky enough to get one bar. When you call them they are very helpful and the problem is sorted... For maybe 3 or 4 days! I was pay as you go, now all of a sudden I'm top-up. I bought 700mb prepaid data, I received 550mb data. THIS COMPANY IS VERY DISHONEST WITH CLIENTS.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I called Vodacom regarding an issue with my play store game, the first lady I spoke to told me they're aware and handling it with Google. I accepted and assumed it to be resolved soon. A day later I managed to carry on with my game and purchase what I pay for straight from my bank account into airtime. Even though it's a contract phone I use my own money.

Second call to them a lady advised to contact the account holder and that the limit could be removed in an instant. It was not. The same thing happened on my second phone a different number. I called in again and spoke to a man who put me on hold for 20 minutes and came back with a revolting attitude asking me what I want him to do. If you work in service that's the last thing you should ask a client that's been using Vodacom for years. Every consultant has a different process and a different story when you call in for the same problem leaving you frustrated and aggravated because of their disgusting attitude. All 3 calls I made are recorded as proof. I will cancel my contracts and find another service provider that has a clue when it comes to their paying loyal customers.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I'm not happy at all with Vodacom right now, I will never even recommend it to anyone. I lodged an upgrade fraud case in April and sent my ID copy and affidavit as they requested, even today I have not received any feedback from them. On the 20th June 2018 Vodacom tried to debit R14 900,43 from my bank account for an upgrade that I did not do. I had to reversed the amount of R1700 in August. Now I’m receiving calls from them saying I must make an arrangement to pay. I keep on sending emails to request feedback from the fraud department but I do not receive any response. Today I received a call from their legal department saying they are handing me over to ITC if I don't pay the arrears. I cannot deal with this inconvenience in my life. I have a lot to deal with.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

My problem started when I requested to cancel my Vodacom contract. I was told that I have to pay for outstanding amount and also early cancellation fee which amounted to R683. That amount I paid later when I have to apply for finance. I was told I was behind with Vodacom payments. I called Vodacom to ask what is the amount I am owing is for, they told me that I have to pay about R381 for early cancellation. That was unbelievable. But I paid it anyway. Then I requested a settlement letter. The consultant told me that she has requested it and I should wait for 48 hours. I waited a week still no letter.

I called again to follow-up. The consultant told me she is requesting it and I should wait for 48 hours again. Now I was getting very angry. I waited. On the third week now I called to tell them I have not received the letter, here I was talking to a lady called Dimakatso and she told me that she is requesting and I should wait for 48 hours again. I truly can't believe a short letter like this can take 3 weeks to get. Vodacom is a Real disappointment. Their service is BAD. They must be ashamed. They are destroying their own name.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I went to Vodacom Gateway with today being cyber Monday, I was interested in taking a contract. The store closes at 19h00 on a Monday and I arrived at the store at 17h45. There were a lot of staff visible and without customers so after waiting approximately 15 minutes with no attendance I tried to investigate why, I was told that because it was an hour before the store closes they only have 3 sales people available and all were busy. With it being Cyber Monday I found that stranger and then asked for the store manager, I was told he left for the day.

I then tried calling the store. I could hear the phone ring but none of the staff (approx 8 without customers and doing nothing) just ignored the phone ringing. When I walked up to the counter with 2 staff of which one was assisting a customer and asked if they could not hear the phone ring I was told that they assist instore customers first, I then pointed out the number of staff available and doing nothing and the guy just ignored my comment.

Where is the point in having such a big fancy store with so many visible staff but no one to assist. After a 30 min wait I saw a sales person only to be informed that I could not complete my application because the details of a contract that I canceled last year was not take of the system. He asked me if I informed them to remove my details? I canceled my contract... why would I gave to ask them to remove my details? Very dissatisfied in the service levels at such a reputable organization... do staff get the proper training when employed?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

My wife was duped into renewing a 24-month contract telephonically. Cancellation fee: 75% of remainder of contract = R4000 (excluding phone). MTN/CellC charge 1 month subscription at worst. Who wants to do business with a company this hostile to consumers? No more business with them, EVER!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I approached the Vodacom Shop at Cape Gate at 19:55 on 26:10:2018 and noticed a consultant standing behind a closed door. I then gestured to him that I wanted to come in. He then opened the door and a told him I was there to pay my account. He then told a female consultant and she replied that the system is offline.

I then queried the as to why the system was offline and that's when the male consultant told me that the shop is closed to which I then brought his attention to the time. I then told him that I have a business and I cannot close my doors on a client 5 minutes before the advertised closing time and that I had an obligation to help the client. He then asked me of my system does credit vetting to which I replied yes and that's when he got sarcastic and said in that case they should upgrade their system. When I asked him for his name he then asked me if I wanted his I.D. number too and if I would remember the long number. I am totally disgusted in the attitude and customer treatment by the particular individual. Vodacom prides itself with "Customer Care" so I hope something will be done concerning my experience.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Vodacom has once again messed up, I am really sick and tired of these big companies thinking they can get away with murder. They phoned my husband a month ago offering an upgrade on our 3G Recorded call can be checked), we would now get more data at a lower cost, he told them to go ahead. A few days later he checked his account and noticed it was not an upgrade but a whole new product, he promptly phoned and told them to cancel immediately. Yesterday none of our phones were working and got a message that the account had been suspended.

After phoning customer care we were told that it was because the account was over the credit limit because of the new product that was add and the cancellation had not gone through as yet. Firstly - they lied about the product being an upgrade, then have the cheek to suspend our account for their error, they unlocked the phones last night, GUESS WHAT? The phone is again suspended this morning, we have five phones on this account and I am looking at canceling each and every account! Vodacom your services suck and your work ethic even more so! - I am going to recommend to each and every media site I can - DO NOT use Vodacom.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I have ported my number from Cell C to Vodacom on the 13 July 2018, Till today the 18 July 2018 my number is still not active. I want to take a contract with Vodacom. Been to the store at the Valley Center, where they ported this number but can’t do anything. I am really angry and frustrated as my business cards has this number on and I don't have phone to use. Hence me losing business for days now while Vodacom doesn't even have proper agents to assist me. I have been to the store many times and called in wasting much of my time as my business stands still.

CAN'T VODACOM LET THEIR CLIENTS KNOW BEFORE TIME OR BEFORE PORTING ABOUT THEIR ISSUES. So I could have went to a more reliable network!! Honestly I am so disappointed and angry. I feel like taking this matter further to social media and everywhere to let people know about this poor service received from Vodacom. Can Vodacom please just activate my card.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I was assisted by one of the interns in the shop. It seemed there was no one that was willing to assist him because he kept on going in and out of the staff room. When I asked one of the shop assistant ladies she told me that I must be patient. The guy will assist me. Then eventually he came out of the room and went to another lady on the far end of the shop, she refused to assist me stating that my number is behind the other customer that came in after me. At that time I got frustrated that no one was willing to assist me. I then turned and went to a lady in the middle on table 9, asked her where is another Vodacom shop then she told me this is the only shop in Middelburg and then she went as far as shouting and informing me that I did not explain my request well that I deserved the service I am getting.

I told her she cannot talk to me like that and also demanded the manager, she pointed at the intern guy to say he is her manager. I then asked for her name. She was hiding her name tag when I moved closer. She assaulted by slapping me with her hand. I am really dissatisfied with their level of service and want action to be taken against the lady who assaulted me and also the lady that refused to assist me even though she was aware that I was in the shop 15 minutes earlier. The intern then started chasing me out of the shop because I was taking pictures of him and the lady that slapped me.

The service delivery at Middelburg Vodacom shop it is very bad, a lot of people are complaining and this was not the first time I receive bad service. I have taken it up with the Vodacom management. They have not come back to me regarding the issue that happened early in March 2018. I even went back to the shop, I was promised to be contacted but nothing has happened.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I had in 2017 contacted Vodacom to adjust my contract based on my affordability. Spoke to a consultant in Midrand ** who adjusted my contract so that for the 3 lines I would have paid R579 per month. On 2 of my lines I was offered data the original 750mb that came with the package and I was given a further promotional 1gb per day and night for each day in the month according to her. After numerous issues with the adjustment I had finally spoken to a "team leader" Veronica who promised all will be done and dusted. With still not receiving the full benefit of the 1gb data that had been offered I called back on 15 Dec 2017.

I spoke to Zanele and she gave me a whopping 5 gig data for two of my contract lines just to compensate for not receiving the 1 gig earlier in the year. This was confirmed by her "supervisor" Louisa on that very same day. Following this I had eventually received the data as promised only to follow with a massive bill since then. Instead of paying the R239 which was the value of the package I now has to pay R494-67. I had already paid for the excessive bill at the end of Dec 2017 and end of Jan 2018. I went in to a Vodacom outlet to pay my bill due at the end of Feb 2018. To my surprise it was R826-00 and was told my bill for the new month is R830-66.

On following up with Vodacom I spoke to Gladwin on 06 March 2018. I had then learn that I had apparently subscribed to a Vodacom thing called VLive. He had told me in his capacity representing Vodacom at the time of my call that he will escalate the matter to the accounts department and I would received a credit for the billing of this subscription and would have all access to subscriptions removed from all my lines, and with regards to how this subscription appeared on my phone as I am not a youngster interested in silly subscriptions and applications and games, so he said he would refer my matter to the "Solutions department". I then confirmed that all will be done as discussed and he said he was going to transfer me to another department where I would be assisted further.

The call didn't go through so I called back and spoke to Tanda, I wanted to go through to the "Solutions Dept." to which I was told does not exist, to my surprise I asked to be further directed and as pleasant as Tanda was he offered to try and help me and on looking into my account had told me he saw what had been done and that I now have that same rubbish subscription that I had asked to be removed from 1 line is now on my other line instead of being removed entirely. I then asked to speak to manager or supervisor and had the Assistant Manager Phindile ** who came on to the line. He refused to just listen to my matter and kept interrupting the conversation. It seemed to me that it his job to aggravate an already angry customer. He had also upset me further by insinuating that I downloaded this same subscription, he also stated that what Gladwin had given me to understand that Gladwin was new and didn't know much as did Tanda.

I tried to explain to him that it's of no matter to me as to my knowledge I called Vodacom and Gladwin assisted me on representing the company in his capacity. In Mr ** attempts to thwart my efforts into resolving my matter I immediately called back and had spoken to a Nondumiso and had immediately asked to speak to a manager or supervisor. I then spoke to a very pleasant Naseem **. He had at least heard my very long matter and then told me to check my phones using *117#. This is apparently used to check to see if you are subscribed to anything, this would have been extremely handy to know then I would never have paid all the excessive bills from Dec 2017. But on checking using this number there were no subscriptions on any of my lines. Naseem had stated that he was going to escalate my matters to all the relevant departments and they will revert to me.

Two days following the massive noise I raised as I refused to have to pay for money wasting subscriptions that I have never wanted I had checked my phone using the *117# and to my shock had noticed a subscription called Vidplace now on my phone. I then called and yet again raised this matter with Nassem. On 16 Mar 2018 Candice from the billing team sent me an email in which she had stated that she cannot state anything around how the subscription appeared as it was done via my sim card. Oh and she was so kind to have insulted me and give a refund of a measly R30-70 excl vat too. I have been paying in excess of about R300-00 since December and she insults me with that credit.

I had some investigation since this matter with other subscriptions and surprisingly enough there are no sms notifications when one gets a Vodacom subscription. If they wanted to bill me for the 5 gig data they should've stated so rather than to steal from me. I wonder what more are our sim cards capable of doing without human input. I am entirely dissatisfied with Vodacom.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Everyday I play on the Vodacom competition, and yesterday (14/03/2018) I played and I received R150.00, bonus airtime, which I tried to use during the day, and the last call I made at 4.00pm yesterday lasted for about 10 mins and Vodacom started deducting my airtime, now this is not the first time that my airtime goes missing every month. I experience the same but I'm too busy to lay a complaint, but this is becoming annoying because Vodacom is getting away with stealing and nothing can be done, I really want to cancel my contract and I don't want to hear or see them again... I have been with Vodacom for over 10 years. They have rotten service...

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Modem broke: 2017/12/10. 2017/12/11 Tried to log fault on Vodacom business self service portal. Vodacom web system did not work. Could not log call. Message - I do not have the right to log a call. Logged a complained on Hellopeter.com. Vodacom phoned me. Randall from Cape Town offices promised to send me necessary info via SMS to enable me to connect via another modem. 2017/12/12 Received SMS from Randall stating that he escalated my problem and that somebody would phone me. 2017/12/12 I phoned Vodacom support. I was referred to Jonathan form which the contract was originally bought.

2017/12/13 Jonathan promised to find out what modem I could use and to give me the info to connect via such a modem. He phoned later to tell me that according to contract I can only use the same modem and he will source one for me. Phoned Johanathan 2017/12/14 - he did not answer. Posted on Hellopeter asking for help on 13/12/2017 - nobody replied or phoned me. Spoke to Jonathan on 15/12/2017 - can only have a modem with me in 14 days + courier time.

16/1/2018. Tried to phone Johathan. Voicemail. Left a message. No response. Complained on Social Media. Got reply back that I should email. Send a mail to social.media@vodacom.co.za with all relevant information. Got a reply that they are looking into my problem. Nothing happened to date (24/1/2018). Logged a complaint on HelloPeter on 24/1/2018. Got message that somebody will phone me. Nobody phoned to date. The problem is now ongoing for two months and my costs to date is more than R5000.00. I dealt with VODACOM - not with an individual called Jonathan. Why can Vodacom not solve the problem?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I have a 10 gig Top Up contract with Vodacom. That is R319 per month. Yesterday I saw that it was already R1744.72. I phoned them and they told me I had an open line. I argued. I checked my contract and it clearly states that it is a Top Up contract. This morning I found out that they changed my contract to an open line last month. Who gave them the right to do that? Also, they also told me about activities on my account which I haven't done including an airtime transfer. How is that even possible? It is a data contract! Like Mike from Durban, I live by myself and nobody has access to my sim card. How can these activities take place? Is someone from Vodacom hacking into my account? It is not the first time this has happened. It is the fourth time already! The first two times they did restore my data, but only after a great deal of back and forth. Why can't they resolve this issue once and for all?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Vodacom customer care is absolutely pathetic. I dont think it can be called customer care. The consultants are rude and think that they know it all, and when you bring something to their attention they start shouting at you. I spoke to 6 different consultants on one matter, and I received 6 different answers. The consultants are incompetent and dont know how to deal with people. I've been waiting for a matter to be rectified for a month when I was told it would be done in a week. Disgusted.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I am at this moment very annoyed at the "so called customer service". I personally phoned customer care on 26.9.2017 and changed my banking details and they promised to do it straight away, but obviously not. How difficult can this be!!! I have been to a Vodacom outlet and they said that I must contact the call center, I do not know who is not doing their job. It is now 12.10.2017.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

This is not the first time and most certainly and I'm sure not the last time. I know I am not the first customer experiencing the problem and for definite not the last with data charges which are unaccounted for. Vodacom is unable to explain such charges whereby they've opened a dispute with a turnaround time of 24/48 hours yet 168 hours later still no feedback. Yet daily calls from Vodacom requesting payment of an R 9 000 bill which I refuse to pay until such time that they show me the data report of the data I'm being charged for. Nonetheless, I've been paying my Vodacom bill of the same amount that I have for years before, yet my phone has been cut twice.

Anyone that has dealt with this incompetent company would know how frustrating it is to attempt contacting their contact center, as none of them knows what is happening and being transferred to a different department in which you hope to get some answers, waiting for another 24 minutes and then the phone cuts. So to avoid such frustration I had to take a half day's leave from work to go to Vodaworld and spend another 3 hours with yet STILL no answers. Are you surprised by this? Probably not. They've promised to activate my line whilst my dispute is progress, I was promised a turnaround time of activation within 1 - 3 hours. 24hours later still no line. I'm tired of Vodacom's ridiculous service, the outrageous charges and ripping people off needs to stop.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

I have endless problems with Vodacom every 2 years. My mother and father have been divorced for over 15 years and I myself did the change of ownership 2 times already. We filled if forms last year when my mother did an upgrade on her account, now I need an ITC number from them for insurance purposes but they need to speak to the owner of the account which is still my father. Their system does not work at all. I have also been a customer of Vodacom but due to similar issues had enough and changed to a different service provider. They are fast to sell you something but the worst in resolving issues. 15 years people. It’s disgusting!!!

Original review: July 27, 2017

Roaming not working, Vodacom not interested to help. Reported this in September, no luck. Reported again in March, no luck. Was in SA past weekend and lady told me all is ok when I return to Australia - surprise surprise, not working!!! I phoned them numerous times at the call centre and now they blocked my number, so I can't phone them. Send numerous emails, no response. Tried Twitter, Hello Peter etc. they are just not interested and/or too pathetic to sort my problem out.

Original review: May 17, 2017

Worst customer experience. Called the store, dealt with Nadia and confirmed stock of Sony Xperia XA Ultra. Went to the store, signed the papers and was given a Sony Xperia XA. Upon querying, she tried to assure me that it was an ultra when it was not. Proved the phone was not an ultra, then was offered a Samsung A7 for R289 which we agreed to. Waiting for stock to arrive and didn't get a call back for 3 days. I called the store to find out what was going on and she informed me that they cannot offer me that deal anymore. I complained about the bad service and she started to get very rude. She has totally damaged my opinion of Vodacom. I will be changing my network soon.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I applied for a contract phone online and I received it, the sim card was not registered and I kept calling them over and over again. What they did is kept on making promises that the sim will be activated, I am still waiting till today. I decided I'm gonna cancel the contract and I did. They kept telling me about the system being slow and what not but strange enough... come month end they take money, they do not tell me that the system is down. I am so disappointed Vodacom.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

Vodacom usually sends an SMS to notify you that your data bundle is depleted. If you don't top up data then it starts to eat up your airtime. Well I stopped receiving SMSes from Vodacom about my data been depleted. So I have had my airtime taken away. Unknowingly... More than one occasion. And I buy plus minus R1000 airtime a month. So I called Vodacom to complain. The lady said she would send an SMS to me to assist me in setting up my phone to prevent thus. Only to receive an SMS showing me how to close my apps. So problem not solved. I will be migrating to MTN. My brother migrated to MTN and is happy. He also had problems with Vodacom.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I have 5 contracts with Vodacom. One of them is a 5 Gig Data Contract, for R269-00 per month. This contract have a R300-00 cap on it which is active. Every month I have a carry over, thus I do not use all the data. My account for September was R1958-59 WITH STILL 300MB to carry over to the next month. I pay this on top of my other accounts. I started on the 1st of November with a carry over for 430MB plus my 5Gig = 5.43 GB. The very nice thing of this whole scenario is I left South Africa on 22/10/16 for Zambia. Will return on 12 December. My account is as this morning: 4Gig Left and the total payable end of month R389.12. What about the R300-00 cap?? I live alone. Nobody got access to the router. It's been switched off. Send 23 e-mails to Vodacom with no reply. By the way, there is 2 other DATA contracts as well, a 5Gig and a 10 Gig, with no cap. Do I need to get legal advice? You can contact me for my acct no.

Vodacom Company Information