Vodacom

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have 5 contracts with Vodacom. One of them is a 5 Gig Data Contract, for R269-00 per month. This contract have a R300-00 cap on it which is active. Every month I have a carry over, thus I do not use all the data. My account for September was R1958-59 WITH STILL 300MB to carry over to the next month. I pay this on top of my other accounts. I started on the 1st of November with a carry over for 430MB plus my 5Gig = 5.43 GB. The very nice thing of this whole scenario is I left South Africa on 22/10/16 for Zambia. Will return on 12 December. My account is as this morning: 4Gig Left and the total payable end of month R389.12. What about the R300-00 cap?? I live alone. Nobody got access to the router. It's been switched off. Send 23 e-mails to Vodacom with no reply. By the way, there is 2 other DATA contracts as well, a 5Gig and a 10 Gig, with no cap. Do I need to get legal advice? You can contact me for my acct no.

Don't think is wise for Vodacom to advertise a phone like Priv for 299 on their app and website and when you apply they tell you, "We will deliver within 7 days" and after 10 days they tell you the device is discontinued but still advertised for more than 2 weeks again. They think people are stupid enough not to go to other networks like Cell C and MTN.

Account continuously soft locked and terrible service. I am very, very unhappy with the Vodacom in my pregnancy! Some would find this very serious if they knew what I was going through. Let's start where I have a top up contract and all of a sudden I have a credit limit??? I pay more for a top up contract so I would not be limited in any way. I phone Vodacom off my work mom's landline on Friday the 22nd July 2016 around 9 am - 10:30 am (wasted airtime and my valuable time!). The first lady I get to says I must pay this amount of R1700. In a startle I know this is not possible as I pay for my own data and airtime. Next lady then says she will put me through to the right department. Next lady says I must tell the next person I need to ask for a SR for credit limit to be taken off. Next lady I get put through to says that she doesn't know why I have credit limit if I have top up contract.

Then after nearly an hour the line ends??? Phone call two - I get through to a man and he seems to help and take off credit limit and says I am being moved to the new system. I turn off my phone and all works. Day 2. AGAIN!!! How can this be possible??? Soft locked again? I am pregnant and live alone, so I have no way of getting a phone! I then have to drive to a friend in my discomforted state and call Vodacom! I get through to the first consultant after 6 minutes and then I explain I do not have airtime to waste and if he is the right guy to help me before I have to take forever to verify my details. Then he can't help me! I then get sent through to a survey over over. I call again then get through to voicemail! Then I call again and wait forever! The lady help me and says she has put in review for this. I ask for her name and surname and she refuses to give her surname. Here is my call reference **, her name was Busi.

Now Vodacom has put me and my baby's life in danger. If I have to give birth and having contractions and my phone randomly has to be soft locked, what will I do? My service provider can actually put my life in danger. I know it's not all the time a pregnant woman has a problem but I feel for people this problem has affected where it's an emergency and their life or business is at risk.

I had called Vodafone customer care in December 2015 for adding a new number to my plan as per their new offer and visited their mini store more than 5 times and got no reply from them. In Feb 2016 their customer care executive told me to take number on 12 March 2016 and the number will be activated on 15 March 2016 and will be linked to my number from 16 March 2016 that is from my bill cycle. Till date they have not linked the new number to my number and charging rental fees from me and not even resolving my problems.

Caveat: I haven't tried their competitors! Using Vodacom is not a good choice for visitors to South Africa. Their coverage seems quite good but their website and payment system are very user-hostile. Their website permanently has "technical errors". Presumably all users get these. It rarely takes overseas credit cards. If I try to top up with a non-South African credit card on their website, it occasionally works, but it usually fails with an error message: "We are sorry but due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your payment at present. Please return to the shop at a later stage and try again."

I *think* (but I'm not sure) that it works more often in South African business hours. It's never worked for me in the evenings or at weekends. Sometimes I get as far as my home bank verifying the transaction, but then Vodacom says "This is not a valid MasterCard or Visa" even though it is. The next day, the same card may work fine without changing anything. So basically you have to plan to buy vouchers at a supermarket to top up.

I rented Wi-Fi for my rented apartment. OK the cost is exorbitant compared to other countries, but I can live with that. What is really amazing is that if you use more than 30GB in a month, it won't let you purchase any more! WTF? They won't take my money! If you run out of your data allocation, it still lets you access vodacom.co.za but won’t let you access their secure payment page. So you can't buy a top-up. Back to the supermarket. This is sheer incompetence!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vodacom?

I work abroad and I'm paying this account on behalf of my daughter. I reviewed my recent bank statement and noted that amounts of R7,248.37, R2,410.77, R7,517.49 and R5,300 were debited against my bank account over the past 4 months. This is a total of approximately R22,500 and prior to this, the history on the account indicates monthly billing previously equated to 6 to 7 hundred Rand per month.

Post-consultation with my daughter, she assured me that the data and cellphone was utilized with no excessive usage of telecommunications. No monthly statements from Vodacom received by myself, even though my contract states that copies be sent to my email address. I'm also aware that the data cap of 1 gig data per month was agreed upon in January this year when I accompanied my daughter to the branch in Canal Walk. Trying to resolve this matter from abroad is a nightmare. I've given my daughter the authority to transact on my behalf and she's been treated like dirt.

I have only been with this company for 1 months and I hate them more than I hated EE - which is saying something. I received a text off of Vodafone in June advising me that some charges were changing and to look at the website for more info. I did look at the website and it said that as the RPI was going to raise more than 0.9% I could cancel my contract. I wrote the letter like it told me to, sent it by recorded delivery and it was signed for on 11/07/2015. I still haven't had ANY response to this letter. I spoke to someone on the online chat thing, who tried to tell me I couldn't cancel and everyone received the text message for information purposes.

Untrue as the website said that the information only applied to the people who had received a text message from Vodafone (A blatant lie then?) I still haven't received ANY response to my email and Vodafone don't do email addresses for the public? REALLY? What company in this day and age doesn't have an email address for correspondence? Then, I got annoyed even more when someone fobbed me off with a FAKE email address. Really?! ridiculous! My mobile data (which I pay for every month) doesn't work. I constantly have to look for a wifi spot. My online account doesn't let me in, but this doesn't bother Vodafone. It bothers me though. I would actually like to look at my bill, not talk to an adviser every month. I have contacted a solicitor about this company. They are taking it further for me. This is the worst company I have ever been with. Please don't ever go with them. They are awful.

4 months ago I queried the activation of a handset that was given to me as a gift. No SIM card was provided. Shortly after I received the phone, it was activated, WITHOUT A SIM CARD. I queried how Vodacom could do such a thing, but 4 months later all I have is a bill every month for a phone I cannot use and threats that my other lines will be cut off if I do not pay the arrears immediately. This despite the fact that all my other lines (data and phone) are paid religiously every month. I have emailed, phoned Customer Support on numerous occasions, but I cannot resolve the problem. This is the culmination of about 10 years of problems with service from Vodacom. The worst service ever.

I had Vodacom contract, which the phone only worked for 6 months then it didn’t want to charge. When I took it back I was then told the phone is liquid damage. But the phone was never being to any water. The lady that deals with complain didn't even read my complain. I was told to pay or take my phone. It's not working.

I would just like to say that Vodacom is one of the worst and pathetic telecom providers I have ever used. Most of the time their reception signal is weak and call quality is **. Your credit randomly transfers from voice to data and you can't purchase credit through a proper company interface online and use a 3rd party instead. Just now I had an online meeting for university and I was continually dropping out or locking up due to bandwidth, just for a bit of audio and webcam. Considering what is charged for mobile broadband here, the service is pathetic.

I lost my contract phone on Sat 6:00pm. I went into the Cape Gate Vodacom store on Sun 9:00 am. Waited almost an hr to be served. I requested blacklisting of the device and sim swop to retain my no of 10 yrs. I was told that the sim swop was completed and to return with the IMEI no from my device which had been lost to put blacklisting/blocking of the phone into effect. On returning an hour later, I was told by another consultant that the sim swop was never done! When I inquired from the original sales consultant why she had not done the sim swop and soft locked the sim (R450 air time could have been used up by the person who picked up my phone) she said the system was down when she tried to do it!!!!

She then went ahead and locked my sim as a FRAUDULENT line which I obviously didn't know at the time. I kept contacting the Vodacom 082111 no only to be told that the sim WILL be activated in a short period of time. Monday morning, still no activation. Went back to the store, was told that a FRAUDULENT use of sim was logged and that my phone was locked pending investigation. Third consultant eventually got the Vodacom fraud dep to agree to unlock the sim. Tues morn... sim still inactive.

Contacted the 082111 no again and was told that the Vodacom network was down but that the softlock had been removed from my sim. Was told to wait. Still nothing so I contacted the contracts dep on 1946. Was told that the sim was LOCKED! Went back to Cape Gate Vodacom store and spoke to the In store Manager. She said the sim swop had never been activated because my account was in arrears. Two full days of potential income lost so far before I get told "Pay your account of R209 or you lose your cell no that you've had for 10 years." The account has always been paid in store by the 7th of the month, so how could I be in arrears? Complete blackmail... Paid R70 for sim swop on Sunday... bought a new cheap mobile phone and waited for activation for three days....

I told the consultant (probably 6th person I'd spoken to) at the 082111 no that I want to cancel my contract with Vodacom. Wouldn't you do the same? You can't sue a transnational regardless of what they do but they can blacklist you on ITC when you choose to cancel a contract based on employees lies, deceit and appalling service; Vodacom blackmailing, coercion, loss of income, cost incurred to rectify their mistake and overall frustrating experience. Paid the R209. Vodacom still rakes in millions regardless of their unethical and illegal practices against the consumer...I.E. you and me! And life goes on! !

I bought a modem on March 8, 2012 only to find out that when I put it on my laptop, it was not working. I went back and reported, the lady by the name Mandisa ** told me it was locked, and then said she has unlocked it and advised me it will work after that. When I got home it was still not working and I went back several times but did not get any help. The fourth time I went, I found a new lady who sent it for repairs. When I came to collect it, I found a new one and they told me the one they sent for repairs was faulty. The modem only started working from June 11, 2012. I needed clarity from Vodacom as to why was I supposed to pay for the previous months when the modem was not working. I communicated with them through e-mails. I also have the e-mail communications. That was when there was an argument since the previous months the modem was not working and so what was I supposed to pay for?

I purchased my Samsung OmniaPRO B7330 in July 2010. Three months later, the charger no longer charged the phone due to the charging port on the phone that no longer worked. This meant that the device could no longer be of service. I've sent the device 5 times away, each time in a space of two and a half months, to Vodacom. Since then, they have not serviced it to my satisfaction. They have tried billing me for Samsung’s incompetence, and they have tried blaming me for the fault by even saying that the device has sustained water damage! I am deeply disappointed and angry at this product, as well as with Vodacom.

I received an SMS, stating that I won R195,000 from Vodacom. I also sent them my personal details, and now I'm afraid that my salary might be debited at the end of the week. What must I do now, to overcome such a situation like this?

They are trying to charge me $140 for calls I did not make during March 2010. I have had little communication with them and feel they have not investigated it properly. I gave them an incident number from the police and they have not gone through them either. The number in question was called 803 minutes in total even going from 12 midnight until 8 am when we were all asleep. I have tried to call it from different numbers but it goes straight to voicemail every time. Today, I am writing 4 complaint letters to the CEO, complaints and CE of Vodafone. I have also emailed my local MP for her assistance. They have basically told me to pay in full or not be re-connected now. If you require further details please contact me. I feel bullied into paying in full as that would seem like I agree to making the calls. I have become hugely distressed at the way I have been treated.

With the following letter, I wish to tell you (and lodge a formal complaint against some staff working at Vodacom, South Africa) regarding my HTC TyTN II cell phone. I was living in Shanghai, China when my husband bought me an HTC TyTN II cell phone (December 2008). He came to visit us in Shanghai and brought me the phone. From day one, I have been having problems with the phone. I was not able to use the phone and therefore just left it as is for some time. When I returned to South Africa in (my passport can verify these above mentioned trips) in July 2009, I again did not have the time to take the phone in for repairs/looked at, seeing as we have just opened our second business in Randburg (first one in Midrand) and both branches needed a lot of attention then. I think it was in January 2010 when the phone just was getting worse and worse (in trying to use all the functionalities) and decided to take it in for repairs. I firstly marked my phone (as anyone in their right mind would do) everywhere on it with a permanent marking pen. This marking pen cannot be washed or rubbed off. A couple of days (I think 2 weeks) later, I received the phone back (with the markings still on it obviously) and they said that they just reloaded all the software again, and it seemed to be working fine at the time. Then again it started giving me problems. With running the two business, I again put it off for repairs/looked at, until 26th April 2010. That is the day that my husband took it in for repairs/looked at.

The following are the problems that I was/am experiencing with my phone: (1) Not making sound when clicking on something to select. (2) Alarm does not go on to wake me or remind me of things. (3) I have to press several times to select something. (4) Today (20 April), the phone shut down and sent an error report to HTC. (5) Battery goes flat in one day. (6) I cannot take too many photos, the home starts hanging. By "too many", I mean about 5/6 photos. (7) When I have reminders or saved sms, then the phone starts hanging. (8) I don't have any music or photos saved on the phone because it makes the phone hang all the time. (9) Some sms only receive hours later. (10) People call me, then the phone says to them that it is switched off, but the phone is never switched off. (11) The phone reboots itself.

The following happened on the day that my husband took the phone in for repairs (26th April 2010). My husband booked the phone in with Vodaworld (0027821944), in Midrand. They gave him a Job Number/Card No. ** and recorded on there the problems with the phone as I have listed above and also that they have kept the battery of my phone. Never at anytime was my husband or I told that we can get a loan phone in the time of my phone being in repairs. The contact person listed on the Job Number/Card is a Mr. Fairbairn **, but he was never available for me to talk to. I have also asked for him a couple of times. Once my husband returned to me (in our Randburg business branch), he gave me the documents for the phone. I then decided to call in to ask how long it would take and what they will be doing to the phone. I asked to speak to Mr. **, but was instead put through to a lady called Promise. I asked her what her designation is and she told me that she is the supervisor. She also then asked me for my job number and then said that they will send it in and see what the technical guys are going to say about the phone.

I told her that I do not wish for them to again just reload the software on my phone. I told her that, clearly there is something wrong with the phone and that is why it is not working properly again. I told her that they either need to fix it (correctly this time) or give me a brand new phone. This particular phone costs a lot of money. She then said that HTC does not allow them to give customers new phones when there is something wrong with the existing one. I then told her that this is the second time that I am sending the phone in and it cannot just keep on going like this; me having the phone for a little while and then it stops working properly. I have paid for a good phone and I want a good phone! She then said that we will have to wait and see what the technical support guys say. I then told her that I wish to have the name/s of the people working on my phone; so that I can directly confirm with them what they have done (it has been impossible to get hold of her again after this call) with my phone and why what they have done was done. She then said that she will be in contact with us when she has any information on the phone.

I then told her that I need the phone back soonest, seeing as I have no other phone. She then said that I can get a loan phone from them. I then asked her why they did not mention that to my husband when he dropped off the phone in the first place! I then said that my husband has to now drive all the way back to Midrand from Randburg, just to go and get a loan phone that they could have offered him while he was there! My husband then went the next day to pick up a loan phone for me, to use while my phone was being looked at.

The following happened a couple of day ago (maybe 29th or 30th April 2010): I called 002711 and asked to speak to Promise. I was put through directly. I spoke to Promise and told her who I was and that I would just like to know what the progress on my phone was. She then said that she thinks that the tech guys are just going to replace the motherboard with a new one. I then said to her that I don't think that this is going to work. I told her that there is something clearly wrong with the phone and that I suspect that they also just replace the motherboard the last time they had it and it did not work that time either. She said that she cannot do anything until they give her feedback. The matter was just left there for the time being.

The following happened 2 days ago (6th May 02010): I called 002711-653-6721 and asked to speak to Promise. The reception lady asked me my name and job number and I gave it to her. She then asked me what it was in connection with and I told her that I need to know the progress of my phone. She said that Promise is not in (seeing as she took down my details, I suspect that she was told not to put me through when I call her), but she said that she will put me through to someone else that can assist me. She put me through to a man called Tian. I asked him what his designation was and he said that he is one of the tech guys. He then also asked me for my job number and said that we will receive a message shortly via sms on my husband's phone, confirming that my phone is ready for collection. He then also mentioned that the motherboard was replaced, as he can see on their system. I then told him the whole story about my phone from day one that I got it (as mentioned in the beginning of this letter).

He then told me that he thinks that the phone will work properly and that I should use it for at least a week and then, should I have any further problems with it, give him a call and he will then see what to do with the situation. I then said that Promise said that HTC refuses to replace any non-working phones. He did not respond to the statement, but said that he will try and assist me in every way he can once the situation arises. I then thanked him for his time and said that I will most definitely let him know within one week, should any problems arise.

The following happened yesterday (7th May 2010): My husband went to Midrand to pick up my phone. He then had some things to do and only came to me in Randburg later in the day. When he gave me the phone, because it does not have any of my handwriting written on it (with permanent ink), I immediately saw that it was not my phone and told him to take it back. He then said that I must call the repair center and report this first.

The following are all the calls made and spent most of my day dealing with this: (1) I tried calling 002711 (Promise, is her name. She told me that she is the supervisor) several times. Each time, no one answered the phone. It just kept on ringing. I never got through to anyone at all. (2) I tried calling 002711 (Tian, is his name. He told me that he is a tech guy) several times. Each time, no one answered the phone. It just kept on ringing. Also, I never got through to anyone here. (3) I called 002782 and spoke to Lindy. I asked her politely to speak to one of the managers or supervisors. She asked me why and I told her that I have a serious complaint. She then put me on hold and the line was cut off after about 4 minutes on hold. (4) I called 002782 again and again and asked to speak to a manager or a supervisor. I was put through to a lady called Keneilwe **.

I first asked her what her position in the company was and she told me, "I am the person that deals with escalations." I asked her if she does not have some kind of proper designation and she said no. I then proceeded in telling her about my whole situation and she said that she will investigate and get back to me 1 hour later (16:00). At 16:05, Keneilwe ** has still not called me, so I decided to call her instead. I told the person that answered the phone, that I wished to speak to Keneilwe ** and I was put through to her immediately. I asked her why she did not call me back and she said that she has finished her investigation and she was about to call me back to give me the result thereof. I don't think that she ever took the time to actually investigate this matter. She just left the matter and ignored my plea. I want to see the proof of Keneilwe ** actually investigating this matter, be it recordings, notes that were made, and also the people that she spoke to.

She then said that she was told that "only the motherboard on the phone was replaced and not any other part of the phone." I then started getting irritated and said to her that I know that this is what they said, but that is not the truth! I said that I have told her already that this is not my phone, because I have marked each and every part (all over) of the phone with permanent (cannot remove) marking pen. She then kept on saying the same thing over and over, repeating the same sentence over and over ("only the motherboard on the phone was replaced and not any other parts of the phone.") I then started shouting at her to be quiet and she just kept on repeating the same sentence over and over and over again. I then stopped and calmly told her to put me through to her supervisor. She then said that she does not have a supervisor.

I then told her that she is lying. She cannot be the top of the ladder, seeing as she does not even have a proper designation for her job. She then said, "It does not matter if she puts me through to anyone else, because they all will tell me the same thing." I then told her that she cannot refuse for me to speak to someone more senior than her and she then said again that she does not have anyone more senior than her. Needless to say, I was at my boiling point and started shouting at her, again, with her repeating the same words over and over again ("only the motherboard on the phone was replaced and not any other part of the phone"). She then eventually said that she will put me through to a senior person.

The next person that I spoke to, was a man called Paul **. I asked him what his designation is and he said that he is part of the call center. I then said that I asked to speak to someone in Senior Management and asked why Keneilwe ** put me through to him? He said that he does not know, but maybe he can assist me with something. I then told him that I do not wish to repeat myself again. He then said that I must just tell him everything and he will try and sort it out for me. I said okay. I told him everything and then started telling him where I actually marked the phone. I first said that I marked the phone on the sim card flap. He then repeated what I have said, three times.

I then stopped talking for a minute and then asked him if he is screwing around with me by repeating everything I said, three times. I was really getting irritated by then. Then I moved one to tell him about another area and again he started repeating what I have said a couple of times. I then got so angry (seeing as it was feeling that he was mocking me by pretending to be interested in helping me). I then put the phone down. After about 30 seconds, he called me back. I then asked him what he wanted and he said that he wants to find out exactly where my phone was marked and how. I then proceeded in telling him exactly where it was marked. He then said that he will do some investigation and then get back to me with the end result. I then asked him why he would take interest in doing this because Keneilwe ** already said that they did not replace anything and that there is nothing that they can do. He then said that he knows, but he will investigate anyway.

I have always dealt with a man called Chris ** at the VodaShop in Craighall/Hyde Park and thought it would be good to seek his advice. I tried to track him down, but was told that he does not work there anymore. I was then told to speak to a man called Luallen (Craighall VodaShop 002711). I then told Luallen my whole situation, including the problem I am now dealing with, and he told me that he will find out something and get back to me the next day at 10:00 with some information. He said that he have had many such complaints from customers, being given someone else's phone when the tech guys cannot find the problems with their phones. He has still not gotten back to me as yet. After the call with Keneilwe **, I was so shaken up that my husband had to take me to our doctor's office to get treated for having an anxiety attack. I cannot believe that someone can make another person so angry by not wanting to admit to something that they have done wrong. I then decided to start writing this letter and blast it out to as many people as I can, in order to get this corruption to an end here in South Africa!

Things that I have noted about the phone that I have received (7th May 2010): The phone does not have any of my handwriting on it. The battery also does not have my handwriting on it. It also has some dots (marks) on the screen. Some scratch marks. My phone still had the plastic screen cover on it. The sim slot has some kind of mold marking on it (proof of regular use). The screen part is a bit bent open at the top. Two chip marks on the back of the screen slider. When you turn the phone in your hand, you can hear that something is loose inside.

One of the cushions behind the screen is broken off. The keyboard keys show marking of constant use while I have never used it on my phone, because it was not working properly. The camera-flap in the back has scratches on it. Where I have never had any reason to remove my flap, it is not supposed to have those kind of scratches on it. All the screws on the back of the screen shows tampering with. I never have removed the screen and nor was it done last time my phone went in for repairs. The serial number (I.M.E.I. number) has been changed (the phone is insured and is now void, because the serial number has changed). Keneilwe ** said that when the motherboard is changed, the serial number also changes. This has now created big complications on my insurance and this matter has to be dealt with!

The following happened today (8th May 2010): No one called me about this matter, nor did I call anyone about it. I either want my phone back, fixed properly with no more hick-ups or I want a brand new phone or all my money back! Either one of this three, I will not settle for anything less. It is my phone and I have paid for it. If I don't get it back, it construes to fraud. I wish to be reimbursed for my time spent on the phone (not being able to deal with my customers in my business properly), also reimbursed for my petrol money, driving to and from VodaWorld (Randburg to Midrand). The conversation with Keneilwe ** must have been recorded. Please find the recording and listen to it. I never ever thought that I would experience such bad service like this. If Vodacom wishes, I would even undergo a lie detector test to proof that I am telling the truth about my markings on my phone, no problem!

I am totally disgusted with the lousy service I received on Wednesday, 1 Sept 2004, when I tried to change my contract from the Vodacom Weekender package to the 4U contract.

On Tuesday, 31 Aug I went to Vodacom Customer Care office in Canal Walk, Cape Town, where a helpful lady gave me the number to call in order to change my package type. I was told of the new pack (including sim) that I needed to buy, but was reassured that I would not have to pay for this month's Weekender subscription provided that I called 0821959 first thing in the morning (1/9/2004), got the fax they would send me and came back to see her at the store to complete the transaction.

This I duly did, calling at approx 08.05 to request that Donavon fax the form to me. Neither form materialized.

I called again later the afternoon, either 4 or 5pm, again requesting that the form be faxed to the aforementioned numbers. Rushing home to fetch the fax and get back to Vodacom, Canal Walk by 6pm, I find that neither fax has materialized!

I call again (0821959 at 18:00:18), but this time I get your answering machine, office hours are over. So I call your other numbers (111 at 18:33:45 and 114 at 18.43:54) and literally spent hours on hold, being disconnected, speaking to various consultant (Timothy (18:23), Khaya (18:50), Thulani (19:02), Kess (19:21) all eager to sell me a Family Top Up, or just generally happy to put me on hold again or pass me along in the queue. . . Needless to say, your consultants message is inconsistent and one even said Id be expected to pay R700. . .talk about being given different stories. . . What happened to R200!

At around 18:30 I finally get a fax from Kayakazi Ntebe detailing the swop. Calling back a few minutes later as you require, I find that for some unknown reason such a swop cannot be done!?!? Would you mind explaining to me why the heck I was sent the form if this was the case???!?! A call back gives yet another story! Somehow, it is again possible but I still need to pay my weekender subscription. I swapped over (or should I say, I hope and pray that your consultants were able to finally do the swap over!) and asked that my complaint be followed up on. To date I have heard nothing!

Im fed up and totally disgusted with the service Ive received thus far. I do not see why I should pay for this months Weekender subscription when I was distinctly told that I would not be liable for that amount! I still await your response to my complaint. Are the concepts: Customer Service, being true to your word and feedback alien to you?!?!

This incident has certainly shown me what an absolute waste of time it is to talk to you. I hope that e-mailing you will be more effective! I still want to get to the bottom of this.

Vodacom Company Profile