4.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get Unlimited Local Minutes for your Business as low as $18.99/mo––––– VirtualPBX can have your business phone system up and running in 5 minutes. We offer VoIP, analog, and smartphone options for you to choose from. With Dash Plans you can save anywhere from 40%-80% over traditional phone systems. Your employees can also work anywhere there’s an internet connection so your business doesn’t have to stop. Does your business rely on an onsite PBX system? No problem. VirtualPBX can deploy a SIP Trunking solution that meets your needs. Also, we have some of the brightest technical support in the industry and they are located right here in the USA. Call today to see what VirtualPBX can offer you and your business! Start your 14-day free trial today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

52 VirtualPBX Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 4, 2017

I really like VirtualPBX. I decided to use it because of the cost. We use a different company before and VirtualPBX is way better. We use it for local and long-distance calling.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Before using VirtualPBX, we had AT&T then we had a hard system in our office. I've decided to contact VirtualPBX due to cost savings over AT&T and the flexibility of the system, being a plug and play, when relocating. We're a pest control service business and use the system for inbound/outbound, sales, customer service. The apps and stuff that were added to the system allow us to be able to call customers from our cellphone and have the desk phones show the office number. Those have helped us and gave us more consistency in our look.

We've been with VirtualPBX for a long time and their customer service is the reason we've stayed with them. They're very friendly and helpful and one would always get an answer. They're always willing to go the next step. If one has a question, they'll research. One will get the answer quickly if they don't have it. When we first signed up, we had equipment from our other hard phone system. That was void, but VirtualPBX was able to help us keep the information so that we weren't out of any expense on buying different phones. They didn't make any money on doing that and it helped us out. I'd recommend them.

VirtualPBX response

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your positive transition from your previous hard-wired AT&T system to VirtualPBX. Allowing your pest control service to communicate more efficiently and economically is why we're here.

Charlie from VirtualPBX

Original review: March 10, 2017

Our company originally started back in 2005. Our previous phone service provider was Time Warner and they're not very good. Three years ago, we started using VirtualPBX when we did the reservation line and they are way better than the previous provider. Their message center is really convenient and user-friendly. In addition, their team have always been extremely helpful and patient when we've had to call due to phones being down or the phone reception will sound like a fax machine. Sometimes, when we call in a panic, they’re always very calm, cool and collected. Plus, they always follow up. They’re really great.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

We use VirtualPBX for customer inbound and outbound calls. They're thorough and reliable, good about following up, and genuinely interested in solving any issues that we had. Having them is cost-effective.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

When we had a problem, VirtualPBX were super useful. The system was not working properly for me - something had happened. I called, and it was taken care of pretty much on the spot. The team followed up after the fact to make sure that everything was fine, and that was a very good customer service. Plus I like the fact that I can be on the road, make phone calls, and everything is recorded so I don't have to take notes. VirtualPBX system is very efficient for what we need to do, and we can be mobile with looking like we're in the office, which is amazing. It's practical and functional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VirtualPBX?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

We got in contact with VirtualPBX because somebody that we've worked with had used them before. We got VirtualPBX for office use, inbound and outbound. It helps that we can contact people depending on whoever they want to reach. They reach them right away instead of having a telephone operator. It’s been a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

We have all of our calls go to VirtualPBX and then they’re forwarded to us. Our clients are the ones that are directly getting the benefit out of it. They just call a single number and then it’s all routed to us. It allows for those calls to be routed to us wherever we are, so nothing gets missed. From the point of view of client service, it’s definitely an improvement. I went through some situations with their team a week ago and they were all on top of it and I’m very pleased. I was trying to find a way to make certain processes simpler and more streamlined, and I couldn’t figure out how to do it so they walked me through it. They explained and came up with other solutions which I was really grateful for.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I saw VirtualPBX from The Hartford insurance company's newsletter. We had a need for executive account products so I contacted them. Before using their system, we just used cell phones. Now, we use it for conference calling and of course for calling between staff members. Their reps were very helpful. In fact, when I first signed up, I got a call from somebody who'd want to help. So, there was plenty of help and the onboarding process was very good.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

We were looking for Internet phone service so we contacted VirtualPBX, and we've had a great experience. Our VirtualPBX system has some office use but 90% of it is for incoming calls because we have our show time recordings and hours of operation. We use mostly the greetings and being able to have the different extensions and it made things a lot easier because we have both of our companies on the same account. Their team has been great and they get right back to us and help anytime we call and need anything. When we didn't know how to get some stuff set up, I made a phone call and they guided us right through it over the phone and got everything done. They're very easy to work with.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I needed a solution that VirtualPBX provided. We use the system for mainly inbound calls and we don't use a prompt or anything. I use the call screen feature the most. It's nice to have them for our business especially for its convenience factor. I'd recommend them.

VirtualPBX Company Information