Find a VoIP Providers partner

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

About VirtualPBX

VirtualPBX is a hosted private branch exchange provider that uses Voice over IP, or VoIP. The company provides a virtual business phone system that uses the internet to connect different lines of telephone communication. This lets employees receive phone calls anywhere in the world without having to have a specific call center and provides customers with easier access to support.

Pros

• 99.999% uptime
  • Upfront prices
  • Free 24/7 support

Cons

• Confusing options

Bottom Line

With industry-leading uptime and 24/7 support, VirtualPBX is a reliable and helpful business phone service. There are many plan options, and its team can help deliver custom solutions.

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

VirtualPBX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VirtualPBX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about VirtualPBX?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I had a hardwired PBX system placed for 12-15 years. It was the one on the wall that you bring in and the system shoots to all the phones. It was a very cumbersome system with lines and guys coming in, and transformers and programming going dead. I Googled and Grasshopper and a couple other companies came up, but they seem too commercialized. Then I saw VirtualPBX and I searched the company history, as well as where they’re used. I have about 4 account with VirtualPBX and they are easy to bill and easy to work with, and I can do everything with it. I can use it to go on hold with the sub-mailboxes and it’s very easy to transfer my phone number. When I click online, it’s more user-friendly than the other systems I had. It’s also very easy to set up and go on and use the snap recording.

VirtualPBX is much more convenient. It’s good for a small business like mine. I do a lot of rental management and VirtualPBX is great as everything forwards like the chats and emails. I can check messages at 11 at night without hearing the phone ring. Customer service is excellent too as I always get a response. I have a cold nail but when I click in the right-hand corner, somebody always pops up and solves my crashed system. VirtualPBX is a great company and I’m very happy with them.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you've experienced excellent customer service and upgraded phone system performance while on Dash Plans.

Charlie from VirtualPBX

Original review: July 30, 2017

We were doing a search online for a phone system we could use for the business. We were mainly looking to have an 800 number. We had been in touch with Virtual and a couple of others. We had initially chosen another one earlier on last year but it didn’t work out because we had some particular things where we need to connect while we're overseas. VirtualPBX has been able to do that, so we made the decision to go with them only for that purpose. We use both the cell phones and the computer version, and in our actual office, we have the deaf phone.

When we started, we had a few issues when trying to get set up with iPhones and Androids. But we got everything done and we've been very appreciative of the support that we received since we came on. Also, we have a couple other unusual situations that having the VoIP capability and being able to use lines over the internet has been beneficial for us in our work. We are really satisfied.

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing this excellent review! It makes our day to hear that you're satisfied with your VirtualPBX phone system! If you don't mind us asking, what impressed you about our international calling options?

Charlie, Community Specialist

Original review: July 18, 2017

I went to YouTube and was looking for phone services. They were reviewing a number of company and VirtualPBX was one of them. The review was promoting two other companies and then when I looked into all the companies, I chose VirtualPBX. I liked their webpage interface. Also, the plans that they offered were more simplistic and catered to my needs. The other ones were a little more trickier to navigate. I got more bang for my buck with VirtualPBX. Plus, they're fast. The execution was outstanding.

The system does what it's supposed to do. I don't have so many issues that have to back and forth into anything. Everything works like it should so that's what I really like the most about VirtualPBX. They want to show me more features but right now I don't need all additional sophistication and when I do I'll be there and they can give it to me. And they're in a position to kind of roll with me as I need it. There's a lot of flexibility that I can employ with the system. It's pretty dynamic and there are a lot of options that I could do when I'm ready to go and expand. Overall, it's been an excellent experience with VirtualPBX and I recommend them.

Original review: July 15, 2017

We had a PBX system that was cobbled together by our former IT manager and it died up. I needed something that would replace that and wouldn’t require an IT person to always babysit it for me. Our company down-sized and we don’t have a full time IT person anymore. VirtualPBX has been simple and straight forward and I didn’t have to think about anything. We use it as a phone and voicemail and that is perfect for us.

During the initial set-up phase, the guy was really nice and friendly. However, he was new and I wasn’t able to get very far with him. I knew he was doing his best for me but I asked if there’s somebody that he can put me to. And then I got a woman who was fantastic. We didn’t have reliable phones before and it's a damper on things and having a reliable phone service now is really helpful. Plus, it’s a pretty big advantage knowing that if something goes wrong there’s someone I can go to to get it fixed and not me sitting around trying to figure it out. My experience with VirtualPBX is easy, smooth and trouble-free.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I really like VirtualPBX. I decided to use it because of the cost. We use a different company before and VirtualPBX is way better. We use it for local and long-distance calling.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Before using VirtualPBX, we had AT&T then we had a hard system in our office. I've decided to contact VirtualPBX due to cost savings over AT&T and the flexibility of the system, being a plug and play, when relocating. We're a pest control service business and use the system for inbound/outbound, sales, customer service. The apps and stuff that were added to the system allow us to be able to call customers from our cellphone and have the desk phones show the office number. Those have helped us and gave us more consistency in our look.

We've been with VirtualPBX for a long time and their customer service is the reason we've stayed with them. They're very friendly and helpful and one would always get an answer. They're always willing to go the next step. If one has a question, they'll research. One will get the answer quickly if they don't have it. When we first signed up, we had equipment from our other hard phone system. That was void, but VirtualPBX was able to help us keep the information so that we weren't out of any expense on buying different phones. They didn't make any money on doing that and it helped us out. I'd recommend them.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your positive transition from your previous hard-wired AT&T system to VirtualPBX. Allowing your pest control service to communicate more efficiently and economically is why we're here.

Charlie from VirtualPBX

Original review: March 10, 2017

Our company originally started back in 2005. Our previous phone service provider was Time Warner and they're not very good. Three years ago, we started using VirtualPBX when we did the reservation line and they are way better than the previous provider. Their message center is really convenient and user-friendly. In addition, their team have always been extremely helpful and patient when we've had to call due to phones being down or the phone reception will sound like a fax machine. Sometimes, when we call in a panic, they’re always very calm, cool and collected. Plus, they always follow up. They’re really great.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

We use VirtualPBX for customer inbound and outbound calls. They're thorough and reliable, good about following up, and genuinely interested in solving any issues that we had. Having them is cost-effective.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

When we had a problem, VirtualPBX were super useful. The system was not working properly for me - something had happened. I called, and it was taken care of pretty much on the spot. The team followed up after the fact to make sure that everything was fine, and that was a very good customer service. Plus I like the fact that I can be on the road, make phone calls, and everything is recorded so I don't have to take notes. VirtualPBX system is very efficient for what we need to do, and we can be mobile with looking like we're in the office, which is amazing. It's practical and functional.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

We got in contact with VirtualPBX because somebody that we've worked with had used them before. We got VirtualPBX for office use, inbound and outbound. It helps that we can contact people depending on whoever they want to reach. They reach them right away instead of having a telephone operator. It’s been a good experience.

VirtualPBX Company Information