Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.77/5

*NEW* Per Minute Plans for your entire office as low as $9.99/mo––––– VirtualPBX can have your business phone system up and running in 5 minutes. We offer VoIP, analog, and smartphone options for you to choose from. With Dash Plans you can save anywhere from 40%-80% over traditional phone systems. Your employees can also work anywhere there’s an internet connection so your business doesn’t have to stop. Does your business rely on an onsite PBX system? No problem. VirtualPBX can deploy a SIP Trunking solution that meets your needs. Also, we have some of the brightest technical support in the industry and they are located right here in the USA. Call today to see what VirtualPBX can offer you and your business! Start your 14-day free trial today!

VirtualPBX Get a Quote

VirtualPBX Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about VirtualPBX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about VirtualPBX?

Original review: July 18, 2017

I went to YouTube and was looking for phone services. They were reviewing a number of company and VirtualPBX was one of them. The review was promoting two other companies and then when I looked into all the companies, I chose VirtualPBX. I liked their webpage interface. Also, the plans that they offered were more simplistic and catered to my needs. The other ones were a little more trickier to navigate. I got more bang for my buck with VirtualPBX. Plus, they're fast. The execution was outstanding.

The system does what it's supposed to do. I don't have so many issues that have to back and forth into anything. Everything works like it should so that's what I really like the most about VirtualPBX. They want to show me more features but right now I don't need all additional sophistication and when I do I'll be there and they can give it to me. And they're in a position to kind of roll with me as I need it. There's a lot of flexibility that I can employ with the system. It's pretty dynamic and there are a lot of options that I could do when I'm ready to go and expand. Overall, it's been an excellent experience with VirtualPBX and I recommend them.

Original review: July 15, 2017

We had a PBX system that was cobbled together by our former IT manager and it died up. I needed something that would replace that and wouldn’t require an IT person to always babysit it for me. Our company down-sized and we don’t have a full time IT person anymore. VirtualPBX has been simple and straight forward and I didn’t have to think about anything. We use it as a phone and voicemail and that is perfect for us.

During the initial set-up phase, the guy was really nice and friendly. However, he was new and I wasn’t able to get very far with him. I knew he was doing his best for me but I asked if there’s somebody that he can put me to. And then I got a woman who was fantastic. We didn’t have reliable phones before and it's a damper on things and having a reliable phone service now is really helpful. Plus, it’s a pretty big advantage knowing that if something goes wrong there’s someone I can go to to get it fixed and not me sitting around trying to figure it out. My experience with VirtualPBX is easy, smooth and trouble-free.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I really like VirtualPBX. I decided to use it because of the cost. We use a different company before and VirtualPBX is way better. We use it for local and long-distance calling.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Before using VirtualPBX, we had AT&T then we had a hard system in our office. I've decided to contact VirtualPBX due to cost savings over AT&T and the flexibility of the system, being a plug and play, when relocating. We're a pest control service business and use the system for inbound/outbound, sales, customer service. The apps and stuff that were added to the system allow us to be able to call customers from our cellphone and have the desk phones show the office number. Those have helped us and gave us more consistency in our look.

We've been with VirtualPBX for a long time and their customer service is the reason we've stayed with them. They're very friendly and helpful and one would always get an answer. They're always willing to go the next step. If one has a question, they'll research. One will get the answer quickly if they don't have it. When we first signed up, we had equipment from our other hard phone system. That was void, but VirtualPBX was able to help us keep the information so that we weren't out of any expense on buying different phones. They didn't make any money on doing that and it helped us out. I'd recommend them.

VirtualPBX response

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your positive transition from your previous hard-wired AT&T system to VirtualPBX. Allowing your pest control service to communicate more efficiently and economically is why we're here.

Charlie from VirtualPBX

Original review: March 10, 2017

Our company originally started back in 2005. Our previous phone service provider was Time Warner and they're not very good. Three years ago, we started using VirtualPBX when we did the reservation line and they are way better than the previous provider. Their message center is really convenient and user-friendly. In addition, their team have always been extremely helpful and patient when we've had to call due to phones being down or the phone reception will sound like a fax machine. Sometimes, when we call in a panic, they’re always very calm, cool and collected. Plus, they always follow up. They’re really great.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

We use VirtualPBX for customer inbound and outbound calls. They're thorough and reliable, good about following up, and genuinely interested in solving any issues that we had. Having them is cost-effective.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

When we had a problem, VirtualPBX were super useful. The system was not working properly for me - something had happened. I called, and it was taken care of pretty much on the spot. The team followed up after the fact to make sure that everything was fine, and that was a very good customer service. Plus I like the fact that I can be on the road, make phone calls, and everything is recorded so I don't have to take notes. VirtualPBX system is very efficient for what we need to do, and we can be mobile with looking like we're in the office, which is amazing. It's practical and functional.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

We got in contact with VirtualPBX because somebody that we've worked with had used them before. We got VirtualPBX for office use, inbound and outbound. It helps that we can contact people depending on whoever they want to reach. They reach them right away instead of having a telephone operator. It’s been a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

We have all of our calls go to VirtualPBX and then they’re forwarded to us. Our clients are the ones that are directly getting the benefit out of it. They just call a single number and then it’s all routed to us. It allows for those calls to be routed to us wherever we are, so nothing gets missed. From the point of view of client service, it’s definitely an improvement. I went through some situations with their team a week ago and they were all on top of it and I’m very pleased. I was trying to find a way to make certain processes simpler and more streamlined, and I couldn’t figure out how to do it so they walked me through it. They explained and came up with other solutions which I was really grateful for.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I saw VirtualPBX from The Hartford insurance company's newsletter. We had a need for executive account products so I contacted them. Before using their system, we just used cell phones. Now, we use it for conference calling and of course for calling between staff members. Their reps were very helpful. In fact, when I first signed up, I got a call from somebody who'd want to help. So, there was plenty of help and the onboarding process was very good.

VirtualPBX Company Information