3.5/5 (1407 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: July 29, 2021

On the phone for 27 hours trying to get T-Mobile to speed up my internet speed of 1.08 to anything over 10.00.

-Credit my account approximately $112 for the 6 months. I was incorrectly charged for 2 Lines I never knew I had let alone ever used month for the two lines I never authorize to used.
-Change my monthly plan from the outright abusive $75 month to anything less than $65/month.
-After 4 notifications, inform them again of new address and to actually change address in T-mobile database.

-Credit my account for one free month because of the horribly slow internet data speeds.

After 27 hours I got credited $95 and they finally updated my address. After 30 phone calls complaining of slow service, it’s still slow and still on hold. ** up ** data plan -horrible customer service and very slow data uploads downloads.

Original review: July 28, 2021

We contacted the company to have a Tablet connected to our account. The Tablet was unlocked and free to go wherever. After an hour of trying to understand what I was being told, I hung up and called back. The second agent was a little easier to understand. After another 45 minutes of picking a plan and verifying the IMEI number, We were guaranteed that everything would work as soon as we installed the sim card they mailed to us. The Care agent also "guaranteed" the price we paid we would have it in 2 days. I expressed how very important it was that we have it by then. The sim did not arrive until 2 days after the "Guaranteed" Day. Making it a total of 4 days. We returned back home 5 days later.

Upon installation of the sim card, there was nothing. I did receive an email stating that our account was charged and our account was active though. I called the company and spoke with 3 people before giving up for the day. On the 8th day, we went to the store. The rep at the location could not figure out how to take the sim out of the tablet because her nails were too long and tried to send me to a tech department 45 minutes away from the location in town. I removed the sim myself. She then called her manager to help assist with the tablet. He told me to go home and call customer care again. The tablet that was guaranteed to work was not and we just needed to wait it out for the special on a new tablet in a couple of weeks. Frustrated even further we went home.

On the 10th day, I called again to cancel the order. I had to be very stern with her about the cancelation. She tried to upsell me on a new service. Finally, she canceled the order. I then asked for a refund for the non-working sim and services. She told me that they generated a bill and I would need to pay that before she could place a refund. Even though we never had any active service through them. I asked for a supervisor which I never did talk to. I told her how illegal it is to keep my money for services never rendered. After another half-hour wait, she responded with, "I have good news". We can refund the money and I should have it in 2 to 4 days. What a headache that was.

Original review: July 27, 2021

I’d give it no stars if I could. Constant dropped calls, never have internet service (despite paying for the best), my mother who is also a T-Mobile carrier is NEVER ABLE to call and keep a call going. Bad in store service, and to top it off they are total LIARS. 2nd best network in my state my eye, they are freaking liars fudging the numbers. False advertising.

Original review: July 26, 2021

I was told by Tmobile rep in store with witnesses that $18 for insurance amounts and $100 if lost etc to replace. Assurant says $259. This is false representation and fraud. I have been cheated. I would like a refund of the difference.

Original review: July 25, 2021

The service has been getting worse and worse for my husband and I, so we switched to Verizon. While at Verizon, we were told that unlocking our phones should be easy and then we would be good to go. We tried doing it through our phones, didn't work. My husband spent a while on hold with customer service, just to be told Samsung has to do it. Samsung said they are wrong and T-Mobile has to do it.

T-mobile put in a request saying it can take up to 72 hours, that excludes weekends and we switched Friday. We have been without phones, it's insane that they expect people not being able to use their phones for so long. I have seen so many complaints about people waiting weeks or months. There seems to be an issue unlocking T-mobile phones bought from Samsung which they never fixed.

I was told by others that I can pay someone on eBay that can do it within a few hours, 24 at most. I looked and found out it's true and there are legit people on there. If they can do it within a few hours, it shouldn't take so long for T-mobile. Unfortunately, my phone is newer and would be over $100 to unlock. They need a better system for unlocking phones and shouldn't excluded weekends. Stuck with phones we can't use and started and paying for a new service we can't use.

Original review: July 24, 2021

I exited out of T-mobile on 30th June and by some misunderstanding, I could not pay the bill. They sent me a letter on 6th July which I received on 12th July. I wanted to talk to the T-mobile people regarding the bill so didn't paid the bill immediately. I got a call from collection agency on 14th of July regarding debt collection. I went to store on 15th and they resolve my misunderstanding. I paid the bill on 16th of July. On 24th of July, I am getting the letter from convergent outsourcing regarding "Debt collection". I haven't seen a business so impatient. I will never deal with T-mobile in future.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I don't know about other cell phone companies but I've been with T Mobile for 8 years and it has been a real hassle. They promised free upgrades every couple years but good luck getting them without spending hours on the phone.

Original review: July 22, 2021

My mother, my son, and myself shared a plan on T-Mobile for the past eight years. In the last 8 months we have had the worst experience. Their “help” has only made matters worse. Enjoy reading our cellular Nightmare. It all started with a tablet that was stolen. Somehow these people were able to get into bank information and ordered other services under our account. We’re not sure if this is related but at the same time we were hacked. Our emails, our bank accounts, and our Wi-Fi. At the same time, we’ve also had cellular fraud. Multiple texts and calls appear on our usage yet they’re not on our phones. Phone numbers and short codes that we don’t recognize or have in our contacts. These calls, texts and phone numbers don’t appear on our phones either. We have discovered the fraudulent cellular usage while viewing our usage in our online TMOBILE ID’s.

I have called T-Mobile numerous times and complained about this. They continue to superficially reassure us that our account is secure and there’s nothing that they need to do. They say, it’s impossible that we are not making these calls and texts because they are appearing under our IMEI numbers. Well we certainly are not and they will not investigate nor help us with the matter. Their attempt in helping was to give us a different account. That ended up costing us almost $200 extra a month for 3 months by putting us all on our own plans eliminating our family plan. So they ended up charging $50 extra month per line. This caused more confusion until we figured it out. They attempted to “fix it” but did not fully credit us what was overpaid. Only 100$.

As far as the fraudulent and mysterious usage, we have made our own attempt to make it go away. We bought new devices (which costs over 3k), we’ve changed our phone numbers, we’ve changed our Sim cards, nothing has helped. We even have gone so far to believe that it may be a member of their staff involved in the fraud. It’s ridiculously confusing as we don’t work and cellular service. We expected their help especially since being customers for close to a decade. We have yet to receive any solutions. Unfortunately we cannot cancel our account until we pay off the remaining two devices. Please beware.

Original review: July 21, 2021

In 2014 Tmobile had sent me the network enhancer as I had issues with the network in my home and told me that I don't have to pay for it. After switching now they gave me a bill of 400$. When I asked for the agreement letter they cannot even find as they have none but now they threatening me to pay through collection department. Just I switched doesn't mean that they charge me whatever they can. I told them I will pay if they show me the agreement letter if they have.

Original review: July 20, 2021

Since day one I have had issues with my privacy with Tmobile, they insist over and over nothing is wrong with my account, yet, how do you explain numbers that belong to my neighbors family and friends whom I do not speak to on my call detail? I've been with this company almost a year, first week I had to switch out phones, I knew who was behind it. I just did not have the proof, June 10th this year I finally got what I was waiting for, someone called in and added multiple msisdns numbers to my single account, now for those who don't know what that is that is your cell number, so that means couple of numbers were added to my line, my family has trouble with their devices. Just today my brother told me there was a text message sent to his phone but addressed to me?

I was speaking to someone at corporate office and Allyson told me my device was completely protected, on my tmobile app reviewing my account activity I discovered also someone was online on my account every single day for about 2 weeks straight in June, adding features and removing, changing passwords, at one time I had 5 devices on my account and data went thru the roof, money has been used from my bank account, merchandise ordered off Walmart, items I ordered online I never received, again calls made I never made and these are all able to be done when someone adds your number to multiple devices, your phone becomes their phone, they can make calls because they're using your data. I mean your phone is cloned basically!

How many of us have family members that have cell phones that receives text messages on their phones for you? How many of us experience that? Well according to the Presidents office of Tmobile this is done all the time, really? I then told her to explain the activity done on my account June 10 of this year, she replies there was no activity! No activity! I have proof from your website saying otherwise! She denied it saying I was speaking of May 11, no I am not. The dates are clearly noted, she then told me that my account was credited for 3 party sales unauthorized and for the lines that were added on my account (5) to be exact, we solved the problem she finished, solved the problem? How you figure? You covered up the problem. This is far from solved, my bill for June was 284.00.

2 weeks later they called me. Said they needed 130 because my check was returned, wait a minute I said first of all I would never pay a bill with a check if I did not have the funds and second if it didn't clear my service would be disconnected, she then repeated the last 4 digits of the account number that came from a third party app. She could not tell me the name of where this check came from. I have been with BofA going on two years and the last 4 digits of that account was not mine, a week later I call in again having issues with my phone and I wanted to know why they charged me the 130 when I looked at my bank records and the 286 was posted and paid, the rep didn't have a answer but informs me that my July bill was another 212.00.

My mom passed away last week and I admit I called family a lot but I didn't just speak to my daughter from sun up to sun down, funny how all the calls on my call detail were from my family and they're times that I know what was posted online on my call detail was not in fact correct, they put I called my mom's number on a certain day which was impossible. Her phone had been disconnected for several weeks and my parents live in Tucson, no tmobile account, my phones battery do not last long, oh you should see how many apps I have! Funny though I can see my 12 I downloaded but according to my phone I have 312 mainly apps for developers.. Allyson must be a rookie working in that president office. She was rude, did not allow me to speak, finally I just got tired of speaking to her that is if I was even speaking to the CEO of the presidents office, I finished the call by saying, "See you in court, for privacy breach."

Original review: July 18, 2021

I’ve been with T-Mobile for 20 years. However service has been getting worst and worst! Not sure if they’re trying to push us to 5G but for me it's time to move on to a more reliable network! I have to call very often to complaint about calls getting dropped, no signal, slowest internet. Feels like I’m using E edge! Total disappointment!! Started a couple of years ago.

Original review: July 17, 2021

On 7/10/2021 got my last bill. Note I left T-Mobile 6/13/2021. Paid my last bill 7/12/2021. So today 7/17/202 they are trying to charge me again. I have my receipt of my last bill I paid. Called 800-937-8997. After chatting someone online. They can not give me straight answer for this second bill. And wants to reactive account to see what going on. Because I don’t have my old pin code. Tells me to go to T-Mobile store so they can help me. Like hello I’m with you on the phone right now. Happy I left T-Mobile.

Original review: July 17, 2021

I do not recommend T-Mobile. Go with literally ANY other company, just NOT T-Mobile! It's NOT worth the free iPhone -- trust me!!! They will cheat you when you try to move to another company, and get collection agencies after you for a bill that you never should have been charged. I have never had a late or missed payment in my life, and now I'm getting threatening letters about a bill I never should have been charged. After 2 years with T-Mobile, I called TWICE to cancel, both times to make sure I had done everything I needed to do and there would be no more charges. I was assured this was the case. Then a month later I get charged for another full month.

Their customer service is HORRIBLE; they were rude, didn't listen, and two different representatives hung up on me when I was trying to tell them what happened. Just read the reviews! I was a perfect customer for over 2 years, paying every bill on time and in full. And at the end they try to gouge you in the most despicable way. The customer service representatives (whom you can barely understand) treat you like dirt. They don't care -- they are thousands of miles away, why would they care? Just trust me, anyone who is trying to find out if T-Mobile is worth the free iPhone -- IT REALLY IS NOT. They are awful!

Original review: July 17, 2021

According to the T-Mobile plan they never exchange phones on time. They have the worst cell phone coverage. I paid off my iPhone 11 and paid the insurance every month but when my phone got broken, but they denied the claim. Never received credit for two iPhones traded in, worst customer service with nothing resolved. They will pass you around and want to open cases, and hope you will get tired and forget about it. The T-Mobile customer service and customer support have made me so Disappointed.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Switching from Verizon was a nightmare when it was supposed to be easy. Customer service hung up on my and transferred me numerous times because they were so unhelpful. And finally after getting onto the network, the 5G service is worse than my previous 4G network with an old Verizon plan. The nightmare is all that people think it is and the reputation Tmobile holds.

Original review: July 13, 2021

Overall I do no like the T-Mobile experience. So far the internet has been okay but the coverage is terrible, I’m on a road trip from one state to another and so far while playing Clash Royale the internet has cut out 4 times in about 30 minutes to an hour. This has caused me to lose 4 games of clash Royale and has stopped my YouTube video about 4 times as well. The internet is okay otherwise, the biggest complaint is the coverage and let me tell you.. it is REALLY REALLY bad.. But if you live in a big city or a populated area and you want okay mobile internet then pick T-Mobile. Otherwise if you’re looking for top quality mobile internet you’re in the wrong place.

Original review: July 12, 2021

The internet is so limited and even tried to run on 3g. It will work randomly and is so glitchy that it is not worth it. First we were told the magenta 55 was unlimited then it did not work well at all so we called. We were told, "Oh no you need the magenta max," so we upgraded and it seems worse. We were to that we could get 2 free phones then were charged 300 for the cheap phone and they would not take the trade in. We came back to the store after a call to customer service informed us the store made mistakes. Who is telling the truth? Anyone? Can't wait to see what was charged on our bill!

Original review: July 10, 2021

My wife and I switched to T-Mobile at the Northsight Blvd store and received a free iPhone and purchased another. My service was ok but hers was terrible and she relies on it for work. We brought her phone back to the store twice within 6 days but they could not fix it. So we returned both phones on the 7th day after purchase and were told by the store manager that we would receive a full refund. Instead he cheated us out of $311. Corporate says they can do nothing about it.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I could (and probably should) write an in depth article about how T-Mobile completely misrepresents the truth of promises made by them. However, they are NOT to be trusted. We switched from (expensive) AT&T to T-Mobile because of the advertised rates and coverage. What a terrible mistake. We live in the Tampa, FL area and T-Mobiles coverage is terrible. From dropped calls to terrible data connectivity, they rank at the bottom of the wireless carriers.

They lied about the rate and refused to correct it. They refused to provide me with the chat log from the signup conversation with their representative Steven, which would clearly define the promises made. I will never have an online chat with any company without recording it to a file (my mistake for not doing so with the T-Mobile representative).

We had multiple telephone conversations during our relationship about the terrible service, the promised rate not being honored, etc and most of them lasted 45-60 minutes or more because of getting transferred to off-shore support (who barely speaks English). They constantly apologized for our experiences, but nothing ever changed. I could go on and on, but I’m not wasting my time. We switched to Verizon and have had zero issues. Verizon has delivered everything promised and we have fantastic coverage. We have one person to contact if we have issues and don’t have to spend hours on hold with them. I highly recommend avoiding T-Mobile.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I have been a happy client of the company since before they were good back in 2006. I started my own plan when I became an adult in 2013 and have always been a big cheerleader of the company. As of recent though, the company has completely decreased in overall quality! I started noticing this 2 months back in May 2021 that I had slower and more restricted coverage in many areas I frequent unless I was connected to Wi-Fi. I also notice a very obvious difference in speed when I go over their "50Gig" Threshold where before I could continue watching videos or even Zoom meetings past the threshold in a crowded area and now loading just a Google search is an issue. I recommend you all to find a better alternative than T-Mobile moving forward given that their answer is their new Magenta Max plan that is cost comparative to a Verizon plan where you get exactly what you pay for in Verizon!

Original review: July 6, 2021

Give them credit card or bank account information at your own risk. I had to pay for “stop” at my bank. They told me I was buying my phone. They kept charging me. Months after I returned phone (out over $800) and had been told it was settled, they decided I owed them more. I will be paying for an attorney to stop this racket!

Original review: July 6, 2021

I have purchased the S21 5g. When the phone first came out soon as I received the phone it was defective and had to send it back. I received an replacement phone but it was refurbished which means I paid $1000 for an refurbished phone and this has happened 4 times. Sincerely I choose to go with this phone. I'm starting not to like T Mobile or their policy. I have spent too much money with them and has to constantly sit on the phone with tech support once a week... Why should I have to keep doing this??!!

Original review: July 6, 2021

I am an existing Tmobile customer as of today, but am looking for another carrier, I wanted to upgrade my Galaxy S 10+, for a galaxy s 20 Ultra, so I paid my old phone off so I could upgrade. After making a deal on this new phone, I find out that tmobile has changed the deal, I tried talking to anyone that could understand basic English, but they kept telling me that I couldn't have gotten a deal that good. Long story short, tmobile LIED to me just to get me involved with a new phone, then overcharged me. I do not recommend tmobile as they will tell you anything... I have been a customer for about 18 years and cannot believe how crooked they are...

Original review: July 5, 2021

Worst in-store customer service! If you have a hardware issue with your phone, don’t bother going here (T-Mobile Store, 1425 Cornerstone Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32117). Went in here this afternoon as one of our phones had experienced a bulge (probably from a defective battery) and even though we have been paying the T-Mobile phone insurance every month for over 3 years, both of the staff there were very unhelpful. They first said we needed to go to the Apple store and they would replace it. When I challenged them on that resolution, they finally agreed that Apple would not help us, as the phone is over 2 years old. They said we have to call the insurance company for assistance, even though we pay for the insurance coverage on our T-Mobile bill. I said “we pay you guys, why can’t you help us?” And the female staff immediately snaps back with “first of all, don’t say it’s us guys!”. It was at that point we walked out of the store.

Now after speaking to T-Mobile telephone customer service, the store staff could have helped with making an arrangement for a replacement phone to be shipped to that store. But no, the store staff here aren’t interested in helping customers when something goes wrong and they need help. The store staff also said to me, “well, we can help you if you want to buy a new phone from us.”, which basically says it all about their focus. These people should be ashamed of themselves of how they treat customers; just awful.

Original review: July 5, 2021

The following statements are factual. I finished an 18 month phone lease and wanted to upgrade my plan and phone. My account had a $0 balance. AT&T offered a better deal, so I called T-Mobile/Sprint to discuss my options. They transferred me to what they called their "Retention Dept." The rep presented numerous benefits of staying with TM/Sprint, such as an educator's discount, so I went into the store to sign up for those account features. Unfortunately, the store reps said that what the Retention Rep offered was, "impossible," because some of the things didn't make sense.

For example, the educator's discount hadn't even existed in well over a year. I called customer service again and, after waiting on hold for 52 minutes, was again directed to the Retention Dept. This time, the rep said she'd give me a lower rate. I asked if she could note on my account what we agreed to and she said she shouldn't need to because the changes had already been made and will begin at the next billing cycle. Since the new plan was settled, I went back into the store to upgrade my phone. At that point, the store reps said there weren't any changes on my account. I again called customer service and asked to be transferred to their Retention Dept, as the in store reps suggested.

The rep on the phone said the Dept. doesn't even exist, but he tried assisting me anyway. He also promised things that I later found out weren't entirely true regarding phone replacement, but said he noted things on my account. When I visited the store again the next day, I was told that his notes were vague and didn't include some of the things I came in to discuss. I again called customer service, but this time had the phone rep talk with the store employee. Finally, we were able to work out an acceptable phone plan. Keep in mind, while all this was happening I was also trying to upgrade to a better phone. I had finished my 18 month lease and was told I had a zero balance.

However, they wouldn't allow me to upgrade to another phone unless I paid $200+ or sent my phone back. I was fine with sending the phone back, but was then told I couldn't because it has a small crack in the screen. If they were going to re-lease the phone to another customer, I'd understand not accepting it back. However, the model is 3 or so years old, so I know they'll just use it for scrap or toss it entirely anyway. I offered paying some to have the small crack repaired, but they rejected the idea. On another note, I was never told that I would still owe anything on the phone once the lease ended. That doesn't make any sense. I was then told by a store rep that I could bring in any other phone that would turn on and that didn't have any damage to trade in for an upgraded phone model. However, when I brought in a phone like they asked, I was told that the phone options they suggested I upgrade to were unavailable at that store. I eventually ended up visiting four stores in the area and they all seemed to say different things.

The last store I visited yesterday had the phone that a previous rep suggested I upgrade to, but the in-store reps said that sending the phone back, even with a potential repair, would still not entirely bring my phone balance to zero. (Remember, my 18 month lease had been completed and paid in full.) Even the store employees there said that the Sprint/T-Mobile merger has been a disaster and that they can't wait for things to settle down because they've seen many customers come in and complain about the same problems I'm facing. People were talked into leases that were misleading. If you look online, you'll see that others had the same problem. This is not a problem that's uniquely mine.

To summarize, the customer service reps on the phone are not on the same page with each other and will flat-out lie about plan options to keep you with the company. The customer service reps in the store are also not on the same page as the ones on the phone. However, the in-store reps were at least honest about things. I've never see such a dishonest, disorganized company. I've wasted roughly six hours on the phone with them and probably four more in various store locations the past several days. I cannot wait to leave this company and STRONGLY recommend you look elsewhere for service.

Original review: July 3, 2021

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONSIDERING SIGNING UP WITH T MOBILE. I would have given 0 stars if it allowed me to. I do not recommend using this provider. They falsely advertise their promotions. When signing up we were told by multiple customer service representatives that T-Mobile would cover 100% of the remaining balances of the phone lines with our previous provider. After being with T-Mobile for 3 months the balance has not been paid. I spent multiple days on phone with multiple customer service representatives. Each representative was not helpful.

I was told more than 3 times that I would be sent prepaid credit cards for $600 on each card. I never received a card. I was told multiple times that a supervisor would contact me on that day. I never received a call. I have not gotten reimbursed for the payment I made on the remaining balance of my phone lines with my previous provider. In past 3 days spoke with 19 representatives. No one willing to help. I have an advertisement for T Mobile on ** stating the promotion I was told I would receive (Magenta Max).

Resolution response: July 3, 2021

So after a lot of back and forth and a week later I got a replacement phone free, minus taxes and a new case. Big lack of communication from stores and phone support, my biggest issue, phone lines would direct me to a store and the stores would tell me to call, apparently the switch from Sprint to T-Mobile sim cards did something to my phone's software. I'm glad it's solved, I'm unhappy with how it all played out.

Original review: July 3, 2021

T-Mobile is a scam, my phone stop receiving bars one day, I call and they can't figure out the problem so I go to the store, they said the radio towers not servicing my phone, try calling them, so I called again, they said some sort of soft problem, wait 3 days, I wait, they tell me go to the store. Phone don't work still, they still taking my money and wanna sell me a new one.

Original review: July 3, 2021

For the past month, T-Mobile had sending me SMS messages telling me I had been pre-qualified for service; and one of their many cellphones, so after text 3 I said yes. I applied w/ the aid of a agent, paid for the taxes on 6/30/21 and was told 2 business days. Now, I am a little excited. A single mom, but more so because I recently had knee surgery, so my mobility is somewhat limited and I was leaving a company that I had been with cellular service for 5 years.

So when the July 1st comes, I get an alert telling me that my phone has been delivered. I am pissed. I call UPS, they tell me that the sender put the wrong address on the shipping label!! Awww... So when I call them to inform someone they sent my phone to a address over 3 blocks away from me, I am told I can't get my phone sent to me. Why? I am not at fault, T-Mobile is, but I am being humiliated and made to jump through hoops? How is this right? It's not!!! I know it and any sane person knows it. So, you asked me would I recommend T-Mobile to family & friends? AFTER THIS DEALING, WOULD YOU? I THOUGHT NOT. NO ONE ENJOYS BEING DISRESPECTED.

Original review: July 2, 2021

I contacted T-Mobile the week of June 27th 2021 about moving over my cell plan for my family's 3 cell phones to T-Mobile. I used the chat option so I was not verbally talking to the Sales Rep. Price was lower than my current plan with a competitor, but they outright lied about offering what I was told was a "FREE" Samsung tablet. I told Angel, the sales rep, that I did not need the tablet but he pushed it. "Why not take the tablet, it's completely free," he kept saying. After some back and forth, I finally agreed to the tablet. First the rep says I would need to pay $46 to sign up and then he said he got his manager to agree to just $16.42 to complete the transaction. But then they send a contract via email for me to sign.

The contract very clearly showed the $16.42 was the tax on a $264 tablet and then I would have to pay $11 a month to pay off the tablet, which I was promised would be free. How can they get away with this? How stupid can people be to do business with this company? I told the rep he outright lied to me and he was silent! I refused the entire deal and then asked him to have a manager to call me. The manager apologized and said the sales rep was wrong and would be counseled on his business ethics. She could read the entire chat record so his lies were right there in writing. She offered me a $50 credit and gave me the monthly cost for my 3 phone lines. I took the night to think about it. I left my chat box open overnight and the next day I saw a another sales rep tried to pick up on the transaction. Funny thing was, she also wrote they are offering a FREE tablet. So it was clear, this is what the reps are instructed to do.

T-Mobile lies to get customers to pay for a Samsung tablet that is supposed to be free. The manager lied to me and 2 reps lied to me. This is a very unethical company and I do not understand how they get away with it. Run, do not walk, away from T-Mobile! I will never ever do business with this company and I hope others do the same!

Original review: July 1, 2021

Not going to waste a lot of time here. Absolutely do not subscribe to T-Mobile. The extra phantom charges with no notice after you have left them are ridiculous. I absolutely regret ever being a good paying customer for 4 years. I will ensure to take the time to encourage no one to ever use them for any service in the future.

T-Mobile Company Information