3.0/5 (729 ratings)

About T-Mobile

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

We went to the T-mobile store on Cleveland Blvd in Caldwell to merge our plans. We were coming from two providers besides T-mobile, but the guys in the store were great at providing an affordable option at a great value. Anthony was patient and upfront about what to expect on our bill.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I love T-MOBILE! It's fast and I love the unlimited data. I used to have another plan with a different company that would slow the speed of data once it reached a certain amount. I could start loading something and walk away several minutes and come back and it would still be loading. My daughter, son-in-law, and I share a T-Mobile plan together and it's cheaper this way. MUCH cheaper than the snail service I used to have!!

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Well, our bill is not that bad at all, we been with T-Mobile for the last 4 years and it has been a good experience, we have 3 lines and at the beginning we started with only 2, and for the last year or so, I switch jobs and had to get a phone for myself so that’s how we end up with 3 lines, if it was on my power to do it, I would like to lower the price for customers that stay with their phone providers for less monthly charges per line or per package, it would be great if we get compensated for been loyal to a phone company regardless if is AT&T, T-Mobile or whatever provider you feel more comfortable, also may be some perks for people over 50-years or 55 so it can be more affordable for us, we don’t have to have all the latest technology and don’t have the help to learn all the new features on the new phones.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

My experience with Rachel at the store in Palm Harbor, Fl. was awesome, never have I come across a customer service rep with such appeal. Her knowledge about the product, its needs and my personal needs were incredible, she carried herself like a true professional, but with a human side, we're both from Ohio so maybe that might of been part of the chemistry. I will forever recommend my family and friends to Sprint/T-mobile services and products. Definitely a 10. Great employee award to Rachel W. Johnny **.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I got on T-Mobile's network around 2013 I want to say. This was a jump after dealing with horrendous service from Sprint (I know they've improved since and merged with T-Mobile). Let me just say the switch was the start of something great. First off, the signal was killing it in my area. I mean, maximum 4G everywhere I went back then. Blazing fast and I never had dropped calls (again, my area). I even sat on a beach in Puerto Rico and had 4g right there on the sand. I'm not sure how well it works everywhere in the world, but it was also phenomenal in Quebec Canada.

So enough of how great the signal is. The plans are also very generous. I got on the plan where it was unlimited everything for 100 flat for two lines. Hard to beat that for as many years as I had that. On top of that, they offer what is called T-Mobile Tuesdays via an app. I don't want to overhype it, but the fact that they do give out offers and freebies weekly to various vendors and websites is pretty astonishing. They don't have to people... Yet they've been doing this for years. I thought it was just going to be a short lived gimmick when I initially heard about it, nope. It makes me wonder why to continue that other than that they do like to give back in some form to its consumers even if you do not take all the offers that they provide. I've had countless offers of free coffees and sandwiches. :)

Now this is a big one for me that set T-Mobile to a new level. When covid-19 hit and I was fortunate to work from home, my internet provider went down for 5 days straight. The only thing I could rely on was my phone as a hotspot. First off, it was part of my service at no extra charge, and my internet was as fast as the fast speed I pay for that didn't work... Let that sink in for a minute. Sure my phone got a tad warm as it was providing me internet all day long for 5 days, but it never failed me. I can't thank T-Mobile enough for that because without it, I'm not sure what I would have done other than packing up and moving to a friend/family's house that had service running.

So I'll end with, with all the horrible large corporate big name companies out there that just count you as another value of revenue filling their pockets, T-Mobile makes you feel like they care a tad more so about you than the norm. At least enough to make me feel good when I need to send in that monthly payment. I can't say I feel Okay with about 90% of my other monthly bills, lol. So yeah, switch to T-Mobile if you want a nice phone package plan/rate with plenty of side perks. Recommended I suppose for Metro-ish areas but the fact that I've yet to lose signal anywhere I've been (my job sends me traveling all around US), I don't think you'll have too much issues with it.

Original review: July 25, 2021

The service has been getting worse and worse for my husband and I, so we switched to Verizon. While at Verizon, we were told that unlocking our phones should be easy and then we would be good to go. We tried doing it through our phones, didn't work. My husband spent a while on hold with customer service, just to be told Samsung has to do it. Samsung said they are wrong and T-Mobile has to do it.

T-mobile put in a request saying it can take up to 72 hours, that excludes weekends and we switched Friday. We have been without phones, it's insane that they expect people not being able to use their phones for so long. I have seen so many complaints about people waiting weeks or months. There seems to be an issue unlocking T-mobile phones bought from Samsung which they never fixed.

I was told by others that I can pay someone on eBay that can do it within a few hours, 24 at most. I looked and found out it's true and there are legit people on there. If they can do it within a few hours, it shouldn't take so long for T-mobile. Unfortunately, my phone is newer and would be over $100 to unlock. They need a better system for unlocking phones and shouldn't excluded weekends. Stuck with phones we can't use and started and paying for a new service we can't use.

Original review: July 24, 2021

I exited out of T-mobile on 30th June and by some misunderstanding, I could not pay the bill. They sent me a letter on 6th July which I received on 12th July. I wanted to talk to the T-mobile people regarding the bill so didn't paid the bill immediately. I got a call from collection agency on 14th of July regarding debt collection. I went to store on 15th and they resolve my misunderstanding. I paid the bill on 16th of July. On 24th of July, I am getting the letter from convergent outsourcing regarding "Debt collection". I haven't seen a business so impatient. I will never deal with T-mobile in future.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I don't know about other cell phone companies but I've been with T Mobile for 8 years and it has been a real hassle. They promised free upgrades every couple years but good luck getting them without spending hours on the phone.

Original review: July 22, 2021

My mother, my son, and myself shared a plan on T-Mobile for the past eight years. In the last 8 months we have had the worst experience. Their “help” has only made matters worse. Enjoy reading our cellular Nightmare. It all started with a tablet that was stolen. Somehow these people were able to get into bank information and ordered other services under our account. We’re not sure if this is related but at the same time we were hacked. Our emails, our bank accounts, and our Wi-Fi. At the same time, we’ve also had cellular fraud. Multiple texts and calls appear on our usage yet they’re not on our phones. Phone numbers and short codes that we don’t recognize or have in our contacts. These calls, texts and phone numbers don’t appear on our phones either. We have discovered the fraudulent cellular usage while viewing our usage in our online TMOBILE ID’s.

I have called T-Mobile numerous times and complained about this. They continue to superficially reassure us that our account is secure and there’s nothing that they need to do. They say, it’s impossible that we are not making these calls and texts because they are appearing under our IEMI numbers. Well we certainly are not and they will not investigate nor help us with the matter. Their attempt in helping was to give us a different account. That ended up costing us almost $200 extra a month for 3 months by putting us all on our own plans eliminating our family plan. So they ended up charging $50 extra month per line. This caused more confusion until we figured it out. They attempted to “fix it” but did not fully credit us what was overpaid. Only 100$.

As far as the fraudulent and mysterious usage, we have made our own attempt to make it go away. We bought new devices (which costs over 3k), we’ve changed our phone numbers, we’ve changed our Sim cards, nothing has helped. We even have gone so far to believe that it may be a member of their staff involved in the fraud. It’s ridiculously confusing as we don’t work and cellular service. We expected their help especially since being customers for close to a decade. We have yet to receive any solutions. Unfortunately we cannot cancel our account until we pay off the remaining two devices. Please beware.

Original review: July 21, 2021

In 2014 Tmobile had sent me the network enhancer as I had issues with the network in my home and told me that I don't have to pay for it. After switching now they gave me a bill of 400$. When I asked for the agreement letter they cannot even find as they have none but now they threatening me to pay through collection department. Just I switched doesn't mean that they charge me whatever they can. I told them I will pay if they show me the agreement letter if they have.

T-Mobile Company Information