T-Mobile Reviews

T-Mobile
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.62/5

T-Mobile Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T-Mobile?

Original review: May 22, 2020

I recently upgraded my phone at T-Mobie to Samsung galaxy S20. Some days passed and I noticed the sun on my phone and it led me to gently rub my finger on the screen and I felt a superficial scratch. I thought that it was just a reflection but I could feel it but not see it. I called T-Mobile to find out what to do. I was initially advised to contact Samsung to get a replacement since it was a brand new $1000 phone!

Samsung could not have cared less! They first told me to go to some repair place (UbreakIfix). They told me they would not be able to get me in for about 2 weeks. I called Samsung back to share information. I was told the best they could do is for me to mail in my phone and I would get it back in 2-4 weeks. What is that?? That is your best?? I called T-Mobile back for advice and spoke to a lovely person named Carmela out of St Louis office. She and her supervisor helped me very graciously and I will be receiving a new phone by mail with return slip to return my defective phone. So thank you a million times to Carmela and T-Mobie for doing Samsung's job and providing OUTSTANDING service! Shame on you, Samsung!

Original review: April 4, 2020

I actually feel good about the cell phone provider because of making our lives a bit simple and also making the world like a small global village where we can communicate with anyone despite how far he/she is. I'm also able to know what is happening in other continents.. I also appreciate because of the prices are not too high for me even though we consumers we don't lack complains but all I can say about prices is that the services are worth those prices. Generally these providers does very good task because they are making my life simple in that, I don't have to send mails when I need to communicate with someone who is a bit far from me, the cell phone providers have enabled fast services which are very important and also the cell phones themselves are portable and reliable. I feel very good about the cell phone providers.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I've been with T-Mobile for 4 years now and must say with their 24 months plans to pay off a cellphone or having the option to pay it in full right then and there. To just only having to pay for the services and activation fee and yeah cannot forget their cool accessories that you can also buy upfront as well by paying in full or paying the taxes in store and paying small monthly payments also for 24 months. Just shows that Tmobile is a reasonable carrier to be with at the moment. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, when Sprint merges with tmobile as the prices will change and perhaps increase indefinitely. If that does happen, I will no longer be part of Tmobile and probably would have to improvise on another reasonable carrier or better yet go to Boost Mobile that I have never even been with since they came out. But after this COVID-19 pandemic we shall see.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I like Tmobile because it has affordable services to call abroad, also when I am in Mexico I can call and browse as if I were in the US. The basic service with unlimited phone and good GB per month is about 45 plus 10 dollars for the international fee. I don’t like that their customer service sucks. Every time I call I have to wait a lot to talk to a human and I am never sure if I ever speak to one. They try to sell me products with unclear information and telling me that now they are offering new and FREE updates for clients with my type of contract. Once I bought it and ended up with double the amount in my monthly bill.

I had to fight for endless hours to go back to my cheap contract. They are unhelpful and make any change almost impossible so you give up and stay with the expensive bill. I find this very unloyal, abusive and unfair. I tried to seek clarification in one of their stores but nobody knows and the staff make you call in the store. The wait is also very long when one calls from the store. I’m happy with them as long as I don’t have to deal with their inhuman treatment.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I have been with all four major carriers and have never loved my Cellular company until now! I've been with them 3 1/2 years. Not everything has been perfect, I've had some issues here and there. But that has to do with a few sales reps and not the company itself. NOT ONE SINGLE company can say that 100% of their employees are stellar! It would be impossible not to have a few bad seeds squeak through. All in all it has been a great experience.

I had bad credit and after making 12 months of on time payments they financed me a Galaxy S9 no credit check and no money down! No other company cellular or other would give me such a chance to rebuild my credit! Customer Service has been pretty great! Never on hold more than 1-3 minutes, and they almost always can address my needs! I've only been overbilled a few times which they quickly credited me for. I have a signal much better than Verizon's! I had service still camping on Mt. Shasta and even driving through Death Valley! I couldn't believe it! I highly recommend them over any other company! You can't beat their plans, signal strength or customer service!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I am with T-Mobile longer than any other person...but a handful...I joined in 1991...and have been loyal ever since... I recommended them to everyone.... But lately.... There is no way to get through to a customer service people.... The automated message will keep telling you....”Here at t mobile we pride ourselves with real people...no robots...so hold on.... We are getting one for you now....” This will take from 90 minutes down to 27 minutes. The shortest time I have found... I guess these people are hard to find.... When you get someone they then have to transfer you.... This takes 20 to 30 minutes and you will get hung up first few tries.... The company has changed.... It does have good prices....but service means everything.... I have a problem with a phone...and tried now 9x to contact a so-called real person non robot.... Wasted 2 hours and still nothing.... It is 7 pm at night.... Maybe they close down ,,,,,

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

If I could give a ZERO Star rating I would. I'm extremely upset by my experience today (August 4th). Myself and another customer waited for the store to open at 10:00. You could tell the air conditioner had not kicked in yet. It was warm. One employee began to help the other customer and she (the employee) had her mask under her chin because she was hot and proceeded to talk and engage with the customer. The other employee helped me. She had her mask on. Another female employee came from the back with no mask on and proceeded to talk to the employee with the mask under her neck with the customer between them barely 1 foot between the 2 of them.

I couldn't restrain myself another second. I said... "You really need to have a mask on." And she said, "I'm leaving but I need to tell her something." I reminded her that the sign on the door said employees and customers are REQUIRED to wear a mask while in the store. She again said she was leaving. I let her know she was talking without a mask a foot away from a customer and she said, "Well he has on a mark." I later found out she was the Assistant Manager of this store on Apopka Vineland Road. I have not been around my own family without a mask but I'm going to be put at risk at my local T-Mobile store.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

T-Mobile is horrible. I can never use my phone and the telephone customer service is terrible. The stores salespeople are liars. They will sell you additional data that doesn't work and bill it to you. My expectations of the service are to be able to do basic smartphone functions that I am not able to perform because of horrible service. I am constantly removed off the network and can not make phone calls. I speak english and the customer service over the phone goes automatically to Spanish and I can make no adjustments. I have been a customer for almost 40 days and hate every day of it. I have to call them daily for technic issues with my phone service. T-Mobile should be shut down.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Please do not do your business with them if there is any chance you may need to close your account. It is the most impossible task to get accomplished. I've tried many many time to close it. They charged me a premium fee to setup my account online, entered the wrong PIN# apparently making it impossible to close the account without forcing me out in to COVID19 to their store to close it. They have no problem with billing me $70.00 a month till that can happen and offering ZERO assistance to close it without me risking my health. Thank you for charging me for services I never used, could not use, and refusing to close my account till I go risk my health and safety due to your representative's error when she put my PIN# in. Terrible terrible Company when all they care about is the $70.00 a month from my account and not my own health and safety.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

We had a very unusual problem with T-Mobile, and in the end we hate T-Mobile. Between July 10 & July 15 all T-Mobile customers throughout the U.S. and possibly Canada and Mexico who had the old workhorse Note 4s had NO SERVICE!! T-Mobile was updating their lines, and we discovered they were trying to BOUNCE off the old phones off their network to make way progress for their supposedly better network. We were one of their most unusual cases because we have 2 accounts with 3 lines on each account, and of those 6 phone lines, we had 5 excellent working Note 4s until Friday, July 10th when we woke up with NO SERVICE!! I spent several hours with their top tech (EXPERT), and he was bewildered, and he had no clue what was going on. The next day, Saturday, another t-mobile (EXPERT) tried.

It was obvious that T-Mobile did something with their network. One t-mobile (EXPERT TECH) swore up and down it was the phone, and the other t-mobile (EXPERT) said he was certain it was the t-mobile network. When I asked for compensation, it was a BIG TO DO!! I was bounced around from representative to represent from TEAM to TEAM all over the country, and finally settled with a calm, but very slick (PERFECT T-MOBILE SOLDIER)!! She was very tricky, dicky, sneaky, and dishonest!! We are getting compensation with different phones, but this (PERFECT T-MOBILE SOLDIER) tricked us into getting lesser compensation. There's much more to the story, and maybe later I will finish it, but I will say without a doubt, T-MOBILE is a HORRIBLE COMPANY, and PLEASE STAY AWAY From them!!!

T-Mobile Company Information