Miami, FL

2.3/5 (181 ratings)

About Straight Talk Wireless

Straight Talk is a no-contract phone plan that shares networks with four major cellphone service providers. It doesn’t restrict people to long-term contracts, and it offers nationwide coverage and more data plans with flexible payment options.

Pros

• Affordable options
  • Add-on features available
  • No contracts

Cons

• Data can be slow
  • No family plans

Bottom Line

Straight Talk offers basic cellphone coverage and the option to purchase discounted phones or keep your current phone. There are no contracts and no hidden fees.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Straight Talk Wireless?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Straight Talk Wireless?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2010

I received a bad wireless phone from Straight Talk. I called tech support but was unable to resolve the issue. They stated that a replacement phone would be sent in 3-5 days. Today I got an empty box with a FedEx padded envelope asking me to return the defective phone, no replacement received.

I called corporate office. Melvin stated it could take up to 21 days before a replacement be sent out. Keep in mind that the services have been paid for up to one month. However after 21 days, it will be time to add new minutes, Straight will not be responsible for it.

He also stated that there is no one I can speak with, they would have to email the higher company. I'm really frustrated right now. I've never heard of such. Please investigate this issue as it seems to me that more will arise with their unprofessionalism in consumer care.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2010

I am trying to activate my second Straight Talk phone. It has now been three hours on hold, one person after another. This cost me minutes that I paid for out of my pocket. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Lo and behold, I was on hold for 30 more minutes. Who will reimburse my money for my minutes? I use this phone for work and now I don’t know if I will be able to use it tomorrow. So now what?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2010

I purchased a Straight Talk phone from a seller on eBay. When the phone arrived, I went to Walmart and purchased a $45.00 minute card to go with it. I followed the directions on the back of the card to activate the phone. After the second or third attempt, I was connected with a Straight Talk rep who sent me through a lengthy process and still wasn't able to help with phone activation. After being transferred to a level 2 agent, I was told the phone was never scanned at the register at Walmart. I told the L2 agent that I won the phone on an online auction on eBay. The L2 agent said I had to provide a receipt showing that I paid for the phone and he provided me with a service ticket number.

So I faxed the receipt showing proof of purchase to a fax number in Miami, FL. I waited 2 days because the L2 said someone would be calling me back and they never did. I feel like I'm in an ongoing crisis after numerous hours of time that has been spent on the phone with Straight Talk. I have missed lunch breaks trying to get this issue resolved and even stayed after work late some evenings to make calls to them. I have no other means of communication so they are cutting off my lifeline and I am extremely frustrated. No one from Straight Talk seems to know how to assist me from here. Every time I call, I either get hung up on or told I need to fax a Walmart receipt. I didn't purchase the phone from Walmart, I purchased it from a seller on eBay. I am at wit's end with this disaster!

Please don't buy from Straight Talk. They don't have customers as their first priority. I am going to call corporate to see if they have any common sense. No offense against anyone, but their customer service needs major help. I tried to be patient and treated all people right despite the language barrier. But when I tell you the same thing a million times and you keep repeating the same steps that you know won't resolve the issue, that's just ridiculous! This makes me appreciate companies with contracts.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2010

I bought a phone and unlimited minutes/data/internet from Walmart. No problems until this week. My phone was refilled automatically and my plan shows "paid, unlimited plan" on their website under my account. They sent an email to my phone showing the same thing. Yet I can't make/receive calls. "No longer in service." I use this phone for business and have missed 2 days of customer calls! When I called and emailed customer service, the message says, "Due to high call volume, we can't take your call right now. Try again later."

So I have requested refund for my service that I'm not able to use, although I pre-paid for it. I called Walmart and they gave me their "internal" phone number. Same message. I can't tell you strongly enough to avoid this company and their scam! They stole my money. I changed jobs 2 days ago. My cell phone number is the only way for clients to reach me. Their service won't even allow voicemail or text messages to be saved during this "down time," so I missed every client order and call/text.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2010

I bought two phones from straight talk. The one I bought for myself started shutting off by itself. I called, and at first they did not want to do anything. They just said to take the battery out and put it back in. they told me to turn it back on, and asked if it shut itself off. I had to argue with them. They wouldn't accept it had a problem because it wouldn't shut off on demand. I had to explain over and over that it was random. So I got to send it back. Mind you, I have no phone during this time. Then they send me two phones, and they are both used. I bought a new phone, and due to no fault of my own, it was defective, and I get a used phone that calls someone in Florida when I call my voicemail. I have called them 3-4 times telling them I have an extra phone and that I want an unused phone. Now this phone is starting to act up, and I dread to call them. Can you please help me? Shouldn’t I be given a brand new phone?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2010

It's me again. Straight Talk is continuing not to be able to tell me where the refund that was promised 30 days from the day we receive the phone is which they received on September 28. Oh, can I remind you that within the first month, the back fell off the expensive phone, they replaced it with a used, scratched, and not the same model or make telling me that was their choice to do so? Do not, I repeat, do not get a Straight Talk phone. And if more would call WalMart Headquarters and complain, maybe they would help!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2010

I'm an unemployed, disabled veteran looking each day as thousands of American for work. A year ago, I purchased a $99.00 phone, thinking of the great advantage Straight Talk would benefit me and others in a very declining economy. Not knowing each day would you be able to pay light bill, not to think of cell phone. Then to have one provide more misery and frustration is unheard of. Since I've had or been with this company, I have had to change my number twice. Yes, twice, no fault of mine. First, I learned that if one put minutes on phone 01/01/10 and you allow your minutes to elapse, you lose your number. That in itself makes the entire package a bunch of mess. But they go farther, one put minutes on say two days earlier just to ensure that it doesn't happen, lost of number. But what does happen? You lost those two extra days.

Everything that was enticing about this company is false. It's a gimmick to lure you to them. Then like a spider, you become their prey. You don't pay ahead, you lose your service. You pay early, you lose your minutes. You tell me, who doing who? After that several more days, I have went days without service. The automated system states that my number is not active. This happened around the 1st to 3rd of the month. No telling on how long you are on hold, just waiting. Trying to push the phone through your ear. Nobody seems to be able to speak good, clear English.

After several supervisors and requesting to keep my number, no hope. I was still not able to. I was informed the same problems will occur if I didn't change my number. I don't know but it's hard for me to believe that I'm the only one experiencing this with this company. You know, there was a time when I would tell anyone that Walmart was my store. I have even been in a heated conversation about a company I like. I truly pray and hope the good name of Walmart won't be blemished with greed. Straight Talk.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2010

Continuation from previous correspondence on Straight Talk. To refresh, back came off new phone. After several weeks and purchasing another carrier, Straight Talk sent a replacement phone. Not only was it not like the phone I had purchased, but had been used, abused and in poor condition when I received it. I called them to be told they didn't have to send the exact like phone but one similar (again, it wasn't even the same; different models as well). Did I say initially that they refused to say they received it? Even after I gave them the confirmation number? Well, going to Walmart Headquarters and pitching a fit, it was to be sent back with a refund. I was to call them when I shipped it back, I did the same day.

After a few days, I called to be told they never received it! Even with my confirmation number, they told me I was wrong. Then it was found, I was told within 30 days I would receive my money! That was Sept. 23, today is Oct. 28. I was told it was still being processed. It started on the 14th and why not be patient? Again, Straight Talk is not honest, will lie and hope one forgets to keep the money owed to them. Do not, I repeat, do not use them!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2010

Someone stole my Straight Talk prepaid phone at Kroger on Geyer Springs in Little Rock, Arkansas. I call the company and they were rude and useless. They wouldn't help get my data. They wouldn't send me proper paper. I lost over hundred of dollars because they will not help me out with phone numbers.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2010

Bought a phone that was defective, called the customer service in the Philippines, was told they would replace the phone and it would take "up to 15 days." They provided me with a FedEx mailer and I returned the phone. Every time I call the call center, I get totally made up answers or outright lies about if and when the replacement phone was shipped. On 10/11/10, I spoke with a supervisor, Francis. First he said the phone was shipped but I provided them with a wrong address. Then he said he would put in a request to "escalate" the shipment.

When I asked when it would be sent/received, his exact response was "Just wait for it, okay? " (No, that was not okay! ) When the phone still was not received by today, I again called the Philippine call center. The first person I spoke to provided me with a FedEx tracking number. I called to track the shipment and was told it was delivered on September 29th at 5:35 pm. Not possible, since I didn't even send the broken phone to them until September 30th. I called the call center again, was told by this rep, Joy, that it wasn't sent at all. She put in yet another report to escalate the shipment.

I was promised by the supervisor, Francis, that I would have a replacement phone by the end of the week, which is tomorrow. Since he apparently, according to tonight's rep, Joy, did not get it ordered, it seems unlikely that a phone from Indiana can possibly be received in North Carolina by tomorrow unless they hand deliver it! This whole experience with this company has been terrible and it seems as though a class action suit is unavoidable in the foreseeable future.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2010

I bought a Straight Talk phone from Walmart in South Charleston, WV on Sat Oct 2 and activated on Oct 3 around 4pm. The phone number was an area code for FL. I called Monday evening. I was on the phone for over 2 hours. They say call back and I called Tuesday, and was on phone for 1 1/2 hrs. They day to call back 24-48 hrs. I called back Thurs, Oct 7 for 1/2 hr and on Fri Oct 8 for about an hr. Each time, they say they can fix it, or send a new card. Yesterday and today (10/09/10), both daughters-in-law have called the number and spoken to guy in FL, not me. Plus, family that don't have long distance can't even call me or the guy in FL. Today (10/09/10), I tried to make a call and can only call the emergency number 911. I'm going to try to take this back to Walmart and I expect to be reimbursed for phone plus the $45 card I bought.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2010

I am a single parent with three children. To save money, I ordered a Straight talk phone. I had terrible problems communicating with the order taker. She kept getting my address and shipping form incorrect. On the site, shipping was free and she seemed unaware of this, almost getting rude when I insisted that it was there. This process took over an hour. Then the phone did not arrive when expected. I kept calling and they kept telling me to wait. I waited a week when it finally arrived.

I then tried to call and activate it. I had asked to have my phone number ported in. During this wait time, the number was taken from my phone, so it did not work. There were countless calls, countless people and no one could get it activated. They then decided that they had put in the incorrect Sim card. They wanted me to pay for the shipping of the new Sim card. I argued that this was not my doing; they had put in the wrong card. I got someone that would work with me. They said they would send the card free shipping assuring me that all I would have to do was to insert the new card and I would be all set. This was now three weeks without a phone and countless hours on the phone.

The card did arrive, but it did not work in the phone, they couldn't get it activated. Fortunately, the letter enclosed had a number for the corporate offices and so I called. I got an Armondo in Customer Service. He listened to me and said, unfortunately, they sent me another incorrect Sim card. The card that was sent was Verizon and I needed AT&T. He assured me that this would fix the problem. He asked me to call him when the card arrived. The card arrived and I called. He was not in his office and neither were the three other customer service reps.

I asked to speak to the highest officer they had. This was a Perlene **. She answered and was horrified. She said she would send a new phone out; she would activate it herself and give me two months of free service. Great! Finally, after close to a month. I was desperate to save money, so I persisted and it paid off.

This was last week. On Monday, I was at a meeting and put my wonderful new phone on vibrate; it went haywire, vibrating randomly, flashing all sorts of pages and many of the buttons no longer worked. I called Ms ** assistant, who did not believe me. I took it to Walmart. The clerk examined this phone and he saw that it did not work. He said that they were getting a lot of this style of phone returned.

I went home and called the assistant. I told her that I could verify this and he told me they had problems with this. She said that she had this phone and never had any problem. She said I could send the phone to her so she could see for herself. I told her that I was not going to send the phone; at least I could call and receive messages. She said that she would send a new phone and I needed to call her and she would help me activate it.

The phone came today after I left for work. The assistant called me at work, rudely telling me she saw that the phone had arrived and now it was time to activate it. I told her that I could not, while at work, but I would call Monday and do this. A few hours later, I tried calling my kids from work to see if they were okay (I work until 10pm).

The phone had been deactivated. I cannot get help through the website, the lines are all busy (hi call volume) when I try to call. This is unbelievable and I think you should know about it.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2010

I bought a new StraightTalk phone from Walmart, the Samsung SGH-T401G. I went online to activate it and transfer my existing Verizon Wireless number. The next day my Verizon phone stopped working. According to StraightTalk's FAQ, when your old phone stops working that means that the transfer is complete. My new phone didn't work, however.

I called customer support and after about 45 minutes on the phone with them, they told me that since I was transferring a Verizon Wireless number, they needed to send me a new SIM card. Nowhere had they warned me about this beforehand! Anyway, the SIM card was supposed to arrive in three-five days. Six days later, I called back StraightTalk support to report that my SIM card had not arrived. For some reason, they couldn't help me that day and told me to call back today. So this morning I called them back and after about 20 minutes on the phone with them, they gave me the FedEx tracking number for the package. I went on FedEx's web site to see where the package was and learned that they tried to deliver it last week when no one was home. They didn't leave any kind of slip saying they tried to deliver anything! So I had to drive about 20 minutes to the FedEx facility during lunchtime today to pick up my SIM card. Finally I have cell phone service again!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2010

Straight Talk Samsung Phone was damaged. I went into Wal-Mart to talk to the electronics supervisor, where I purchased my phone. I wanted information on how to get fixed or replaced. Wal-Mart informed me that they are not responsible for damaged merchandise, and that they refused to help me with my phone. They were very rude and un-business like. They also informed me that there was nothing they could do about replacing or fixing it. I spent 6 hours, explaining, and trying to get someone to guide me or give me some information on how to get my phone replaced, and my numbers off my old phone. They informed me that they were not responsible for the damage. They have no policies to help or back up their Samsung customers. All they do is sell the product, and service.

I believe, if they offer service, they should also be able to help the customer with any issue, without treating the costumer with rude comments and attitude. Wal-Mart should carry a policy, to back up their product. Also, a policy that assures the customer that if the product is damaged then, they will back up that product and assist in either fixing the issue. So I bought a another phone from them, and needed assistance on getting my numbers from my old phone transferred onto the new phone. They called the number on the box, and could not get through to anyone, and then informed me that it's not their job to assist in this matter. Then told me I would have to deal with it on my own.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2010

This is just an update from yesterday's complaint. The cellphone finally came from Straighttalk which was promised 5-7 days from Sept 2 2010. And what did I get? I get a refurbished-well used cellphone not even the same brand, not even the same features of the one sent in. (Purchased a Samsung and immediately the back fell off and I received a LG! ) I called but again I am getting the runaround. I was informed to return the phone and they would then issue me a check. I'm not holding my breath!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2010

I purchased Straight Talk phone and immediately the back continually fell off. Last time I couldn't find it. I went back to store to be told that isn't their problem. I called Straight Talk to be told they would do a replacement. I picked it up on 9-1-2010 and received it in their warehouse. I had the confirmation paper by FedEx and until I proved it. They said it was never received. I continually called. On 9-14, I called to be told there had been no activity in replacement. Gilbert said, "It will be in your hands within 24-28 hours.” The 48 hours are up. I called Gilbert who said he was sorry, but it will be 5-7 days more. I asked why he lied. He said he didn't.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2010

I called them to turn on my husband's phone that night and told them to put it on auto-pay from my account. The next morning, the phone was not turned on and they charged my account over 200 dollars.The bank said Straight Talk had to send them a fax stating it was an accident. Because of this, my bank account was frozen until they get this fax. After numerous calls and requests for this fax, it never happened. Meanwhile, my rent was late and I had late fees for this and charges from my bank. Now my cell phone was registered for the auto pay; direct deposit also was due for a payment that didn't go thru because my account was frozen. They promised free service and that never happened also. This is **, ridiculous and their service **. They should be shut down.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2010

I upgraded a Straight Talk phone to a more expensive model. The back fell off almost immediately and I was told that there was no warranty. I called and was told they would send me a new one. An empty box came to pack it up, which they never said and it was returned by FedEx using the same carrier. After confirming it had been received via FedEx, I called Straight Talk, only to be told they never received it. They then put me on hold and after 39 minutes, they tell me how important I am, but they can't tell me where the phone is or when it will be returned. As it is my use for emergencies, I am without one and have no phone. I will be canceling the order with my credit card.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2010

At 10:15 a.m. on September 8, 2010, I picked up my Straight Talk phone to make a call only to find that my service had been deactivated. I immediately contacted them from my office phone to find out why, since I was told the month prior that I had until September 9, 2010 to use or replenish my pre-paid minutes. Once I got a representative on the line, I was informed that my account was scheduled to be deactivated on September 7, 2010 but had been extended until September 8, 2010.

The rep apologized for the misinformation I had been supplied previously and proceeded to restore my service. Once my service was restored by adding another $30 phone card, I was instructed to test my phone to see if it worked properly, it did, but what I didn't know was that Straight Talk had switched my phone number when restoring my service without my permission or knowledge and is now stating that my number is no longer available to me. I became irate because I had maintained the same phone number for more than fifteen years.

I was transferred to three different reps including a supervisor who spoke very little English and for the most part hadn't a clue as to what they were talking about. At one point, one of the reps stated that if I wanted my old phone number back, I would have to purchase a new phone card to reactivate my old phone number. I explained to her that I had been informed by three other reps that my old phone number was no longer with Straight Talk and questioned her statement, but was ready to forfeit the $30 phone card I had purchased earlier to recoup my old phone number.

Nevertheless, I was still skeptical and asked the rep to check one last time with her supervisor to make sure that what she was telling me was accurate. The rep placed me on hold, when she returned to the phone she stated, "I'm sorry, but my supervisor said your old phone number is no longer on our system, so we cannot reactivate it for you". I have dealt with many wireless carriers but Straight Talk is by far the worst. I really do question Wal-Mart's commitment to support such an inadequate and incompetent communication's company.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2010

The phone rings when it wants the keyboard locks. When it wants to turn off, when it wants sound, it does what it wants. Everything that Wal-Mart sells is the same. This is a pay as you go. Pay for 30 days and pay maybe 4 days before expiration for next month and you will lose 4 days of the month you are on. Wal-Mart is the only place you can buy this system or online. As far as I now know, all the phones I have seen or heard do not work. This phone service is unlimited talk, text, and web. Good luck getting on line. Their service is not unlimited.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2010

I purchased a straight phone from Walmart in July 2nd. I had the phone going on two months when it stopped working. I went to Walmart to see if I could exchange it. Well, Walmart has a 15-day return policy so I called straight to talk to costumer service. After talking for at least four hours, they agreed to send a replacement phone. This was two weeks ago. I’ve tried to get in touch with them with no luck. I called, but all I get is the run-around. I have $132.00 invested and know my phone is dead with no replacement. Is there some help you can give?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2010

In February of 2010, I purchased a straight talk phone and up until now was very pleased with the service. In August of 2010, I moved from East Tennessee to Cape Cod, MA and have tried unsuccessfully to get my number changed from 865 area code to a local area code (508 or 774). Since 8/16/10, I have spent over 6 hours on the phone with this company and all I have gotten is three (3) "work tickets" with reference numbers (one of which was closed down), and my number has been changed 5 times with still the 865 area code. Now they tell me that the phone will have to be deactivated and I will lose my new service plan which I just updated on 8/19/10. This is not acceptable, yet they keep apologizing for the "inconvenience". Why don't they fix the problem instead of apologizing all the time? As a result of not having a local area code, I have lost job opportunities, my family and friends can't contact me, all because my number keeps changing almost daily. Help please!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2010

I have a prepaid wireless cell phone through Straight Talk. I paid for 1000 prepaid minutes and they cut my phone off with 540 minutes remaining and I had several days before my renew date. I requested a copy of calls because my phone said I had 9 hours of time left and they refused to give this to me. I was told that a government official notarized request had to be submitted for me to be able to obtain a copy of my phone usage. Considering that they refuse to let me see the usage of my number that I have paid for and cut my phone off when I am sure I had minutes that were paid for in advance is my complaint.

How can they not provide me with my usage when I am in doubt of the time used? This company is totally incompetent with foreigners that are reading from a script and not trained to handle customer needs. The fact that Walmart is representing this company as a product they back up is completely deceiving of what you are actually getting. Employees of Pensacola, FL Walmart has told me the company has lied, has stolen minutes from customers, and is totally unequipped to handle the volume of new customers coming in. They told me that they expressed customers' dissatisfaction to corporate Walmart and asked that Walmart intervene but nothing has been done about it.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2010

I purchased a phone on February 2, 2010. I had it for 2 months and my phone shuts off on me. It erases my missed calls. I have not been able to put minutes on my phone since May of this year. I have also been calling the phone number to complain for months. I was told a 15-minute hold time and sat there for 2 hours. When I didn't have my phone, I didn't know my family member got sicker and ended up with a feeding tube. I would like my phone replaced and I shouldn't have to buy a new one because of this problem. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2010

I needed a Straight Talk card for my phone. I drove 25 miles to get one and you didn't have any. I had to drive home and then back again to get one! There is many times I go to Wal-Mart and you don't have what I need. In the automotive division, you are much more expensive then Fleet Farm or Menard's. I also have waited up to 15 minutes to check out, is my time worth nothing?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2010

I have been trying to download special ringtones for people with hearing problems who use hearing aids devices in my family. They need to listen to the phone when it rings. So far, the response and service I am getting from Straight Talk are horrible. They don't seem to have qualified service people or help representatives. They are all wasting my time instead of letting me go to work and feed the family.

Got my first phone and it did not work. Then upgraded to another phone: LG620G. Had to call twice to get the new phone activated (31 minutes and 47 minutes). Lost over one hour work. Today called to ask about connecting my LG620G to a computer via USB cable (so I can transfer the MP3 files needed for the people with impaired hearing). Three phone calls were made. The first was 19 minutes then they hung up on me. The second was 34 minutes and I ended up with a guy who asked me to hang up and call again from another landline phone.

The third lasted with a girl who is not very knowledgeable about cell phones and spent 27 minutes, most of which were kind of "Please give me 3 minutes to configure this out for you, sir." She also told me if the computers (I tried 3 different computers) cannot recognize their phone, Straight Talk cannot help me (great deal, nice shot!). Finally she said she couldn't hear me and I got the hangup after 27 minutes. Here, I lost another hour and half of work time. If Straight Talk cannot handle the business, Wal-Mart should cut them off

Original review: Aug. 5, 2010

I cannot believe how bad this phone service has been. Our calls are dropped constantly, the data signal is always being lost, and even our text messages have started to not go through. When we purchased the first straight talk phone for our family, the service wasn't too bad, considering the price of the plans. We were lulled into a false sense of security, and we purchased two more phones. However, the service has been getting worse and worse. It has gotten so bad that we are switching back to one of the big three wireless providers. Not sure which one yet, but anything will be better than straight talk.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2010

On July 23rd, I purchased a Straight Talk Phone and a $45.00 unlimited calling card from WalMart. I cancelled my Straight Talk phone, July 31, after having it only one week. I was never able to use the phone because it dropped all calls incoming and outgoing. I have spoken with Straight Talk reps until I am blue in the face. I sent more than a dozen e-mails. No one could or knew how to correct the problem. I returned the phone and the $45.00 card to WalMart today, August 1st. WalMart refunded the money for the phone but refused to refund the $45.00 for the card. WalMart has to be a willing party to this scam by Straight Talk. It's shameful that WalMart would stoop this low, but at WalMart, the almighty dollar rules.

Original review: July 31, 2010

When I tried to reload my phone (before my service plan lapsed), Straight Talk claimed that the phone number that I had was not mine even though they had given it to me. I had been using that number for a month! They changed my number without my consent after agreeing to give me the same number that I had. Four hours I was on the phone with their customer service and no help. Their customer service absolutely ** and their main company TracFone was no help either.

Original review: July 28, 2010

I recently dropped AT&T cell phone service because of the high price of cellular service and bought myself a Straight Talk phone and a $45.00 card. I have had nothing but trouble with the service. They have terrible reception and too many dropped calls to count. Their customer service is a joke. I am giving Straight Talk until my time runs out and going back to AT&T. It doesn't matter how low Straight Talk's prices are, if you can't use their product, you're wasting your money.

Straight Talk Wireless Company Information