Samsung Cell Phones
1.66/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Samsung Cell Phones

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Samsung Cell Phones Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

Christ... bought a new S10, unlocked directly from Samsung. It worked for 3 weeks. Then it would no longer connect to 4G. It was stuck on H+ and would time out. Keep in mind that I have no computer and no internet so this is my only connection to the world and my work phone.. They wouldn't replace the device right away. They made me send in the device for "repair" two times which took weeks. Would not give me a loaner. They came to the conclusion that they couldn't fix it. At this point I have spent 3+ months without a working phone. Samsung had it in their possession for over a month.

After roughly 10 hours of hold time (on top of the countless hours with the other reps) I finally spoke to ECR. I was told that they would give me an upgrade from the S10 128GB to the S10+ 1TB for the inconvenience and it would be shipped overnight. 10 days later... I received an email that my new device was being mailed out and would be to me in 5-7 days. I called Samsung again. They shipped me a basic S10 (no upgrade). ECR told me there was nothing more to be done, but they understand my frustration and my trouble will help them with future customer troubles.

So.. I paid $1000 for a broken phone, 3+ months of phone bills, Spotify, Hulu, Netflix, Prime, etc that I couldn't use, thousands lost on missed overtime calls and missed side job calls, but they're sorry. Thank God I only have to wait another week for my replacement to arrive. I couldn't possibly handle another second of the WORST customer service. Honestly, it's almost like they're trying to make you give up. My household and employees will absolutely NEVER buy another Samsung product again.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Had the Note 9 for less than 7 months and the battery doesn't hold up all day. The warranty is poor, requiring me to send my phone in for up to a week with no loaner. Not what I expect from spending $1000 on a phone.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: May 31, 2019

I have nothing but issues with my cell phone since I purchased it. From the phone just randomly shutting off to the camera being way off center. Most recently, I noticed that when I take a selfie it is off center and cuts off half of my face. I always thought it was off center because I would have to hold my phone a little sideways to center a selfie, but it has gotten worse. The phone is slow, I do not have a lot of apps on it and there is no reason for it to run so slowly.

I have a hard time hearing people when I am talking to them, the sound is fragmented and delayed. This phone is just awful. I have had the Galaxy 3, 5, and 7 and the 9 is terrible!!! Waste of money, I expect much better from a $800 phone. I am switching to the new Motorola through Google when I am ready to change phones. Samsung used to have the greatest phones, not anymore. I am even considering getting an iPhone which I never would have even entertained in the past. Very disappointed and frustrated with Samsung for allowing this to happen.

Original review: May 17, 2019

After the last major software update on my phone it has been erratic to the point that I had to do a factory reset. Even after that the phone is having issues. So I contacted Samsung to assist. Samsung said that they would repair my phone. However they lied and said that the place that I could take it to would provide a loaner. Only the place they told me to take it to does not provide loaners nor did they take care of my phone. I feel like I have been duped by Samsung and will never purchase another cell phone from this company again.

Original review: May 17, 2019

What a total disappointment buying Samsung products. I got malfunctioning buds and it been a month and multiple phone calls, hours on hold to just get an exchange. They asked to email the bill to deptecr@samsung.com. Yeah right, they don't respond at all. I send multiple emails. They got my buds a week ago after 2 weeks battle with their process to exchange and yet nothing. They send me a text to send them the bill. While I was with the rep on the phone, he said, "We got it." And when I didn't see an update after they already received my buds, they said, "Oh we cancelled the service ticket coz we don't have the prove of purchase," which was confirmed by the previous rep that he got it. Then got to a case manager, then 2 days later nothing. Then I called again and then another ticket. I'm NEVER BUYING ANYTHING SAMSUNG. THEY ARE A RIP OFF.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: May 9, 2019

Samsung is a horrible. I bought a new S10e in March 2019 and had problems with my service. I contacted my service provider. Did 3 days of troubleshooting with them. They could not help. I contacted Samsung to see if it was the phone. They told me to go to an ifix place associated with them. They took a report. My phone had numerous problems. They flashed my phone to try to fix it. The problem still existed, then when back to the ifix it and they had to completely reset the phone so all of my information was going to be lost. I needed to back up my phone.

After the complete flash the problem still existed. After being on the phone for hours at a time with Samsung for the last 2 days asking them to please let me switch out my phone for a new one! The answer was no! They could fix the phone. It would take 5 to 10 business days to be fixed with 2 day shipping each way. After complaining more that I paid for a new phone and I pay for a cell service that I can't use because of their faulty product. They told me they could do overnight shipping and it would be 3 to 5 business days to fix the phone. I was so aggravated I just said fine!

Then I asked for an email confirming this agreement and it took me an hour of arguing for that. I said, "You saying probably 3 to 5 days is not guaranteeing anything. It could be a month. Plus where is the proof that I sending you my product". She said, "You have the ticket number. You can call and ask". I said no! I want written confirmation! Who does that! I'm so disappointed in Samsung.

Original review: May 9, 2019

They have gave me round. Lied for 5 months to me. No word from Samsung for 5 months and when I do call I get the runaround. Not trying to help me in any way possible with my situation. One of the representatives even said she would discount me a phone and now the employee ** said they can't discount me. So for 5 months I have been lied to.

Original review: May 7, 2019

The Samsung support and case management teams have left me no choice but leave a message here. I have been dealing with them for over 3 months and getting nowhere with them except lies after lies. I bought the note 9 from AT&T and it had a broken S-pen, Samsung emailed me a shipping label to ship to them but UPS lost the package. Samsung had me send them the invoice showing proof of purchase of the phone, I sent it in 4 times.

I have been told the same thing week after week about how I should receive my new S-pen within 5 to 7 days. well that has been said to me about 10 times and nearly 3 months later still no pen. I really want this issue resolved. My frustration is getting high. I'm a wounded vet and I'm getting very mad over the BS I have been being told each time I call in. I will greatly appreciate it that someone would get this handled. My next step is an attorney and also to ask over 4 million followers on YouTube to start showing negative feedback on Samsung's page and on YouTube channels. IT"S A BROKEN S-PEN for a Note 9. What's the issue with Samsung? Resolve the issue already.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Samsung Galaxy S8 towards Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has Technology Functions that I really do not want. Except only if you can do one Vein Scanner for the NEW Samsung Galaxy Phones, I would appreciate it if you did add the Vein Scanner Function to my NEW Upgraded Phone. On the other hand, I would not buy into one NEW Samsung Galaxy Phone, until you make it Easy for me to Understand as for me to not lose my Files of Notes and Data. I do not need AVs, since I myself am the AV with scanning App Specs at 7 Seconds and then removing the Culprit Apps immediately. I am faster than the AVs. Nothing leaves my Lookout sight within split sec. On the side, use one flash drive to store a copy of data, instead of the clouds.

Original review: April 29, 2019

ZERO STAR Rating 00000. This is the 2nd time in a month for an update for my Samsung Note 8 to fail. The first time it took several hours on the phone with Verizon and Samsung, both blaming Google. I was finally told to take it to a Samsung Experience Store inside a Best Buy, 20 miles away. Attendant at store did not think he can fix it as their store did not have the most recent version of software that was on my phone. It took almost an hour to be able to "Reflash", but it worked.

I asked if I would have to do this same update again and was told no. Well it did and I avoided it for weeks. But last night I bit the bullet and did the Update 16 and it seemed to work. I did have to re-enter my wifi password. Strange. But I did not look for all the things Google likes to turn back on. Within 30 minutes I received notification for an Update 17. I waited until this morning to do it and I am now locked out of my phone again. I sent another hour with Verizon & Samsung. Verizon wanted to factory reboot. It would take me hour to reload all my business email account alone. Samsung says I am not the only person to call about the problem. But only says sorry.

I drove 20 miles the the Best Buy at 10am. Turns out they only have one person in the whole store that knows how to reflash and he does not arrive until 12 noon. I have completely wasted my day. I am in mortgage. I have an out of state client closing tomorrow and they can't call or text me. Plus I can't answer a landline if I am driving across downtown Dallas all day. Major aggravation.

I have NO CONFIDENCE in this phone. This is on Samsung. They know they have problem with Google and I understand that they are not allowed to use the system they have in Europe. Google won't let them for fear of market loss. What about my loss. I am going to continue to slam Samsung until they offer offer some real type of compensation. I lived through the Note 7, that sucked and left Sprint after the return nightmare. But that was Samsung personal Quality Control's fault that started it. I love the phone and I need it for business, but it's clear the 8 has issues with updates. Samsung needs to take responsibility and stop saying sorry. :-(

Samsung Cell Phones Company Information