MCI / WorldCom

MCI / WorldCom
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.06/5

MCI / WorldCom Reviews

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Honestly, one would think that after as many times that I have refused their calls, they would accept the refusal for what it is, and stop calling! Oh, & they have called me from the following numbers: (240)397-7490, (240)397-7488, (240)397-7487, (240)397-7474. Seriously, they call me several times a day!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

They call on 3-5 occasions throughout every day, calling 2-3 times consecutively each occasion. They do not leave voicemails. If I answer, someone says that they are calling from a recorded line and ask if I understand this (I have heard about too many scams of saying "yes" and this being recorded and re-inserted to things people don't agree to–I never answer this). I have blocked a dozen of their numbers but they continue to call from different lines, each time the same thing. I have placed myself on Do Not Call lists but this does not seem to matter. This feels like harassment and it needs to stop!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

It's becoming harassment at this point! This company has been relentless in calling usually around three times a day trying to get me to confirm or update my Google listing (which is fine btw). My business phone is forwarded to my cell phone, so blocking the numbers only block my cell from ringing when they call. I still get voicemails from them, which is quite annoying. And they have multiple numbers, so it's that much tougher to block them all. I have asked numerous times to be taken off of their list but have had no luck. There has got to be some sort of legal recourse here!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I have blocked 43 different phone numbers on my cell phone from this company trying to sell me a vehicle warranty or a free security system. I cannot get them to stop calling no matter what I say. I have turned off VM on my cell due to this company. My husband has even more because he doesn't bother with call blocking. This is an abuse of free phone numbers.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I just received a text from 1-501-269-4006. The text reads "You paid C-Talents $21.00 on 2017-08-31 01:16 pm EDT". I checked my bank account and there is no such activity. I just called the number and a machine activated voice said "Thank you for the call Daniel" and then nothing. WTH. Just another type of SPAM that consumers have to watch out for!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MCI?

Original review: May 31, 2017

I need to speak to corporate or someone because I am sick and tired. You guys are harassing me on my phone calling for someone who doesn't have my phone. No more... First thing I am going to make sure that I am going to contact my lawyer and let them know what's going on... Am saving all the different numbers who you guys are calling me from... Am going to make sure of that. Am so highly disgusted. And then when I ask to stop calling they hang up the phone on me and do not give me no explanation.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

RE: MCI WORLDCOM COMMUNICATIONS - MI. During the past 30 hours, we have received 15, yes 15, phone calls (only counted those calls while we were home) from various area codes. I believe the collectors are calling for EMortgage looking for Steve ** and Kimberly. We have had this phone number for only 6 months and are not the people you are looking for. IF I RECEIVE ONE MORE CALL, I WILL BE CONTACTING MY LAWYER.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2015

This company is calling my phone 2 to 4 times a day and just hang up. I have no idea who they are or what they want. I want them to leave me alone. How did they get my cellphone number to begin with?

Original review: June 17, 2015

I had MCI as our long distance carrier for our home phone. They constantly left msgs on our home phone even after we asked them not to. I canceled the service with them, had a confirmation number which I sent with my last payment. They are still claiming I owe more even though I no longer had their service. They were calling my home phone several times a day and leaving msgs even after they were verbally asked and written notification not to contact me anymore. The only way I could get them to stop was to send another payment even though I didn't owe it.

Original review: April 24, 2015

I received a bill from MCI showing a $31.00 charge for an 11-minute call. I have made multiple attempts to call the Billing Inquiry phone number. I have left Voice messages with my number and no one calls back. When I do get a Live person on the line I have been documenting their names and time of call for my records but as soon as I say that I am recording the call they hang up. This is a Verizon owned company and VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH!!!

MCI / WorldCom Company Information