1.01/5

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

129 Lingo Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 17, 2012

I moved my service to Phone Power on 11/30/2011 after being with Lingo for more than 5 years. I saw a charge on my credit card for December. I called them and asked why they were charging me when my service has been moved. I was told that I must choose option 4 to talk to a rep to cancel my service or they'll continue to charge me. But they make you wait for a long time before they answer and then they ask you all kind of security questions and if you don't pass, they won't cancel your service. The first person actually hung up on me. I finally passed all their tests on the third try and cancelled my account and got a confirmation number too, but just to be sure, I also changed my credit card. Sure enough, they sent me an email that I owed them money.

I emailed them the confirmation number and said that I don't. I just got a letter from a collection agency and they want money for one more month. Why do they insist to charge you when they aren't providing you any service? My phone number has been with Phone Power since November and they want $35 for January? Thieves or just plain idiots?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2012

I have just cancelled my account which I had with Lingo since 2004 and today is January 24, 2012. Over the years, I have been very satisfied with the service and honestly the only reason I just cancelled was to save even more money by switching to Magic Jack. However, I do want to express my frustration with Lingo and put this theory out there for those who can look into this theory in far more detail than I can. Here is the situation of how I personally was victimized and my theory behind the company victimizing me.

Lingo has always had a "reward" program and it has ranged from around $25 to as much as currently $50 per New Customer Referral. Over the years, I can honestly say I have personally referred no less than 8 customers to Lingo most of those have been within the first 3 years of my being a customer of theirs. Of the 8 referrals and customers, I gave them due to my word of mouth advertising never once did I receive my referral reward! If we take the $25 which is the lower reward instead of the $50 high end reward then even with the low end $25 Lingo basically screwed me out of $200 and yes, I did call to try to get my reward money to no avail. I even had my own sister fill out the online account information in front of me and still no reward. At first thought, I just thought, “Hmmm that sucks.” And yes I was angry that I was promised something that they never came through on.

But then as I sat there and thought about it for awhile as a sales professional and marketing expert, it baffled me that they would choose to do this. After all, any marketer knows that the number one way to sell is through referrals. It got me thinking, “why?” And here is what I came up with 2 possible scenarios, both not well but one far worse than the other. First where did my referral reward go?

We could easily assume that someone high up in the company or several people within the company conspired to steal all of the reward money! How hard could it be to simply tell a customer, "We’re sorry but the person you told about simply never indicated that you had in fact referred them to our service."? I mean how many people are going to argue with the company until finally I had my own sister fill out the form for a new account in front of me even I had my doubts whether or not my friends had actually filled out the information correctly. Hey, you never know right? Maybe they forgot and were embarrassed to tell me they forgot. But when my own sister set her account up and I saw with my own eyes. She did everything correctly and neither of us received the reward. I was a bit angry.

So back to my thoughts of ok if they are screwing customers out of the reward they promise everyone then who is getting the money? And as I stated it could be several employees, who obviously are higher up within the company or worse. The worse scenario would be this. All of us consumers who are trying to save a few bucks as nearly everyone is now days, that we the consumer are actually funding terrorists. Think about it. Lingo promises a reward of $25 per new customer. $25 adds up when you think about it. I know for a fact I referred no less than 8 new customers to Lingo and that equates to $200 just from me alone. Think about how much money they could be stealing and diverting to fund terrorism! If you think it’s not possible think again! Most of their customer service is handled offshore as many companies do now days. Yes, this is quite a theory I know but sometimes theory's do end up being far more accurate than we would have liked them to be.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2012

Lingo changed my plans without my consent. Originally, I signed up for the Lingo world plan unlimited for $21.95 per month.They changed it to $23.95 per month and I kept quiet as it was just $2 raise. Then they changed my plan to some nonsense plan (Lingo High Usage Plan) and started billing me abnormal charges (what ever they wanted). When I called then, they say unlimited means 1800 minutes per month only. Their terms and conditions never say about this hidden limit. They cheat customers.

I cancelled their service on Dec 7,2011. Still I was billed from Dec 1,2011 to Dec 31, 2011. I cancelled my credit card available with them. Definitely, they are cheating. Even today, their terms and conditions http://***.jsp never say 1800 minutes is the limit and they continue to advertise Unlimited plans without disclosing hidden limit of 1800 minutes. How do I handle them? Though it is about just $70 dispute, it involves cheating of customers .Can any attorney take up this very valid case of cheating?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2011

I forgot my password to access my telephone messages. For three days now I have had numerous conversations with your staff. But, they cannot give me an answer because I cannot give them the last three telephone calls I made on Lingo - or numbers I frequently call. I have two other phones on my desk. 4 days ago, they said that "someone"would call me with the password. Perhaps, I do have a Lingo saved telephone number but cannot access it because I didn't have the password. Duh! Going in circles here. Lousy service as far as I am concerned.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2011

I signed up in 12/2009 with a 2-year contract which included the VOIP router connected to my broadband service provider. I signed up my only credit card to manage my billing. Service was rarely interrupted except when my ISP went down. Calls were relative in price toIVonage and other VIOPs, and i never had significant communication (call volume or clarity) issues. The only problems I ever had were billing related and they happened all the time. In June 2011, they electronically filed my billing ,deleted the correct information and didn't send correct information to my bank. Every month since, I have tried to get the billing corrected and they simply can't get it right.

I have filed a complaint with the Florida Department of Commerce and Finance as an interstate fraud case because of the billing issues. I have spoken with customer service twice each month for the past three months (Sept., Oct. and Nov.) and they have even sent me emails confirming everything with my bill is resolved. Then, they cut off my service and told me that the billing is messed up and I need to give them a credit card that hasn't expired (my credit card doesn't expire until mid-2012).

If I were to be asked to recommend a VOIP service, I would not recommend Lingo. I would warn whoever to steer clear because their billing and customer service really is quite bad.

My account contract ends in December 2011 and in lieu of paying $175 termination fee, prior to my expire date, it's cheaper for me to leave it disconnected for 1 month than to ** around with the ** at Lingo.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lingo?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2011

I called to cancel my service in Jan. or Feb. 2011. I was told I have a contract until 08/24/11 (I wasn't aware that there was a year contract, so I kept the service on). I called to cancel service on 08/24/11, which didn't happen. I called again on 08/25/11 to cancel and the representative didn't say anything about cancellation fee, monthly service charge and with no direction to send the adapter back. I had used Vonage before and had none of the issues with them. The Lingo rep gave me a cancellation confirmation number.

On 09/07/11, they charged $120.39 to my credit card. I called on the 09/11/11 and they said it would be credited back to my credit card. Today, I called to find out why they had not credited my account. Then I was told I was charged a cancellation fee, monthly service charge and the cost of the adapter. Not once in over the 4 calls did anyone state any of these charges. I asked why no one of their customer agents had ever stated these charges on prior calls, no answer was given. I sent the adapter by UPS to the address furnished. I had no use for the adapter and think this was a way to charge more money on my credit card when I canceled the service. They are a dishonest company and should not be able to get away with this fraud.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2011

We had Lingo for some time and then we switched to Vonage in September 2009. Vonage sent us an email saying that the transfer has been completed and we do not need to contact Lingo and that they will send us a final bill.

Lingo continued to charge our credit card and are refusing to return our money for all the access money they have charged us.

Original review: April 5, 2011

Over the past year I have had issues where I could not use the phone, service, and for months. The party calling could not here us. Other times the phone line would do the opposite I could not hear them. As well as for over (4) months our voice mail would not even work. After not being able to use the service and for months and after a good have dozen calls technical support.

We were then informed the issue with our voice mail was odd, and could not be fixed and transferred us to the 2nd level of service department. They did what they could, but the issues with the dead silence and voice mail modem issues were still a mystery to them, but would look into it and get back with us.

We called back weeks later as we were said to be getting a call from this lite service department to fix our issues, and we asked at that point for a credit for not having the use of the phone for (4) months, but were told even though the line was wringing at our home now and then, the fact that we could not her anyone or the other way around and our voice mail was not working was not a valid point. (Because, per lingo, they had confirmed that a few calls were placed).

We stayed with then and used it for a fax line, and after a month or two the voice mail was fixed, but the service was still making a his and echo and you could not hear anyone and the calls would again be one sided. We called again in January, this call was to cancel the service, we notified them, and before we hung up being that it takes (10) days to (2 weeks for service to be switched over) they said until then let’s see if we can’t fix it for you. At that point they transferred us to technical support even though we did not want tech support, and we had already made them aware we were canceling. This was unreal.

We went with via talk; they transferred our number successfully, and we gave up on our lingo credit as their customer service representative are rude, belligerent, and play games with you. But were happy to have moved on we thought. A month went by and we saw lingo was still charging our credit card, and for $32.00. I called lingo again, just to be told even though our phone number had been changed to via talk, and we no long had a line with them and they should we had called to cancel. The fact that they transferred us to technical support showed they tried to help and that avoided the cancellation. I asked is it a practice to change people when you have participated in the cancellation of service and the movement of your number to another carrier? And yes they still billed me for this month. I would like to follow charges and be involved in any class action suit involving lingo. They operated illegally.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2010

Lingo charged me disconnection service of $59 and never honored their advertised plan fees. I also filed complaint with FCC and CA Attorney General with proof of their advertisement and their billing statement to prove my point of me getting ripped off, but it fell on deaf ears. IMHO, both FCC and the Office of Attorney General are useless offices and should be abolished. They were no help and are just public charge and have no interest in following up this Lingo fleecing of American consumer issue. My account ended up with Collections Agency SKO Brenner American, Inc.

I was bullied into paying $59, which I did not owe. Also, my BP would shoot up with the thought they would spoil my credit rating. I read so many have been cheated by them and it looks like this is common Lingo Business Practice. Our public charge office like FCC and AGM offices are not effective in protecting the American consumers. I feel FCC and AGM office should be abolished and replaced with Consumer Protections Office.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2010

I hate Lingo! I signed up with Lingo because they had a free call plan for selected Asian counties to the landlines. Little did I know they canceled that a month after I signed up with Lingo. Sometimes they charged me over the regular billing amount. I talked to the customer service, they are no help. Also the modem for the lose connection when its bad weather. Anyways I wanted to cancel the Lingo service for personal reasons. So today I called them up to cancel the service. They told me I couldn't cancel because I signed up for 3 years contract with them! I asked them I didn't know that and they did not advertise that on their website. The operator told me it was written in fine lines in the term.

I had to pay $99.95 American dollars to cancel that damn phone service. I am mad and I want others to know how they are cheating people out there. Beware Lingo wants your money with their crappy service. They are hiding the fact that you have to sign a contract like a cell phone company! Lingo isn't even an American company! Wow! All I can say is that's some **!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2010

I hate Lingo! I signed up with Lingo because they had a free call plan for selected Asian counties to the landlines. Little did I know they canceled that a month after I signed up with Lingo. Sometimes they changed me over the regular billing amount. I talked to the customer service, they are of no help. Also, the modem’s for the loose connection when the weather’s bad. Anyways, I wanted to cancel the Lingo service for personal reasons. So today I called them up to cancel the service and they told me I couldn't cancel because I signed up for a 3-year contract with them!

I asked them I didn't know that and they did not advertise that on their website. The operator told me it’s was written in fine lines in the term. I had to pay $99.95 American dollars to cancel that damn phone service. I am mad and I want others to know how they are cheating people out there. Beware, lingo wants your money with their crappy service! They are hiding the fact you have to sign a contract like a cell phone company! Lingo isn't even an American company! Wow, all I can say is that's some **! My wallet is damaged!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2010

Due to bad reliability and sound quality, I canceled the Lingo service last fall and switched to another company. Lingo continued charging monthly fees for the next 7 months. When I realized it, I called Lingo and learned that they never processed my cancellation. Even though phone records clearly showed that I did not use their service for more than 7 months they were not willing to even partially compensate and instead claimed that I never cancelled the service.

I talked to Lingo several times to recover at least some of the monthly charges. I was told that someone would call me back and it never happened. Finally, I ask my bank to recover the most recent three monthly charges and again called Lingo to let them know. I was then told by a Lingo's customer service rep that a higher authority approved the $100.29 partial refund as an "act of good will."

A few weeks later, I received a letter from a collection agency asking for $100.29 plus $25 in fees. Having another long discussion with Lingo, they finally seem to give in and forgo the $100.29 (again) and told me I do not have to pay that money as I did not use the service for several months. 3 weeks later, I received another notice from the collection agency. I called Lingo again on July 17th and was told several times that I do not owe any more money to Lingo or the collection agency. So, I called the collection agency and told them that Lingo will correct the records and that I should not pay the money.

Lingo never informed them, so I called Lingo back today and the story is different, yet, again. They now want the $100.29 and claim that they never told me otherwise. By the way, be aware that they charge massive cancellation fees if you cancel before 2 years of [bad] service. Roughly $400 in monthly charges after I cancelled the service.

Original review: May 19, 2010

I have been a customer for 2 years with nothing breaking on my account. I called Lingo and needed a new box, but they refused to provide one. I, then, immediately asked to cancel my account. They refused as well, I had to call over 10 times just to get them to cancel my account. They then charged me for an extra month of service and a $100 cancellation fee. Go figure. What a terrible company.

Original review: April 21, 2010

I signed up for Lingo because the sales rep told me that Lingo will provide unlimited calls to my country. It ended up as a small nightmare. They never completed the transfer of my existing service number from Vonage to Lingo and Lingo waited for 40 days before they sent me their router. Then, I was told that they actually do not offer the “unlimited” calls anymore. I terminated my contract with Vonage in order to take up service with Lingo. I never connected the Lingo Router and immediately processed the return/cancellation of Lingo's GHOST service. However, Lingo ended up charging me for two months of service and termination fees. I asked the Lingo rep, how can they charge me to 2 months of service and termination fee where Lingo “cannot'' show a single second of usage by me on their system. The rep could not answer and just said that I have to pay, otherwise they will contact a “collection” agency.

I found out that Lingo is an Indian company and not a US one. I will pursue this further and see how it ends up.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2010

I signed up with Lingo on 12/05/2009 after they told me (and it was confirmed by a second representative) that my current phone number would be transferred to Lingo. Then, on 12/07/2009 I received an email from them: "We hope that you are enjoying the Lingo service. We have been processing your request to transfer your local number to Lingo. Unfortunately we are unable to move your existing number to Lingo as it is outside of our network coverage. The telephone number that was assigned when you signed up will become your primary number so you can continue to take advantage of the great rates and calling features of the Lingo service. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to try to transfer or have any questions, please contact us."

I called immediately to customer support, nobody picked up, so I left a message in which requested to call me ASAP, because keeping my phone number was a necessary condition for me. I stated that if that was a problem, I would cancel my account. Waited for a few hours, no response. Called again next day and left another message, no response. I sent an email, complained and requested to contact me ASAP, and got an automatic confirmation that my email was received and assigned to a representative.

I waited for a couple of days, no response. I called as a new customer, somebody picked up immediately. I explained what was happening and requested to give me a number to call with a complain. After a short debate I was given another email address (not a phone number) to complain. I emailed, waited for a couple of days, no response. I searched for the company information on the net and found a phone number of the main office. I called and a secretary connected me to a voice mail box of a person (she never gave me a name, despite my request) to complain. I left a message. No response. I checked my credit card statement and found out that Lingo charged my account for account activation. I called my credit card and disputed the charge. Next day (12/16/2009) I emailed to Customer Service and requested to cancel my account ASAP.

In a month I saw another charge a monthly payment. I disputed again. Then I got a few automatic emails from Lingo with complains that they couldn't charge my account. I emailed them and reminded that I cancelled the account. No response. On 02/24/2010 I got an email from Lingo which stated, that they cancelled my account as of 02/23/2010 and because in was less than 2 years of usage, they charge me $99.95 cancellation fee. I responded with my objection (I formally requested to cancel in less than 30 days of opening the account, so there is no cancellation fee). No response yet.

To summarize: Lingo gave deceiving promise; Customer Service never neither picks up the phone nor responds on emails; your complains are ignored by Lingo management; they try to charge you even if NO service was provided AND you cancel your account during the first 30 days after an account was created. I read many complains on this website and cannot believe it's not enough information for a legal action.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2010

I have used Lingo VoIP phone service for some two plus years. For the past 6 months, I have continuously called the tech support with a persistent problem. Each time, I have spent considerable time on the phone talking about the problem and the support claim that it is fixed. Many, many times, the issue has been escalated to be fixed. Issue continued to be persistently a problem. Phone worked maybe once, then a problem again. Finally, when I said that I will cancel my service, I was directed to "level 2" tech support. Finally, I was talking to someone who actually knew how to fix things!

After fixing the problem, I requested that Lingo would give me considerably credit for all the months missed with the consistent problem with Lingo service (and having to use my cell phone, hence higher cell phone bill). They couldn't come back with anything reasonable to credit me for Lingo's bad service, incompetent tech support, and inability to use my Lingo phone, while paying for it fully. I canceled my service on spot; it is totally unacceptable that Lingo doesn't accept responsibility to bad quality service, incompetent tech support people and leaving paying customers stranded.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2010

I was a Lingo World Max customer. Before taking the service, I asked the sales person multiple times, over and over again to confirm that if the service is indeed unlimited. He reassured me repeatedly. Within a month just like some of my other friends', my service got suspended while I have a sick wife at home. After leaving multiple messages and contacting, they said they will cancel me and there will be cancellation fees. But I still received threatening emails and calls asking for payments of USD130+ as service plus the cancellation fees.

When I called the customer service collections (Melinda ** from who knows where!), she told me she is going to escalate this to customer service department. Truth be told, these guys are a bunch of frauds as they were trying to gauge if I had the tracking number for the adapter that was returned within 14 days of cancellation. I am awaiting a call from their supposedly Executive customer service team. I hope these guys go out of business and preferably go to jail for fraud and false advertisement.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2010

Well, I just got a phone call but I can't call anybody. Nice phone service, 2days to get back to me. Probably have to deal with everybody's bad phone service. I bet I'm still getting charged for your bad service. I'm still posting bad things to say about your company all over the net. You people won't want me as a customer when I'm done. I'll post these comments on the internet for you guys we all know how honest your company is. If this continues Lingo.com should be shut down.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2010

I have not been able to use my phone about a month due to bad service, nonworking equipment and I am still paying for the bill! I was told that they are charging me $5.95 a month more than that. Do not use Lingo! There may be an attorney involved that is if I get my phone working again!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2010

I was Lingo customer last year. I ported to Vonage back in November. Lingo is still charging some $14.51 every month to my credit card. When I tried to cancel my account (select option 6), nobody picks up the phone. I have tried at least 4-5 times to cancel and had to give after 25-25 minutes holding the phone. I have put the charges as dispute with my credit card now.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2010

I became their customer over the phone on 04/17/2009.When I confirmed over the phone, it was clear that this can be canceled at any time with no cancellation charge. I canceled on 11/02/2009 and received an e-mail confirming no cancellation charge. However, my credit card was debited for cancellation charge of $99.95 on 12/03/09. After failing to receive their confirmation on reversal of the charge, I asked the credit card company to reverse the charge (dispute claim). Now I have received a letter threatening that this will be sent to a collection agency and could affect my credit report.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2010

After I canceled my service with them, they kept on charging me a monthly fee even though I have my phone service with a different provider that sent them a request to switch my phone plus my phone calls messages that I left on Lingo cancellation department since they (never) answer that option #6 when calling their customer service number.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2010

I had a similar experience with Lingo as reported by others here. My phone service was transferred to Vonage in October 2009 but Lingo keeps billing me. I have been unable to cancel service explicitly via phone or email. But the point is that they are not providing me any service. So, what do they want to charge me for? I had to ask Amex to block payments to Lingo after disputing the charge. This was the only way a friend in the same situation was able to cancel Lingo charges. Now, that is in effect and Lingo sent me a letter about credit card charge failure. Maybe this is the only way to get Lingo off your back.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2010

Lingo (phone company) had offered call world wide for $24.99. I used it 2 months. They suspended my account because I used more than home use. Lingo suspended my account on Jan13th, 2010 without a notice. Suddenly, they reactivated my services & charged my credit card, a new service. I can call local not overseas. I called them but they can't give me good explanation. I told them to cancel it because I got another company. There is no one who can pickup the phone to cancel my services. They charge my credit card for $38.93 on Jan18th, 2010.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2010

I used to Vonage internet phone service in my home. They offer me good deal for phone service. Deal is Unlimited 60 countries long distance and nation-wide free (includes Bangladesh land phone for free). Last week they sent me an email and wrote me “high usage call" from my home phone. After 3 days later I called them and asked them what is the problem and I have a "World Max" deal which is I can called unlimited. I don't miss usages. I just called to my family in back home. The gentleman said I need to ignore that email because that email was generated by the computer automatically. Then I asked him (Mr. J.), do I have any kind of time limit to anywhere? He said unless you miss usage, then it’s ok.

I was fine after that. This Monday, 1/11/2010, they disconnected my phone line and sent me an email and said I need to call 1-888-667-4281 and talk with them. I called right away, left a massage and an hour later they reinstated my phone line, only emergency and locally. Later I wrote an email and asked them why they disconnected my long distance phone line. They wrote me back and they said I have two choices: I need to disconnect the line or I have to pick another plan, which is more expansive. I wrote them when I sign up with your company you never said after one month later you will change my plan and put me on tricks and sign up with me for a two-year contract. Also, I provide my credit card number and all information to their company. I am not in default for payment or any thing.

I told them there’s no reason you can't block my phone line. The gentleman (Mr. A.,) his hands are tied by a big superior and he can't reinstate my long distance. Also, this company is based on India and they are taking advantage of US consumers. Right now I need my service back with the first time sign up agreement. If this company does like that, they will cheat lot of consumers in the US. I am in overseas right now. I can't contact with my family. You can't believe if they charge me without the disconnected line. I don't mind, at least I will appreciate they are providing me services. But they bock my phone line which makes my family in US unsecure. Thank You.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2010

I have been a customer since 2006. I spent thousands of dollars with this service and my bills were always higher than told they would be based on unused months. I decided to cancel the service and am not on a contract. I tried to call Customer Service who sends you to Cancellations. The cancellations number and extension does not attend. You are put on hold for hours until a recording comes on asking you to call during business hours of 8 am- 8 pm. I have tried for a month to get through wasting hours of my time to no avail.

I don't know where to send my device and I am still being charged on my Amex. I finally called Amex to obstruct charges. I have written, I have called the corporate number which is 703-902-2800. The corporate number is a switchboard operator who can't help you but can put you through to voicemail of many people who also don't call you back. It is an endless cycle of frustration. What to do!? What a scam this company is. Call their analysts too to complain, make noise so that maybe they will listen when their stock drops!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2010

I am a Lingo.com World Max customer. Before taking the service, I asked the sales person again and again if the service is indeed unlimited. He reassured me repeatedly. In addition, I also sent an e-mail to customer service within the one month free cancellation period, if the service is indeed unlimited. I never got any response. After first month, I got an inflated bill (not the usual monthly bill per contract and reassurance). When I called the customer service (Billie from Philippines), she told me she is getting numerous calls like this, and she understands my position, but there is nothing she can do other than give me the cancellation number, but it will still be the $99 cancellation fee. Even though, I did not call for cancellation, the next day my international connection was disconnected without giving me any notices, even though they got paid for the previous month's inflated bill.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2010

To cancel your service with Lingo, they say it can only be done via phone. The problem is that the option to cancel your service (#6 when you call 888-546-4699) doesn't reach anybody. The tech support people can't put you through to the cancellation department either. They deliberately make it very difficult to cancel.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2009

The VOIP service was canceled in October, after more than a year. I had not signed a contract. They charged me regular monthly subscription in October and $99.95 for canceling the account. I lodged a complaint, but they said it was as per contract. I was not allowed to log in to Lingo as such I could not remove my credit card form my account. Again in December, an amount of $99.95 has been charged. I am trying to get this refunded with AMEX and have complained to Lingo.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2009

I had this phone for a couple of years and had never had any much problem with them until the last 6 months where I have not able to make a phone call to my husband's office using an automatic extension number. I have called them many times but the answer is always "I am so sorry; the problem has been escalated to a higher technical support person." That's all they can say. I also would like to add that the customer service doesn't understand a word I say and reading the answer from a book, not even relating to the question.

Now, I want to transfer my number and it has been more than 1 month but they have not released the number. I called and the customer service says that their number portability department is handling that. I asked to speak to that department and she will not transfer me. Go with other provider because this is just not a good company. If you look at BBB, they have more than 500 complaints already.

Lingo Company Information