1.26/5
Based on 62 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

HTC

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 18, 2018

258 HTC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Worst phone HTC 728 32 gb dual sim I have Purchased on Dec 2016. No proper response from service centre. After 1 year service centre people advise you to change the phone, they say, "No need to repair. Our advise is to change the phone." These are the responses we are getting from service centre. Worst battery life. In one year I have visited 2 times in service centre which they will keep your phone for 25 days each time.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

We purchased an HTC new phone in Nov 2017 and have had problems with it since day one. The phone kept on turning off on its own and when it was on and you swiped it froze and then screen would turn black. Finally one day the screen turned black and we were never able to turn phone back on even after we reset it and called HTC for help. On Nov 8, 2017 we sent phone back in for repair and as of today, Feb 16, 2018, they still haven't fixed it and refuse to give us a refund. I've called customer service many times and they tell me someone will be calling me back. But all they can say it that they are still trying to fix the phone.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I had the same experience as others. Broken HTC M10 sent in for repair, never to be heard from again. After 3 months I called and got the same run around as the others report herein. When I first called for the repair they said it could take up to a month due to the hurricane that hit Houston. I called again at the two-month period and was told they were waiting on parts. This last time I called was at the 3-month mark. I referred the person at the call center to this website and told them I was on to them and I was filing a report with the Consumer Protection Branch of the Texas Attorney General as Houston is where I mailed the phone. During my call I asked them to either repair the phone or send me a new one. They would not commit to either option. They only said they would look into it and refer my call to an escalation specialist. I can't figure out why they do not provide periodic electronic updates.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Sometime in towards the end of November in 2017 I ordered the HTC Vive and I was told they were out of stock. Then after not having it shipped for about 3 weeks I had to cancel the order because I had car problems. 4 days after I requested the cancellation they shipped the Vive. On the day it was supposed to be delivered I checked the shipment tracking and found that it was sent to the incorrect address. Now it is over 2 weeks later and I still have not received my refund.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Same problem as everyone else. Broken HTC10, waiting for replacement phone since April 2017. I don't think they will ever do anything... I feel stupid writing anything here since HTC does not seem to care as they are dying.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HTC?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I really wish that I would have read the reviews and comments before I decided to send my phone to this bs company for a repair! So it's currently 1/2018 and I sent my HTC One A9 to the repair center in Houston on 11/2017. Like everyone else they told me it would be repaired in 10 days which is why I agreed to send the phone in. As of today I still have not received my phone back, and tomorrow will make TWO months that they have had my phone! I recently called my case manager assigned to my case and told him that, "I wanted my phone returned to me. I don’t care if you have fixed it or not. JUST SEND IT BACK!” I'm not mad anymore. At this point I’m pissed.

Like everyone else I have been calling and instant message almost every day and all I’m hearing is they have escalated the matter and they are waiting for the repair center to send the tracking number and when they do that someone will contact me. Unfortunately I’m convinced like others have said they have stolen my phone. I JUST WISH THERE WAS A REAL ANSWER FOR US CUSTOMERS THAT ARE STILL WAITING ON OUR PHONES TO BE RETURNED TO US. If anyone knows of a real solution help please!!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

With cell phone costing so much money, buyers need to beware of HTC. Three months ago, I called to activate my one-time cracked screen warranty within the first year of owning the phone and I haven't heard from them. The first time I called, they were very nice saying there is no problem and explained the process. After 3 weeks of waiting for the replacement phone to arrive, I was told that there was a billing address issue, which I corrected immediately.

Another 2 weeks go by and nothing. I continued to call them and have been given the runaround. Managers and supervisors cannot talk to customers, the case has been sent to corporate, I will get a call back from them. While I wait for them to "call back" or send the replacement phone, the power button stopped working. $500 dollars for a phone that can't last more than 12 months. Please spend your money elsewhere. This company will not honor their warranty or care about their customers!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Like so many people on here, my HTC Bolt started having screen malfunctions. I contacted HTC and they said it was a known issue and covered by warranty. They told me where to ship it and said it would only take a couple weeks. If unable to fix, they'd replace the phone. At that point, I was very satisfied with their service. They received my phone towards the end of Oct 2017 and it was in repairs at the beginning of Nov 2017, according to their online tracker.

That's when things went downhill. I periodically checked the tracker and it continued to show in that my phone was in repair. By mid-Dec 2017, I decided it was time to call. The customer service rep that I spoke to couldn't or wouldn't give me any info about my repair and simply said that my case would need to be escalated and that case manager would get back to me within 2-3 business days. I was asked for a 3 hour window in which they could call and was told to "keep the line open." I told them from 9am-12pm PST, because I have to give my work line, not having personal cell phone. The person repeated this info and we parted ways.

It takes about a week before someone calls, but they call at 6am, 3 hours earlier than the time window they asked for. The number was blocked and they left no actual information in the message. They simply said the phone is still in service and didn't give a number to call back. This was week between Christmas and New Year, my busiest time at work, and I didn't have time to call and explain my situation to 5 different people and sit on hold for 40 minutes, so I decided I'd wait for them to call back. About a week later on Jan 5, they did call for a second time, but again called 3 hours before my time window, from a blocked number and did not leave any info about my phone or how I can contact someone directly. I missed this call obviously, because I'm not at work at this time. Their call was followed up by an email a few hours later that read:

"We would like to inform you that we tried calling you line ** but we were routed to the voicemail. Please be advise that we are already coordinated your case to our repair facility (Wasn't this already done over 2 months ago?). If you would like to follow up on this case, please give us a return call within 24hrs of time (What number am I supposed to call? There's not even an 800 given in this email?). Our department is open from 9 AM to 6 PM EST, Mondays to Fridays. If we will not receive any response from you, we will complete the escalation task. (Wait, what? Are you trying to say that because you didn't reach me in the two times you called me, that you're going to cancel the escalation?!?!) Thank you for your patience." I immediately responded to the email, and voiced my frustration. I received an auto-response not long after that read: "Dear Customer, We received your message and we will be contacting you soon."

Since it was now the weekend, I waiting until the following week for a response from them. No calls or emails were received. I called on 1.10 to the general phone number and was eventually connected to customer service. After explaining my situation, the person said I'd need to talk to the case manager, but that he/she is not available now (go figure). I said that I then wanted to talk to her supervisor. I waited for a bit and when I was finally connected, this supervisor wouldn't do anything to assist me. He said he had to email the case manager and that they'd call me back soon. I asked to instead be placed on hold while he calls a supervisor in that department, and he said he could not because they do not have phone number to call and he can only reach them through email. I found that very hard to believe.

So I'm told again to wait for a response. It's going on 3 months that I've been without my phone and the phone's screen had been cutting in and out for 2 months prior to that. I at least had some use out of it then, but over the last 3 months I've been paying for an unlimited everything plan and there's no end in sight. To anyone reading all this, please do yourself a favor an never buy anything from HTC. They have forever lost my business and that of my family's. And I will actively dissuade anyone I know form every buying their phones.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I purchased an HTC 10 and was told they would have it 7-10 days. It has now been 2 months and all I get is Fernando in the Phillipines running interference and giving no real answers. Corporate number has not worked for over a month. I called my police today to report it stolen. They couldn't do anything unless I want to file civil suit. They did suggest I call Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission (1.202.326.2222). I filed a complaint there but they won't do much until the volume reaches a certain number... then we will be included in a class action lawsuit. So take the time to call. I sent my phone to Houston repair center (which has no phone number). So I was also told to call the Texas attorney general (1-800-621-0508). I filed complaint there and they said to also go online to these sites to file additional complaints. If enough of you take the time to actually do this maybe we can get our money back and shut this company down.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

This company doesn't stand by its customers or its products. I have been getting the runaround on a repair for over three months now and they will never give a straight answer. The company has no clue how to take care of business and is clearly just biding time till bankruptcy. If you let them steal your money you get worthless product in return.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I've always use HTC phones but this is definitely the last time!! I bought an HTC A9 back in Oct 2016. The phone started having small problems here and there but I was still able to use it fine. In Oct 2017, it stopped recognizing my sim card and so I had to send it for repairs since I couldn't make calls. I sent them the phone right away and the repair was supposed to take 7-10 business days. January 2018, I am still waiting... I've been calling once a week since then but they can't tell me whats going on, no updates whatsoever!! All they tell me is to wait... But until when? I'm beyond frustrated! Never again!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Just like the other reviews, my has HTC Bolt has crapped out on me and HTC will do nothing. My phone did the split screen malfunction. So I went to my carrier (Sprint) who told me that it would be 3 weeks to get any information and would have to be sent out for repairs and no loaner phone is available. I use my phone for work so that would not work for me. But looking back now I should have went this route. I contacted HTC told them of my problem and was instructed to restart the phone in safe mode. When I did the phone became unresponsive and the whole screen went black. Upon talking to a Sprint Technician this weekend he informed me that what I did created a system crash on the phone and that there is no repair for it. I initiated this with HTC on 11/24/2017.

I shipped it out on 11/27/2017 and they signed for it on 11/29/2017. I was told that I would have it back by 12/13/2017. It took them 10 days to show it in repair status. The "Escalation Department" (Rica) called me on 12/8/2017 to tell me that there were no notes or information could be given for the repair status. I have called almost every day since and have gotten the same response. I do get the 3 question survey at the end of the phone call and give them 0, a 1 and a 2.

Sprint was swapping people out of the HTC Bolt to a Samsung 7 at no charge. They have since discontinued that service. They will not let me upgrade to a new phone until I pay off the Bolt. Sprint should have took the initiative to call ALL HTC Bolt customers and swapped them into another phone since it is a known problem and they no longer carry HTC products. I am getting nowhere with either HTC or Sprint. I have been a loyal customer to both for several years now. Neither one of them know what customer service is or are willing to make it right. This sucks!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Have a damaged HTC 10. Contacted their support via chat, and was told to send it in. Request initiated 10/21/2017. Shipped a day or two later. They acknowledged receipt of phone on 11/08/2017. It's now 12/18/2017 and no updates. I contacted support by chat once and was told to just wait. At this point, I've accepted the fact that they stole my phone and I will likely never get it back. I just want to put my complaint on the record. The sad thing is that I actually like the phone a lot, but I will never buy another device from HTC again.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I've been a customer of HTC phones since 2010, and have kept my business with them since I love their phones. For the first time ever, I sent in my phone to be repaired, taking advantage of HTC's Uh-Oh protection. I contacted HTC in late September to get information about turnaround time, and other details to make sure I wanted to go through with it. I was told 14-20 business days, but it may take a bit longer since at the time the US was experiencing hurricanes in the south. I totally understand weather causing delays, and thought if I have to wait a month for my phone to be repaired that wasn't a problem.

Now I'm here, towards the end of December and I still don't have a phone. Apparently replacements are on backorder, and they have no timeline of when they're expected. I've been contacting HTC support once a week for a month, and my situation has been handed off to the "Escalations Team" who so far has done nothing. I can accept, and totally understand slight delays, but this is unacceptable. They've offered me no solution but to be patient and keep waiting and contacting them for updates. So here I am writing a review, so maybe someone else won't make the mistake of sending their phone in for repair. You lost a loyal customer HTC...

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Claim initiated to replace phone under Uh-Oh Protection on 10/31/2017. $599.00 hold put on my credit card on this date. To date, the replacement phone has still not been shipped. Every time I call they tell me they are waiting for a shipment from Taiwan...c'mon!! Oh they also had notes that indicated I was aware of the delay and that I was OK with it!! No one informed me of the delay until I called for the 10th time on 12/8. I was also given an "escalation specialist" back in November, who has done nothing!!! I owned HTC phones for a very long time, but will NEVER purchase another one again! Terrible customer service!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

My story is the same as the other 200 people here. They have had my HTC 10 phone for over 3 months and won't tell me anything. They won't let you talk to anyone useful. This company needs to be held accountable by law enforcement.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Sent in HTC 10 in on 10/30/2017, still have no phone! Now they're saying I sent in my old HTC 9, which is ludicrous! The escalation process is a joke. A total of waste of time. I did everything exactly like repair ticket email instructed. They gave me a case manager who is lying to me. ** says the repair center has not finished after a month. No duh you don't even have the right phone according to you on the repair ticket. Horrible. Never again. Stick to the giants of the cellphone industry!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I purchased HTC phone from Metro PCS. My mms carrier haven't worked. I can't send pictures. I haven't been wanting to complain but I already complain Metro PCS where I purchased it and they tried and tried to help fix my problem. Metro PCS told me it's HTC problem. It's been a year I haven't worked. ;(

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I have sent my phone to HTC in August to get the Uh-Oh replacement. It is December now and they still did not send me a replacement. They are saying they don’t have this particular phone in stock. They also don’t know when they will get it. I asked them to send me another phone that has same value, they refused it, they also do not want to give me a refund. So almost 4 months without a phone. HTC, I was with you for many years, you ruined it.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

My phone was still under warranty as I had purchased it 360 days before it failed. On 10/1/17 my phone stopped charging. I took it to the Verizon store 2x within a few days and they were unable to fix it. I called HTC and they said they would not replace my phone because it was purchased through Verizon but they would repair it. I had to send it to them through the mail and they would repair it and send it back within 10 days. I sent my phone to HTC for repair on 10/29/17. They confirmed receipt of my phone on November 2. They have not sent it back, will not give me an expected repair date. I have called their "customer service" number 5 times in 3 weeks. Each time they state that my "case manager" will return my call. I have yet to hear from said case manager.

They most recently gave me a phone number for headquarters. A (425) number. When I called I was greeted by a recording saying that I had reached HTC headquarters and to please hold for the next available operator. I was placed on hold for a minute and then disconnected. That happened 5 times before I gave up on that number. December 4, 2017 and it has now been more than 5 weeks since I sent my phone and they still have not returned my phone or any of my attempts at reaching someone who can give me ANY information about my phone. I am at a loss as to what else I can do. How is this even legal?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Been loyal to HTC since the HTC One and into the Bolt. I can now safely say they are horrible phones now. Constant problems. Hard resets needed and HTC doesn't care at all. Unless you get your recalls repaired in the first year of owning the phone they are under no obligation to fix the pieces of crap they make. Do not buy them. Samsung may have had the battery issues but they are way better product for the same prices.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

My HTC 10 was involved in a bicycle accident and I placed a swap claim on 10/30. I was told they were having vendor problems and the replacement could take 14-20 days. 20 days later still no replacement. I chatted again and they said to contact them again in 10 days if a tracking number wasn't available. 10 days later no tracking number and another chat with HTC. Again they couldn't tell me when my device would be replaced. I asked to speak with a manager who told me the same thing. I pressed them for a phone number so I could talk to someone and after four requests they gave me 425-679-5318. I tried calling six times and each time there was an automated message asking me to hold while they transfer me to a representative. Each time after 40 seconds my call was disconnected. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this resolved?

Updated on 12/23/2017: It's been almost two months and like most everyone here I still don't know when my HTC 10 will be replaced. Contact them weekly and get no answer. Anyone know if legal action can be taken? The Uh Oh Protection was a service I paid for that HTC is not honoring.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Having been a loyal customer of HTC for around 8+ years now, it is time I figure out an alternative for my cell phone needs. It started when I leased an HTC One M9 from a local service provider about 2 years ago. I had intentions of paying the phone off and owning it outright (which ultimately happened). One of the things that prompted my decision of getting this phone was because HTC was advertising a new program called "Uh Oh protection". Something that they were unveiling for HTC phones because they wanted to increase consumer loyalty. The way it worked was that HTC would replace the phone, no questions asked, if something happened within the first year of ownership. If the owner didn't require that replacement phone in the first year, then HTC would put $100 towards the upgrade of your next phone.

Now, this wasn't explained by a direct HTC agent or the service provider, it was a release that HTC put out that I read so some of the fine details might have been overlooked on my part. So, upon planning to upgrade to my next HTC phone two years later, I contacted HTC online chat to see how I would go about redeeming my $100 credit to put towards my new HTC phone. They told me that 'the credit for the Uh Oh! expired a few months ago' and since my phone is not eligible, they could give me a $100 coupon for a new upgrade. I explained that I planned on leasing the phone through my service provider because I didn't want to pay for the phone outright just yet. She suggested I talk to my service provider to work out a deal.

So I asked if I could use the $100 credit she was going to give me towards the lease of the phone and she explained that because I 'passed your warranty last year, that's one of the reasons the credit won't work and we are not offering those anymore'. So I explained that it seemed like it defeated the purpose, that I was of the understanding of 'if I didn't ruin my phone, I could upgrade it'. So they suggested I do a 'trade-up' where I send my old device and they give you like $15 or something. I wanted to keep my old phone for backup but explained that I would talk to my service provider to get a discount as she recommended. I did that but to no avail. I did get a loyalty discount but that would apply to an Apple, Samsung, HTC or any other phone.

So, against my better judgement, I upgraded my phone to a new HTC U11. A week and a half in, I've had an error message that wouldn't clear unless I reset my phone, an experience where upon charging, the phone got hot and the charger seemed to be lodged in the charging port (and in my opinion, because of this last incident), a cracked glass back. Now, if this had not have happened, I could have taken my phone back to my service provider and returned it as long as it was in good working condition. I went back to my service provider and explained the issues and they told me to take it up with HTC being that it should be covered under their warranty considering it's less than two weeks old. So, I went back to the online chat with HTC to educate them of my issues.

In a nutshell, because they don't cover physical damage, they wanted me to send the device back, they'll diagnose the damage and send me an estimate for repair and that could take anywhere up to 6-8 weeks. I told them that I believed the damage occurred through no negligence of my own. They said they wish they had more options for me, then followed that up with "I recommend you as a personal advice to contact them and review their warranty options before you make a decision" (in regards to my service provider). I explained that my service provider recommend I get in touch with HTC. I admit I went on a bit of a rant explaining that "I'll make sure everyone I know knows how wonderful this great company of HTC treats their loyal customers" and that "I'll make sure I never use HTC again". Not really fighting words but that's the best I could come up with.

Anyway, initially I had been very happy with HTC and felt like an appreciated customer and was willing to continue to use HTC with no intentions of ever going anywhere else. But, now I feel like, now that they've got my money, they'll move on to the next sucker. And that doesn't feel very good. So, if writing this review, provides a bit of insight for so much as one other person, then I will be happy with that. Unfortunately, for every one of these reviews for HTC, there are probably another five for Samsung or Apple. I can't vouch for how they treat their customers but with this experience with HTC, I am willing to find out, especially since customer loyalty seems to be falling by the wayside.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Sent my phone for repair of a cracked screen and 17 weeks later still no phone. They sent me a tracking number that shows shipment ready for pickup 8 weeks ago. They say it has been escalated to the top level and they are watching the bogus tracking number. HTC lies and gives the runaround. They stole my phone and won't send a new one. Never buy HTC products.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I bought an HTC 10 for $600 directly from HTC. It quickly started having problems, so I sent it into the repair center under warranty. It's been floating around the repair center for over FOUR months now, and they're no closer to fixing it. They acknowledge that the phone is faulty, but nothing is getting down about it. When you call their corporate center, no one returns your calls. Basically... consider their warranty useless. If you get a faulty phone, you're screwed. Even though I got the HTC 10 (the previous flagship model to the U11), you'll be dealing with the same repair center if there's ever a problem. HTC is going through a lot of economic problems right now; their phone division holds less than 1% of the market. Why take a chance on a company that is on death's door and can't support their product? Don't take that risk just to try to save a few dollars. I learned the hard way.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My girlfriend bought a new HTC BOLT from Boost. Had used it for about a month then the screen went blank. We went back to Boost. They said, "Send it back to HTC," WHAT A MISTAKE!! We sent the phone to the repair center in TX. They received it July 21. Was told it would be a 7-10 day fix. After numerous phone calls and supervisors promising me a callback from the "escalation owner" they FINALLY sent the phone back on SEPTEMBER 19th!!! Now for the best part, here it is November 1st and we STILL CAN'T USE THE PHONE!!! Started calling every other day talked to supervisors, operators and escalation members and they keep saying the same thing they are working on it, **!!!

I've been told they replaced the motherboard on the phone. Since they did that they have to give Boost the "MEID DEC" NUMBER so the phone could be activated. It has been 40 days since we received the phone and STILL CAN'T USE IT! HTC customer service is the worst!!! They say things just to get you off the phone, make promises that never happen, supervisors have no accountability over anything. They can't (or won't) do anything to help! Bottom line is HTC'S PRODUCTS ARE THE WORST, SECOND TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REPAIR DEPARTMENT!!! My advice is to stay clear of any HTC Products!! I called the HTC Number again an hour and half ago was promised a call in an hour and still haven't received a callback yet, go figure!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

45 days ago I sent my HTC phone for warranty repair. I was told the repair would be completed within 10 business days. HTC's warranty? What kind of warranty requests a customer to go without a phone for 45 days and pay for another in the meantime? Not only is the phone still not returned... I cannot get any answers as to an update. I've had to incur costs for a temporary phone - HTC does not provide loaners. I cannot talk to a supervisor (their stated policy). Yes, that is what their representatives repeatedly tell me... "It is policy that supervisors do not talk to customers." They cannot talk to others within their organization except via email. I do not receive return calls as promised. Not only is the worst service experience I've ever had, the entire situation borders on thievery. This is what HTC should put in their marketing campaigns. These are the true relationships they build!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I am absolutely appalled by HTC customer service. I purchased an HTC U11 and the right side corner formed a small hairline crack. I purchased the phone through HTC, pre ordered it nonetheless, inquired about repairs and or replacement, sent the phone to HTC out of pocket, and that was in July 12, 2017. It is now October 18, 2017 and I have not received any feedback, status or ETA on my phone. I've called more times then I can't count, I have a number of transcripts from HTC chats, and my case has been escalated about 30 times at this point. (No Exaggeration). PLEASE TAKE HEED TO THIS POST.

I requested to be contacted by HTC's legal department as calling the corporate office proved fruitless at best for all's you get is a voicemail but after a relentless amount of attempts and countless voicemail messages I was finally contacted and I actually got through once. I've been assigned a number of case managers including Laura from Corporate whom assured me that my issue would be reviewed and resolved and she was in agreement that the process duration for my ticket was unacceptable.

I requested either a new phone or my money back. But, she never called me back. These people all read from the same script and at this point I can literally tell them what they're going to tell me before they even say it. I've even been told that my process has been delayed due to the hurricane (Irma). HTC received my phone 2 weeks prior to that event. In closing I WAS a loyal HTC customer for I owned the first HTC One and I waited even past the HTC 10 and although I was not disappointed with the phone's performance this experience has me looking for other future smartphone options. I am currently seeking legal means to resolve this issue and once resolved I will never do business with HTC again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I got HTC U11. I only have this phone for 3 days. The screen on this phone just crack on the corner. I send it back to be repair. Is a month and 2 weeks they didn't send the phone back. I call them and ask when will I receive my phone. The answer always is, "Someone Will call you back." I give them a week and told them, "If I will not get my phone in a week I will like to get my money back." Well week pass I call them and find out that I will have to pay for the repair. Seriously... The htc u11 is not worth the money that I pay.

I ask for the money back and find out that this is not possible. Since is not under some warranty how come I have this phone for 3 days send it back of course pay for the shipping wait more than a month. Then the women on the phone told me, "Well I see what I can do for you," and then she told me: "You can get 30% of the repair." I say, "I don't want this discount and this phone. I want my money back." So she say, "Well someone will call you in 24h but I can't guarantee you that you will get your money back." That was my last phone from htc, I will never purchase phone from them. I just hope I can get my money back.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Sent in the phone for repair on June 10th 2017, (this was the second repair from April, which was returned in a timely manner but was a different phone with a new issues.) As was told HTC was changing location and they would not know when the phone would be repaired. Contacted HTC ~ every 20 days for the next three months. New ticket issues Sept 21st 2017, all old information lost. Now they can't tell me where the phone is at or any status when I call or look online.

HTC Company Information

www.htc.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use