HTC

Compare Cell Phone Providers

Research top Cell Phone Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Fantastic hardware, but UI has serious problems. I've had this phone from launch day, I've owned the HTC sensation XE, HTC one x, HTC one x+, one m7, one m8, one m9 & now the HTC 10. I've contacted support on several occasions without resolve. The problems! Big problems too. Everyone advises that you turn off NFC when it's not in use for security android pay, paypal" etc. Well the only way to do so on the "HTC10" is to unlock the phone & pull down the top draw & select settings, then scroll to more then switch on NFC or switch it off "ridiculous". The two finger pull down is non-customisable. Makes wireless payments pointless quicker using my cards.

The other big issue is you can't turn on normal battery saver from the two finger pull down either. Yes you can use extreme saver this way! But I didn't pay over £600 to turn my phone into a Nokia 3310 with even less features. I want to be able to use all my phone's features. It may be a bit slower but still gives me better battery life! I've spent more than enough time communicating with HTC on these matters, only to be ignored. I'll not be buying the next HTC flagship...

Where to begin? Hmm. Well, I guess I can start with the update that broke my phone, which apparently wasn't from HTC, so it's not covered under warranty, but it looked exactly the way all the other updates looked like, so I'm pretty sure it was their stupid update that broke it. Let's move on to the "24-48" hour to get in touch with you/mail out your label thing, like how it didn't happen, until I called 5 days later and then they sent it out. Or we could move on to the fact that now the "damage" that was done to my phone apparently costs $270 to repair, which I could just buy a new phone for that amount and do away with HTC altogether. But regardless, how come I have all this damage to my phone, when there was nothing wrong with it other than the original problem? And the "24-48" callback that again didn't happen until I called them back 4 days later, only to be told that they couldn't track down the person who was working on my case.

That person finally called me back 4 hours later, and let me know that they couldn't speak to me, but they needed to speak to my husband?! Why the HELL did it take 4 phone calls for them to tell me that?! I hate HTC CS and will never be dealing with them again. I want my phone back and I will be trading it in for something that doesn't suck or doesn't have crap service with a bunch of idiots running it. Never again will I have one of their shoddy, inferior products (seeing as this was my second on and the second one to cause me issues). Thanks for nothing HTC!

Had an HTC phone. The screen went out, called the warranty department. Was told the phone was still under warranty, had to pay to send the phone in to them, was told they would send it back, free. It's mighty strange. I was told it would cost about $100 to fix the phone before they even received or looked at my phone. Send the phone through UPS, received an email that the phone was delivered, received by someone name John.

Went to check the status of the phone, was informed it wasn't received. Called "we have it now." Two days had pass was giving photo that the phone had water damage, phone had never been in any water except what they did. Cost of repair was exactly the cost I was told before they received the phone. There was a little object wedge in the phone as if water had been added, everybody knows water VOIDS any warranty. These people are SHADY as HELL.

HTC is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I've been waiting for my phone to get fixed under warranty for about 2 1/2 months. It all started with me downloading the htc on update which broke my phone - it couldn't restart and for the last 2 months I've called them about 10 times having everyone tell me something different saying either it's handled or something else and I signed up for them to send me a new refurbished phone not to fix my phone. But if I call them right now they still tell me they have a order for me to get my phone fixed and that's it's gonna cost $110 and that I'm no longer under warranty. Only person who can talk to me and handle my case is the case manager who is never there or always on lunch when I call. Biggest thing of ** I've ever dealt with. I will never get a htc phone or support them in any way ever again!!!

I bought a HTC phone on their website. The day it arrived, I dropped it, cracking the screen. A couple phone calls and a week later I received a faulty refurbished replacement phone. Not only was I promised to not receive a refurbished phone, but a FAULTY one arrived. It has now been another two weeks (3 weeks in total) and they still haven't sent the return label for me to send the faulty phone back.

I've called them 8 times and every time I'm promised that the issue has been escalated, a supervisor will call me, and the shipping label will show up in my email this time. They always say I can trust whoever I am now talking to. They're all liars. NOTHING ever happens. No phone call, No email. NOTHING. The worst part is that they refuse to give me a refund. Apparently all they can do is replace the phone with another refurbished one. I don't trust that it will work either. And in the meantime, I bought a brand new phone and am stuck with a faulty refurbished one. Don't ever buy a phone from their website. It's not worth the trouble.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HTC?

I have purchased HTC phones for 6 years now. I also purchase HTC phones for work, hundreds each year. I was up until this experience a huge HTC supporter. I purchased a HTC 10 through Sprint with one of those leasing plans in July. My phone just stopped working for no reason, so I thought the Uhh Ohh protection would be a great idea. So I sent my barely used, in perfect condition phone to HTC. Last Saturday I received back a Frankenstein phone, spent 5 hrs on the phone with Sprint trying to activate the phone. The meid and imei were completely different numbers instead of being one number off.

I finally talked to a 3rd level engineer and he said no way this phone can be added to Sprint's database because even though it boots up and says Sprint it is a gsm phone not cdma. He told me to call HTC and tell them to send another phone. So I did and they told me their RMA dept was not open until Monday instead of shipping me a new phone. So I called first thing Monday and they submitted a ticket to their escalation dept and told me I would hear back in 3-5 days!!! No I am not joking. Any other company would have next day-ed a phone because they screwed up. Not HTC!!!

Oh and the lady asked me if I bought my phone at Walmart and if it was prepaid. "No it was a Sprint phone. That's what I sent you. What you sent back is not my phone at all." It is now a week later and I still have not heard from them. I still don't have a phone that works and I am still paying for a phone. Anyone have any advice??? This is ridiculous, how does a company treat its customers like this?

I'm not gonna sit here and type out the entire story, but my god what a ride this has been. Why my brain hurts. I don't know the exact dates, times or what I was wearing during this whole process, but months ago, I dropped my phone in the middle of the road while riding my bike. The phone then got run over by a car. So that's great. I then called in for a replacement through my uh oh insurance. They sent me a new phone, life was good. Though I waited about 2 weeks before getting the phone, things seemed okay. After 1 day of using the replacement phone I soon found out that it would decide to die quite literally whenever it felt like it. 99% battery, 58% battery, 1% battery. It was a gamble. So I then call back in to warn them of the issue and request another replacement phone. No big deal.

Well it was a big deal because they had every excuse as to why they would not replace it. I finally talked them into it and waited another month to receive the new one. I was a little more upset but I had my phone again and forgot about it. Not so fast. The ** power button doesn't work so God forbid I let it die. I call probably a total of 15-20 different times, and 15-20 different reps before I finally talk to Farida who promptly assured me that I would be receiving my new phone as soon as I send mine in (since I wasn't about to let them take $599 out of my account for over nighting my new phone, even as a temporary hold).

So, I wait 24 hours to receive an email so I can then send in the phone. I go to FedEx the very next day and ship my phone. Farida calls me from an unknown number causing my work phone to block the call. She leaves me a voicemail explaining that they have received my phone and will be in repair for only a couple of days. Well today is 10/26/16 and it had been well over a month now that I have been attempting to contact them in regards the - what in the ** is going on.

In the amount of time I have been waiting for a response, I went out and bought a Samsung S7 Edge. Lovely phone by the way. Let's just hope their customer service isn't complete Garbage too. So anyways, I just called in again today at about 2 pm and not a single supervisor was available. Not even Farida, who again, assured me things would be taken care of in a timely fashion.

So the rep tells me she guarantees that Farida will contact me by the end of the day. I wait and wait with no response (omg no way right?? She GUARANTEED it!!). Nothing... it is 8:15 pm and after being on hold with a dude named "Ice" for what seemed like 20 minutes. (It was probably only like 5 min.) He comes back on the line and begins to tell me that they have not received the phone I sent in. So that's cool. So I say, "Let me speak to a supervisor immediately or I'm gonna lose my mind." So he puts me on hold again which by the way, he kept the phone on instead of playing that obnoxious hold tone that's stuck in my head at this point. I begin to hear reps laughing, playing, having a grand old time, and then suddenly an annoying Dial Up Tone and of course I hang up. So needless to say people, I do not have any form of closure to this situation and at this point, I truly don't expect to ever receive the phone.

Okay so I still basically told the whole story. There were some moments of getting hung up on, irritability, and employee ignorance here and there but this is about the sum of it. VERY, very, very annoyed with this whole situation. I've been very respectful and calm throughout the entire process (yeah I'm sure all unhappy customers say this but I'm a pretty even tempered guy) and yet still got nowhere with any of these people. So if you're thinking about getting an HTC Phone, just know that the brand new ones are always fantastic, just don't break it. And especially don't try to get a problem resolved through customer service. If there's no way around it, just hang yourself. Buh bye!

Cracked my phone screen on 8/30 and initiated Uh Oh Protection. As the website and terms and conditions state, I was expecting a replacement phone to be on my doorstep in two days. It took 5. Remember, all I did was crack the screen, the first time I dropped the device without a case on it, mind you. Anyways, The whole process took from 8/30 all the way to 9/13 when I finally received my "new" device.

When I opened the repackaging, I was disappointed to notice that the entire left-hand corner of the device was completely unattached to the body of the phone along with some severe bleeding along the bottom portion of the device. The LEDs for the touch capacitive buttons were much dimmer than they were previously, and I could see the light even coming around the sides of the finger scanner.

Currently I am waiting for an email, which their customer support is not very good at sending emails promptly, and have been waiting for an email since Monday (9/26) and as I write this review it is Friday (9/30). All of this waiting just for the email with the address to send the phone to, the return shipping of which I have to pay for.

I love HTC devices. I love the software integration and I love the design of my HTC 10. But they shouldn't advertise Uh Oh Protection if it's this much of a headache to deal with. I have had no luck in getting any customer service rep to help me out in any sort of prompt way. At this point I am receiving one email a day if I'm lucky, and of course, they don't work weekends, so I won't get my email until next week. Again, the email is what I'm waiting for.

Overall, I'm so severely disappointed with the after sale support of HTC, and it makes it very difficult to consider the purchase of anymore HTC devices, at least with the current state of their customer service. You'd think when you shell out 600 dollars to a company for the promise of a warranty and customer service representation they'd treat you a little better, but I guess they already have my money.

On the 22/7/16 I sent my HTC M8 for repair it is still in warranty until February 2017. On 29/7/16 I received an email stating it was at the repairs centre. On 1/8/16 I was sent an email stating "Our initial assessment of your device indicates that the repair work required is caused by damage that isn't covered by warranty. Unfortunately, this means we must charge you for the repair." (The bill was 372.47 itemising the need to replace 20 components that were considered to be damaged, but not giving any reason what the damage was). I contested this with an advisor who said the reason was it was out of warranty, she contacted THREE mobile whilst I was on hold to confirmed it was in warranty and told me it would take another 72 for a decision regarding the repair. To keep a paper trail I sent a return email stating "I do not believe the reason my phone was not working was my fault and require further supporting evidence".

12/8/16 I contacted customer service via email, the reply was "Thank you for your reply and thank you for your patience regarding the matter. Rest assured that your complaint will be raised to the escalations manager handling your case. Any feedback I receive will be forwarded to you". I have no idea who my escalation manager is! 19/8/16 I went into a THREE store and asked if I could contact HTC, I was told by an HTC advisor that he did not have the up to date information on his computer and would get someone to ring me back. (No one did). 20/8/16 I was asked to fill in a survey about my experience, it allowed me the option for someone to contact me (No one did).

30/8/16 I finally got onto Web Chat after several attempts, a helpful person checked all my details and asked an advisor to contact me. I received a call within half an hour and was told my phone was out of warranty as it was water damaged and therefore it was up to me to pay for the repairs. I explained it has not been near water, steam or an excessively damp environment and contested this decision requesting photographic evidence. I was forwarded a picture of the inside of a phone which was visibly water damaged and my phones IMEI number printed at the top of the page.

I was told there are a number of reasons as to how I could have got my phone water damaged I.e. if I answered it if it was raining I suggested that if I could not use it in everyday situations then perhaps it was not "fit for purpose". During this phone call I was asked if I minded the advisor dealing with another customer concern. I suggested that I speak to the advisor who sent me the last email, who was on holiday and would be back tomorrow. I asked for confirmation via email that I would be contacted back. At this stage I am awaiting a call back, but feel extremely frustrated with the inconsistent customer service I have received.

I purchased an HTC One M9 last July as an early birthday present for myself. It seemed great; not only did it look and feel great and come with good speakers, but it came with the extra warranty that came from the company that claimed that you could replace it within one year free, or get money off of your next HTC. Anyway, it's a bit less than a year later and I'm working full time. The volume buttons on my phone stop working for the most part (I have to hold my finger across both of them and keep pushing until one of them decides to work). I'm 99% sure that the buttons stopped working because the case they sold me at Verizon bent them in, though that's a story for a different time.

I go online to customer support, and after chatting with the representative and waiting for her for about 10 minutes, she comes back and says she cannot verify my mailing address because some department is closed. Really? Well, fine. They tell me to call the next day, so I do, only to have my phone ring and ring and never even get put on hold. When I do finally get a hold of them a few days later since I've been so busy, they say that the time on my warranty expired and that there's nothing they can do for me, even though it was THEIR fault that I was not able to send my phone in in the first place. I think they do this intentionally to avoid having to replace their crappy phones, but even if not their horrible customer service is enough for me to know that I definitely won't be buying another HTC, no matter how much they take off the price.

I bought a HTC Desire 526gt in August 2015 for business purposes. The phone worked ok for the last 10 months. Before 2 weeks the phone display stopped working. After a day, I saw a air bubble form below the screen and now the display showed a bright light (see image). The phone was still in the 1 year warranty period. I took the phone to the Malad, Mumbai service center and asked them to repair the phone. After looking at the phone, their customer representative alleged that I had put pressure on the screen and hence the display is not working. I argued with them that I used the phone normally but the customer representative was not ready to listen. I met the supervisor but he was not helpful as well.

In my opinion, HTC designs and manufactures poor quality products and when the phone stops working during warranty, they blame the customer to void the warranty so that they can get money for repairing their poor quality product. In my opinion, there is no point buying cheap HTC phones. Rather buy a good quality phone. I am still using an iPhone 4 as my personal phone that I bought in 2011 (5 years and still going strong).

I purchased HTC ONE E8 from India. I opted for HTC as it offers international warranty and I purchased from EZONE who is authorized dealer for HTC. June 2015: Purchase date: 15 June 2015 (India) for Rs.23912. July 2015: I reached USA on first week of July 2015. Mobile worked for a week. After that sim slot one stopped working. Initially I thought it might be sim card issue and tried several sim card. None of them worked. Now I am left with only slot 2 which supports just 2G data and I hardly received any data in San Diego. Without data I couldn’t take my mobile anywhere. August till September 2015 (USA, raised first ticket but did not send it due to refurbished replacement).

As I was in US, I contacted HTC India through chat. It was a nightmare to even get hold of one customer service representative. The moment I tell them sim slot one is not working they would either disconnect the chat or provide me with some steps to troubleshoot. It went on for few weeks with no real support from HTC India. Then I contact HTC USA. Chat support was excellent and I was offered to get it repaired. HTC USA told me I might get a refurbished device if I opted for this service. I told them I don't want to get a refurbished device within 3 months of purchase and waited till I reached India in February 2016. (After 8 months of purchase, phone worked officially for 3 weeks.)

Feb 2016 (India, repairing for first time): In Feb 2016, when I reached India I visited HTC service centre and gave my device for repair. After 2-3 weeks I received my phone back. I had provided a brand new looking mobile for repair and while receiving sim slot area had scratches, even back had few of them (I received a refurbished replacement with a old casing) and even camera did not work properly. As my stay in India was limited for a month and sim slot started working, I took mobile back to USA in April 2016.

April 2016 to June 2016 (USA, repairing for second time): Once I landed USA and switched my sim card to US network, it stopped detecting sim card again. I contacted HTC USA. They offered me to repair camera and sim slot issue. I shipped it to HTC USA and I received after 1.5 months as HTC had to source parts from other countries. The received phone still had sim detection issue but now camera was much better. This time I received a beautiful gift along with my phone. Phone had a SD card in it full of pictures of HTC test centre and most embarrassing part is lots of personal pics of some employee which even has some really weird pics (very dirty). So now I knew where my mobile was used for nearly 1.5 months.

I complained to HTC USA about this and very coolly told me to format it and use it. My concern was that I trusted HTC to keep my phone within factory and not to be taken out for personal errands. Finally HTC asked me to email those pics which I did not do as some of the pics are really embarrassing. I still have the SD card with me.

June 2016 (USA, repairing for third time): I contacted HTC USA again and shipped mobile for repair. After a week I received it and again it has same issue. I think HTC never tested it and just send it back. My official warranty got over this week and still HTC could not provide me with a working mobile phone. I have used for just 3 weeks in this whole year. NEVER EVER PURCHASE HTC PRODUCTS. THEY KEEP FOOLING US WITH LOW-QUALITY PRODUCTS.

HTC Desire 626 - This phone has NOTHING of value. The phone won't even make phone calls correctly. The programming is so messed up, it makes the phone useless. Go back to the OLDER phones, they work so much better.

I've got HTC 820 G+. I gave it twice for repair within the warranty period. On first time submission I was told some sound software was changed and on second submission, the motherboard in the phone was changed. Even after that, the problem that I reported of voice issue still persists. God damn it. I don't understand what more is in the phone to repair!

I called up the helpline no. but the person there was unable to address the issue. I talked to Shampa from Mumbai and some other male voice for more than half an hour. Shampa said she couldn't fetch any details about my complaints or mails that I wrote. All in all, I've visited the service centre 3 times, wrote them mails about my complaint, talked on the service centre no. twice. I fail to understand who's there to provide services to the customer if the customer is facing issues with the device. And they bloody call themselves a service centre! I'm bloody frustrated with the defective piece HTC provided. The problem has been there since the time of purchase. HTC surely fails to deliver quality products. I strictly recommend to stop buying HTC phones.

I am having a so much trouble with HTC Service Center in EDM Mall, 1st floor, plot no 1, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad. I am having a so much trouble. I am working person. I am getting a one weekly off and that week off is also I spent in your service center. I am having a phone of H.T.C. Desire 526G+ Dual Sim. I am having a problem in my receiver so I deposit my phone to service center. I told to them that I want a phone today because I am not having a another set. "Please make me fast." They told me "Ok sir." They me a time of 4pm. When I reach the center she told me that it's not possible to give today. It's not completed. When I talked then again they give me 6pm time. I already spent my 4 hour EDM mall. This is not good. I am going to complain to the consumer court regarding this problem. It's a completely mentally harassment. I am not tolerate this.

After having the HTC One M8 for 6 months it no longer charges. It literally has taken them a month and a half to finally accept the paperwork that I have for them to fulfill their part of the warranty which is to fix my phone. I have not gotten it back yet but supposedly it's been fixed and is on its way to me. I will believe that when I see it. My daughter's phone which is the exact same model as mine is doing the same thing so I sent over the exact same paperwork they used for mine with her info of her phone on there and they are "reviewing" it. At first one of the supervisors said that they could not accept the paperwork. And I'm like WTF, it's the exact same thing I sent for my phone to get fixed and they accepted that. So now it has to go through some other department for approval. These people will do everything in their power to not fulfill their warranty. This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Mind you they gave me 3 wrong email addresses to send my proof of purchase to and when I kept asking for the correct one the idiot on the phone said he could not give it to me. He said he emailed it to me which was not true because I never got the email. It's when I was able to talk to the supervisor that it was given to me. I was promised a callback this morning and of course that has not happened either. Please be wary of this horrible company. Do not purchase products from these people. They are literally out to get you and do not have your best interest at heart. Their tag line should be "HTC here to ** our customers, by selling them ** products and doing everything in our power to not fulfill our end of the bargain."

This was my 1 and only time I will buy a phone directly from HTC.com. I pre-ordered a phone and paid next business day delivery. The order was processed 2 days later, shipped Friday and was delivered Monday. After I received the phone and installed all of my applications the phone started to restart on its own. I did a factory restart and downloaded everything again. On Tuesday, after the phone continued to restart for no reason, I contacted HTC and advised of the issue and what I did to fix it. I was told to download their Sync Manager and wipe the phone again using that. The Sync manager isn't compatible with the phone because it is so new. I called HTC Again and they advised they'd send me a new phone but that I was have to give my credit card information again for a $599 hold which would be released until the defective device was returned. The phone was supposed to be rushed to me.

On Thursday I contacted HTC again to ask why the phone still hadn't been sent yet. They escalated the issue and advised I'd get a call back once the phone is shipped. On Friday, HTC called to advise that they would not be sending me a new phone - they were planning on sending me a used phone, but since the model is new, there were no used phones avail. In order for me to get a replacement phone, I'd have to send them the defective unit, they'd refund me, then I'd have to purchase a new phone on their website. I ended up going to a Verizon store and purchasing a new phone since I'm leaving the country and don't have time to wait for a new order. When I asked if they'd pay for the return shipping they declined.

My 3 months phone crash always - despite of resetting it still crashes.

I sent in my HTC to be repaired because there was a purple haze on the screen whenever I used the camera. This would show up on all the pictures. HTC tried to tell me that I had to pay $180 for labor. I refused as this should be covered since it was clearly a manufacturer's issue. After I refused to pay, then they tell me I have a "touch panel" issue and that it would be $180 and the camera issue would be covered. I never had a touch panel issue before that. How does that even happen? I told them to send my phone back since I was not paying.

Before I sent my phone in, when trying to remove the battery, which they said to do before sending in my phone, the top corner lifted up on my phone. Note: they should never tell customers to try and open the phone. This is near impossible without the proper tools. I eventually left the battery in and sent it with the case and all. I received my phone today. For one, the case was missing. Two, apparently they took it upon themselves to just tear the top strip that was lifted, right off of my phone. Most likely damaging the touch panel. So now I have a phone that doesn't work. The camera was never fixed either. Thanks HTC. From your once loyal customer. Hello Apple.

I faced an issue that my phone is dead, while playing music. I given to the service center. Then they are asking where I have done the last service. I asked them "why?" They said me that the previous service was done properly. It seems the screws are not fixed, antenna not fixed, also some other things. Then I said them I was given the same mobile in Authorized service center HTC for the last time repair and I asked them why it happened like that from an authorized service center. I am thinking if they have done well in the previous service well, my mobile won't be dead.

Returned a HTC 626 and it was received on Monday 03/21/16 to your return department with a tracking number. I have made 6 calls and have yet to receive my refund. Now supposedly I am on some type of escalation list about concerns of my refund with the ticket number and order number. This is the longest I have ever waited on a refund from anything that I have ever bought online. It saddens me because this was my first time purchasing from your store. To me this is just ridiculous how long it is taking to return my $190.79 that was took off my credit card but yet it only took your company 2 days to take my money and it's been 1 month that I still haven't received my refund.

I have made several calls (6) and still no progress. On my 5th call I was promised that I would see my refund today Thursday April 21, 2016 and still nothing. (I don't have money just to throw away or give away freely for that matter and I would greatly appreciate it if I could see my refund now or before this month of April is over.) I would like to know what am I suppose to do to get your company to follow through with returning my funds to me. So my question is am I ever going to get my refund or is this company into stealing from its customers? Thank you.

I am highly disappointed with HTC Service. I can't believe, they should reconsider of shifting to Manufacturing "GARBAGE" instead of mobiles. At least by this they won't trouble people, as they troubling by selling defective mobiles. Omg! I can't believe such MNC's can also cheat people. I recently bought this HTC Desire 728G dual sim, and not even a month over and it has started giving problem. Once I started getting problems in my phone then, I checked on internet its reviews and came to know about its bad service. HTC brand mobiles has always some or other problem. Such a cheater mobile brand. Orientation doesn't work, if you insert dual sim it gives networking problem and cherry on cake is its display problem. Despite being such pathetic brand people buy its mobile and these company become successful in looting people their hard earned money.

When give it for servicing they have all kinds of excuses not to give your mobile on time like; this is new phone, parts will take time to arrive and blah blah blah and keep your mobile for month. It's almost been 2 months these service center people haven't returned my mobile. It's so frustrating. Please if anyone is reading my review never go this HTC brand and waste your money instead give your money to some charity. I think HTC has got accustomed of hearing such insults, that is why they are not bothered about their customer's satisfaction anymore.

This is my first and last mobile from HTC, will never ever go for this brand. I committed mistake of not reading review and buying mobile. So anyone who is planning to HTC mobiles, please at least after reading this don't go for it. I think it's time now HTC should pack its bag from India and permanently shift their profession in Manufacturing dust bins instead of mobiles. Hope there they don't disappoint their users. HTC: H-Horrible, T-Terrible, C-Cheesy mobile brand.

I have a very bad experience with HTC Desire 816. Please make it sure that you will not get customer support. They gave fake assurance nobody is liable even the people sitting on higher position. Once your HTC product shows any fault buddy it's a suggestion please purchase another one rather than waiting to get your product repaired. HTC is the worst service provider you will ever see. They will give assurance that product will be ready in 7-10 days, please don't trust their verdicts. You have to wait minimum 40 days to get your product but still not sure it's the quickest time I have quoted because I have faced twice LCD broken (HTC Desire 816). First time I got my cell repaired after 47 days second time 40 days.

In future I will make it sure not to suggest anyone to go for HTC. People in support team know only three words, "Sorry for the inconvenience", "We can understand", "We are working on that" :). Our express team is working on your issue. This all are fake... So it's my suggestion go for HTC only if you have a backup.

In 7 months I've gone through 3 phones. I get in touch with my carrier. I told them I wanted a different phone. They tell me because of the warranty it has to be the same phone. IT IS USELESS. The first one the screen cracked. The second one lasted about 5-6 months and shorted out. The replacement I received on Friday cracked this morning.

Phone crashes and turns off at least 10 times a day. Worst phone ever and HTC won't help.

I too had very bad experience with HTC company/Customer Care. I have bought my phone in Dec 2015. Within 3 days my phone gets touch issue with my HTC E9S. I get it to service center. They told me submit it and take it after 10 day. Waited for 15 days no response from service center and finally I had to call customer care, but customer care team said we are processing your request and assigning to back-end team. Don't know till 15 days. So-called "customer care/service center" what are they doing?

To get my cell back I had called more than 15 times and had fight with customer care team. Every time customer team used to say new stories and new fake promises (guys are really trained well on provide fake promises). Every time they used to say, "Backend team will call you EOD" and trust me they will never call you.

Finally, I got call from superman in fake advice. "Mr. **" spoke with me and asked to wait two more day and he will update me exact status (this is to buy some more time to fix the issue). Till then I was so frustrated with the customer care because firstly they don't provide you the status on time. We need to call and get the status. Won't be having complete details too. They know only three words, "Sorry for the inconvenience", "We can understand", "We are working on that" :). After so many call finally I got my cell after 40 days. I never see such a worst service till now. HTC doesn't have professionalism. Doesn't care about customer and nowadays producing very bad products. Really it is my first and last HTC product. Hopeless people of HTC. Really need to improve their service. Final advice - don't go for HTC Product.

I have owned 3 devices with HTC and the last year and a half all three devices had the same issues, two HTC One M7 and one HTC One M8. It seem to me HTC making these devices extremely too fast and the devices not worth after a few months but also the devices functionally don't last. It seems always right when you get a system updated something else goes wrong with the charging of the devices. I'm sick of it. Too much money is spent with the company and you still have to spend money to get issues fixed.

Here are the facts... I recently experienced some functional issues with my HTC One m8. Being less than a yr old HTC agreed to swap for a refurbished one at no cost under warranty. They overnighted one that would not charge at all. I called immediately, was told they needed to investigate why this happened and I would be emailed swap instructions within 48 hours. This is almost 3 weeks now that I have not received a new phone. I have had to initiate every contact since and I keep getting bounced from dept to dept as I beg them to be a customer. All I have ever asked for was a working device. I've included a picture of it plugged in and the red charging light night on.

I had submitted my device HTC One E9S for repair for the LCD breakage on 19th Feb, 2016 at HTC Express service centre. Property No. 11/1, Pattalamma Temple Road, Opp. Pai Vista Convention Hall, Near Jayanagar South End Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004. The person there told me I will get my device maximum in 7-10 days' time. During those seven days, I didn't receive any call from the call centre/service centre. I was following up continuously and they assured me I will get a call back on the update.

Neha from repair team called me that I will get my phone repaired by 4th March, 2016 by Friday. However then I received a call from Pradeep from service centre, Jayanagar that since there is delay in part availability for the original model I submitted, can they change the model whichever is available. When I said no and told that this is mental torture for customers, Pradeep shouted at me that I should talk to call centre or call on the torture number. I want my device to be repaired by 4th March as communicated and an apology from Pradeep who shouted and misbehaved with me. My whole family is using HTC since 10 years and people like Pradeep demean the whole brand by providing such bad customer service.

Hi, I just bought this my HTC Desire T-Mobile phone. I downloaded one app and two games. Now it's saying I have absolutely no room in my storage plus I only have 3 pictures. I'd like to take more but the storage TOO FULL... I rebooted this phone once because of that. Now I'm going through it again. I uninstalled apps and it's STILL saying full storage!! If I delete something else I wouldn't be able to get it back. So if anyone knows how to solve that problem please tell me. Thanks.

HTC Company Profile