FluentStream Technologies
4.82/5

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

FluentStream Technologies

FluentStream is a leading phone system that offers unmatched quality, innovative features, and unparalleled customer support. No matter if you are a start-up, small to medium-sized business or an enterprise, FluentStream has the best solution for your business. Our system seamlessly adapts to your current phone system, making the transition smooth, and most importantly, very cost effective. Our team of experts at FluentStream are ready to assist you & offer you the solution you have been looking for. Contact us today.

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

33 FluentStream Technologies Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 2, 2017

I found out about FluentStream when I was working for a depot repair tech at a company in Port Townsend, Washington. We were looking for a company that did Voice over IP which was small enough where we could talk to the engineers because there were engineers on our staff as well. In my experience, there are lots of companies that want to focus on features, and FluentStream has grown a lot over the years but there weren’t enough companies focusing on just making phones reliable. Voice over IP is not as reliable as a traditional telephone service. We wanted something that was going to be super reliable because we wanted to use it in our business and we wanted to sell it to other businesses. Then I formed my own business in 2010, and when I went to look for business Voice over IP, I had forgotten about FluentStream and went back and discovered them again.

I really like the flexibility of FluentStream. We have a pretty distributed workforce. We’re not a big company and people work from home and from places where they have meetings with customers. I also love the portability of it. Everyone has an app on their phone which they can use to connect back to our phone system. FluentStream also lets us present a cohesive brand by making sure that all our outbound calls come from the same number and people aren’t using their personal cell phones. For our technicians, they don’t have to pick up their personal cell phone and make outbound calls that would reveal their personal telephone number.

The people from FluentStream are fantastic too. They answer the phone quickly. I interact with them at almost every possible level every month. I deal with their CEO occasionally when he’s not busy. I also deal with their support and Helpdesk team and my sales manager deals with their sales team. We have had a tremendously good experience with them. They’re super helpful and tremendously responsive to our requests as they grow their feature base. We don’t ever feel like we can’t get a resolution on an issue or a question with more than one phone call.

Original review: April 27, 2017

We use the auto attendance every day. We transfer calls and we use the conference calling as well. We temporarily moved our offices so we moved our phones and phone system. Unfortunately we lost the phone. It didn't transfer well. We were in touch with FluentStream constantly trying to get all of our phones updated. We couldn't transfer or park calls and we were having a lot of trouble. So that was really difficult. It's wasn't a very quick fix. It eventually got fixed somewhat but even when I moved back, I had to call in again to really work out the kinks and everything. I was having to follow up versus them being proactive about it. It was a decent experience nevertheless.

FluentStream Technologies response

Hi Maria - I'm sorry to hear you had issues with the phones during your move. If you have any moves coming up in the future we'd be happy to work with you ahead of time to ensure the move goes smoothly and your phones are working as soon as you arrive.

Original review: April 26, 2017

FluentStream was a referral. We were talking to three different companies and one of the owners of FluentStream won us over. And we've been with them ever since. We use them for inbound and outbound calling, both domestic and international. The biggest thing that we like it for is the emailed voicemails. It's been great with their customer service, too. Everybody I've talked to there has been wonderful. When we had an issue with the phone, they sent us out a replacement cord. Everything we've ever done with FluentStream has been great and we've been very pleased. In the beginning there were some blackout areas but we haven't had issues with that now for several years. So they're definitely expanding their offering and making it better every day. It's been a very smooth and seamless experience with FluentStream and we have recommended them to several people.

Original review: April 25, 2017

We were using Comcast with our internet for our phone system before and I'm not a fan of them. Now, we have FluentStream for our general office use and we use their voicemail service the most. Their people have been very helpful whenever I've gotten in touch with them.

Original review: April 23, 2017

AT&T's system was ringing all of us and we've been looking to get a new phone system that's able to work with our business. We decided to purchase from FluentStream because they were recommended by family. Their system has an answering feature where it says "you can press 1, press 2 or press 3" and we really like that. We're in a transition period with our business and I'll be working from another location. The system will allow me to work at a different location while my co-workers work here and then we can still transfer and talk to each other. Also, my boss works in a different room and instead of hollering, we use the phone. We are still getting the kinks out of the system but we have been able to figure out how to forward phone calls to us.

FluentStream's representative, Lacy, set me up on having the phone calls forwarded to my cellphone after we leave the office. I sent her an email last week because phone calls were being forwarded to someone else and I had to get them forwarded to me. Lacy wasn't in the office that day but she got on it the next Monday when she came in. We're really happy with them so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FluentStream?

Original review: April 22, 2017

We’re a church. We were with BendBroadband, our local cable internet company, but we couldn’t get the multiple voicemail lines to each person that needed one. We were on an antiquated hard-line system and when we needed new technology, they didn’t offer enough for businesses at that point in time, and they also didn't have the equipment or the volume that we needed. We went with FluentStream and we liked their price, equipment and the convenience that we get from them. In addition, their customer service has been excellent. Anytime I have a question, they are right on top of it and they're quick to help. They also provide inputs into any need that I've had, so I really appreciated that.

Original review: April 21, 2017

FluentStream was referred to me. I have used a different phone system before and I like FluentStream better. They also have excellent customer service.

Original review: April 20, 2017

FluentStream offered a detailed quote, cost-benefit analysis technology, and a very in-depth analysis, so we used their business phone system. We used RingCentral's system previously, but we've had better success with FluentStream. It may have been because of the infrastructure or the configuration of the actual infrastructure, but we've had less packet loss with FluentStream, and consequently we've had less complaints from clients for packet loss or dropped calls. Our infrastructure's really built out, so we use most aspects of the FluentStream system. We use the phone feature the most, and we use the system for all of our phone needs. We also use the auto attendance feature. Their reps were pretty responsive and overall, FluentStream was pretty good. They took care of everything that I needed them to take care of in a timely manner.

FluentStream Technologies response

Hello Tierra, thank you very much for your thorough review of our platform. If there is anything you feel we can do to improve, I’d be extremely grateful if you sent me a personal message!

Original review: April 18, 2017

FluentStream have good nationwide services and they're economical so I purchased from them. We use them for a combination of business and personal calls. The most that we use is call-forwarding to forward to multiple numbers so we can get our calls from anywhere. Working with them has made it much easier for us to be available to our customers because it's easy to go on to their portal and redirect or change things when we need to. Also, they have a wide range of features, not all of which we have used. We'll use the WebPhone at some point in the not too distant future. We don't use call-blocking very much but we'll also use that more. We'll also use their SMS feature. They have an API to send text messages through their servers to somebody else's phone. We just look forward to taking advantage of access to all their capabilities through the portal.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I signed up for FluentStream based on their cost and what they had to offer. They have been communicating towards us more so than we have back to them. They've sent us information on some of the upgrades and they've done what they said they would do. The service we've received from them has been error free and the phone performed like they said it would. We've been too busy to get up to speed with all of its features, but we use the voicemail and all of the phone's basic features. It works all the time and we get good communications between who we talk to. It's clear, concise and is of standard operating procedures. We've done conference calling, and I'm sure that if we got into the other things that the phone offers which we hope to do in the near future, it will get better. It has met our expectations, it was seamless, and we haven't had any hiccups since we've been on it. I would recommend FluentStream.

FluentStream Technologies Company Information