Consumer Reviews and Complaints

FluentStream keeps technology at the forefront of all my needs, changes and decisions while never letting the customer service aspect slip. They are so knowledgeable, understanding and accommodating to our company's changing atmosphere. I've never had to wait longer than a few hours for a return communication. I'd recommend FS for any business out there.

FluentStream Technologies

Thanks, Pauline! We are happy to help in any way!

Original review: March 6, 2017

My experience has been exceptional. All the technical support are polite, patient and most of all never give up until they solve the problem. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They have very high standards.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The auto attendant feature of FluentStream was a big feature for us. I use the regular phone and we spent a long time with FluentStream setting up the audio attendant. Their big selling point was that they had their media server in Chicago. Their server was previously located in Colorado or on the coast. But the latency and jitter were very low, and they were over 100 milliseconds in a number of cases. We also had some issues with Comcast who was our broadband service and in the beginning, we had to get Comcast's assistance to try and clean up the bandwidth that they were offering. But once we switched to the media server in Chicago, it went way below expected levels for a good server.

I've met with a lot of their team members and key people, second support level and I may even have spoken with the vice president or president at one time. In the beginning, when we were setting the service up and interacting with their people, we had an issue programming our phone which was complicated and that took a while to sort out because it wasn't industry standard currently, allegedly. So it was a bit difficult to incorporate the system into phones and servers. But I think it’s been a good experience so far with FluentStream and I’d recommend it to a friend. But of course, it's not free and so a lot of people will balk at having to pay for something that any other time you just plug something in the wall and it works.

FluentStream Technologies

Hi Tracy - We appreciate the feedback and would love the opportunity to resolve any issues you may be having. I had our head of customer support reach out but it doesn't sound like you two were able to connect. We aren't seeing any evidence of dropped calls on our end but if you're still having issues please give us a call directly and we would be more than happy to look into this further.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Working with FluentStream makes our business manageable. We had one of their reps, Spencer, in the office for a while trying to figure out some issues with dropped calls. He was diligent on trying to get things done, but we've never resolved anything. Other than that, it was a tolerable experience with them.

I cannot recommend FluentStream highly enough. Their service has gone above and beyond our expectations. We cut our company bill to 25% of what we were once paying and gaining numerous features that have improved productivity and allowed us to forward our company calls to our cellphones for holidays and emergencies. Their customer service is stupendous. The resolution time is always within minutes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FluentStream Technologies?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We’ve had some problems with our FluentStream system which were due to our internet connection and the FluentStream team was able to help us identify the lapses. They were able to pin those down for us and send us samples of ping tests. All of them have been prompt with their response and exceeded my expectations in helping me with the issues. I'm extremely satisfied with FluentStream.

FluentStream Technologies Company Profile