FluentStream Technologies
4.82/5

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

FluentStream Technologies

FluentStream is a leading phone system that offers unmatched quality, innovative features, and unparalleled customer support. No matter if you are a start-up, small to medium-sized business or an enterprise, FluentStream has the best solution for your business. Our system seamlessly adapts to your current phone system, making the transition smooth, and most importantly, very cost effective. Our team of experts at FluentStream are ready to assist you & offer you the solution you have been looking for. Contact us today.

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

33 FluentStream Technologies Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 17, 2019

I had Matthew again today for a service call to Customer Service. I have had him before and as always he did a stand up job. Customer Service never fails me, my problem is always solved and in a timely manner.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

They got my name wrong on emails. I didn't correct them at first, I expected it was a typo, but when it happened again, I corrected them. No apology. They sent me an email requesting I fill out a discovery sheet, which I did. They confirmed receipt. A few days later, I got another email requesting the same information I had already provided. From the same person that confirmed receipt a few days prior. The next day, I received a third email requesting information I had already provided. Seems a little disorganized over there at their company.

Get expert buying tips about VoIP Internet Phone Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Larisa is the bomb. Walked through the entire system and set up everything over a screen share. Would recommend to management a short video for every item in the "settings" and "features" list as I will forget everything in 24 hours.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We use FluentStream for phone calls in the office where I'm the receptionist. Then if I have any phone troubles, I call them. They're helpful and they fix problems pretty fast so it's awesome.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I've been with FluentStream for five years now. The phones are our livelihood here so taking and making phone calls with FluentStream has been dependable, and the support has been good. It's easy to go in and change the call routing. We also have a zip code routing feature put into place. We're a multi-location company and so if the customer types in the zip code for their service address, we had it programmed where it would be forwarded to a certain phone number or extension so that the local office would take care of that customer.

Their service also doesn't compare to the support we've received from our previous voice over IP system. We've had different support reps and they've all been good. When I told them that I needed to add more phone numbers to the account, they got in certain area codes or extensions in that area code and they found them and added or removed the numbers. They also helped me point a phone number to another phone number or extension. Everything can be done in the back end in the system. But also, they're there to help when I'm lazy or don't know my way around. FluentStream has been great, and they continue to improve their features. I've recommended them to friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FluentStream?

Original review: May 8, 2017

I really enjoy working with FluentStream. The customer support is great and the product works. They're a local company here in Colorado, and I know some companies that use them. It's by referral. We used Comcast, but ditched them as they were very unreliable. We use FluentStream for phones, voicemail, and auto forwarding. We've had some internet problems when we were getting set up, and the tech support helped us diagnose it.

Original review: April 27, 2017

We use the auto attendance every day. We transfer calls and we use the conference calling as well. We temporarily moved our offices so we moved our phones and phone system. Unfortunately we lost the phone. It didn't transfer well. We were in touch with FluentStream constantly trying to get all of our phones updated. We couldn't transfer or park calls and we were having a lot of trouble. So that was really difficult. It's wasn't a very quick fix. It eventually got fixed somewhat but even when I moved back, I had to call in again to really work out the kinks and everything. I was having to follow up versus them being proactive about it. It was a decent experience nevertheless.

FluentStream Technologies response

Hi Maria - I'm sorry to hear you had issues with the phones during your move. If you have any moves coming up in the future we'd be happy to work with you ahead of time to ensure the move goes smoothly and your phones are working as soon as you arrive.

Original review: April 26, 2017

FluentStream was a referral. We were talking to three different companies and one of the owners of FluentStream won us over. And we've been with them ever since. We use them for inbound and outbound calling, both domestic and international. The biggest thing that we like it for is the emailed voicemails. It's been great with their customer service, too. Everybody I've talked to there has been wonderful. When we had an issue with the phone, they sent us out a replacement cord. Everything we've ever done with FluentStream has been great and we've been very pleased. In the beginning there were some blackout areas but we haven't had issues with that now for several years. So they're definitely expanding their offering and making it better every day. It's been a very smooth and seamless experience with FluentStream and we have recommended them to several people.

Original review: May 7, 2017

We had hosted ARM Solutions for a long time and it doesn't compare to FluentStream. FluentStream is amazing. We use it for everything for our business and the auto attendance and the call-forwarding are the most widely used feature. They also have a good mobile solution to be able to use it from our phone. Their pricing is untouchable and their service is incredible. If we ever have an issue, they're completely responsive and a great company. Recently, we had a need that the system didn't do with respect to calling multiple numbers at the same time. And they went out of their way to do it for us. They did a custom program with no charge.

Original review: May 5, 2017

We use FluentStream for local and long distance calls and conference calling. It has made things easier for our business. It takes some of the hassle out. FluentStream is a local company and it is a lot more responsive. And then, if need be, somebody can come over to our office and take a look at our phones if they have to. They're always there. They are very helpful, very courteous, and knowledgeable. They've checked back several times to make sure that the problem is resolved and that things are still operating. They make it easy to resolve any problems that we have.

FluentStream expert review by Ellen Muraskin

FluentStream Technologies provides businesses with phone systems, phone services and customer support. It services businesses of all sizes, including start-ups, small to medium companies and larger enterprises. By using cloud-based technology, FluentStream can curate their phone systems around each client's business needs.

• Auto assistant: FluentStream phone systems feature a customizable auto-assistant. Businesses can change greetings, use multiple call attendants and manage attendants in FluentStreams cloud-based web-portal. Auto assistant eliminates the need for a receptionist and can direct customers to information, people or departments.

• Conference bridge: Advanced conference bridging eliminates group communication limitations by allowing large groups to be involved with phone calls and conferences. An unlimited number of people can dial into a conference, and businesses can create conference rooms for each department.

• Call recording: Popular with call centers, FluentStreams call recording feature can be used for training, meeting company compliance requirements and improving customer service. Calls are automatically recorded in FluentStreams cloud-based portal and companies can download and listen to them at their convenience. Businesses get one gigabyte of free storage.

• Report builder: With the report builder feature, companies can track and record metrics to help analyze their business practices. Management can measure individual, group and company performance and communicate the results by using charts and graphics.

• Voicemail: All FluentStream users have the option to set up a voicemail box. Each department within a company can have its own voicemail box and individuals can customize their own voicemail box. Other voicemail features include sending voicemail notifications to a mobile phone via text, sending voicemail to email and voicemail forwarding.

• Best for: businesses of any size who need a customizable phone system.

Profile picture of Ellen Muraskin
      Ellen Muraskin VoIP Contributing Editor

Ellen Muraskin has been writing about telecom and IT since 1993 when she joined the marketing department of Dialogic. In 1996 she joined the editorial staff of CMP’s Computer Telephony Magazine, rising to Executive Editor before joining Ziff Davis Media to launch the VoIP topic center of their eweek.com site. She served as senior copywriter for IT infrastructure company Raritan and has written and edited for several publications.

FluentStream Technologies Company Information