1.65/5
Based on 66 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Sony Mobile

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 3, 2017

92 Sony Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

It's been a month that I sent my Sony Experia XA, which I bought about three months ago, to Sony Support Repair in Dublin. Two weeks later they hadn't sent me any emails with informations about my handset. So, I started to send them emails asking about it. Which the answer was advising me to wait, and that they would contact me as soon as possible. So, they didn't. I tried to contact them again, and they answered back asking for my address, which I had sent with the warranty, my handset and my charger together. Anyway, I provided them with my address again. Pointing out it was the same address in the warranty I had sent.

I don't know what to do. It seems like Sony Support Repair has lost my mobile. I feel very stressful, first for having spent my money on a product that only has been malfunctioning (it's the second time I have to send it to repair in three months of use), second because I thought the aim of Sony Support Center IT was to offer support and help their customers, not to cause more problems to them. I have asked my mobile back, desperately, but they no longer answer me! I feel harmed, as if they have taken away my right to something that's mine. If someone know what could I do to have my device back, please, tell me! The only thing I can think of is to ask for the support of the Garda.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I purchased an Xperia XZ phone in Oct 2016, paid cash. In February my phone was having heating issues and eventually wouldn't turn on. I had to send it out for them to look at it. It came back about a week or so later with nothing done, because they said there were cracks and marks on the phone. This phone was in perfect condition, and I had to send high resolution pictures to prove it. After much back and forth for a week because they weren't getting back to me, I called again, and they finally allowed me to send the phone back to them. They had the phone for almost 2 months before they said they would replace it "as a courtesy", even though it was still under warranty, and the phone was in perfect condition... A courtesy...

So I finally get this new phone, and immediately noticed an issue with the camera. It was a weekend so I waited to contact them, but in the meanwhile, the phone started having other issues like apps all opening rapidly at the same time, and icon screens shaking, where you would have to restart the phone to use it. So I did a repair through their PC software, and that didn't fix it. I updated the software, tried the repair again, still has the problems.

So today I call them, they have me read my IMEI number straight from the phone, and they're telling me I have an XA, not an XZ, even though I know what I'm holding in my hand. They had me plug it into my PC so I can see that it's an XA, but it showed that it's an XZ. So they tell me I need to do the repair because it shows on their system that it was never done. I told them I did it twice, but they argue I didn't. I explained how they're wrong with the IMEI number showing the wrong model number, and they're wrong that I didn't do the repair because I did it two times, but they still continue to say that I'm wrong, and they're right.

I know for a fact I did everything correctly, I know what kind of a phone I have, I even still have the XZ box, but according to them, I'm still wrong. Their supervisor was too busy to talk with me, so here I am, writing this review, at the worst possible time for Sony. I am so sorry I ever bought this phone. I feel as if Sony doesn't want to warranty their product. I'm starting to wonder if this is the reason US phone carriers stopped carrying Sony phones.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: May 6, 2017

I purchased a Sony Xperia Z5. It seemed to be a great phone. After using the phone for a year it was dull with normal use. On the Sony website the Z5 is advertised as waterproof and that this photo editing can be rinsed under a tap. After lightly rinsing my phone it was dead. I called my service provider (Bell Canada) and they told me "There no warranty if yours get wet" and was told to contact Sony directly. The Sony support was very clear. Sony phones are not covered for liquid damage and if the phone has liquid damage it is not repairable. In my mind I say this false advertising. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is waterproof and take very good underwater photos, I would not go deeper than just under the surface.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I got Sony F3216 Xperia XA Ultra Dual on November 5. In 3 months, the phone lights blinked twice and switched off automatically. I produced the handset to the service centre and after a few days was informed that the phone wasn't working due to the rust and fungus found in the mobile. I haven't dropped the mobile in water or using the phone in rain in my senses. Even though the phone has gone through "quality checks" could it have been the phone has issues in the beginning? Consumers use the instruments based on the quality check marks. However this has gone way beyond our imagination. Was informed Motherboard stopped working and that I need to pay 7000 off to get it fixed even though it's in the warranty period. I feel like head on shoulders with the way things are turning out.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Sony Xperia M5 - I purchased two mobiles on 08-11-2016. Am facing problem in both with battery. One is almost dead, blank screen not. Nothing working. Another one, without use it’s getting hot almost double of our body temperature, and if I use this mobile it will be dead in one or two hours, though battery is charged 100% before use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sony TVs?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

We have requested all customer please don't buy Sony Xperia Xa Dual. Because I have purchase new mobile Dt. 25.06.2016 till date it's very problem in mobile. I have submit mobile 4 (time) submit in Service centre. Every time new problems coming. Mobile it's very heating (Calling / camera / gaming / Alarm / email). Very bad service. Sony service centre not response properly. 2 time mobile back panel open. Mobile heating problem so display black marks. Battery life very bad only 5 hrs working. I have many time calling customer care / email required to please replace phone but not response Sony mobile service centre / head department. Please all customer to requested don't by this Sony mobile.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

I had purchased a Sony Xperia Z5 Premium mobile here in Qatar on June 2016. Soon after 2 months the head jack having a problem, I tested with the other headphones also but headphone port in the mobile was not working. And just a week back on October 2016 the chrome back cover has been cracked from my pocket itself (not fall down never).

So I decided to repair both the problem together. And I know that back cover cannot be replaced under warranty. But I need to get the head jack problem resolved under warranty. But the Sony Service Centre the supervisor informed me that I cannot get the head jack problem resolved as it happened because while the back cover crack formed. And I swear that both the problem is different and crack happened just a week before. And head jack problem is since two or three months before. So as he denied the service I decided to go to the Customer Protection Department here in Qatar. And I registered the complaint as well. So please do necessary action to resolve then I can withdraw my complaint. Else no one knows where the problem will reach its destiny. And I am sure that back cover nothing to do with the head jack.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I bought my Sony Xperia Z5 brand new in November 2015. By April 2016 I had already started having issues with my phone. Straight after updating my phone with the new android 6.0 software, I automatically began experiencing faults. First my camera stopped working, then my web-based apps started crashing and then wouldn't load. My phone kept freezing. I got in touch with Sony and followed their advice to do a software repair using pc companion. After doing that, it just made the problem worse. My screen went blank and my touchscreen stopped working so basically left my phone completely useless. Sony then asked me to send my phone in for repair. Other than the technical issues I had with the phone after the update, there were no other issues or damage to the phone. I took very good care of it, never dropped it, never put it in water, always kept it in a case, not even a scratch on it.

10 days after sending it in I get an email saying that there was a crack in the screen which voided my warranty and quoted me £164 to have my phone repaired. I called up and questioned how there was a crack in the screen as I sent it in, in perfect condition. They told me they would escalate it and their managers would "look into it" and get back to me with a decision. Surprise surprise. They came back with the decision that I had damaged the phone. Therefore I had to pay for its repair. So although the only reason I sent it in for repair in the first place was down to their own software issues I still had to fork out for the repair of my device. So I get my device back, all seems fine, however within only 4 weeks of getting it back the same issues occur again. First my camera stops working, then my web-based apps, and then again my touchscreen stopped working and my screen went blank.

I have been told I can send it back off but due to the damage to the phone when I sent it in the first time I would need to pay for it to be repaired this time also, even though I disputed the fact that I had already paid for my phone to be fixed and clearly it hasn't been, not properly anyway. Otherwise the problem wouldn't be persisting! In my opinion, Sony are con artists. If I could put less than one star I would - Will never purchase anything from them again. Amazes me that they are as big a company as they are with such terrible products, service and customer service - STEER WELL CLEAR!!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I am in Tanzania. Sony was my first smartphone. The last two weeks I bought a new Sony Xperia Z. I just used it for 14 days and it power off and won’t power on till one. I went to the shop I bought it. At first they refused to take it thinking I made it not to power on. Later the phone seller took it and it's 3 days now no feedback of if the phone will work on again or not, if I call them they don’t pick up the phone just stay quiet. I don't think if I will go for Sony product again.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

My new Xperia C4 stopped working and I called to Sony they asked me to send phone to repair center (as phone is in warranty). I sent my phone and I did not get any reply from SONY. When I called them they said "your phone is still under testing and keep calling us for status." :-( After one month when I called (I was calling after every alternate day) he said "we found the problem but we cannot fix it and so we are sending your phone back to you." It is the worst service I had seen... Never ever will buy any Sony product... If I have option below one star then I'll go for that.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

If I have option below one star then I'll go for that. My experience Sony is very bad, it's never happened with after Samsung, even Micromax service is very nice or Samsung also not suffer me like that. Sony is worst. I went to Lajpat Nagar-II, Delhi. I asked them about my phone. They said 10 days & more. Ok then I said after that I asked them substitute some multimedia phone, because I can't switch off my number, & still my numbers are switched off & I suffer a huge loss too, within 5 hours... If you don't satisfy the customer then you have to shut your shop.

They even don't bother for customers. I don't know how cheap Sony is going these days. First time problem happened with my phone but it's fine - this also a product it's happened some time, but with Sony customer, & I also suggest to all don't go with Sony. You must have better options to HTC, Apple, Lenovo, some new smart phone, at least they are not so expensive - after one year you can buy a new one if they stuck. Hua!

Original review: July 27, 2016

Based on the suggestions of my friends I bought Sony Xperia c3 for 20000 as my first smart phone. It worked fine for 1 year without any issues. My warranty got over, after three days all of a sudden my mobile got shut down and never restarted. I took it to the authorized service center and they said it's due to motherboard issue and took 6700rs/- from me and replaced with new motherboard. This bloody mobile worked fine for 2 months and started bothering again. It shuts down automatically, battery discharges quickly and one fine day it stopped charging also. Finally it shut down completely and never raised again. I took it to the same service center. They again said it's motherboard issue and said "warranty for motherboard is for 3 months, you have to pay (6700rs/-) for the new motherboard replacement." I am done with this stupid ** of SONY. I am ready to file a complaint against Sony in the consumer court. I want the justice.

Original review: July 26, 2016

I bought a Sony Z5 premium phone online. The phone was advertised by Sony to say it was water-resistant (1m underwater). When I received the phone the screen looked unusual, having shiny stripes (did not look normal). The phone at times was unresponsive when typing in the keyboard. The phone was placed upside down in the shower (going by Sony 1m underwater). The phone's screen stopped working. I sent the phone back 6-7 weeks ago.

Android Enjoyed were unable to find where the location of my phone was. I am very unsatisfied with the customer service. I only received an email confirming the phone status on the 25th of July. Android enjoyed stated because there are scratches on the phone they are unable to fix it free of charge. I surely know and believe the scratches have nothing to do with the LED screen.

Original review: July 15, 2016

I owned an Xperia Z1 tablet for about 3 years. It was brilliant. I loved it and it lasted so long because I always used it on a stand and I take very good care of my things but after all that time the charge port wore out which was gutting but I had got enough use out of it so was acceptable really. I looked for a magnetic charge cable but Sony don't sell then so I looked for the charge cradle instead but for some reason everyone wanted £150 for the Z1 cradle so in the end I decided to just get a Z2 tablet and like before I always use it on a stand, I always put it away in a safe place, and I live alone so nobody else has ever touched it.

One day I get it out and it won't turn on, won't charge or anything. The tablet is only 6 months old and totally mint condition, not a mark on it, never been dropped or even gently knocked. I read to hold down the buttons to reset it but this didn't work. I keep trying on and off for 2-3 weeks and kept trying to charge it but nothing. I explained everything to Sony and asked for a full refund. They said no even refusing to refund me in vouchers only to spend on Sony products so I can buy some of their older products that actually work. They said they will repair or replace if it's under 12 months old and if I send my original receipt. I told them that I had lost all trust in the device and didn't want a repair just to have it happen again in 6 months when it's out of warranty but they gave me no choice so I posted it to Sony.

Luckily I already didn't trust them so I took loads of dated pictures of the tablet in perfect condition all over every inch was perfect and took pictures stage by stage of wrapping it in very thick bubble wrap and had someone witness me packing it. A few days after posting I get a letter saying they have received my tablet but there's a bogus description describing it as marked pretty much all over and very light scratched screen then about a week later I get an email with a quote of £120 to fix totally made up problems like the screen is "tinged yellow and green but still functions" for a headphones jack various adhesive stickers and a bit of plastic trim for the righthand side. They haven't charged me for labour but they have for parts so I paid £350 for a premium product and I got total rubbish that lasted less time than a £40 tablet and now because after less than 6 months it just stopped working.

For no reason they want another £120??? I'm on a very low income (Carer's allowance) and had to save for a long time to buy the tablet. In the first place surely they can't get away with being so criminal and don't they know the difference between good business and bad business? They should just refund people. If I trade on eBay and the customer is not happy I will refund them. So god knows why a multi-billion pound company like Sony can't act with the same morals and decency. Anyone with half a brain cell would agree and could see that my tablet has never been bashed or dropped and I have pictures to prove it.

Original review: June 18, 2016

Don't buy Sony mobile in your life forever. They are sold worst mobiles. They are cheating customers like Sony phone are waterproof and dust proof. I purchase Sony M5 on 16 April 2016. With two months of purchase phone was submitted to service Centre 3 times for the issue of dust in rear camera lens. Still problem was not resolved. The service center people's not responds for customers' concerns and even customer service representative also not respond properly. They told our superior person will call back in 48 hrs but till I am not getting call from Sony. Sony mobiles is the 3rd class mobile manufacturing company in world and Vigneshwar Sony service center is the worst service centre I never seen in life.

Original review: June 14, 2016

After only two months of owning a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua the phone suddenly malfunctioned and was completely unusable. It was sent to Xperia repair facility in IL. They promised that the phone would be repaired or replaced and would be return by a maximum of 14 business days. After 16 business days of no phone and no response, I called customer service and asked for a status update. I was told the phone was still a "work in progress" but that more information will be requested from the repair technician and provided to me in 2-3 days. After this 2-3 days, I still had not heard anything and called again. This has continued for a month.

I have called over 8 times and spoken with supervisors that have flagged the case as "to be expedited" since it was well past the maximum 14 business. Each time I call I am only told that it is still a work in progress and that there is no other information. I have asked to speak with the repair facility in IL, but that is not possible. In fact, the customer service call center (located in the Caribbean) is even unable to call the repair facility in Illinois. I imagine that facility has a phone in the building, but seemingly no one knows the number to it...

They still have my cell phone and refuse to send me a new one. They also claim that there is nothing else that can be done to get more information about the phone. Each time I call I am told that I must wait just 2-3 more days to get more information. This is such horrible customer service that it is shocking out of a major brand like Sony.

NEVER buy a Sony cell phone. It will likely malfunction and worst of all, if it does, you have literally no chance of getting it repaired or replaced or even speaking with someone who knows anything about the phone. There is zero accountability for failing to withhold their policy of "up to 14 business days" and no oversight of any higher level managers that can be contacted.

Original review: June 9, 2016

I have a phone problem and contacted Sony support. The phone was still under warranty when I first contacted them, but I never got any response for months. When they finally replied my request, was told that the phone is out-of-warranty. It's their fault for not replying in time, and now they claimed it is out-of-warranty. Shame on Sony Xperia for such shady and fraudulent warranty practices.

Original review: June 8, 2016

I have been using Sony Xperia phone ever since I started using Smartphone but anytime I get a problem they don't help me. Currently they don't want to fix my phone for me because I don't have my warranty available. The phone is not powering up. I have followed all the instructions they gave me to fix it but it was futile. I need help because I don't want to spend another bucks on another Xperia phone... Please I need help. I want the manager to email me a label.

Original review: May 24, 2016

I complained to the BBB because Sony lied to me continuously about the fact that they: "had no more repair centers in the United States" and now they sent me a free shipping label; however turnaround time for the repairs are 14 BUSINESS DAYS! What the heck? Seriously it takes you 3 weeks to repair my phone! Take your business elsewhere! Consider yourself warned.

Original review: May 20, 2016

My Sony phone is really amazing. It's very reliable. I lost my first Sony phone and when I bought a new one, I didn't have any second thoughts of choosing Sony again. I'm very satisfied with this product. I have tried others but I think Sony is better. I think it's the best for playing games and taking photos. I also love the battery life. It lasts longer compared to other brands like Apple, Samsung and BlackBerry. Really great product!

Original review: May 1, 2016

I LOVE SONY! The camera is perfect! The design is gorgeous! I love everything about it. It's my dream phone. I was very happy when they introduced the waterproof phones! It was a brilliant idea to create a phone that is waterproof. People can use it even when it's raining or they're in the shower or at the beach or anywhere where there is water. No need for those waterproof casings or bags.

Original review: April 26, 2016

I have been a Sony Z1 Experia user for 2 years now. In fact, a Sony user for the past 6 years coz I've had old models prior to Z1. So far, I've been happy with it and I'm most happy with the camera, given that it's waterproof too. Since I love travelling, my Sony has been my great companion in capturing the beauty of the different places I've been through with its unique people and their rich culture. They have excellent megapixels. In fact, at this point, they're still at par even with the latest phones that comes out. I can even live with it for 2 more years.

However, the cover for the compartment for charging got loose. And, due to my last underwater stint, water somehow went in thus affecting the charger. It went dead. I can't use it underwater anymore and I can't use my phone at all since I can't recharge it any longer. So far, it's being secured by a tape so as not to totally fall out. Since I can't charge it, I honestly thought that would be the last I'd use my phone. However, as per my brother-in-law's review of the specs, the good thing about the phone is that it has another option to recharge the phone. There's a magnet charging area at the left side of the phone. Still unsure if it was indeed the solution to my problem to be able to use it again, my brother-in-law just ordered the magnet recharger cord online.

Three days after, we received it and tried the charger. Lo and behold, it worked and I'm still enjoying my phone up to now. I'm still able to use it but wouldn't dare use it underwater anymore, just so it'd be safe. At this point, I'm really happy with Sony. However, I would like to try Samsung or LG the next time I'd purchase. But just the same, I'd still compare specs before deciding in the end.

Original review: April 24, 2016

I've had my Sony Xperia for almost 3 years and have never had a problem. It takes awesome pictures and I don't need to recharge it every day like the iPhone I used to have. I even dropped it a couple of times, once in a pool, and it still works. Just had to restart it and it's like brand new. Won't hesitate to buy another Xperia when this one gets broken.

Original review: March 29, 2016

I bought a Sony xperia m4 aqua. But I was dissatisfied with its performance and display colours then suddenly I compare its 13mp camera with 8mp of Lenovo a7000 and I was stunned that lenovo was better. I went to the service centre the very next day and they were giving the very foolish reasons but at last they were convinced to make a DOA for my phone and I got a new set in next 2 days but unfortunately the next set has the problem of network - it didn't catch the networks properly.

I told the executive about it but he answered me that "it is the initiation your phone." Will catch the network soon but I have to again in next 2 days as problem was not solved and this time again they told me that "there is a problem with your sim card not with the phone." I suggested her to check herself by her sim and she faced the same problem then they again submit it for almost next 15 days - clearly they used my phone more than me and I feel like I am using a second hand phone. I am seriously disappointed with it. If it is possible I want my money back.

Original review: March 22, 2016

I bought a Z3 Compact which is a "waterproof" phone according to their marketing material. Even the warranty state water damage is covered if ports are closed and not submerged in 1.5 M water for more than 30 minutes. Initially, they stated they would need to run a water resistance test, which would prove if I left open the cover or not. Fair enough, but they didn't run the test, the repair center just opened the phone and saw water damage (which I already stated when I opened the ticket) and sent phone back un-repaired and damaged the frame when they tried to pry it open.

They blamed UPS for the damage of course. Bear in mind the rest of phone still looks brand new. Hmmm... UPS bent the frame, but managed to not crack the screen or put a scratch on anything else? What a lie! I called several times and the "supervisors" are useless. Never returned a call when promised. Blamed UPS for additional damage. Couldn't provide test results for water resistance test, but insisted I left ports open. Now I'm just left with a expensive brick that is worse off than when I shipped it to the repair center. Last Sony product I ever buy and I have spent over 50K on Sony electronics.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2016

I've had issues with my phone connecting to a wifi so I sent it to Sony for repair, I then had an email to say the phone is damaged around the power button and before they can repair the phone this needs to be done at a cost of £56. I did state the phone was in perfect condition when I sent it but they are not having any of it. Any ideas what I can do next as I'm certainly not paying for damage that I've not done.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

Maybe it's because I've became comfortable with the Sony Xperia UI as my excuse, but I'd had no less than four (4) Sony Xperia phones, that for the most part have needed to be replaced just after the warranty expires; for NO FAULT in my use of these devices. Specifically: X10 - 13 months normal use, then woke up with a brick, no indicators, no display and no support; Z - 16 months normal use, woke up with another brick, after the device lost its settings for no reason; Z1 - stolen, before warranty expired... thankfully (10 months in). I feel for the thief--their loss; Z2 - 15 months normal use, device recently manifested with spontaneous shutdowns, energy level confusion... Now in a permanent OS reload cycle, after no ability to "repair" per PC companion, or recover saved backup after re-imaging attempt; charging device now only just loops between display of Sony logo for 0.1s, before shutting down for 10s; POST repeat.

Sony's best answer: "We can charge you another $25 to tell you that you have another brick" (by design) that I will have to pay to replace again... Goodbye Sony. It's been interesting, but not an Xperience (Z5 or Z6) that I will waste another $800 on again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

I received a Sony Xperia Z5 as a Christmas present from my daughter and son-in-law. On playing around with it and wanting them to see the sights at this time of year in my city I decided to go shoot a video of the city centre. To my dismay the camera refused firstly to focus on any pics I took so I abandoned that and decided a video would suffice. Alas that was also not to be, the camera would not follow my hand as it moved around the scene. I went home and tried on the phone for updates only to be informed that the phone had the latest updates.

Now according to Sony this is their flagship model though it isn't the premium one I would expect stringent tests had been carried out on these units. Now as far as I'm concerned I live by the old adage that when you buy something new and it goes faulty within the guarantee period then you've bought a dud. I have now to go through the system Sony stick with where I lose the phone for 10 business days possibly for a minor correction which is for me unacceptable. I would prefer they replace the phone and send me a complete new unit that is of course tested and working.

I am a huge Sony fan with many of their other units in my home, tv, mini hifi, blu-ray player etc. This is the first time I have had any problem from any unit and I am not a happy chappy at all. The present was a huge surprise but this episode has left a bitter taste. I will report back on repair time especially at this time of year, New Year coming up and more holidays but I wonder what compensation they'll give me???

Resolution response: Dec. 22, 2015

Resolved.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

I have owned my Sony Xperia Z3 since December 2014. Since I have owned it, it has been set back for 6 repairs. The repairs have been poor quality and very slow. Faults have included dust in the camera, headphone jack breaking and the back not being attached properly. I have also had to pay almost £160 to rectify the common issue of the phone bending in my pocket (a quick Google search will confirm this) even though this wasn't my fault.

The final nail in the coffin of this phone was being quoted almost £300 to fix it for water damage, despite the fact it's a "waterproof" phone. This happened during a wet day at Wales Rally GB. However my friend's iPhone which was stored in his jeans pocket is fine despite a soaking, whilst my phone which was stored in a waterproof jacket pocket and taken out for a few photos ended up full of water. The phone works really well but I cannot recommend it due to its terrible reliability, and Sony's even worse warranty/customer service, which is by far the worst I have ever experienced.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

I bought a brand new Sony Z3 from a telecommunications provider shop 3 months ago. I had the choice of a Samsung or the Sony and I took the Sony because I liked the slimline design. After 3 months the screen broke without any reason and it definitely wasn't dropped. I have a protector cover on the phone, but it hasn't ever been dropped. I had a new screen installed at my cost and within 6 hours the screen was cracked again?? The phone was stored in my pocket. Again I went and had the screen replaced and within 8 hours it was cracked again. Yes this sounds like a story, but this is 100% true.

Tomorrow I'm taking the phone to a technician at my expense, to see if the phone is bent or why the screen keeps cracking??? Also my power on/off button squeezed into the body after about 3 weeks so it now stays on all the time. Today I registered with Sony Australia the complaint so let's see if we even receive a reply. To all who reads this, I should have learned from the failure of my previous Sony Z2 but it seems the Z3 is a lemon also. Lastly if ever Sony tell you their phones are waterproof, DO NOT BELIEVE IT. They are not even rain resistant. I would recommend you tell all your friends never to buy a Sony mobile. My friends with Samsung's seem to never have any issues.

Sony Mobile Company Information