1.37/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cricket Wireless

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cricket Wireless Reviews

Original review: May 20, 2018

I've been a loyal customer for ever since I can remember. I upgraded to a new phone which didn't work three days after having bought it. Company refused to refund upgrade fee. I had just paid one month in advance and used services for less than a week when I found a better deal with another carrier. Cricket stated I forfeited the monthly payment and refused to credit me a total of $105. Loyalty means nothing as they didn't even try to get me to stay.

Original review: May 18, 2018

My husband phone was stolen on May 4th. He used my phone to report his phone stolen. Why some fool cut my phone off instead of my husband's phone. I called Cricket because when I log in to my account it says I reported my phone lost or stolen. I told them I did not. They said a company Asurion (phone replacement insurance company with Cricket) reported my phone stolen instead of my husband's. I have called every day since May 4th with no answers to why my service is suspended. Then had the nerve ask me to pay a $60 bill for a phone I cannot use. I have talked to Natalie, Sergio, Alejandro (the one I think made the mistake) Luis, and Shawn from Asurion.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Earlier today I walked into a Cricket Wireless store and wanted to transfer my current service to them. I was interested in the Galaxy S8 but they were out of stock, so the store manager told me to order the Galaxy S9 online because it was on sale and I would save money. Upon trying to complete my order for a new phone, phone number port, and service, my CitiCard fraud prevention sent me a text. I confirmed that the charge was intended and attempted to purchase the order again. All of a sudden my address was "wrong". No other excuse, just "wrong". After attempting to contact customer service via chat I received a 'tech support ticket number'.

I later received several calls from an unlisted number, which ended after half of a ring meaning I could not answer them. Upon calling Cricket Wireless customer service back directly I was sent on a wild goose chase until I talked to someone who "saw my tech support ticket" and told me I could not be transferred directly to tech support. Sounds sketchy, right? Apparently because my address was "wrong" their only suggestion was to 'use a different browser to attempt to complete my checkout.' Well, as of right now I'm sitting on top of FIVE pending transactions for 556 dollars. No thank you, if your supposed 'tech support' has menial suggestions like that I would very much prefer NOT to transfer to this service.

From my understanding of this situation, this company OBVIOUSLY doesn't want any new customers. Suits me fine, I ended up finding a comparable phone on Amazon and will be sticking with my current provider. All I can say is that these pending charges better clear and I hope never to hear from or have to deal with the most atrocious "customer support" I've ever encountered. If you are thinking of becoming a new customer here, I would suggest you look other places. It's not worth the headaches or hassle.

Original review: May 10, 2018

ON MY 2ND Cricket, ZTE PHONE, purchased Nov 2017, both had major issues, w/ sound & black screens, & other issues, CRICKET REFUSES TO STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS! The customer has to pay for upgrade if phone is defective, or be w/ out ph for at least 10 days, or so, depends, pay for SHIPPING & get a refurbished (NOT new) replacement. IF the manufacturer, finds defect. ZTE BLADE was sold to me at a very high price, near $200, with some accessories, sales said was a MONSTER ph, yes it is, a NIGHTMARE! Screen blacks out in seconds, can't fix, & Cricket refuses to work with me, SD card corrupted in a month's time, just being in phone, not being used, they blame customer, I did nothing! Takes care of my phones, took back to store 6 times! To get help & got NOTHING! & CS also refuses to replace. Phone STILL under warranty! & they're rude!

According to Reuters online news reporting, ZTE is using phones to SPY on customers (Google it) & even PENTAGON ordered phones removed from their stores, as they are a SECURITY BREACH, & they don't work properly, & ZTE won't do anything, CS won't do anything, when you call, even if it's under WARRANTY. Except as I explained. This isn't an INSURANCE issue, it's a LEMON device! STAY AWAY from these DECEPTIVE sales pitches, do research, google. Calling 611 is a waste of time, they LIE to customers saying, "Don't worry, Cricket will take care of this" & then don't!

Look elsewhere for better phones, NEVER trust ZTE phones, DON'T BUY ZTE! The USA government says ZTE lied to them & USA cut off trade w/ CHINA & ZTE components, (google) Cricket could care less, or this would have been resolved, after many attempts to resolve issue, they say reset phone, google that, it doesn't FIX the issues. so you lose all data for trusting their advice, they accuse customers & say it's us not them. And I wouldn't be here writing a NEGATIVE but truthful review! Unprofessional & dishonest! Looking for a better service provider & phone!

Original review: May 5, 2018

So I signed up for the 2 for $80 unlimited after switching from Metro PCS. I went home charged it overnight, woke up and it was HOT and only charged up to 58 percent. I went to exchange for another WITHIN the 7 day policy and they gave me the number to LG... Then the number to Customer Service. So... I called Customer Service and was given the same run around about the 7 day rule. Although I was in the 7 day gap, I still will have to pay a restocking fee for THEIR FAULTY DEVICE. So if you are going to buy from Crooked Wireless, you better buy an Insurance Policy because their phones are crappy and their Customer Service SUCKS! They barely speak English; I got nothing BUT BS. Cricket Wireless is garbage! They do not know their own policy. I am sooooo not ever dealing with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cricket Wireless?

Original review: May 5, 2018

I paid had a credit on my account call to pay the remaining amount which I did and the next day my service is turned off. Called customer service to solve the matter. They do not get it taking care of and will not let me speak to a supervisor. Continue to say they will call me back. Haven't received a call yet and it's been two days for the past two months of messing up my services. I've been with them for over ten years and have never had this much trouble but I'm putting an end to it next month. I'm taking me and my whole family which is five lines to another service and will never recommend Cricket to anyone. They are useless and never tries to satisfy their customers. Only about money money and not customer satisfaction.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I went through Cricket and got four phones and they ask me if I wanted insurance on these phones and I told them yes and assumed they added it so when I decided to check on my account I see that they did not add it and they refuse to go back and correct their mistake. They tell me it has been over seven days but it was not my mistake, it was theirs and they should go back and add it. I have called customer service and even spoke to one of their supervisors and no luck so if you are looking for a phone service do not use Cricket. They are liars. Very unsatisfied customer.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Me and my fiance decided to get a dual plan as of yesterday on the 30th of April for two lines, since we already had two phones there was no need to get the free phone that came with the package as long as our phones worked with Cricket service as I asked to make sure and as indicated by the young sales man that yes both our phone were very compatible... Ahh but they was not because my fiance phone cannot get or receive text or pictures on her phone so as of today of May 1st we went to our local provider only to be told that her phone was not 100 percent compatible and they wanted to charge her 40 plus dollars to switch to a new phone? Huh, wait a min... after a few hours between being very upset at the store and after numerous calls going on for over 3 hours later it looks like small claims court! Do not, I repeat DO NOT GET THEIR SERVICE!

Original review: April 30, 2018

“Don't do business with this company!!!!” Hello I had a Cricket Wireless phone that I had to do a factory reset and after I did the factory reset my name and last name on other people's caller ID came as wireless caller. I called Cricket customer service department and they told me tha there is nothing that they can do and I just paid $30.00 for the service!! And I was talking to a very stupid!! Person from the Philippines and they did not know what the hell they were doing.

Cricket wireless does not have any American customer service agents to help you and then when I hardly used my month of service I wanted a refund for $30.00 because my name and last name does not show up on other people's caller ID and the stupid idiots!!! Would not refund me and money back!!! So people please stay far far away from Cricket Wireless and go with another company like Metro PCS or any other company. P.S. The stupid ** company is saying that doing a factory reset will not lose me from having my name and last name show up on other people's caller ID. That is **.

Original review: April 28, 2018

It has taken over a week to fill out the insurance claim. I've tried to do it over the internet. Tells me my number isn't valid. Now says maximum tries done. I asked them to make me unlisted because I was being harassed. So now, my husband can only ok account because the idiot person completely took me off account. And my husband works not stop out of town. He doesn't have time to sit on the phone with these morons. Now, they tell him he has to fill out claim that they're mailing to our house. Omg, now we're going into week 2. And still nowhere close to getting my much needed new phone. I'm tempted to go to a different co. altogether!!! Hate you Cricket!!!

Original review: April 16, 2018

Spoke with Chelsea ** who thought it was appropriate to start the professional email to follow my complaint "GM!". As well Shakib ** emailed me today, it is not a customer based company, I lost data, had to pay to have my first malfunctioning phone sent out, never received a credit for the days missed, time spent, now the replacement has the same issues. I've only been a customer of Cricket 6 months now, this company really treats you insignificantly. This would not have been as difficult if the leads in Atlanta that contacted me had an ounce of tact and professionalism but customer care is not their priority. AT&T truly has better service. #ImOut.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I barely got two new phones in their promotional plan 80 for two lines unlimited so they said. First issue I went back two days because mine and my son's phone kept shutting the windows we were viewing or taking a while to load. I swear when I get there it didn't act up. They were looking at me like I'm lying and don't have nothing to do. So they said it has to act up in front of them. And I only had three days to return a defective phone. Came home. It started doing good until data ran out... Yes come to find out it was not unlimited data. And it started acting up. If I play Youtube it stops after 1 min. I gotta keep pushing play. Then if I'm viewing something online it shuts the window out within seconds. This is two weeks later. If I'm on a call it keeps hanging up. So I'm thinking ok I guess because the data ran out they gonna hang up my calls so I can add more. I will not.

They gave me a damn defective phone mine and my son. They already got our damn money by falsely saying it's unlimited. The three day window period is over so no luck for me on a phone. I will be switching back to MetroPCS soon or some other company. I already read several reviews that others as well have problems with phones acting this way. I know exactly what it is because I work in cell phone repair industry. Since several people have had the same problem with phones it comes down to one conclusion. They have their phones do that so you can go buy a new one. Which I will not. I thought Cricket would provide better service but their phone sales are bad. Defective ** phones. I am furious I switch from Metro to Cricket and get this.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I was looking for a new phone with hotspot capabilities. In February I purchased the LG Harmony. Cricket website describes that the LG Harmony is hotspot capable. After receiving the phone I went online to try to activate the hotspot. I was unable to do it myself so I contacted Cricket for their assistance. They informed me that my phone was not hotspot capable. I informed them that the description stated that it was and still to this day states that it is. They informed me that there was nothing they could do. It was suggested that I purchased a new phone and I could get the list of capable phones off their website. So after spending the money on the phone that was described to me as hotspot capable I am stuck with a phone that I cannot activate as a hotspot phone. It doesn't matter if I pay extra or not. It is unavailable to do.

I called Cricket back. I informed the attendant that I was recording the phone call and I asked them if there was any way that I could do something about this phone. Explain the situation that happened in February. The man name John said that this was not a problem. He will set it up for me. He informed me that sometimes during this process we would be cut off but not to worry. He will call me back. He even stated what phone number that he would call me back on. It was correct. Unsurprisingly we just happened to get disconnected. After waiting an hour I called back to see if the process could be continued. And unsurprisingly again I was given completely different information.

Everything that John told me I was informed was incorrect. When I told the second attendant that I had recorded everything John told me I was basically informed it didn't matter that it was wrong information and he didn't even apologize of everything that I had been through. Again suggested to go online and research the list of compatible phones and purchase another one. So I am still stuck with a phone that in the description stated it was hotspot capable but can't be activated.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I left the US to Europe for 2 months. Unfortunately my phone was stolen from the Miami Airport. Since I can not dial a toll free number from Europe I have tried calling local stores asking for help and everyone has been very rude specially the Manager at the Merritt Island office. I'm trying not to lose my number and the only way is continuing making payments. They don't have a way to contact them if you are out of the US and have to deal with the frustration and runless.

Original review: April 9, 2018

We have two Samsung AMP 2 phones, and they have been defective since we got them in 2016 to where we have had to have them replaced 4 times. This last time we said, "Forget it. We deal with it." The phones act like they are being controlled remotely. It's very odd how it can be doing things and as soon as I get off of live chat where they say "nothing is wrong with it" all of a sudden it stops doing what it was doing. This last time my AMP 2 was charging up in the middle of the night. I woke up to shattered glass on the phone. The chips were actually coming OFF the phone. 1 FOOT from my head!!!

Cricket says "Sorry nothing we can do about it. You got no insurance," even though we did pay for insurance. THEN I get told by a live agent..."We are not responsible for Damage." I said, "Excuse me? It SHATTERED while it was charging. YOU are responsible..." I keep getting the runaround. They don't mind giving NEW people phones free but they won't replace MINE. IT'S BS!! And it NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

Original review: April 4, 2018

Switched to Cricket, and Alcatel phone purchased from Cricket had numerous advertising and unnecessary apps that could not be deleted. These apps had constant pop-ups and false "warnings" as notices to download other apps. Customer service tried to help delete them without success, and finally reset the phone. The apps were gone for a few minutes, then came back after the phone automatically synced up with Cricket. Even the built-in calculator had an ad. Quit Cricket after a month. Stuck with the Alcatel phone. So glad to go back to MetroPCS and a Samsung phone that allowed all the initial bloatware and ads to be removed.

Original review: April 3, 2018

When we 1st got Cricket Wireless they told us they don't charge you fees for anything. We had been with them since 2013. Bought new phones in 2015. They told us, "buy them online you won't be charged a fee". I went to buy a phone online this year and they wanted to charge us a $25 fee plus the money for the phone plus we would have to pay our bill. You can change your plan at any time without paying a fee. We changed our plan this year 2018 and they charged us a fee. Every time I turn around they charge us a fee for something.

Original review: April 1, 2018

When I signed up for Cricket back in December one of my PRIORITIES was a hotspot. I communicated this to the sales associate and he guaranteed me that it would be included. Fast forward 4 months later when my phone gets disconnected, while I was traveling with my young children, even though my service was prepaid for another 2 weeks. Their reasoning, I was violating their terms by using my hotspot. And as I have seen in above reviews, no one in customer service speaks understandable English and there was NO time during my conversation when they seemed concerned about my business.

It is no wonder we end up with Verizon as a monopoly. Anyways, after a couple of very frustrating 1/2 hour phone calls, they tell me that neither of my phones (including one I bought from Cricket because I was told it was comparable with hotspot) was eligible for hotspot service. Now I am STUCK waiting for my 6 months of service to unlock my one phone... and in the meantime I have NO hotspot. In addition, since I've had my service turned back on my "high speed, 4g, unlimited" service is not functioning. I will be waiting for the class action for this.

Original review: March 29, 2018

So it's been 20 days. Have had to service I try. Came from another carrier Transformer lines over to Cricket Wireless. Since day one the store that help me out located in Santa Ana California in the shopping center of Bristol and McFadden. The associate goes by the name of Brenda. She clearly gave me a horrible service. One of the worst I've had in my life. I was previously running retail stores and I know what a consumer is for a business. I'm a business owner myself and the first thing I value is my people who is under my responsibility and of course my consumer for this reason escalating this review sayings customer support from Cricket Wireless was unable to help me and the store was unable to help me as well.

It's not a big thing. It's not a oh my God. I'm going to lose a billion dollars because it's not and it's not about the money. It's about the value. It's about you promise something you must comply especially 3 consumers. I was promised and I was given a certain plan which I was told very different of what customer support is telling me. For this reason I'm continuing with this review and I hope that Cricket Wireless president or CEO gets this message and that's the reason they're only a one point five star reviews of service and they ain't going to go anymore unless they changed the whole infrastructure all the way from associates from training to customer support.

They maybe have they might have a different policies and other carriers but so far they're the worst so here's my case. All I ask when it comes to network especially in Wireless I know it like the back of my hand. I know when a associate mentions its unlimited internet and they wash their hands off when a customer comes complaining that they were told unlimited internet because they respond as an associate. It's going to say, "Yes we are offering unlimited internet. We just didn't told you if it was going to be for G LTE Unlimited." But this is my case. I was promised unlimited 4G LTE. All they have to do is go back on my account with my two lines change the plan and credit me as the consumer for their mistake. No more than $10 that I would not mind paying those $10 of difference but the way I was treated the way I was given the options without being helped is the with its why it's a reason I'm declining and I don't want to pay that difference.

If I was told, "Yes. I'm going to help you. Yes. Imma do this for you. Yes. I'm going to take care of you. Yes. Don't worry about it. Yes. You don't have to go back to the store because that's what they're doing to the retail store so they had they just have us back and forth." I know it's not your mistake so you won't have to worry about it... I know when a associate mentions it's unlimited internet and they wash their hands off. Damn service. Not even using microphone for text works. This is not all of what I said...

Original review: March 29, 2018

It seems every month my data goes faster and faster, I am not using it any more than normal. Also their customer service is a complete joke, no one speaks English very well, they don’t understand you and the customer is always wrong and they will not accept any responsibility for the problems you are having with THEIR service. Their billing is ridiculous and they had a reward system which has now been taken away with very little notice and I lost all my points which were not many because there were not many ways to collect them. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I too will be leaving this carrier. Don't believe they will survive much longer.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I went to Cricket on March 6th to get a phone. The phone I wanted, the one they advertised was out of stock so I got a less popular brand which died the next day. I called the store and corporate and they said as long as I returned the phone within seven days it would be no problem. I brought the phone back in six and they had no phones in stock. I returned after twelve days and they said I waited too long. So I went to Metro PCS and got a better plan with a free phone. I never liked crickets and now I hate Cricket Wireless.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I just bought the Samsung Galaxy S8 from Cricket on Monday 3/19/2018 for $350 on sale brand new and received it through the mail on Thursday 3/22/2018. When I turned the phone it seemed like everything was fine but I noticed that every five minutes the phone reboots itself. I tried to factory reset the phone and that didn't work. I proceeded to call Cricket to send this broken phone back so that I could get another new one that worked. The warranty and customer service section said I have two options to either accept a full refund or they can send me a refurbished phone. I don't understand why I should be getting a refurbished phone when I paid the sales price for a new S8. I can't get into touch with any manager and just keep getting pushed around. This is extremely unprofessional for such a simple solution.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I started using Cricket about 2 years ago. At first I started out with just one line and a month later I added 2 more lines. I started to notice that I wasn’t getting reliable service in my home and after a lot of calls being missed and not receiving text messages I switched my number over to AT&T which I know is their sister company. Left the other 2 lines with Cricket for the main reason wanted to see if there was any difference with AT&T. Service was a little better. Started researching a little more and discovered that Boost had some amazing deals and was A WHOLE LOT cheaper with their family plans. With Cricket and AT&T I was paying over $175 for 3 phone lines.

I switched 2 lines over from Cricket to Boost and immediately noticed that the service, customer service, and the price was unbelievable. I went today to switch over my last line from Cricket to Boost and let me say (on Cricket's end) it was a complete nightmare!!! I was on the phone for over an hour refusing to pay them another $55 just so I can transfer a simple 10 digit number. The service had gotten so bad that it 911 needed to be called from that one line ya you wouldn’t be able to due to the service being so bad. The customer service is awful. The plans are awful and the coverage is awful! I would strongly suggest do not use Cricket. Yes at the time it might seem like a good idea but honestly it’s a rip-off and a huge headache in the end.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Bill payment accepted, now no service. I paid my payment two days early, bill was due the 19th. I got locked out of my account and spent an hour and a half on the phone to correct the matter. While I was speaking with the representative he noticed that I was on autopay. I told him to take me off, I hadn’t asked nor given permission for them to auto debit my account. Today’s 03-20-2018. My service is disconnected, I’ve gotten a few text letting me know that the bill was due, but if I had paid already to disregard the messages. I called the 1-800 # at 6am, but they don’t get there until 7am. Buyer Beware!

Original review: March 17, 2018

My wife and I have had Cricket for nearly 4 years. Everything was fine, until a few months ago... All of a sudden at random parts of the day usually evening/night my wife, and myself can't receive calls, or text messages for hours at a time (usually 3-6 hours). It's almost as if the network is completely down, and at first I thought it was. We have our own business and travel all throughout the country for work for months at a time. This issue started in Nevada, and since has remained an issue in 7 different states, and at first was not a big issue at all, hardly ever happened, but now it is every day.

When talking to other friends and family who have Cricket we're not the only ones with these problems!! When the network does come back, I receive sometimes 15-20 text messages all at once. Customer service is next to useless/clueless. They're often very hard to understand, and hardly able to speak English at all. Each time I've spoke to customer service, they're not only uneducated, lack common sense, and completely unaware of basic network fundamentals, they blame the phone. Another time they said it was because my wife's phone and my phone were connected to two separate cell towers, and therefore were unable to communicate correctly. I didn't know what else to do but to throw my arms up in complete and utter exhaustion and frustration, in complete shock that this was the response from customer service.

They also recommended we just buy new phones (we had ZTE's at the time, also a bad decision), so we did one better, and I recommend anyone purchasing a phone on a Cricket network do this. My wife and I went to Best Buy and actually purchased phones we wanted, UNLOCKED (so that when Cricket's customer service solution of purchasing new phones didn't solve our issues, we could leave the network without eating the cost of a Cricket phone that wouldn't work on any other network. We could just take our new unlocked phones with us).

Well Cricket's solution did not work, it's not the phones, it's their network, or lack thereof. My wife and I will be leaving Cricket and be going back to Verizon. You pay more, but their network actually works and is extremely reliable, their customer service is actually competent, and when there are issues their first solution isn't just giving them more money. Do yourselves a big favor folks, stay away from Cricket, Boost, Metro, etc... I've had every single major prepaid carrier and every single one of them ends up being complete garbage after the first few months. Pay the extra money and go with a real carrier, it is more, but it works. You get what you pay for holds up in this case.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Each morning when I try to use my phone from my house, I get a message saying, "cellular network not available for voice calls." This has been happening for, 5-6 months. Never had the problem before. I downloaded an application to test the signal strength on my phone and my husband's. The signal strength on the 4G network is barely there if at all. I am paying for something I am not fully getting or not getting at all.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Absolutely disgusted. I tried to purchase a hotspot for my phone a couple weeks ago. I made a 10 dollar payment online because that was the requirement to start the service. I had to call the company to find out why the purchase wasn't allowing the hotspot to work. Turns out my phone wasn't compatible. I was slightly upset about this but the guy offered to refund my money back to my card. I originally told the guy just to leave it on my account. But before the end of the call I told him that I'd changed my mind as I'm fed up with their service and will be going to a different company at the end of my billing cycle, and he said that was fine. As it turns out he never refunded my card and only documented the part of the call where I said to credit my 10 dollars. After the call I assumed the money would be back on my card. Well it's not there and as of yesterday I left Cricket and went to MetroPCS.

The money wasn't put on my card and when I called in to tell them I'd like my 10 dollars back she refused me telling me there is no way to refund my money even if it is an error on their behalf because the guy only documented the part of the conversation when I said to credit the money for my bill and not the part when I changed my mind. I will never go back to Cricket again and I will do everything in my power to get my money back. I don't understand how any company can refuse you your money that you paid for a service not being used. Especially the fact that the guy only documented part of the conversation. It's my money and it's not a contract but they don't have to pay me back? Never again!!!

Original review: March 12, 2018

I called Cricket Wireless to check if my phones would transfer to Cricket from Metro PCS. I was assured that they were transferable by their online representative. I then purchased two SIM cards in two months of service from Cricket Wireless. And when I went to activate them there was nothing. I called Cricket back and I was told my phones are not transferable to Cricket. I was told that I would not get a refund because they do not give refunds for purchases made through Cricket Wireless. So they refused to give me my money back for a product I did not receive. I think that is wrong.

Someone needs to be held accountable for the crap Cricket is doing to people. There is not much that little person can do other than what I am doing file complaints with the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, and consumer. Now I have to hope that my bank will do a chargeback for the money Cricket stole from me and wait till 45 days to possibly receive my bunny back. How is this legal. How does Cricket take money from consumers provide no product and no return.? That is a rip-off. Am I right?

Original review: March 11, 2018

If you pay for any international minutes to other countries at the end of your cycle your whole account will shut off and you will not have phone service until you call customer service and pay the $15 it takes to have 70 international minutes. After that you still won't be able to have those full 70 minutes of talk because whatever you used before the end of the cycle is what you got whether it was 30 or even 5 minutes. THEY WILL NOT give you those minutes you paid for because it was at the end of your cycle. Plus your phone service in the USA got cut off even though you paid it 2 days ago. Then they will hit you up with another $3 fee and not even inform you of the fee until they processed it and won't give it back to you until the next billing cycle. The fee by the way is for calling them to fix it rather than using the automated system. They may be cheap phone service but they suck at customer service and giving you what you paid for.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I call them Crooked Cricket. The lack of respect they portray on the consumer by trying to fast talk about "motherboard" being the reason your phone isn't working (when in fact it was the bad charger they sold me). I asked the rep to try to charge the phone (the phone was less than 1 month old) and see if that was the problem. He wouldn't even attempt, stating that if you use a different charger on your phone than the one it came with "it messes with the motherboard which destroys your phone".

He then informed me that my phone was "a disposable phone", which the sales rep at the time I bought the phone advised me "we don't carry disposable phones". I was so frustrated that I said "I will just buy the same phone again"... The rep then charged me an UPGRADE FEE. What?? On a disposable phone that he said it was??? Crooked Cricket...NEVER AGAIN!!! BTW...the issue ended up being that my phone only needed a new charger. TRUE STORY.

Cricket Wireless Company Information