Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5
Based on 5,799 ratings submitted in the last year

Asurion helps people protect, connect and enjoy the latest tech – to make life a little easier. Every day our 19,000 experts help more than 300 million people around the world solve the most common and uncommon tech issues. We’re just a call, tap, click or visit away for everything from getting a next-day replacement of your smartphone, to helping you stream or connect with no buffering, bumps or bewilderment. We think you should stay connected and get the most from the tech you love... no matter the type of tech or where you purchased it.

Asurion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: June 7, 2020

My phone began to zoom and the print and icons on the face of the phone were so large that they were not readable. We couldn't get the zoom to disable. I took the phone to my AT&T store and they said it was broken and should be replaced, and told me how to get that started. I called the number given and talked to a lovely young lady from Arkansas who took care of ordering a new phone to replace the one I couldn't use.

She said it would come in 2 working days, and it did. When it arrived, our daughter was visiting us and said she knew how to set it up. I began looking for the old one that we had turned off two days earlier to show her what it had been doing. She swiped up on the face and was able to disable the zoom feature and the phone worked fine.

We had tried that earlier with no results. We called Asurian and reported that the phone was fixed and the nice man who answered the call said I should return the new one and get a credit and, if it happened again we would know what to do for it; also, if we couldn't fix it in the future we could call you again and get a new one. That is what we did. Our daughter had already put the sim card in the new phone and she didn't take it out since it was feared it would get lost since it wasn't attached to the card it came on. The old phone has worked properly since that time. We sent the new one back to you. All of the agents we talked to were knowledgeable, courteous and very helpful. It was a great experience. Thank you for your service.

Get buying tips about Electronics Extended Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

We had lost our phone and contacted Asurion. They immediately sent a replacement by the next day. I was told that I would receive email notification when the phone arrives. I did get my message but no one came with the package. I called UPS and was told it was delivered to my address. I explained that I was home all day waiting. They told me to look under the welcome mat or around the house outside. They would not listen to me that I waited for someone to come to the door. I called Asurion again and told them what happened. They immediately sent another replacement.

A couple hours later, a lady from another street delivered my package said someone delivered my package to their address. I called Asurion back to stop delivery on the second replacement. They called the warehouse and that item had already been packaged and shipped out of their warehouse. I told them that they were too fast and too efficient. I asked what I was to do when that package arrives and I was told to just refuse it. Needless to say, UPS again delivered the second package to the other street again. Again, the lady delivered the package and I took the package to a UPS store for return. Thank you so much Asurion for your fast response on helping out a customer. Many many thanks.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

My screen cracked. Twice. I luckily have the insurance through Asurion. The first time, the guy called to let me know he was running ahead of schedule, but I was still at work. He offered to wait or come to my job (I’m a nurse at a large surgery practice), so I said he’s welcome to come to my job and fix it, as I wouldn’t be done for two hours. He showed up fifteen min later, I put him at an empty desk where he wasn’t able to see any patients coming in and out (HIPAA) and he fixed it within ten min. He was smart enough not to come looking for me, so he waited for me to come check up on him! I wish I had cash to give for a tip.

Second time, dropped my phone on the sidewalk. Only reason I’m not giving five stars is because of a scheduling issue. I had it scheduled on a Sunday, they called at the time of the appointment to let me know they didn’t have a worker available. No problem, just wish they told me sooner. Moved to another day, given a window, he called way ahead to tell me he’s running late. He came to my home, sat at my dining table and fixed within fifteen min. The process with asurion is seamless, even if the prior appt was cancelled last minute. I had a feeling it would, as it seemed too easy to book last minute on a weekend. I will always use them for my insurance.

Another great experience isn’t related to my phone, but my daughter's stroller and travel system. I loved it, but it wasn’t made anymore, so they sent me a check for the full retail cost (I paid less, from a sale) so I could replace it with whatever or use the money for something else. The small amount paid for the coverage is well worth it.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I left my phone in a groove of my Jeep between front windshield & groove for hood while watering Plants on a very hot NC day for an ailing Sr Citizen in NC & awaiting a few calls. My hubby was unaware my cell was there & took our Jeep to do some grocery shopping a few miles away while I was watering plants on side of house, thus not see his departure with our car. When he returned, I asked him if he had my phone & took it off the front of driver's side before he left & he said, "NO!" We immediately got into our Jeep & retraced his entire route ="NO LUCK!!!" We immediately went to the nearest Verizon Store near Benson, NC & they 1st checked if it had been used once it slid off the Jeep=NOT USED YET at that time. Thanks to the Cell Phone Insurance we had purchased we were able to replace my valuable cell phone & all its data when we returned.

We did have to pay a fee for new phone as per our Insurance Agreement we had purchased less than a year before! The NC:Verizon Store ordered a new phone(same model) to be sent to my home in Neptune, NJ & as we returned to our home 3 days later; my mailman handed me the package with an exact replica of my "lost phone" & I dashed to my Ocean Township, NJ Verizon Store to have ALL MY DESPERATELY NEEDED DATA, PHONE #'s, etc stored in my "LOST PHONE". I WAS SO GLAD I HAD QUALITY INSURANCE WITH MY VALUABLE PHONE as I had several elderly relatives & friends that happened to have medical issues in US & Europe, that my cell phone was my & their lifeline to help them with calling nurses/doctors/families. I can only praise the Insurance Co & Verizon Stores in Benson, NC & Ocean Township, NJ for assisting me to get such Great 5*Service!

Original review: July 30, 2019

My husband and I have replaced close to a dozen phones with Asurion, mostly damaged and some lost. Each time the process is fast, there are zero questions or skepticism, and the folks are courteous. I've done as many as three phone replacements in a month without any problems. You are even sent a send back envelope when the phone is lost in case you find it. We have actually found 2 of our lost phones and sent them back! When you file a claim and have to send back a phone they don't even care what IMEI you send back, as my husband and I have identical phones, and sometimes we will switch phones while waiting for the replacement, depending who may have the more urgent need for a phone at the time (like one of us waiting on a job call or one of us having to go to work when the other one is at home).

I almost wanted to rate this a 4 because the address portion of an online claim doesn't work for me. Where I live I do not receive postal mail, it ONLY goes through a PO Box, but since Asurion won't allow PO Boxes it fails the address validation every time. So each time I start a claim online I am forced to call and speak to a representative so they can enter my address manually. It's to the point where I just pick up the phone and call because I know I'm going to have to speak with a representative, and they too seem so surprised when it comes time for the address validation portion.

Also, my most recently replaced phone had a very minor defective display out of the box, but for 1 out of 12 or so phones it's really not that big of a deal. When I really think about my entire history with Asurion, I have saved thousands upon thousands of dollars by having the service, and those two criticisms pale in comparison to the money I have saved on replacing phones. I will NEVER own another phone without Asurion protection.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Very good experience. Website easy to use. Quick service, I got my new phone in 3 days???. I definitely will recommend Asurion to my friends, especially the ones who are rough on their phones because of their work. Thank you for the great service.

Original review: June 30, 2020

On 6/24 I went to the Kapahulu office and received great information from Nimpha. Returned with replacement on 6/25 and disappointed with service since I couldn't transfer any info from old phone. Very satisfied with service on 6/26 from Mark at Kapiolani Branch. Only complaint that it wasn't possible to retrieve all data from old phone esp. my Samsung notes and some phone numbers. However, happy that replacement came quickly.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Easy online application to file claim. Fast delivery. Good communication. Very satisfied with customer service. Easy replacement phone set up. Great replacement phone. Refurbished but new. Will use Asurion to cover all my electronic devices.

Original review: June 30, 2020

The claim was fast, easy and great to do. The phone got to my house quicker than expected and I had no issue. The kit had everything you needed in order to resend the old phone. Great way to do everything online.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Easy to file claim and prompt delivery. Great customer service. I will always recommend everyone to have insurance on their electrónic devices. Asurion takes care of replacing your item promptly. It's fast and easy and they get back on track.

Asurion Company Information