1.34/5

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

XO Communications

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

139 XO Communications Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2013

I use Google Voice for my cell phone. These jerks are being recorded by it. My cell phone never rings because Google Voice knows what is phone spam. Highly recommend this. Don't know what they want and don't care.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2013

I have received calls from 313-347-8168 out of Detroit constantly - Tuesday 1/29/2013, Wednesday 1/30/2013, Thursday 1/31/2013, Saturday 2/2/2013, and Monday 2/4/2013. This started in December of 2012. I am over it. This is harassment! I would suggest, since this is a customer or employee of Allegiance Telecom, this company needs to take care of it and take care of it now or I can report Allegiance to the Better Business Bureau!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2013

They call about three times a day, and this has been going on for five months. I have no idea what else to do about it. I feel very harassed and would like to file a complaint. I have no idea how to go about doing so, but trust me, I will find a way. I do not even have one credit card! That is how I know this must be a scam or some sort. I am debt-free and would like them to never call me again. I have talked to a representative who laughed at me.

Original review: April 9, 2012

I get continuous calls from an unlisted phone number in Canada. This company continues to call my private line saying, “This is your last chance and one-time call.” I hung up. It is a recorded message. With numerous complaints directed to the company to stop calling, they continue to call.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2012

We have been receiving calls 2-3 times a day, 4 or 5 days a week from ** for the past year. I tried a reverse phone number look up and Intellus was unable to give me the information. I know they are in Warren. They call, there is no one on the line or there is music and background noise. I tried calling back, but there is no connection. I will continue until I come up with an answer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XO Communications?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2012

I have received about 20 phone calls from phone number **, i.e. Allegiance Telecom, in three days. They never leave a message. I feel the constant calling is harassing. Just want to add it to the list of complaints if others exist. Also, I have been receiving equal number of calls from **, all within the same time period. If either of the companies about had any legitimate business with me, they could leave a message. My number is also on the No Call List.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2012

I have received a scam check in the mail, with a phone number of 678-278-9722 listed as a landline with your company. I am a personal banker and have seen way to much of this. You need to be aware that your company information is available with this fraudulent activity. I have notified the bank that the check was drawn on, the US Postal inspectors and the Attorney General as well as my local authorities.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2012

On Nov. 4, 2011, I had my internet service turned off. Almost a month went by and I got a bill for $75 on an unreturned modem. I waited for them to pick up the product. I have gotten three letters from them and I have called three times. Each time I called, I was told they would send some shipping labels so I can send it back. They never get here. Today I got one warning that they would put it on my credit report if not paid. They do not have an office here. I can’t go from the east side of my state to return it.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2012

I have received fax tries from 630-596-0424, six (6) times on Jan 6th and three (3) times today, (9 Jan). I have sent back a fax on the 6th of Jan and again today that they have a wrong number but it does no good since they are still trying. I only hook up my fax when I want to send something. They are located in Naperville, IL and you are the carrier. Please contact this person or company and tell them to stop. My cell ending in 1347 is forwarded to my home so I do not know which number they are using.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2011

I received a phone call saying that someone was filing a criminal lawsuit against me and I needed to call this person named Byron **. I did not get a chance to call him before he was calling me. Byron ** told me that I had criminal charges pressed on me for a loan I had gotten online. He then preceded to read a legal affidavit. He said that I owed his client $5,000, and that was not including the amount of money that I received from his client. He said he was an attorney.

When I asked him who was his client, he told me that it was a company named Quick Cash or something, but it was the mother company and it was affiliated with several other small companies. I asked him which one of the small companies I owed money too, he could not tell me. I asked him when did I receive the money, he said he do not know the exact date. I told him if you are an attorney representing this company, then you should know who, what and when. He hung up on me so I called him back and started asking more questions. He started screaming, cussing at me and told me that he was filing a warrant for me, and that the police in my area would be picking me up.

He also knew where I worked and threatened to call my job. He told me not to call him anymore and that he would see me in court. By then, I finally realize that this a scam when I went to ** and looked up the number. It is a business located in Lake Forest, California. I do not know how they get all this information on people, but they do and then they use scare tactics on people to get money out of them. Mr. Byron ** had a foreign accent, he said that he wad with the Federal Legislature of Customer Affairs and Business Regulation of the United States. These people need to be stop.

XO Communications Company Information