Find a VoIP Providers partner

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

About 8x8

8x8 delivers cloud-based business communications solutions that are affordable, easy to use, and incredibly advanced. We help businesses serve their customers better, work smarter and conduct business anywhere, anytime. From hosted VoIP business phone service to hosted contact centers to unified communications, our services are proven, reliable and less expensive than traditional solutions.

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

8x8 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 8x8?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 8x8?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I recommend for any business. It's a great alternative to regular landline service. All the features and video conferencing is wonderful. Support and customer service could be better. Every time I have had to call or need support I need to go through the first level technician who knows next to nothing and it takes forever to someone to call or get an escalation. No one takes ownership of a support ticket and follow-ups are snail speed. It truly is a shame because the service is actually quite good but the support not so much.

8x8 response

Thank you for your review. Can you please share your latest case ID? We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

We have been using the service for 15 years and through their desktop and mobile apps they have kept us connected with our clients in the field and in the office with a reliable service. The pros are that there is a mobile app to use, the only con is that the set up can be a little cumbersome.

8x8 response

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Have a great day ahead!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

8x8 offers many features and at a pretty low fee per line/per month. We have been using the system for about 6 years and have nothing bad to say about it. The setup was great and support covered the bases when switching from a copper-based telephone system. During the pandemic it was easy to move the staff to either: taking their phone home with them, using the 8x8 softphone, or the 8x8 app for cell phones. Regardless they all worked great to keep us connected and working in a proficient manner. You don't need to buy the equipment from them and the support staff still assisted us with the completion of getting our phones attached to their system!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I love 8x8 phone system ever since we switched. All of our offices can connect easily. We were not able to dial extensions for our other office locations before we got 8x8, but now we can. I love it and would not recommend anything else.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Overall I think 8x8 is a fantastic system. It is not a giant but for a little guy, they really give you the vibe and support of a much larger company. Just to start with some of the pros for me. Pricing is a big thing and you really get your bang for the buck with 8x8. Installation and roll out was pretty easy for us. We employ over 100 employees and I was able to handle it with ease.

Support is also great. As a newbie at the time I had a lot of questions on how to do stuff and their Support Team was amazing. Sometimes they would spend an hour with me teaching me how to add queues or create an IVR. I also love that I have full autonomy over my call center and everything that goes into it. With our previous servicer, even adding a close message for a holiday was such a hassle since I couldn't do it myself.

My cons are much shorter and something I can still work around. One of them is reporting. Although reporting is better than what I previously had, I still wish I had more autonomy and options for reporting. They have a dashboard which is also very subpar and not easy to use. My last complaint would be the need for two systems in order to use the Call Center System. Unfortunately you need to also use Virtual Office in order to use Virtual Contact Center. Almost like having two phone systems. Those are really my only issues with 8x8 after a year and a half. Overall I still recommend and the pricing is much better for what you get.

8x8 response

Thank you for your review. We will share this with the team to let them know how we are doing.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I have been with 8x8 for years. They are very easy to work with and will help you get completely set up and they will always help with any issues you may have. I have no complaints and will recommend to anyone that is looking for a quality VOIP that also wants quality customer care as well. I have been so happy with the service that I have not even looked for any other options since joining 8x8.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

8x8 is less than half the cost of our previous provider. However, support is difficult to get in touch with. Phone rental is weird to me. Most of my at home team suffers from not being able to answer calls when ringing to them via the 8x8 app, and are constantly having to restart their phones. Still not 100% sure this even solves the issue. Mailbox limit is subpar - we are a very active company and the limit on voicemails drives me insane. Overall, it is a user friendly interface phone solution, that is cheap. I would probably recommend but with the heads up of the issues I've mentioned.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

This is a great company to do business with. Their tech support is great. Their pricing is transparent. The product itself works well and is flexible for our business' needs. It is orders of magnitude better than our previous solution provider. I like how the company is investing in building a community among its users with webinars and other actions to be not just a product purveyor, but a thought leader.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I have been using 8x8 for a year and half so far and this has proven to be so convenient! Not being at the office anymore I control everything and manage my calls from my computer. I need to call from time to time abroad and it is working perfectly! Great service, I never had any issues and I would recommend it to any company looking for a VoIP.

8x8 response

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

We have a few offices in China and UK. The phone system allows us to work seamlessly. I recommend. 8x8 Technical support team was excellent too. You can call them directly or raise a ticket, they get back to you very quickly.

8x8 response

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

8x8 Company Information