Fingerhut

• 5%
  • 1%
  • 81%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fingerhut?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fingerhut?

Reviewed July 3, 2024

I received a letter in the mail saying they will start charging customers $1.99 for receiving a paper bill unless you request to get bills electronically..I received info from FINGERHUT at 10 times instructing how to make the change..THE site will not make the change, and when you call them, they say that can't help me.. ONLY I can change it..I THINK it's purposely done and they are a SCAM..ALSO way OVERPRICED..I'M DONE WITH THEM.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

Horrible customer service. I had 2 orders placed that I never received. Fingerhut is aware. They put my account in collections without helping me and I now must report it to TransUnion. I am told I need an affidavit but I spoke to a police officer that let me know he could take the report and give me a report number. This is not good enough for them!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed June 27, 2024

The only reason I am giving a star is because you have to at least get one. They do not deserve a star. I ordered two different orders and never received them and they refused to help me. They asked me to get an affidavit. The only thing Dept will do is take a statement and give me a number to give them. I will never buy from them again. They have now put it on my credit report and I did not receive anything I shouldn’t have to be punished for this!!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 23, 2024

Had an account that was paid off and in time every time for over 2 years. Had 1000$ in credit and a 0$ balance. And out of nowhere they just closed it. This company is a complete joke. Do not do business with them under any circumstances. Should be illegal to mess with people's credit like that. My credit score plunged due to the account closure. And I was never late once on a payment. HORRIBLE business practice!

Price

Reviewed June 21, 2024

The prices in catalog are horrible and way inflated. A total rip off. I could not find one thing on there that was decent at a fair price. Also found that the price inventory was very outdated. When I wasn’t able to figure anything they closed my account without any warning and it dropped my credit score 48 points. If you do purchase any of the junk on their site you will pay triple its worth. Bad deal.

Reviewed June 13, 2024

Fingerhut customer service is abhorrent. I recently made a purchase and the address was wrong. I contacted the company the same day. Hours before the label was issued to correct the error. No response, I tried calling FedEx to change the address and was told that I the purchaser was unable to do it. That Fingerhut would have to contact them. I called them back and informed them what FedEx said and was promptly hung up on. I called again and asked for a supervisor who told me that they were unable to do anything so now I have a package arriving that I can’t cancel and a delivery that’s proceeding to a address I can’t get to and I’ve already paid.

Reviewed May 27, 2024

Definitely the WORST credit card! I’ve been trying to pay them off for the past 4 yrs. My balance I owed was about 1,500 but I’ve paid them about 6 times more than that and I still owe them about 1,000. My balance never seems to go down at all despite paying full on time payments for the past 4yrs!

Reviewed May 23, 2024

They need to be investigated, this is the worst credit card company ever and they are fraud. I don’t know how they allowed this. I thought scamming people was illegal. They know how to steal people money and it's very wrong.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed May 1, 2024

I am wondering if anyone else has been locked out of their Fingerhut account and when you asked for their help did they do nothing. Have you gotten back in to find a huge amount charged during the time you could not access your account? In my case 2.5 years and a 1000 dollar bill. The entire time they never sent a bill statement and I kept contacting them for the entire time. I personally feel an ex worker may have done this or something.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 30, 2024

This has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. Fingerhut has giving stress issues. I purchased a xbox controller paid $100 and an extra $20 for the insurance with Asurion finger hut esp insurance... The item was defected so I call customer service and they tell me to submit a receipt.. I did that and they continue to say it's not the right receipt. So I call finger hut and as for a a bill to be sent to my house by mail , so I submit that and they tell me that's not what I need, so I call fingethut and they tell me they will send me a detailed receipt to my email and that's not it either. So I call finger hut again and they tell me to go to my account and screen shot account purchase history and I submit that and that's not the one. 4 months later and still no response and no help. They just keep denying me even tho they charged me for the insurance.. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.....not worth it. I called in upset because they continue to act like they are going to help me but then hang up on me.. I was hung up like 15 times one day..

Fingerhut Company Information