Open Positions by Department

General

ConsumerAffairs needs a dream team of dedicated, talented people to make this a great place to work. Anything under the "general" category means you know how to notice details and please a crowd.

• Head of Compliance

• BI Reporting Analyst

Marketing

Marketing is one of the largest departments within ConsumerAffairs, handling demand generation, content marketing, community email and more.

• Digital Marketing Intern

• Marketing Operations Specialist

Austin, TX

• Paid Search Specialist

Austin, TX

Tulsa, OK

Marketing at ConsumerAffairs is an exhilarating balance. We want you to be creative and analytical; brilliant and humble; energetic and steady. Push our boundaries but embrace what works.”

Carrie Gardenhire

VP of marketing

Sales

The sales department works to build partnerships with accredited companies, promoting the ConsumerAffairs customer service and reputation management platform.

• Sales Representative

• Inside Sales Representative

OK

• Account Manager

Product

The product team makes every moment a user spends on the website awesome. Product is continuously working to improve and streamline how our visitors interact with us online.

• Digital Designer

• Project Manager/Product

• Product Manager

Content

ConsumerAffairs' content team researches, writes and publishes all of the incredible guides, articles and resources our visitors devour each day.

• Content Marketing Specialist

Tulsa, OK

We are the voice for the consumer. The content we research, write and publish is carefully crafted to give consumers the most relevant and important information they need to make smart decisions.”

Kate williams

Senior Editor

Software Engineering

Engineers put our website, platform and products together, keep it all running smoothly and make it look easy.

• Software Engineer - Python

• Front End Developer

Austin, TX or Tulsa, OK

Client Services

Our client success team fosters relationships with our accredited brands and ensures they get the most out of our partnership.

• Client Performance Manager

How to Join the ConsumerAffairs Team

We are picky. Very picky. Don’t let that discourage you. We work hard to find the best talent for our needs and spend a lot of time telling you about our culture and environment to ensure it’s a perfect match. Check out our typical recruiting process.

Apply Online

Find an open position for which you think you're the perfect fit and fill out the online application.

Complete the survey

Check your inbox. We'll send you a link to our culture survey as soon as your resumé is submitted.

Hang tight

After you submit the culture survey, hang tight. We guarantee every resumé submitted gets reviewed by an actual person.

Come in for an onsite interview

Once you've spoken to Talent & Culture, the next step is to come in for an interview with your prospective manager.

Do a team interview

Following the onsite interview with your hiring manager, we may want to do a team interview in which you chat with a few of your prospective teammates.

The big decision

After the team interview, it's time for our final decision. You'll hear back from us as quickly as possible. We try to keep this process very timely and communicative.

Join Us

Join our team to help others make smart buying decisions.

Apply Today