Samsung Cameras

Samsung Cameras
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.76/5

Samsung Cameras Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Cameras?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Usually the Samsung cameras live up to the hype but I've found that lately at least the last 2 updates have slowed shutter speed and the resolution has lost clarity. I like the enhancement features but overall I'm feeling a bit let down from my go to brand.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

The Samsung cameras have a lot of cool features on them. The hard part is that you really need to do the proper research or fully download and read all the instructions and information necessary to fully utilize all that you can with this brand or you will really miss something cool it can do that you may not even have thought a camera could do. Unless you a camera guru in general.

Get buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

It's a good camera. I'm sure you can find a more expensive one but this takes fantastic pictures. I'm pleased with everything it does. Why spend a lot of extra money on something you don't need? It's very durable too. I've dropped it a few times and it didn't break. I'm very pleased with it.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I think that Samsung continues to expand and improve their cell phones. The cameras have REALLY improved and the 2 to 3 cameras are available even on the phones that aren't very expensive. They build a very durable phone and stand by their product.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

Great camera, the professional setting takes great photos. Also, I love the sport mode, to take photos of moving objects, like birds, etc. I have actually be selected in a few photo contests for my photos with this camera.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Crisp clear images of high quality. Easy operation and no fuss focus and environmental settings. Very pleased with this product. I would recommend this to all camera users amateur or professional.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Samsung is a well known and dependable brand. Samsung cameras are no exception. I have purchased and will continue to purchase Samsung electronics products because they are a leader in new technologies that are dependable.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have the NX 1000. It is small and easy to use for someone with small hands. It is mirrorless, digital with all the bells and whistles for a small price. Wonderful choice for beginners. I have now loaned it to my grandson to learn photography on.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

This camera is multi functional and high quality. The pictures are vivid and rotates almost at 360 degrees. The settings are multiple and easily accessible. However when pictures are taken of other pictures or screen shots the pictures has a glare and are low quality.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I took some pictures of my granddaughter yesterday showing her pig at the Tulare Fair and you can't even tell that it is her. It takes terrible pictures. I had so much trouble with this phone and just days after I had it paid off it went crazy. They did give me one to replace it at no cost. If I knew what the quality of this phone was I would never have bought it in the first place. I do not even know why they put it on the phone.

Samsung Computers and Monitors author review by ConsumerAffairs

Samsung is a South Korean multinational corporation that manufactures and sells electronics worldwide.

• Galaxy K zoom: The Samsung Galaxy K zoom is a smartphone for photography enthusiasts. The device is a thin, compact smartphone outfitted with a zoom lens for quality photos without the need for accessories to fit on the phone.

• NX mini with 9mm lens: The NX mini is an ultra-slim camera designed for maximum portability and easy use. The view screen flips up toward the front of the camera, making it perfect for selfies.

• Touch transfer: Some Samsung cameras are equipped with the Galaxy touch transfer feature. The user only needs to touch their Galaxy to their cameras to transfer photos from one device to the other.

• NX300: The NX300 adapts professional-quality photography capabilities for a user-friendly camera. Its hybrid user interface has both touchscreen and button control options to enhance usability.

• DRIMe V image processor: As Samsung’s fastest image processor, the DRIMe V technology available in cameras like the Samsung NX1 allows for 4K UHD video and high-definition photos under any type of lighting.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team