Samsung Cameras
3.40/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Samsung Cameras

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Samsung Cameras Reviews

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have the NX 1000. It is small and easy to use for someone with small hands. It is mirrorless, digital with all the bells and whistles for a small price. Wonderful choice for beginners. I have now loaned it to my grandson to learn photography on.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

The camera does everything I will ever need. The quality is excellent. Perfect for my needs. The only problem I have is manipulating the controls quickly. Also, the phone it rides in is a bit expensive.

Get expert buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

This camera is an affordable price and is amazing at taking pictures. The pictures will make you feel like you are sitting right in them. Best choice and easy to use.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

The only thing I hate about the cell phone Galaxy 5 camera is the delay that occurs when I want to take a pic. I love how I can touch anywhere on the screen to take the pic though. The value and image quality are good.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

It's easy to use. Pictures come out great, even if I'm not trying that hard. Its quick shot is my fav. feature, and it's very accurate with color. The quick camera app makes it very easy for immediate access. Holds a lot of perfect memories. I love it! I couldn't live without it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I took some pictures of my granddaughter yesterday showing her pig at the Tulare Fair and you can't even tell that it is her. It takes terrible pictures. I had so much trouble with this phone and just days after I had it paid off it went crazy. They did give me one to replace it at no cost. If I knew what the quality of this phone was I would never have bought it in the first place. I do not even know why they put it on the phone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

This camera is multi functional and high quality. The pictures are vivid and rotates almost at 360 degrees. The settings are multiple and easily accessible. However when pictures are taken of other pictures or screen shots the pictures has a glare and are low quality.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I bought Samsung because I thought it was better quality! I do not like the camera. The camera takes horrible pictures, the pictures are not clear and I am greatly disappointed with the quality of the camera! I thought I would really be happy with their products but I am not.

Original review: March 29, 2015

I purchased a camera almost 2 years ago. I have almost all Samsung products, which I think this episode will change. In any event I bought this WB800f so when we were in Europe I could send my pictures each day to SkyDrive and thus have all of my picture in case I lost the camera or had it stolen. We are leaving for Europe again in ten days and now I made my camera useless due to a firmware upgrade you suggested I do. To make matters worse I had one of your reps tell me I could send it in but there would be a CHARGE and couldnt guarantee getting it back in time for my trip.

Three days ago ERC told me they would call me back in 24 to 48 hours. Well they called yesterday and I missed the call at 11:37 AM. I called them back and after going through the whole info getting process they connected me back to ERC troubleshooting. After about 10 minutes they said they would call me back in 2-4 hours with a solution. Well that was yesterday around 12:45, and I'm still waiting a day later. I have been given 5 ticket numbers. Hard to believe how incompetent they are. I have had at least 5 promises of a call back and none yet. I finally gave up and got an email address for the Office of the President in NJ. I sent the above letter to Officeofthepresident@sea.samsung.com and got a response that they were very sorry, but no solution yet.

All of my electronics are by Samsung, and that will end. I believe they want people to use their cloud service called Allshare. The problem is, I finally tried to sign on to it so when in Europe I would at least have the ability to store my pictures. I went online to sign up and after filling out the entire form, I got a message that said you cant sign on with Mac OS. I guess I'll just have to buy all Apple products so I can avoid this in the future.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2011

My Samsung camera (model-l201) after taking 40-50 photos, the lens jammed outside, and the back side of the camera became hot. There was also a buzzing sound from the inside of the camera. This all happened for the second time in three years. I took the camera to the service center (once in warranty period), and from the last six months, this problem recurred. I gave the camera to the nearest Samsung service center, nearly two months back (15 June 2011). Even to this today they have not informed me what the cost of the repair is. They did not inform me if the camera can be repaired or not. I am not satisfied with their service.

Samsung Computers and Monitors expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Samsung is a South Korean multinational corporation that manufactures and sells electronics worldwide.

• Galaxy K zoom: The Samsung Galaxy K zoom is a smartphone for photography enthusiasts. The device is a thin, compact smartphone outfitted with a zoom lens for quality photos without the need for accessories to fit on the phone.

• NX mini with 9mm lens: The NX mini is an ultra-slim camera designed for maximum portability and easy use. The view screen flips up toward the front of the camera, making it perfect for selfies.

• Touch transfer: Some Samsung cameras are equipped with the Galaxy touch transfer feature. The user only needs to touch their Galaxy to their cameras to transfer photos from one device to the other.

• NX300: The NX300 adapts professional-quality photography capabilities for a user-friendly camera. Its hybrid user interface has both touchscreen and button control options to enhance usability.

• DRIMe V image processor: As Samsung’s fastest image processor, the DRIMe V technology available in cameras like the Samsung NX1 allows for 4K UHD video and high-definition photos under any type of lighting.

• Best for: Samsung cameras are best for consumers looking for portable casual cameras or professional cameras with high-definition capabilities.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs