Polaroid Cameras

Polaroid Cameras

4.3/5 (26 ratings)

About Polaroid Cameras

Polaroid Cameras Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid Cameras?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Film doesn't last long - I found some "twisted" film but they make the photos come out all faded. It may seem a bit dated but it gives the pics a decent effect. It still works after 20 years, hard to find working film. I wish it was simple to find new film... I also wish that I knew that the film contained the batteries, I lost lots of time trying to "fix" my camera. Doesn't really have any features per se... Maybe the flash included? I guess that's pretty nice, would be cools if the new versions were less expensive. Right now it's not even worth owning a 2015 version. I got that camera from BJ's wholesale club back in 1996 or so - I still have it but the film is the only wacky thing... Just used the film scout 9 months ago and everything ran smoothly.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Fast and easy to use. Surprisingly clear resolution and nice color contrast between light and dark. It was a bit blurry when taking a photograph of a moving object or if the camera was moving. It was not as expensive as others but it also may not work as well as the other more expensive options. I wasn't worried about it though because it could be easier to replace because of the lower price. Not many other features were used besides the point and shoot option. Again, pictures are often blurry or out of focus when moving or shooting a moving object. It seemed to be very durable throughout the entire vacation. Nothing broke, and it did not fall apart from all the use. The lens did get fogged up often because of the moisture in the air though. I'm glad we had it to capture our adventures.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I enjoyed because you got photo right then and the clarity was great. You did not have to be a pro. A child could take picture and it still come out like a professional took. I wish they had more Polaroids again instead of these new pics or use your phone to take pictures. Things have changed. Everything is new and modern. The value back when they were popular was great because at least you got the picture then and nowadays it's even hard to have pictures developed. No one does that anymore and everything on a memory card and some places are expensive. Its features included insert the film and begin taking photo and then it just popped out... unless you needed a flash and then it took a cube of flashers. Very unique but the features were simple and easy to use. They lasted a while and were very sturdy and not breakable. You could drop it and not have to worry about it being broke and children could use.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

It's a great camera. I took several pictures and the quality and color were amazing. When I uploaded all the pictures they were crisp and clear and had no issues. I paid 300$ for the camera and it was worth every penny. I've used cameras in the 1000 dollar range and they don't even compare. I've made back my money with this camera in less than a month. The features were good however I have seen better but the pictures on auto were just great. I didn't have to adjust much or play with options and it gave me quality. It's a sturdy heavy duty camera. I actually dropped it a few times, lol the camera had a few scratches but that's about it. I am rough and tough with all my equipment and it held up fine.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

It's perfect. Graphic amazing and there is no smugly looking and pictures comes out very perfect. Really recommend to everyone to try it out because my friends and families enjoy using it as well. It has a unique texture to it. You can see photos very clear and there is no color smug on it. Very clear and it is picture perfect. I really love it. I really recommend for everyone to try it out because I'm really in love and satisfy with my camera. I love it so much so you should try it out as well. Guaranteed your picture will be perfect. It's really good and I love it so much. The durability is absolutely amazed me. My friends and families tried it out and they really love it as well.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

The camera was a very useful item. We could take it on our vacation this past summer to Lake Erie in Erie Pa. We took a lot of pics with it. It was a good value. We got it on clearance at our local Walmart. We really liked a lot of the cameras wonderful features. The features came in handy on our vacation trip to Lake Erie this summer. It worked very well. The durability of our new camera was put to the test on our vacation by our Autistic Daughter. She is very rough with everything.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

It is actually a really good camera, it performs very l, and it is not that expensive. I would really recommend this Polaroid camera to everyone I know because it is really good and like I said is not expensive.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Simple and basic functions. Pictures taken was good but not in comparison to my iPhone which is why it's ok. Over time quality of pictures just wasn't bright and battery wore out faster. Got it on sale for 70 bucks which I thought it was a decent price compared to its original price of 120. Didn't have much features and was pretty basic so pricing was ok. It was simple and easy to use. Anyone could use it and figure out how to take photos or adjust it. Basic buttons only had the power button, photo button and zooming button. Owned for 5 years now and it's still working and taking pictures fine. Have few scratches here and there. Dropped it plenty of times and still works fine.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Great quality and picture resolution and great thing that it zooms no matter how much I need clear pic. It's durable and fast taking on pictures. It is bright in color. Is big enough to hold but small enough to store away. It is the best thing to use. The features let me reduce eye redness and it lets me crop and do color effects. It has never ending options about the editing of pictures. Be a photographer a breeze. Dropped it four times and failed to crack paint or chip anything at all. It didn't crack the screen or anything at all. It was still intact. And really worked great.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

It was very easy to use. The auto function made taking pictures very simple. Also the ability to zoom in and crop photos on the camera made it so nice when going to get printed out. We only paid 125 for it when new. It seemed like a more expensive camera with all the included features. Very simple to use. Overall very satisfied with the camera. The cropping and zoom made photo enhancing for printing very easy. The several different modes of taking pictures made nighttime low-light behind glass all better results. The camera was very dependable and durable. We weren't the most gentle with it but it held up very well. Also the color never faded from the color.

Polaroid Cameras Company Information