Polaroid Cameras

Polaroid Cameras

4.3/5 (26 ratings)

About Polaroid Cameras

Polaroid Cameras Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid Cameras?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

I think it is so cool they came back with the polaroid cameras. I was excited when I purchased my mini polaroid. It prints the cute tiny photos right there. The quality is very nice as well. The only con is the film is pretty expensive. I am looking into purchasing a full size polaroid soon!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

Love, love, love all the Polaroid cameras. They have been so good for so many years. They are very reliable and their presentation is also very cute, I like how many of their designs vary from the standard blank frame.

Get buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

This camera is the best at giving good pictures also the instructions are very understandable. I'm glad I have such a camera. I appreciate the power in my hands and the privileges' of using this good camera.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My Polaroid camera is simple and perfect for one-of-a-kind memories for your own personal keepsakes. It's shareable as a gift only. One moment, one shot, frozen in time forever on something you can touch, hold, cry on, smile at, gain inspiration from.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Very good camera. Its a nice size. Good quality and image quality. I like my camera. I had it for two year now. It take beautiful picture and the picture come out nice.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

It was easy to use but lacked the quality of modern day cameras. It's simply outdated. It was useful then but not anymore. It was very shiny. Reasonably priced. The price was perfect. I had got it for my 16th birthday party. Great gift to get and give! We got it from our local Target. It was very pink and bulky. The features were poor. This was a dated camera. I believe you could zoom in but the quality of the picture would be so poor. No good features frankly. My camera was durable at best. It was big, and cases in pink pearl shell. I had dropped it many times and it still worked for a good two whole years.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

The camera captures beautiful pictures and has great clarity in amazing colors. I would recommend it to anyone. It was a very user friendly camera. I've found the camera very valuable throughout the many times of using the many Polaroid cameras over the years. It's a wonderful company. My camera has amazing features such as zoom and tuning details. I can zoom in and out with ease while focusing on one image, and then edit the picture to make it original. My Polaroid is very easy to use for anyone, even if they know nothing about cameras. My camera is very durable. It has been held and used by many people, several of which were children. My camera holds up well to being dropped, as my lens has never cracked and no exterior or interior damage.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Pictures were of perfect quality. Price was affordable! Overall just a great camera and easy to learn how to work. I loved that it something the whole family could use. Value of the camera was awesome. Definitely got my money's worth!!! The camera ended up lasting my family and I for 4 years. When we went to purchase a new camera it was of the same brand! Features were of high quality. Quality of the camera was more than what was expected and described!!! Value was so great we went back and purchased a second one for my 17 year old son for yearbook class. It was overall durable! However if it was dropped even on carpet it did mess with the camera a bit but overall the quality was great and lasted for years for my family.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

It printed instantly. Good quality. The picture came out nice and I would take a picture with a Polaroid camera again. I am going to Instagram the picture I took because it was so cute. It was a good value for the price paid. It was not technically my camera but the girl who let me use it told me how much it was. The picture came out great for the price that was paid. There weren't very many features. The picture we took had no features. You just pressed the button and the picture appeared moments later. Regardless, the picture was still nice and I don't think having features would have affected it much. While I was using it, it did not break, however it did run out of film which the owner was not too thrilled about. I think in general the durability is good.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Has a good flash and takes pretty good quality pictures. It was recommended to me by a professional photographer who uses it too. I would recommend it to all my friends who love to take pictures. I got a pretty good deal on it for the price I paid. As good as the quality photos that it takes, no one would believe that I paid as little as I did for it. It is a really amazing deal. It has really good flash, saves your pictures on an sd card, has panoramic view, square view, and selfie mode. Also zooms in really well. It is waterproof, dust proof, and drop proof. I have dropped it many times because, let's face it, I'm very clumsy and it still works great!

Polaroid Cameras Company Information