4.30/5

27 Polaroid Cameras Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My Polaroid camera is simple and perfect for one-of-a-kind memories for your own personal keepsakes. It's shareable as a gift only. One moment, one shot, frozen in time forever on something you can touch, hold, cry on, smile at, gain inspiration from.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Very good camera. Its a nice size. Good quality and image quality. I like my camera. I had it for two year now. It take beautiful picture and the picture come out nice.

Get expert buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

It was easy to use but lacked the quality of modern day cameras. It's simply outdated. It was useful then but not anymore. It was very shiny. Reasonably priced. The price was perfect. I had got it for my 16th birthday party. Great gift to get and give! We got it from our local Target. It was very pink and bulky. The features were poor. This was a dated camera. I believe you could zoom in but the quality of the picture would be so poor. No good features frankly. My camera was durable at best. It was big, and cases in pink pearl shell. I had dropped it many times and it still worked for a good two whole years.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

The camera captures beautiful pictures and has great clarity in amazing colors. I would recommend it to anyone. It was a very user friendly camera. I've found the camera very valuable throughout the many times of using the many Polaroid cameras over the years. It's a wonderful company. My camera has amazing features such as zoom and tuning details. I can zoom in and out with ease while focusing on one image, and then edit the picture to make it original. My Polaroid is very easy to use for anyone, even if they know nothing about cameras. My camera is very durable. It has been held and used by many people, several of which were children. My camera holds up well to being dropped, as my lens has never cracked and no exterior or interior damage.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Pictures were of perfect quality. Price was affordable! Overall just a great camera and easy to learn how to work. I loved that it something the whole family could use. Value of the camera was awesome. Definitely got my money's worth!!! The camera ended up lasting my family and I for 4 years. When we went to purchase a new camera it was of the same brand! Features were of high quality. Quality of the camera was more than what was expected and described!!! Value was so great we went back and purchased a second one for my 17 year old son for yearbook class. It was overall durable! However if it was dropped even on carpet it did mess with the camera a bit but overall the quality was great and lasted for years for my family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

It printed instantly. Good quality. The picture came out nice and I would take a picture with a Polaroid camera again. I am going to Instagram the picture I took because it was so cute. It was a good value for the price paid. It was not technically my camera but the girl who let me use it told me how much it was. The picture came out great for the price that was paid. There weren't very many features. The picture we took had no features. You just pressed the button and the picture appeared moments later. Regardless, the picture was still nice and I don't think having features would have affected it much. While I was using it, it did not break, however it did run out of film which the owner was not too thrilled about. I think in general the durability is good.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Has a good flash and takes pretty good quality pictures. It was recommended to me by a professional photographer who uses it too. I would recommend it to all my friends who love to take pictures. I got a pretty good deal on it for the price I paid. As good as the quality photos that it takes, no one would believe that I paid as little as I did for it. It is a really amazing deal. It has really good flash, saves your pictures on an sd card, has panoramic view, square view, and selfie mode. Also zooms in really well. It is waterproof, dust proof, and drop proof. I have dropped it many times because, let's face it, I'm very clumsy and it still works great!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Film doesn't last long - I found some "twisted" film but they make the photos come out all faded. It may seem a bit dated but it gives the pics a decent effect. It still works after 20 years, hard to find working film. I wish it was simple to find new film... I also wish that I knew that the film contained the batteries, I lost lots of time trying to "fix" my camera. Doesn't really have any features per se... Maybe the flash included? I guess that's pretty nice, would be cools if the new versions were less expensive. Right now it's not even worth owning a 2015 version. I got that camera from BJ's wholesale club back in 1996 or so - I still have it but the film is the only wacky thing... Just used the film scout 9 months ago and everything ran smoothly.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Fast and easy to use. Surprisingly clear resolution and nice color contrast between light and dark. It was a bit blurry when taking a photograph of a moving object or if the camera was moving. It was not as expensive as others but it also may not work as well as the other more expensive options. I wasn't worried about it though because it could be easier to replace because of the lower price. Not many other features were used besides the point and shoot option. Again, pictures are often blurry or out of focus when moving or shooting a moving object. It seemed to be very durable throughout the entire vacation. Nothing broke, and it did not fall apart from all the use. The lens did get fogged up often because of the moisture in the air though. I'm glad we had it to capture our adventures.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I enjoyed because you got photo right then and the clarity was great. You did not have to be a pro. A child could take picture and it still come out like a professional took. I wish they had more Polaroids again instead of these new pics or use your phone to take pictures. Things have changed. Everything is new and modern. The value back when they were popular was great because at least you got the picture then and nowadays it's even hard to have pictures developed. No one does that anymore and everything on a memory card and some places are expensive. Its features included insert the film and begin taking photo and then it just popped out... unless you needed a flash and then it took a cube of flashers. Very unique but the features were simple and easy to use. They lasted a while and were very sturdy and not breakable. You could drop it and not have to worry about it being broke and children could use.

Polaroid Cameras Company Information