Polaroid Cameras
4.30/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Polaroid Cameras

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Polaroid Cameras Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Very good camera. Its a nice size. Good quality and image quality. I like my camera. I had it for two year now. It take beautiful picture and the picture come out nice.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My Polaroid camera is simple and perfect for one-of-a-kind memories for your own personal keepsakes. It's shareable as a gift only. One moment, one shot, frozen in time forever on something you can touch, hold, cry on, smile at, gain inspiration from.

Get expert buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Great quality and picture resolution and great thing that it zooms no matter how much I need clear pic. It's durable and fast taking on pictures. It is bright in color. Is big enough to hold but small enough to store away. It is the best thing to use. The features let me reduce eye redness and it lets me crop and do color effects. It has never ending options about the editing of pictures. Be a photographer a breeze. Dropped it four times and failed to crack paint or chip anything at all. It didn't crack the screen or anything at all. It was still intact. And really worked great.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

The camera captures beautiful pictures and has great clarity in amazing colors. I would recommend it to anyone. It was a very user friendly camera. I've found the camera very valuable throughout the many times of using the many Polaroid cameras over the years. It's a wonderful company. My camera has amazing features such as zoom and tuning details. I can zoom in and out with ease while focusing on one image, and then edit the picture to make it original. My Polaroid is very easy to use for anyone, even if they know nothing about cameras. My camera is very durable. It has been held and used by many people, several of which were children. My camera holds up well to being dropped, as my lens has never cracked and no exterior or interior damage.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Very good performance, very clear lens and a very nice camera for anyone wanting to take great pictures of their families. Using a nice camera can make a huge difference in the picture quality that your pictures show. Very nice and expensive camera that is a very good purchase as a Gift for someone who loves to take pictures or you can purchase for yourself and you will love it just the same! Very useful when wanting to take a great picture. Using all of the filters is very useful too. Black and white is my favorite filter to use. This camera is very durable. I have 2 kids, a 1 and a 2-year-old and somehow they got a hold of it once and dropped it on the cement, but it did not break at all, just a few scratches.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Polaroid?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

It printed instantly. Good quality. The picture came out nice and I would take a picture with a Polaroid camera again. I am going to Instagram the picture I took because it was so cute. It was a good value for the price paid. It was not technically my camera but the girl who let me use it told me how much it was. The picture came out great for the price that was paid. There weren't very many features. The picture we took had no features. You just pressed the button and the picture appeared moments later. Regardless, the picture was still nice and I don't think having features would have affected it much. While I was using it, it did not break, however it did run out of film which the owner was not too thrilled about. I think in general the durability is good.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

The camera was a very useful item. We could take it on our vacation this past summer to Lake Erie in Erie Pa. We took a lot of pics with it. It was a good value. We got it on clearance at our local Walmart. We really liked a lot of the cameras wonderful features. The features came in handy on our vacation trip to Lake Erie this summer. It worked very well. The durability of our new camera was put to the test on our vacation by our Autistic Daughter. She is very rough with everything.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Film doesn't last long - I found some "twisted" film but they make the photos come out all faded. It may seem a bit dated but it gives the pics a decent effect. It still works after 20 years, hard to find working film. I wish it was simple to find new film... I also wish that I knew that the film contained the batteries, I lost lots of time trying to "fix" my camera. Doesn't really have any features per se... Maybe the flash included? I guess that's pretty nice, would be cools if the new versions were less expensive. Right now it's not even worth owning a 2015 version. I got that camera from BJ's wholesale club back in 1996 or so - I still have it but the film is the only wacky thing... Just used the film scout 9 months ago and everything ran smoothly.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Has a good flash and takes pretty good quality pictures. It was recommended to me by a professional photographer who uses it too. I would recommend it to all my friends who love to take pictures. I got a pretty good deal on it for the price I paid. As good as the quality photos that it takes, no one would believe that I paid as little as I did for it. It is a really amazing deal. It has really good flash, saves your pictures on an sd card, has panoramic view, square view, and selfie mode. Also zooms in really well. It is waterproof, dust proof, and drop proof. I have dropped it many times because, let's face it, I'm very clumsy and it still works great!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I enjoyed because you got photo right then and the clarity was great. You did not have to be a pro. A child could take picture and it still come out like a professional took. I wish they had more Polaroids again instead of these new pics or use your phone to take pictures. Things have changed. Everything is new and modern. The value back when they were popular was great because at least you got the picture then and nowadays it's even hard to have pictures developed. No one does that anymore and everything on a memory card and some places are expensive. Its features included insert the film and begin taking photo and then it just popped out... unless you needed a flash and then it took a cube of flashers. Very unique but the features were simple and easy to use. They lasted a while and were very sturdy and not breakable. You could drop it and not have to worry about it being broke and children could use.

Polaroid Cameras Company Information