Nikon

Compare Camera Brands

Research top Camera Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Camera purchased Oct 2015. In June 2016 red vertical lines started to appear on the LCD screen. I was on vacation and was unable to take any pictures. Sent camera for repair and the Lens Assembly was replaced. October 2016, on vacation and again unable to use the camera. The LCD screen and inside the lens fogged. I was using the camera outdoors, so there was no temperature change. Not happy about having no pictures from both vacations and for having to pay shipping charges every time I have to send this camera back. Twice in one year. Would not recommend this camera.

Ken you are a liar full of one excuse after another. To make an accusation at me in all this is ridiculous and "almost" comical not to mention the fact you actually were trying to justify it by saying I said I knew all this w/ UPS coz I tracked it w/ tracking # & told you so!!! This is nothing but LIES & you trying to cover your mistakes! I never even had a tracking # until this afternoon when I called Nikon support after trying to find out delivery time. I spoke w/ you and YOU STATED that The UPS was late to your company's location earlier this week & Nikon did not get my item shipped out as promised on Tuesday and it was going out next day on wed to be rec'd w/ next day delivery for Thursday!

You have done nothing but lie about everything w/ my account here & throw out misinformation! One week everything is done to the next week you don't know why these 2 items were not shipped out! Then 1 Call last week "everything was completed & scheduled for delivery Thurs.!" Then one call & email stated that the camera and lenses is completed. Flash is not! Even on the 20th of sept I was told I would rec equipment by the end of the week no later than sept 23/24th!!! It is in WRITING!

Then you state only recently for the 1st time that the lens was now waiting on parts and flash & camera done! I expressed our situation and next day sir YOU STATED WAS APPROVED. In fact it was approved over 7 days ago and yet even today you throw out excuses and insinuate I said I was aware UPS would not deliver thurs when that statement WAS FALSE!! This is BS Ken and I believe now you are no longer providing adequate customer service but in fact are playing games w/ us because you unjustly have a personal issue w/ our myself and my co. I don't think I have ever rec'd such inadequate customer service & support w/ a company before! I seriously regret ever leaving Olympus if only for their Excellent support! This sadly now has been going on OVER 1 month! It's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Now, per our conversation this week: 1st on Monday where YOU stated equipment would be rec! To Wed's conversation where we were yet again calling at 4:30 on wed as to where the whereabouts of my equipment was! Now in recent phone conversations YOU stated UPS arrived late to the Nikon facility WHICH you promised it would be shipped out next day! My camera & flash was going out for next day delivery and now You Ken throw out some bs that I said UPS was running late & would go out for delivery on THURSDAY!!!

To even suggest or state I said what you claimed is yet again your Dept & yourself are trying to pass blame to me when I DID NOT EVEN HAVE A TRACKING # to make such a statement or claim!!!! You SAID UPS WAS DELIVERING NEXT DAY AIR during our last conversation AND camera/flash WOULD BE REC'd on THURSDAY! Now youre acting like this is my fault and I supposedly told you UPS had issues. I have never been lied to so many times w/ a company as I have been by Nikon's support and YOU!! This is ridiculous and Your actions have affected my clients now forcing me to rent equipment TODAY that will be very costly!

PLS NOTE ON SEPT 20th it was stated to me in writing THAT MY ITEMS were being shipped & WOULD BE REC'D by THE END OF THE WEEK WHICH FRI was the 23rd!!! Today is the 29th & still NOTHING! Except a lot of excuses! I am appalled by the statements and actions by you & your department! I do expect the costs for repair of my flash be credited or all our troubles!

I got an unexpected email from Nikon Tech Support, telling me that "This is a follow up email in regards to your Nikon Digital Product that is currently logged in our system. Unfortunately, UPS has returned your package, indicating that you refused package. Please contact Nikon via phone to provide a physical mailing address for your shipment in writing."

Since I had not requested any shipments, I thought this was a scam, but figured I would confirm that, so I tried to login to my account at Nikon (without clicking any links in the email). I actually did have an account there which I had set up for an issue with a Nikon scanner from back in 2004. When I logged in, I was surprised to see that the question in the email was present on the site in My Account, but with no further details.

So I called the Nikon Support phone number, looking for an explanation of where this came from. I never did actually reach a person, since I was then barraged with a series of offers for discounted satellite TV, coupons for sale to get me discounts on equipment that I could buy, and other unwanted items that I eventually stopped listening to. I have bought exclusively Nikon equipment for my photography hobby for years, and was very surprised to see that this is what Nikon has stooped to - scamming people into contacting them to make them listen to offers.

Dropped my lens, my fault. Sent lens in for repair, which came to over $200. Got lens back but focus did not work, called Nikon "service" immediately and informed them of problem. Rather than have me return lens to be fixed right "service" rep had me change all the settings on my camera to trick me into thinking it worked. Had trip to go on so delayed returning this piece of junk. I sent lens back well over a month ago, and even though they have not examined any internal workings of this lens they blame it on sand damage and want almost as much money to "fix" this again. I can nothing but bad things about Nikon repair and their "service" reps.

I do inspections for a living, which requires me to have a camera. The shutter on my Nikon Coolpix s7000 broke after a couple months of ownership. I called Nikon and they said to send it back for repair. Cool. I'll just use my Galaxy S5 for work until the camera returns. That worked fine until summer temperatures got over 100 degrees, causing my phone and tablet to overheat. I had to abandon the job, which cost me a couple hundred dollars. By this time my camera had been gone for over a month, so I called Nikon. They couldn't help me - they sent it somewhere else to be repaired and I'd have to call them. So I did - and they hadn't even looked at my camera yet! At this point, I don't know if I'll ever get my camera back. I bought another camera - and it's not a Nikon!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nikon?

Sent D3 in for cleaning and check. They sent back and estimate for 158 dollars and some change. They said I did not send in a battery or flash card. I complained and lo and behold they found the battery and flash cards. I then approved the repair. Then I get a letter that states "your repair is now $1,203.66 because you need a new sensor." Made some phone calls and they sent pics back of scratches on sensor. Think this is a scam. Never had a problem with the sensor. They should have said that in the first email when they requested approval. They are now offing a discount for the repair. Now I have less than 45 days to either approve of the repair or send it back to me. What can I do NOW? Help Please.

I'm a pro photographer and NPS member. Ive had dealing with NPS in the past that have gone well, and other dealings that have been catastrophic. While I expect Nikon customer service has good intentions, good intentions simply aren't enough especially at the pro level. I recently sent my out of warranty D4s in to be checked for a sticking shutter issues. I paid thousands of dollars to get 12 fps each and every time I request it. So if the shutter locks up at 3, even occasionally it can ruin ones day.

I also requested a complimentary clean and check and noted rubber grip breakdown. My estimate to repair, that I approved, was just over $400. I asked what it would cover and they said they couldnt tell me until AFTER the repair. I replied that as long as all issues in my work order were addressed and fixed I was fine with that.

Several days later I received word the camera was fixed and shipped. The repair came to $300. What did they fix for $300?? One rubber grip!!! Thats a $30 part that takes minutes to replace. Ive asked for an explanation / justification for charging so much and not even addressing the main issue. No response so far from the promised expedited service of NPS. I have the camera in hand, though untested. Even the new replacement rubber has issues. What does one have to do these days to get competent service from a professional service department? Scream and yell? Hold their hand? NPS gets an F for effort and another F for professionalism.

My D300S survives up to this day. There was a time I've used it everytime and everywhere, but it is a workhorse of a camera. Quite on the heavy side, but I got used to it in no time. It was not the best camera to use for the streets because it has a loud shutter click and just plain massive, but it proved itself to be a capable one. Operationally, it is exceptional, at least until there is ample available light. My fondest memory of using that brick of a camera was during a fire that broke out somewhere in Makati. I took it with me in the area affected to take photos and it's the stuff of legends. Like me, it took a hell of a beating -- multiple baths with water, thick smoke, sand, and everything you find in a place razed by fire. It suffered a lot of dents as well. But it did not fail to operate, which is what I expected from it.

I called and the tech person didn't even know that the D500 didn't have an on-camera flash - they told me to adjust the on-camera flash settings (wow). They then on my request transferred me to a "knowledgeable tech" who thought that "repeating flash" mode (which I explained I needed for some of my photography) was having the flash go off on multiple photos - he told me that if I hold down the shutter I can take multiple shots and the flash would flash. I was stunned and told him, "No, repeating flash mode has nothing to do with that. It's a strobe type flash with varying times like 1/16 of a second for example set for the effect." He had no idea what this was - I then said I wanted a knowledgeable tech and he said "Speaking." WOW.

He finally never admitted he was completely clueless but said it needed another level of tech - OMG - idiot. I then FINALLY got someone who knew something. Nikon, you are an embarrassment to professional and semi-pro photographers. You offer ** tech support with morons who know virtually NOTHING more than, and often LESS than, the manuals. Pathetic. Even though I'll need to sell lenses and bodies, I'm inclined already after years of this to switch to Canon - Nikon, you truly suck.

For years, I have heard several people tell me that I had an eye for photography. And though perhaps I did recognize that myself, I never really thought about purchasing a dslr for myself as first of all, I knew such cameras to be expensive and I wasn't going to shoot professionally, anyway, so I stuck to my iPhone for years and took photos with it. However, a few years into my teaching profession, I realized I wanted to pursue photography and writing. So the search for an entry level camera began. I started asking friends who were already doing photography which brand they would recommend. A lot recommended Canon, while some recommended Nikon. Fortunately, one photographer friend used both and generously shared with me the differences between the two, and I ended up going for Nikon.

I found the Nikon D3200 on an online store and saw that it was way more affordable than the rest, probably because it's an entry level camera. When I got it, it came with a bag, battery, charger, strap, and of course, the kit lens 18mm-55mm. I took it with me on my first hike up a mountain and it worked awesome for me! It was a perfect time and place to use it for landscape photos as the views were incredible. I find that the colors of the photos in my Nikon camera are fairly vivid; they're great. However, a year into using it, something happened to its shutter, I think, if not the lens, where sometimes when I'd focus on a subject, the lens vibrates. It can be quite bothersome that sometimes I opt to just use the manual focus, but sometimes it works fine.

Generally, I love my Nikon D3200. I'm a believer that the best camera a photographer can ever have is the one that's already available to him. Higher end cameras with more features may help in producing quality photos, but really, it all boils down to the photographer's composition. With much study and practice, I know I can take beautiful photos with my entry level Nikon.

My camera was recalled in March due to shuttering issues. I received it back. Went on my trip to Australia & was booked into going on a tour with a professional photographer to get great photos. First day photos were coming out white, camera was noisy. Came back with no photography memories. Nikon knew I was going to Australia so this camera was not even a year old was not tested. My camera is now back with Nikon & I have asked for a new replacement as I paid £1750 for this camera & if I wanted a reconditioned one I would have bought one saving hundreds of pounds. They keep telling me they are still testing it & I keep telling them I want a brand new replacement. Can you help.

Poor USA website and phone support. I bought a Nikon digital camera. I used my smartphone to register it at nikonusa.com/register but the website does not work. I tried to email Nikon but they don't publish an email. I bought it from Walmart.com.

Nikon D3200 is a already a good DSLR with its price that's affordable. I've been using it for almost a year now. Not difficult to follow its menu and many options are available. I like its image sensor and shutter speed. It's indeed a budget but quality DSLR.

I sent my DSLR camera for repair to Nikon in December. About one week later I received an email confirmation with the order number and a link to "approve" a repair. The link led to a page that showed an estimated amount of $93 for the repairs. It seemed wrong because my camera should be covered under the extended warranty. The next day I logged in to the same "approve my repair" page and the estimate was $160 (!).

I submitted my question online asking why am I being charged if I'm covered under Extended Warranty. Short after I received an incoherent reply saying that I purchased my camera not from an authorized dealer and thus not covered by warranty. Then I called them on the telephone and they told me the same thing that "my serial number is not covered by warranty". When I asked for the documentary proof of that (stating my serial number and the formal reason why is it not covered by Warranty) they refused to do so.

I needed to get my camera repaired anyway, so I asked how come the estimate is $160. And then they explained to me how their lame repair is working. Turns out that estimate is nothing but phoney. That estimated is based only on the description of the problem I provided. They didn't even open my camera and tested/checked it!! They told me that only after I approve my estimate and they charge me the estimated amount will they open and start working on my camera and that if final work will cost more, they will charge me more. I went ahead and "approved" their lame estimate about a week ago and they charged me $160. No word on the status ever since. Probably one of the worst customer services/repairs ever. Extremely disappointed.

I bought a NIKON in the USA that has a one year warranty. I only had it for a month and the viewfinder internally got dirty. It's a simple clean fix. I send it in and they receive it but don't contact me for a week. I call myself to check up on it and find out they forgot to update notes etc. which already puts a bad taste in my mouth. Then minutes later I finally get an email stating the product is from the gray market meaning it's a Nikon brand but sold in Canada. Nowhere does it state that nor should matter. It's the same company and brand. They deny the repair and state they will not touch it. I tried to ask for legal action and a number for legal but they won't give me any emails or anyone else to contact. It's unfair and kind of scary that you can't get a hold of anyone besides customer care.

I have never been more frustrated with a company in my life. I placed an order two weeks ago that didn't ship for five days. I noticed that the charge had been reversed and funds deposited back in my account so I called to find out why, and was told by a customer service rep that the order had been cancelled by Nikon because my shipping and billing addresses didn't match. I asked the rep to confirm the order had been cancelled and she did. I went out and bought another camera elsewhere.

Today, I get an email that the order had shipped. This was a $1200 order. I spent 1200, was refunded 1200, went to Best Buy and spent $800 on the camera, and now I risk being charged $1200 again by you. Do that math - it doesn't work out. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?! I have never been so angry and every customer service person I talk to runs me in circles and completely fails to recognize the urgency.

Binoculars originally purchased in 2002 were dropped or otherwise damaged. Returned to customer service from halfway around the world in 2014 and NO PROBLEM. Repaired for free, no questions asked. I cannot relay how happy I am with this company. Binoculars are used in a tropical marine environment that consumes everything. These have held up flawlessly in rain, salt air and stifling humidity. Bulletproof and world class. The only thing better was the company's customer service. I am reluctant to say this as it may seem I'm a shill, however, I'll risk it. Unless I read something awful about a particular Nikon product, I will buy Nikon wherever possible. I've never heard of such service, much less experienced it. I can only hope that their policies do not change and carries over to their other offerings as well.

I received Nikon Coolpix L31 for Christmas and have taken it back to Walmart twice to exchange it because of it saying battery exhausted. I only took 15 pictures and in between taking the pics I turned the camera off. So there is no way this should be happening. This was a very bad time for this to happen. My Mother in law passed away on Dec. 26th of this year and I couldnt use the camera to get pics of friends and family. I received my camera early so I could have it for these last days. I recommend that everyone think twice before you buy Nikon products. Thank you for letting me vent. Everyone please have a Happy New Year.

My aw110 threw craps on vacation. I've used this camera in the ocean once before without incident. Then the screen went black and won't turn back on. Thank goodness I was able to salvage my pictures after the breakdown. Now Nikon wants $125 for fixing my black screen on my $300 camera... Does that make sense? I thought I would never say this about Nikon, but their customer service and camera really suck! No sorry for the inconvenience, we'll take care of it... Just $125 for using our faulty product. I'm sorry to hear their others in my situation. I wish I would have seen these reviews sooner.

Nikon's customer service makes me want to switch camera brands. ALL of the customer service agents including Bukola and Mary (supervisors) were exceedingly rude and unhelpful. I was given the run-around and lied to. After spending at the minimum of $10,000 a company should care about their clients. Nikon was unwilling to fix my camera after they damaged it. I am very frustrated and appalled at Nikon's pathetic customer service.

I bought a Nikon D3200 camera with 2 lenses from Dell in 11/2014. The smaller zoom lens broke in Oct 2015: the lens would not "zoom", bound or stuck 5 minutes after using it. I tried to wiggle it back and forth to free the bind, and the aperture and inner housing fell out into my hand from the front of the lens. No broken pieces came out, no plastic shards, no loose screws, nothing. I contacted Nikon and sent the lens in for repair. Nikon sent a letter back offering to repair is for $189. A box was included for a VISA card number. I returned the letter with proof of my purchase (again) and requested Nikon to repair or replace the lens. Instead they sent it back to me in exactly the condition they received it. They never opened it or attempted a repair. In the box was a second letter, saying that the lens was not "cost effective" to repair, but no mention of the warranty or replacement.

So I called them, and was then notified that the tech determined the lens broke from "impact damage", apparently my fault, and would not be covered under warranty. I complained and was passed to 2 separate "supervisors", neither with any authority to repair or replace the lens. Neither supervisor supplied any direct contact information, only the automated phone number. They each followed up with emails from "do not reply" addresses. Nikon has no intention of honoring their warranty and the lenses in the D3200 are crap, made in China replicas of the more expensive Nikkor lenses. I have had Nikon cameras since the 60's. I will never buy another product from them, and I intend to file complaints with every consumer protection agency I can find until Nikon decides to honor their own warranties.

I spoke to Ralph who advised me not to buy the import model of the Nikon D750 but instead offered to give me a discount on the US model. I received the camera in the mail and immediately saw the camera serial # was an import model! Bait and switch! I also bought an extended battery which turned out to be Chinese crap! I want my money back and NEVER want to deal with this company again! We'll see how long that takes...

I purchased a Nikon Coolpix for work. It worked for a few months. It started having issues holding a charge. We figured it was not being plugged in all the way. A few months back, it stopped working all together. I was finally able to go purchase a new battery. Since the battery comes with some charge on it, it worked just fine. However, after that charge was depleted, the issue with charging the battery once again became apparent. I called Nikon. They are not very friendly to begin with. The agent agrees it is in fact an issue with the camera. However, since I did not call within the first year, I will have to pay to fix whatever is wrong with their product. That's insane. I will not buy, nor recommend anyone else buy any Nikon product. One day they will understand that customer service is a thing.

Nikon Coolpix S9600. Not a bad camera, easy to use and good image quality. 11 months of moderate use and the lens protector/cover failed. Came loose and would not return. Unfortunately the sales assistant claimed it is a regular fault. If so, why has Nikon done nothing about? Spoke to Nikon rep in store and her words were, "It's a bit delicate". Sorry Nikon, too many complaints on the same issue, sort it out.

Bought a Coolpix S6800 in Costco about six months ago. Had the Camera about 3 months and the lens on the camera would not retract and the lens cover would not close. Call Nikon tech support, could not get through after 45 minutes on hold. I got home that night and called again and finally got through. Was told to send the Camera to Precision Camera and Video Repair, Enfield, Ct 06082. Paid my own postage and after two and a half weeks finally received the camera in the mail. That weekend we were going to my grandson birthday party and after three pictures the same thing happened.

Called Nikon repair, spoke to 3 different people wanting a refund or even a credit because the camera is a piece of junk. Finally spoke to the Nikon Supervisor Ernesto and was told it was going to be taken care of right away. The Camera was received on Sept. 7, 2015 and today is Sept. 15, 2015 and still have not received an e-mail. Called and was told they have not processed it yet. Good Luck. Sell your Nikon Stock.

My husband bought this CoolPix S5200 (I picked it out) at Radio Shack for me for Christmas 2013. I used it maybe a handful of times at the most! I didn't like it from the beginning. The users manual was very vague and hard to understand. The pictures it took were mediocre at best for a 16 megapixel camera. About 1.5 years into ownership, I started to receive an lens error. Lens wouldn't open. I read a few other review, quite a few!! Where others had the very same problem! I also read a couple of 'fixes' to try at home eg. setting the camera on a flat surface to turn on which worked. But still intermittently had the same problem but camera was still working. That was a month ago. Also had to replace the battery twice in 1.5 years which is unexceptionable.

Now the camera won't turn on at all! I tried replacing the battery, the charger and cleaning charging ports. It is simply DEAD! So, though not a lot of money to pay for a camera, it is not worth the hassle to send into Nikon, especially considering the reviews on Nikon service. So, I am STUCK with a camera which was used half dozen times and is now no good. 129 down the drain! Not an expensive camera, but for us, who live on a fixed income, I expected to get more than just a year and a half and 6 times use from it. A waste! Stay away from Nikon cameras!

I purchased my Nikon D-5100 around two years ago through Adorama and using it occasionally. It was working well, however, couple of weeks ago built in flash stops working. I tried all options prescribed on the manual, nothing worked. I did communicate with Adorama. They advised to call Nikon. Nikon customer service advised to ship the camera - also advised it may cost between $160 to $240. I checked with a few other local options. I was assured that the flash on Nikon cameras lasted for far longer than two years, and this particular camera may have some manufacturing fault and I would like to see it resolved without paying exorbitant amounts of money for a manufacturing error.

I purchased a Nikon D3300 camera for my wife last Christmas (2014). She has been wanting a new (and better) camera for a few years so she could get more involved in photography. So after finally getting her one she was very happy. The camera takes great pictures and she was very happy. One problem though. After only using it for a short while it failed on New Year's Eve 2015 (just a few weeks after Christmas). After taking a picture, an error message came up indicating to press the shutter button again. Although there were a few other Nikon users at the party, no one know what to do. This resulted in us not taking out annual New Year's Eve party picture.

After a while of not taking pictures, we took it to Best Buy (where it was purchased) and they sent it in for repairs. It came back a few weeks later with (so we were told) a software update, and shutter repair to eliminate the shutter sticking. We were assured that the camera was fixed and we would not have problems with it. My wife took it on vacation and it worked great. A few months later we were using it to document our kids first parachuting jump and the same problem as before happened (the shutter stuck). We lost the opportunity to document that event as well. We took the camera back to Best Buy and were told that since we didn't purchase their extended warranty, we needed to deal with Nikon direct.

I called Nikon today and was told to send the camera into them for repairs. I asked them replace it since this is an on-going problem with the camera. The service person I was talking to said they would not do that. They would only repair it. I then asked "what happens if it fails again" and was told that "the repair would be covered for six months" and I had the remainder of the one year warranty still on the camera. If the problem arose after those times they would not cover it. When I further asked if the camera required another repair within the warranty period - would they then replace it. Again I was told no.

So apparently, if you purchase a bad Nikon camera you are just stuck with it! I do realize that sometimes things just happen and a problem product is sold. It was my hope that a company like Nikon would stand behind their product (as a reputable company would). Apparently I was wrong. I would STRONGLY recommend that if you are considering the purchase of a Nikon camera for yourself or as a gift that you look anywhere else. Pictures are one way that we hold the important memories in our lives close to us and once those events are over we cannot go back to document them with pictures. They are lost forever. A point that Nikon does not seem to agree with.

Nikon apparently he got repair my camera, sent it to me. It was worse than when I sent it in. Send me it was my d700. The customer service is so bad I do not recommend anyone to be put through this. Took me three weeks of handing them so I get refunded my 236.50. They did nothing for my loss of income, it seems they only care about the old mighty dollar.

My next camera will be a Canon 1dx, not a Nikon. I really thought Nikon cares about the customer. I don't recommend anyone to buy Nikon, the product is just down the tubes free who's in 3 weeks of work all they giving me is a little $37 battery. All I ask for is to give me the MD 10 which you can buy at B&H photo for $225 and Nikon since I would just going to refund you, your money. They had to be funny in the money. Anyway to save me to repair on a camera that I never received I would not recommend anyone to buy Nikon. Their customer service is terrible.

During the past 30 year I have earned my living as a professional freelance photographer. Recently, I sold my Canon digital equipment and switched over to Nikon digital equipment. However, I am beginning to feel that perhaps that was an error on my part. I have had several contacts with PSA office staff. I have filled out an application and listed my equipment and serial numbers, I own two professional bodies and five Nikkor Dx lens. I have this office links to my work on Dropbox. The issue seems to be that I do not know anyone that belongs to NPS. I fail to understand what that has to do with my determination of my ability to join the group. When this group first started no one knew anyone that was a member. Canon does not have this qualification.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Headquartered in Tokoyo, Japan, Nikon is a multinational corporation that specializes in images and optics. Though Nikon is most well-known for their cameras, they also manufacture microscopes, ophthalmic lenses and other precision equipment products.

• Nikon Ambassadors: The Nikon Ambassadors are twenty four accomplished photographers who hold workshops, appear at trade shows, teach online classes and otherwise work to showcase the versatility of Nikon products.
  • DSLR camera recommendations: The Nikon website organizes their DSLR cameras by the users’ needs. Whether the consumer is an entry-level user or a professional photographer, the Nikon website makes it easy to find the right camera.
  • Nikon imaging apps: Nikon has developed numerous apps that work with the user’s smartphone and Nikon camera. The Learn & Explore app offers tips for beginners, and Nikon SnapBridge can transfer photos from the camera to the user’s phone automatically. From sharing files to researching lenses, Nikon has plenty of apps at the user’s disposal.
  • Nikon Knowledgebase: Online databases like a glossary of camera terminology or a list of firmware updates are available through the Nikon Knowledgebase. The Knowledgebase is searchable through key phrases, products or categories.
  • Nikon School: Numerous affordable courses are available online and in-person. The Nikon website has details and schedules for users to find courses near them. These classes are subject to availability.
  • Best for Nikon cameras are best for photography enthusiasts who value device interconnectivity.

Compare Camera Brands