Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.21/5

Konica/Minolta Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Konica/Minolta?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Konica/Minolta?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I bought this product last year in May ’17. Product Sr No is A8A6041009925. This product worked for only 3-4 months in last 1.5 years. From last 8 months, it is a wastage for me completely 'cause service centre is charging 30k+ for repairing it. And this is not the 1st time, In the 1st 6 months this machine broke down 2 times and service centre took 2 months in repairing. After that (once warranty completed) this machine again broke done in March and I complained for repairing. My complaint No is ** but no use. No one visited to repair it.

Again, complained in April (Complaint No is **) and this time one came to my office and took 1 month to identify the issue. After that In June I communicated that you need to pay 30k+ amount if you need this machine work (without any guarantee). I really don't know how to react on this quotation. I feel that dealer have fooled me completely. I never never never suggest anyone to go with this product or even I will be happy if I say with any product with this company. You will never get worth of money.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We signed a contract for 5 years to lease a copier. They kept increasing 10% on our lease every year. When we questioned their practice, they said the contract allows them to do it without informing us. It is a very shady and disappointing practice. We are stuck with another 4 months on the lease and can't wait for it to be over. Will never use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

As a small business owner I wholly recommend NEVER signing a copier lease with Konica-Minolta. The customer service is horrific, in so far as it's non-existent and downright cold, crude & rude. Stay, stay away from this company, you'll lose your shirt if you sign a copier lease. Konica-Minolta cares not the least in your business success. Konica-Minolta customer service is most unhelpful, the copiers are constantly problematic and lease and per copy costs are not just expensive, but "criminally" expensive.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

TWO YEARS ago we canceled our contact and got emails to confirm the cancelation. We don't even use this printer, we bought it out. Well in the mail about 7 weeks ago I get an office bill that we owe $259.24 for the printer/copies. I called customer service. Spoke to someone that barely even knew how to speak and had no idea what I was talking about. I emailed customer service 3 times and no one person even acknowledge that I had wrote them and lets get to the bottom of this. I even cc'd Paul ** who is the territory manager. No response. I finally called today and explained how do you send a bill (first time bill EVER) that we owe money from 2015. ARE YOU SERIOUS! She could not even explain. Anyways I paid it but let me tell you BE CAREFUL!!! They have no idea what customer service is.

Original review: July 6, 2016

Service is very poor. My machine is out of order since from June 2015, but no service available in the heart of Jammu city, so I recommend to everyone to pls don't buy any product from Konica/Minolta. I have a very bad experience with it, so pls be aware of buying Konica products.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

Customer service was not satisfactory. Many service visits were needed during the 3 year contract. Lastly they make you pay $500-700 to ship your printer back at your own cost when you are done!!! Worst printer experience ever. Don't trust them.

Original review: June 1, 2015

My contract was to be renewed in January 2015 and I have been calling Konica/Minolta since October and NO one will ever call you back. They will just renew your contract without ever notifying you and you have NO choice but to pay whatever increase they want to stick you with. I am very upset with their LACK of customer NO SERVICE. DO NOT ever buy a Konica/Minolta product.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2014

Attention to all who are looking to purchase Konica Minolta BizHub machines from a guy named John **. I tried to do business with this man. What a crock & headache after headache!!! The machine he delivered was scratched & dented. It took a week for him to network it with my computers, wouldn't work. He kept charging me for equipment I did not need. He has no professionalism. Smelled of cheap cigars & I thought he was having a heart attack one day while tinkering with the machine. I think it's horrible that somebody like this is representing such a large, well known company. You can find more information about this menace on Craigslist (Sacramento, Folsom, Charlotte, Greenville, SC) & a business called Fidelity Business Systems in Folsom, CA. I do wonder if they have business licenses to represent themselves?!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2012

Our office purchased a Konica Minolta Biz Hub C220 one year ago. Since installation, there is a lining problem which was noticed and informed on day one. In reply, the installation engineer suggested in consultation with his boss that the lining problem would automatically be sorted out after completion of 2500-3000 pages of printing. To date, the same problem is being faced and for that. I have been losing a great business which has been intimated time and again to the concerned personnel of IECS (from where I bought the machine). Basically, it was a defective product and they knew it all. They misguided me to make the money and save their company. As a layman, one should not counter but to equal the voice with engineer. This points that they got the benefit out of that. To date, despite twice visit of engineers from IECS, problem has not been solved

When contacted over phone, the concerned personnel of Konica Minolta in India are not able to give any solution to the problem. I placed multiple service calls to IECS, country head of India like Mr. DN **, Rajeev, Kaushal, Ekta, Shiv **, Kamal, Akshay **, Sudhhir **, etc. Also, Japan office. More than 200 emails and 500 telephone calls had already been given. They are not sure of the problem. Sometimes they ask to change something and after sometime saying to change other spare parts. Even they are confused about what to do. No one seemed to bother or able to fix the problem. This has been an ongoing issue for the past one year. As of today's date, our machine has been in ideal condition for three months. We only got 30,000 copies from the machine. Today is September 2, 2012. Multiple calls have been made to the service manager, country head, IECS guys and sales manager, Japan office, etc. No one has given satisfactory answer. They are just playing like cat and dog. A few repairmen have come out but can't fix the issue. The service to fix the issue is the worst service you will ever experience.

I will never stop letting as many businesses as I can know what a horrible company this is. I know that they are treating other businesses this way and there are a lot of them that probably allow them to treat them so poorly. I have spent a lot of money on this, but Konica Minolta is still trying to escape from its commitments. What a disgusting company and extremely poor customer service/support. They get zero satisfaction in my opinion. Loss of valuable time dealing with false commitments.

Original review: March 22, 2012

Our office purchased a Konica Minolta Biz Hub C451 three years ago. For the first two months, the machine jammed multiple times daily. I placed multiple service calls. No one seemed to be able to fix the problem. After showing one of the repairmen the log we kept of all the jams that had occurred, Konica Minolta finally replaced the defective feeder on my brand new machine. This has been an ongoing issue for the past three years. This machine has broken down more times that I can take the time to list.

As of today's date, our machine has been broken since February 24, 2012. Today is March 23, 2012. Multiple calls have been made to the service manager, VP and sales manager. No one has called me back. A few repairmen have come out but no one can fix the issue and no one seems to even care if they do or not. The last guy who came out actually stuck a piece of wadded up paper in an area that may be causing the problem. This has not remedied the issue. I now have a taped up, paper wadded up fix for this machine. Please do not buy a Konica Minolta machine if you are from Michigan. The service to fix the issue is the worst service you will ever experience.

Konica/Minolta Company Information