Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.24/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Konica/Minolta Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Konica/Minolta?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Konica/Minolta?

Original review: May 28, 2020

As a small business owner I strongly recommend NOT signing any lease agreements or service contracts with Konica/Minolta. They are literally getting away with legally stealing your money. You are better off purchasing the equipment new and calling someone for repairs as needed. Once you sign they will not change anything on the lease/service agreement even though they say the copier counts are adjustable. We are nearly at the end of our lease. We were told on day 1 that we would be able to adjust the copy allowances according to our usage as we went along. Not true. We used more copies than we anticipated and have over paid more than $200 a month because of this for 5 years.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

Their sales people are going around telling lies to sign contracts and after you sign, they stop replying to your messages or emails. They tell you something and 800# customer service tells you something else. Never again....

Get buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Stay away from this company. Other companies substantially better. Konica provided a photocopier that did not work. Technician left photocopier on premises completed torn apart for months. Never fixed but expected full payment of lease. Lease paid in full and they keep sending invoices for amount above the lease which was paid in full notwithstanding photocopier did not work. There are many companies that are much better to do business with. Stay away.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Never purchase this product. Very bad experience..please don't purchase after raising complain then also not resolving any problem of machine and not even visiting place. Engineer only ask "Whats your problem". Thats it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

If I could give no stars I would. This company is terrible, the "fine print" of their leases is ridiculous. They make the entire process of returning a machine convoluted and drawn out and have terrible customer service. Their machines constantly break, they are disorganized, it takes days to get a tech out to service a machine. You cannot run a business when your printer/copier/fax is down for days. They refuse to replace your machine with a functioning one even after you've had 3 different techs attempt to "fix" the machine over the course of 2 weeks because it keeps breaking.

They give you misinformation. We returned 1 machine and were told at the time the second machine could be returned once the contract ended with 30 days notice. When we provided the 30 days notice we were informed via faxed letter 3 days after we sent our initial intent to terminate that we were required to give a minimum of 90 days notice. It takes them weeks to "process" your intent to end service, I have no idea why that is considering all they do is send you a list of "approved" shipping companies you have to pay to send the machine back to them. During their drawn out and convoluted "processing" time they are still charging you for having the machine. Do not get lease your office equipment from them, they're crooks. They're quick to charge you for anything/everything but slow to provide any sort of support services.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I have been battling with Konica to properly credit my account for 6 months now. It seems like the whole department has a culture of incompetence and little concern with accomplishing a task. The time and effort put forth by my team and I has been incredible. Their solution is to have me take the time to investigate and copy all my checks cashed by them instead of Konica taking the time and effort to investigate it themselves. I cannot wait for my contract to be up. My recommendation is to not even think of them for your office.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Fax feature poorly programmed. Having followed the posted instructions on how to send the fax at an office, I get a partial printout of my document along with unintelligible results of the fax; that is to say, if it was successfully received or not.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I am managing 13 color and 12 black biz hubs and the service is completely dependent upon the tech dispatched to provide service on these machines. One is outstanding while the other is just the opposite. I reached out to their manager to say I would rather not see the creepy tech but he talked over me and didn't hear a word I said. My experience with support is much the same as the manager. Instead of interfacing with me she referred me to a webpage for help. Yes these machines work but they will never be used to their envisioned potential.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We leased a bizhub and the corresponding service agreement for our company about two years ago. For the first year the copier worked fairly well with only a few service interruptions. The following year the problems became more frequent and longer lead times as parts needed to be replaced. We found that the service center did not have a good supply of the parts that generally go bad on these machines and consequently, we had to wait 3-5 days for the parts to come in and it usually took a couple of days to schedule the tech to come and install the replacement parts.

The most recent breakdown happened on 8/28, the tech came out on 8/31 and ordered parts, another tech came out to install the parts and they were wrong, at which point he ordered another part. It is now 9/18 and we are getting the runaround from the service tech on the status of the newest replacement part. We are going on 3 weeks without a copy machine. This example is just one of the many issues we have had with Konica Minolta's extremely lackluster service. If you have options in the copy machine market, I would advise against Konica.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I bought this product last year in May ’17. Product Sr No is A8A6041009925. This product worked for only 3-4 months in last 1.5 years. From last 8 months, it is a wastage for me completely 'cause service centre is charging 30k+ for repairing it. And this is not the 1st time, In the 1st 6 months this machine broke down 2 times and service centre took 2 months in repairing. After that (once warranty completed) this machine again broke done in March and I complained for repairing. My complaint No is ** but no use. No one visited to repair it.

Again, complained in April (Complaint No is **) and this time one came to my office and took 1 month to identify the issue. After that In June I communicated that you need to pay 30k+ amount if you need this machine work (without any guarantee). I really don't know how to react on this quotation. I feel that dealer have fooled me completely. I never never never suggest anyone to go with this product or even I will be happy if I say with any product with this company. You will never get worth of money.

Konica/Minolta Company Information