GoPro

• 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Camera Brands

Research top Camera Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with GoPro:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

GoPro has a very nice performance. I mainly use it by putting it on my helmet and recording myself do bike tricks. One of the premium options on the market. I think that the price is a considerable amount based on its performance. From my experience there isn't a cheaper option on the market that can come close to the performance of the GoPro. To me it looks like a high quality, well built camera. It isn't about the looks. Just like the saying don't judge a book by its cover. I personally have the Hero4 GoPro and I think it is a decent size. I don't think they can make it any smaller and have it still perform as good as it does.

It worked just like I said it would and the quality of the picture was outstanding. It was better than I thought it would record and we have told all of our friends and family. It was a little high in price but it was worth it in the end. If the price does goes down however I would like to own another one for another child and I would buy and give for gifts. It looks classy and it's not too big and bulky. Would be nice if they could make it a little smaller so it doesn't get knocked off as easy. I think they could make the Gopro a lot smaller. This one is ok but a smaller one would be better for all uses. It does kind of stick up too high on dirt bike helmets.

The camera was awesome to use. The experience was a lot of fun. I like exploring so the camera was great to use during my trips. I love to keep my memories. The cost was great for the type of camera it is. I really enjoyed using the camera. I like keeping the memories. And the cost was amazing. The appearance of the camera was sleek and lovely. I like carrying it around. And I love to take pictures in public. The people comment a lot on it. The size was good. Loved it. Couldn't ask for better. It is small. Easy to carry around. Thanks a lot! BEST CAMERA EVER.

I'm a big time snowboarder and I always try to explain to people how it feels to snowboard and what I do and ever since GoPro came out and I was able to buy one I now can share all my videos online with friends and family. It is awesome. When GoPros first came out is when I purchased mine and they were the first of its kind so it was a little spendy but it was well worth it and I would buy another one even if it was more expensive. I love how convenient it is, how small it is, the carrying device that came with it and how durable it is. You could not ask for a better product. I had mine for 5 & a half years now. Like I said before it is so convenient and small you can bring it anywhere with you. It doesn't take up a bunch of space. It's not heavy to be caring it around everywhere. You don't even know this is there but it comes in handy so many different times.

I would recommend this brand especially when you want to video record your adventures. Be it land, water or air, gopro is perfect for it. Always high quality and not shaky. I would recommend this base on value. Although it is a little expensive, it is truly worth the price. Quality product and features are amazing. I would recommend this based on appearance. It is very handy which allows you to carry it lightly and conveniently wherever you go. I like how small it is yet delivers a very good quality. Sizewise I would recommend GoPro. It is perfect to bring on any adventures you'll be doing in your life. Very handy and easy to carry and store.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoPro?

It is simple and easy to use with no big amount of buttons to try to figure out and takes high quality pictures. I use it for outdoors and it is very durable. It costs about what you would think something like this should cost but some stores are cheaper than others so people needs to shop around. It look fine for what it is. Small and compact and very easy to keep up with. Most people would like something like this item. Even small children can use it, and it works very well.

When you use the video it's like you are watching it in real life. The picture is crystal clear. It's like you are watching the event happening right then. The video is worth what you pay for it. It has the clear picture and sound for everyone to watch the stuff like they are there where it happened. It's small enough to carry and hold in your hand easy and can play on any tv. The color is good. Anyone can use it enough if they have a large or small hand. The screen is big enough to watch.

The GoPro is good. I like how it works. I like how it functions. It takes good pictures. And it is a good price for the GoPro. The GoPro has had great reviews on it. Family has liked it. The value of the GoPro is great. The go pro has a good flash. The appearance of the GoPro is awesome. It looks stylish and the color of it is good. Lots of people have it and they say it is a nice pretty stylish GoPro. I like the size of the GoPro. It is small enough to fit in a purse and it is easy to handle. Not big at all. The size of it is fancy to use anywhere.

It works fantastic. It is easy to use and has a great lens. The recording and video is vivid and has an excellent picture. It works great for on-the-move activity. I would highly recommend any GoPro camera. It is a fantastic way to capture live action and memories. It is a way to share experiences. The appearance is great. It is small enough to mount. It is comfortable to wear while on the go. There are so many accessories to make it a perfect fit. The size is just right. It doesn't get in the way of activity. It fits nicely in place and it is like it isn't even there. I think the size is perfect.

Great performance in such small package. Will likely outlast most people! It will continue to last as long as possible. Charging is just a breeze if you do manage to go longer! The best on the market for the price! Absolutely no alternative in the industry. With its sleek design and performance you won't look further than the GoPro. Its small and modern design will never go unnoticed. Several accessories are available to give it your own personal touch to make it stand out even more! Be careful! This device is small but durable! You will be able to fit this in the most coziest of places. With its industrial design it may even add to your style!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

GoPro manufactures action cameras that give amateur photographers access to professional photography angles. They are mountable and are built for versatile use in extreme conditions.

• GoPro Hero: The Hero line of GoPro cameras is the main fixture of the company. These cameras can be outfitted with a number of mounts that cater to the user’s activity.
  • GoPro community: Due to GoPro’s popularity, there are a wealth of uploaded user videos and photographs to give consumers an idea of what GoPro offers. There are also numerous apps and devices that work with GoPro cameras from third-party manufacturers. GoPro’s website has a comprehensive list of these devices.
  • Omni sphere array: The GoPro Omni is a spherical camera array designed to capture 360-degree footage. These spherical videos can be experienced in GoPro VR, a virtual reality program in development to work with VR headsets.
  • App support: The GoPro App works with laptops and mobile devices to edit and share photos and videos as well as to control the user’s GoPro camera remotely. Other apps, like GoPro Quik and GoPro Splice, simplify the editing process for a more user-friendly experience.
  • Karma drone: Currently in development is GoPro’s Karma drone. The drone will give the user access to an aerial perspective, and the device is reported to shoot footage in 4K high definition.
  • Best for GoPro is best for athletes and active users who want to record sports and other activities.

Compare Camera Brands