Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.58/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Fuji Reviews

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

It is simple to use. The film is of good quality and it is easy to remove the film from the camera if you are using a disposable one. The digital camera's photo quality is great too. I can navigate through it fairly easy and the features on the camera can help enhance your photo to your wishes. I value it a lot and it looks very stylish. I think others will see the camera as something of high quality because it's compact in size but comes with many features. You can change the lighting, turn off or turn on flash if you need to and that'll help with the picture quality. You can also zoom in or zoom out if you need get a good view and you don't wanna stand too close or too far from the subject. Also, the camera is made of durable materials. The lens is well protected and won't scratch unless it's deliberate. I've never dropped my camera but it'll most likely survive the fall and be okay to use.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

It isn't overly expensive but it also shows in its quality. If it was more expensive it probably would have better quality. But I bought it a while ago. For the time it was decent quality and since then the quality has dramatically improved and it is cost effective which is nice. It works well for beginners and people who must want to capture memories. It makes pictures that you can be proud to show off but it's not for professional use. The camera has survived 4 kids, multiple vacations, and tons of family events. It's been banged around in a diaper bag, dropped and left outside overnight and still works fine.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

It works very well and takes excellent pictures with high quality every time! Very easy to use and operate! It has a lot of fun and very useful functions. It also has many different options for different time of the days or night when you can take beautiful better quality pictures! It is very durable and well made! The camera is very well priced, too! You get a lot more value for your money! Very helpful customer service and support from the company! The quality is outstanding and well worth the money! I highly recommend this camera to anyone that is wanting a great camera!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

Fuji camera has very easy functionality. No long loading after each picture plus the multiple snapshots give a beautiful resolution. Everything is clear with no fogginess. Also you can write on screen, has slow mother recording, red eye removal and multiple zoom. All these functions make the camera that much dapper. So smooth to keep everything in order. I've dropped it many many times. My camera is flowing on all gears. It hasn't had a hiccup with one function. It is very very durable. I would recommend it to anyone who does a lot of moving. The cam compared to other cameras is the best. I would rather buy a Fuji than a Polaroid any day. Its value is second to none. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

This was new high tech for me with options that I was not familiar with, filters, zooming options and the such. After some research and trial and error I found it to be fun with very pleasant results. The endless possibilities with this products capabilities outweighed the cost bar none, certainly made an amateur produce professional results. The features of many filters, zooming and lighting options available at fingers reach made it possible to have full attention on subjects, rather than fumbling with knobs. I was careful not to ever have to test the durability, however just the feel of it all, would have withstood weather, drops, and all around shaking about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fuji?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

User friendly and gets out the red eye. It is small so it can fit in your hand easily and the screen is a nice size for being a small camera. Was in sale because it was last year's model. Not much difference between the newer model to mine. Also got a tripod with it which is sturdy and so useful for family photos. Instruction were very easy to understand. I have used all the features and am amazed at how great the pictures turned out. Strong camera for how little it is. I have accidentally dropped the camera on the cement and nothing broke on it. I was so happy. This is a great camera.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

It takes great pictures. When taking pictures of people it has a setting that takes the picture once they smile. It is easy to use and to upload pictures. It cost around 120.00 and came with a case, sd card, tripod, and strap. It is good quality for the money and takes great pictures. I have used it for school pictures like dances, soccer games, and prom. The camera has great zoom feature, red eye feature, flash, and more. It is easy to use and does a great job. It can take videos and panorama views. It is easy enough for anyone to use. It seems to be very durable as it gets left in the car all the time. It has fallen off the table once or twice without incident.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

The Fuji camera was fast and produced amazing photos. Easy to use and a great warranty just in case it breaks. I love the camera and its features. It has a macro Zoom which allowed me to take close-up pictures of things and distort the background. It is priceless because it can do so many different things and it works so well when you don't really have a great picture. For a beginner I would recommend this camera to anybody that was looking for a high-quality camera that was able to do just about any of the things that the higher-priced camera would do.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I really enjoyed using this camera. It wasn't too bulky or heavy. I was able to instruct my 6 year old nephew on how to use it and it's affordable. Great quality for the price. It's the best. I'm looking to purchase another one for my YouTube videos because I love the camera so much. The camera has great features. The zoom is great it also includes a digital display which I love. I really like the quality. It's lovely. It is durable. My nephew dropped it on concrete and it still works just as well as the day I bought it. This camera is kid friendly.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The camera has different picture modes for different times of day. I like how there is also a portrait mode as well. It connects to my computer as well! I am able to upload pictures easily. It took good quality photos and I had fun using it. It was only $150 and for the price the sound quality and picture are excellent! It's good for taking night pictures too with flash, so it's a good value and I would recommend it to friends. I would like to buy my own sometimes because I was just using a friend's.

Fuji Company Information