Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5

Fuji Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fuji?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fuji?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

I have a Fuji Finepix from 12 years ago, 15x optical zoom, on 4 AA batteries. It still works great and it has been taken on over 20 trips overseas. Amazing durability, and the sunset photos it produces rival DSLRs costing 5 times more.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I've found the Fuji Instax Wide 300 instant camera to be very well made, quite efficient and easy to use. There's a threaded tripod socket, plus an automatic flash for use in low light settings. Rotating the lens ring changes the dual range focus setting. The photos the camera produces always turn out great. It's like a trip back in time to the days of instant pictures all over again.

Get buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

FinePix was a very goof proof camera. I took it to Alaska on a cruise. The pictures, especially of the fantastic scenery were clear even after having it enlarged to poster size print. I would recommend this brand of cameras to even the most inexperienced novice.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I have found Fuji to be reliable no matter which style you prefer. I trusted their quality with my most precious memories, pictures of my children as they grew in the 80s, and now with my grandchildren.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I just ordered today like an hour ago the instax mini 9 because it was stated that it is only for $.01. I hurriedly ordered it and screen captured everything. I trusted them because of their name. And when I placed the order the price changed. They charged me $57.16. It is a scam because they have hidden charges. I hope your CEO can read this and will read this.

I contacted Fujifilm right away to get my order cancelled and refunded since only 5 minutes had passed. But the representative whom I chatted with told me that it will take 15-20 business days. How come? I just placed the order and you took my money for just a second and you cannot give it back right away?! Then the rep also told me to have common sense. Like duh??? On the website it does not state anywhere that there will be extra charges or hidden charges. It does not show as well when I'm about to place my order. You didn't even give a heads up. It's not that much but for me it is. I worked hard for it not only for you to steal. That's my money, my hard work and my TRUST that I gave you and you took. This will serve as a lesson for me. I know. I was always a fan of Fujifilm but now, I am not. I don't trust you anymore. I won't and I can't. As long as my refund will not be processed yet or I still haven't received my money, I can't thank you yet.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I purchased a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 film camera in summer 2014, used it for the summer, & put it away. I just brought it out to use it after buying new film, replaced the batteries, and tried to turn it on. The camera wouldn't turn on so I called customer service & was told that their camera's wirings just go faulty sometimes and that they can't fix it or replace it, it would be $40 + tax and S&H to get a new one.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I recently purchased the Fuji GFX50s plus a Fuji GF 23mm 4.0 lens and a Fuji GF 63mm 2.8 lens. After having taken shots with the Fuji GF 63mm 2.8 lens for some hours, changing to the Fuji GF 23mm 4.0 and taking also shots for some hours, the camera with the 23mm on it got stuck with the error message "turn camera off and on again." I followed this instruction but the failure remained. All right, I went to my local Fuji dealer the next day and showed him the issue which still was there. We also tried the "failed" 23mm lens on another GFX body with the same result ("turn camera on and off again"). So the failure actually travelled with the 23mm lens. The Fuji dealer changed the 23mm lens back and gave me instantly a new one. Days later the same issue happened again ("turn camera on and off again"), again with the 23mm lens on it. And again after having 63mm lens on it before and exchanged later with 23mm lens. Same result.

Went back to the Fuji dealer, he confirmed there is an issue with the 23mm lens again. In the meantime the analysis result from Fuji about the previously failed 23mm lens came in ("no issue, it is working"). I filed in now my GFX body and also the 2nd failed 23mm lens. Days later same feedback from Fuji ("no issue, it is working"). Both me and the Fuji dealer experienced this issue, it was also taped and shared with Fuji.

I am currently extremely pissed, my camera and 23mm is still at Fuji for checks but Fuji has no clue what is the problem. I will give Fuji some more days and refund the camera then together with the lenses I bought. Yes, I am very, very angry and disappointed about Fuji and their incompetent local team here. Is that the so-called great service of Fuji? I am sorry, this is on the level of a low budget camera manufacturer from China. So keep your hands away from the Fuji GFX, it seems too unstable and (more ugly) even Fuji has no clue about their own system. Is there anyone who has the same horrible experience with the Fuji GFX in combination with 63mm and 23mm lenses?

Original review: May 26, 2017

I consider myself fairly brand loyal. I have now purchased two x-series cameras from Fujifilm and have been very happy with function, features, and image quality. I wanted to stay with Fujifilm. However, with each camera I have experienced software bugs/issues that required repair within the first several months, and with each camera I have had to drive two hours to the nearest repair center in Mississauga Ontario, waited months without a camera while repairs are being completed, and only received it back when my warranty was nearly up. An X-M1 I purchased would not send images over WiFi, and an X-A3 would freeze in playback until I removed the battery.

Fujifilm allows repair customers to view the status of their repairs on a website, after 5 weeks mine appears to be "waiting for an estimate approval". I take this to mean that it is waiting for someone to verify that the date on the receipt was less than 12 months ago to validate the warranty. It has taken 5 weeks to match a date. So disappointed. I currently own 3 Fujifilm lenses and was saving up for a Fujifilm XT2, however, I am now carefully considering selling my Fujifilm system and "jumping ship''. I'm terrified to sink more money into a system that will come with software issues and leave me without a primary camera for months.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Fuji Finepix S4000 has been consistently, the best camera I have ever owned. Outstanding and perfect images; I have won photo competitions with this camera. It is simple to use, and takes excellent photos. This camera takes better pictures than my wife's professional Nikon. The ability to use regular batteries or rechargeables means you will never be caught short. The 14 megapixel image sensor and built-in multifocus lens means you will not miss the moment, either. I have made enlargements up to 11 x 14 without a problem, and have won competitions with this camera (The judges and other contestants were chagrined when they discovered that this camera had beat out their $3000 equipment.). I have found Fujifilm cameras to be of excellent quality, and I always carry this one with me instead of my Nikon.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Easy to operate and image quality is clear and very sharp. Good bang for my buck. Have enjoyed this camera for the past several years. I now have a phone camera that surpasses the quality of any camera I have ever owned. Would definitely purchase another Fuji if it is needed.

Fuji Company Information