Fuji

Compare Camera Brands

Research top Camera Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This was new high tech for me with options that I was not familiar with, filters, zooming options and the such. After some research and trial and error I found it to be fun with very pleasant results. The endless possibilities with this products capabilities outweighed the cost bar none, certainly made an amateur produce professional results. The features of many filters, zooming and lighting options available at fingers reach made it possible to have full attention on subjects, rather than fumbling with knobs. I was careful not to ever have to test the durability, however just the feel of it all, would have withstood weather, drops, and all around shaking about.

User friendly and gets out the red eye. It is small so it can fit in your hand easily and the screen is a nice size for being a small camera. Was in sale because it was last year's model. Not much difference between the newer model to mine. Also got a tripod with it which is sturdy and so useful for family photos. Instruction were very easy to understand. I have used all the features and am amazed at how great the pictures turned out. Strong camera for how little it is. I have accidentally dropped the camera on the cement and nothing broke on it. I was so happy. This is a great camera.

It takes great pictures. When taking pictures of people it has a setting that takes the picture once they smile. It is easy to use and to upload pictures. It cost around 120.00 and came with a case, sd card, tripod, and strap. It is good quality for the money and takes great pictures. I have used it for school pictures like dances, soccer games, and prom. The camera has great zoom feature, red eye feature, flash, and more. It is easy to use and does a great job. It can take videos and panorama views. It is easy enough for anyone to use. It seems to be very durable as it gets left in the car all the time. It has fallen off the table once or twice without incident.

I really enjoyed using this camera. It wasn't too bulky or heavy. I was able to instruct my 6 year old nephew on how to use it and it's affordable. Great quality for the price. It's the best. I'm looking to purchase another one for my YouTube videos because I love the camera so much. The camera has great features. The zoom is great it also includes a digital display which I love. I really like the quality. It's lovely. It is durable. My nephew dropped it on concrete and it still works just as well as the day I bought it. This camera is kid friendly.

I have had my Fuji film FinePix S6000 digital camera for at least 6 years and I think about 9 years but I can't exactly remember. It is still working great, is easy to use and takes great pictures all by itself in auto mode. All I have to do is arrange the subject and push the button. I can take incredible close ups with the super macro setting. If my group of friends is getting together someone always says, "bring your camera", because my photos turn out so well. My daughter knows how to use the many other features so is able to take pictures like a pro and there are loads of settings for taking night pictures and filtered pictures etc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fuji?

Beautiful exposure and amazing focus, I love the vibrancy it captures. Nothing else like it. Best camera I've used in a long long time. It's not too much but not so inexpensive that it's cheaply made. The lens is great and the camera is very well made. Extra lenses can get expensive but are unnecessary for what I use the camera for. The features are super useful. Different exposures, amazing focus and such great weight. I could hold it all day long and not have a problem. This camera won't ever fail!!! It's lightweight and durability is awesome. I may never buy another camera again. I love it.

A digital camera with several options in lighting, face recognition, and zoom. Takes very clear pictures with no movement visible in photo. Has a long battery life, rechargeable, with USB inputs, cable included. Also comes with memory card, capable of storing 800 photos. This is an entry level digital camera, point and shoot, with no auxiliary attachments available. This price point is very competitive with others in its category, well worth it for nonprofessional photography. This camera features several lighting options for day, night, indoor and outdoor. It also has a 4x zoom for up close shots. It comes with USB capabilities, cable included, to easily transfer photos to a computer for printing. This camera is a great choice for everyday, on the go photography. It has a solid casing, removable battery and comes supplied with battery charger. It works well in any conditions.

This is a great camera. The zoom is great and surpasses others. I also love the settings and the option to buy filters for my camera. I took it with me to the Grand Canyon and it took a beating, and still works great. I think the price could be a little less but I guess for the quality you are getting a great deal for the product value. I would recommend to anyone who does a lot of outdoor photography. I would like to see maybe more features added on. Like to switch to record video to photograph. I like a feature that would be easier to toggle from feature to feature. Overall I am very satisfied with the features. Very durable. I took a week-long adventure rafting down the Grand Canyon and this camera was literally thrown around and exposed to misty water constantly, and this is my main camera 2 years later.

Clear shots, user-friendly, easily viewable, great for both action photography and basic use, and easy to edit and alter settings. Highly satisfied with the features of my camera. The value for this product is excellent... wide variety of price points and good price for product and accessories. It is also easy to find at both big box retailers and specialty shops. Have had no issues with durability, even with very active use. Holds up for regular use and extensive travel schedules. Very pleased with Fuji and would purchase this brand again.

Ease of use is amazing, pictures come out clear and filters are wonderful. On-camera editing is absolutely one of the best features of this camera. The effects produce a one of a kind picture. Amazing camera for landscape shooting. The value you get with a Fuji camera is amazing. Priced at one hundred dollars cheaper than top name brands, yet you are still able to have the same and sometimes better picture quality. The zoom quality on the camera could use a little work, but the macro setting is perfect for those up close shots. The face define feature makes taking portraits in both low light and bright light settings easy. I have owned my Fuji for seven years now, but I never had any problems whatsoever with it. Considering I take between 150 to 200 pics in a weeks time, that is a lot of wear and tear on a camera, but mine works the same as it did the first day I used it.

Charges fast and takes great looking pictures, much better than my phone. The pictures are pretty much photographer level quality. Very pleased I purchased this camera. Bit pricey but worth it if you love taking lasting photos or travel a lot with your family. We take cruises fairly often and this camera is the one we always make sure to take with us. Great zoom, great quality, fast charging, overall great camera. Fuji is a great camera brand, I love mine and would not trade it for any other camera, others simply just don't match it. I have dropped it twice and there's no visible damage, so I would say it is very durable. We had another camera from Polaroid and it stopped working, which is why we bought this one.

This product is very affordable and the size of it is small enough and light enough to carry around all day. The quality of the pictures for this type of product came out fantastic. I purchased the small disposable waterproof camera and for the type of product this is, the value was very good and there's no extra charge of buying film because the film is included. Since it was a small disposable waterproof camera came with film already in it, it didn't have any extra features besides the choice of lighting. Even though this was a plastic small disposable camera it was very durable. My children were able to use it and even then it was dropped it was fine.

I've used this camera for years. It's never failed me. Takes quality photos with ease. Auto focus works great. Zoom stays clear for a reasonable distance. It's a very affordable and worth the price. The quality photos are better than you'd expect. I've seen other cameras that are way more expensive without producing quality of this camera. The memory cards are very reasonably priced as well. The zoom is easy to use while trying to focus and the auto focus works quickly enough to not miss a chance at an amazing picture. The different settings make it easier to capture the type of picture you're looking for. I've been using this camera for over 10 years. From family pictures to live action events and everything in between. I've taken it on many hikes and trails.

I love this camera. It works amazingly and keeps a really good charge. It also has an amazing flash and filter. I would recommend it to anyone especially someone new to cameras. The money value was amazing for what it does and how easy it is to use. I got it at Walmart for a really good price. You can also find on Amazon. The features on it are amazing. You can change all the colors and filters, flash or anything. Great for indoor or outdoor use. Also has a ton of accessories. The durability is amazing. It's been knocked off a table by a rambunctious 2-year old and it was perfectly fine. Good quality for the sample price.

I would definitely recommend it. I like Fuji the best. I have used others but this one is my favorite. It is good. It never gave me any problems. The features on it were good and clear. I never had any issues with it. It definitely was durable because I do remember dropping it a few times and it still worked. I know that if I had any other camera it probably would have malfunctioned and stopped working.

It capture what was looked for. The outcome was one desired. Overall more than adequate results, which I and all recipients of photos were more than pleased with. Fuji is an excellent brand. Valuable to capture those moments where you wanted to create something into a momento. Helped save a lot of memories to cherish for all time. Some short timed as well. The features weren't all cared for. Just to get the job done and that was it. Capture my moment and I thank you for it later on down the line. Dropped hundreds of time and still functioned, one of the best things about it. Especially in the act now moments, the camera came through for me.

A basic digital camera with a limited zoom. Very functional, compact, and accessible. The camera was used for close up and distance photos in a variety of locations. The camera turned out to be extremely valuable to myself and my family. The price of the camera was very reasonable and its performance exceeded my expectations. I couldn't take Sports Illustrated level sports photos, but the clarity from my camera was good enough for my purposes. The camera proved, rather unexpectedly, to be extremely durable. My wife and I dropped the camera on numerous occasions and it never impacted the operability of the camera.

It took really good pictures. The color was very pretty. It made it look like you were really there again. I think this is the best camera I have ever had. The value was good. I would recommend this camera to anyone who looking for a camera to just take simple but great photos. If you want a professional photographer this may not be the camera choice but if it's just simple photos this the camera fit you. The features were good. They had neat things you could do with it. You could draw something on the picture if you wanted to. The durability was great. I dropped it once and it didn't crack or anything. I mean I wouldn't recommend dropping it to prove it but if you accidentally did I don't think it would hurt it very much.

It was a digital camera and the very first I ever owned. I was very happy with its performance and the pictures which we had printed. I would definitely think about purchasing another camera by this manufacturer. I only paid $200 for the phone when digital cameras were a bit expensive and so I think it was a good value. I was very happy with its performance. It was basic digital phone but it had enough features to satisfy me because I am not a professional photographer and I like the camera to do the work for me. It lasted for a few years and I think that was sufficient for the price I paid for the camera. I was ready to upgrade when it started to have problems.

Great... easy to use, good quality pictures and video. Portable. Good battery life. Lightweight. Many features and accessories for this camera. My camera is invaluable due to the ability to capture every moment in my sons life. Definitely an asset to my family and life. We couldn't live without those moments. Lots of features including wide and regular angle lenses, zoom and filters. Even has the capability of cropping and changing the colors in the photos. I am very satisfied with this camera as it has never malfunctioned and works great all the time. It's user friendly. I would recommend this camera to anyone.

Performed in low light, motion, and various other scenarios extremely well. The images came out clear, with minimal to no blur depending on the rate of speed and object was moving while taking the picture. For the durability and performance, the price was fair. Many other brands of the same quality were competitively priced but did not have the presentation this one did. At the time, objects in motion on digital cameras left a blur. The features on this helped reduce it dramatically along with great low light features. I took this camera everywhere and it lasted through extremely rough terrains and weather, along with two kids who kept stealing it to play with it.

Fuji film Z33WP, interesting and easy/simple to use. Microphone captures great sound quality, playback is great considering the size of the speaker, several different modes plus built in editing features. Great for recording storms outside, underwater use. Recording experiences outside "starts raining, no worry it's waterproof =] ". Built in editing options, diff. camera modes/timers/views/etc. zoom in and out. Seems pretty durable. I've dropped it a 2 or 3 times, had it for 6 years almost 7, still waterproof, all functions still work properly. Think it might have a built in shock absorber but I'm not too sure on that part. One time I dropped it on the concrete and it landed on the screen viewing side and when I picked it up to look at it, the only thing it got was medium deep scratch about a quarter of an inch long.

Great camera with enough bells and whistles to meet all of my needs. Great overall image quality. Very user-friendly and controls are easy to use. The quality of the product and its features are well worth the price I paid for my camera. I'd recommend it. Good overall set of features for what I'm using it for. Great auto settings that work well enough for me and my photography needs. For the price point I can't complain. The camera is fairly high quality and has stood up to the rigors of daily usage. Well built.

The quality of the camera's photos were clear and crisp. I loved the zoom in and lighting features. I was able to take pictures in the dark without any problems. My camera has lasted for over 5 years. I would definitely say that it was worth the cost. It's a great quality of camera as well. It's weather and shatter proof. It has incredible zoom, lighting settings. It's lightweight and compact; so I don't have any problems transporting it. It has rubber on the outer edges; which keeps it from shattering. And it's waterproof. I dropped it a couple times. It had never gave me any problems from dropping it.

There are many different cameras to choose from with many different price ranges making most any cameras affordable to everyone. The camera is sold at many different retailers. The accessories are sold at many other retailers high-end and low-end to make it affordable for everyone. With the many different accessories it makes the camera to be used professionally or personally with good picture quality, long battery life and good value for price. I am very hard on electronics and my camera has lasted me for several years. They do make very sturdy cases with sturdy handles and good padding inside of camera bag.

It had lots of options for zoom in and out, easy to use and durable. Recharging batteries were an option. It came with a great carry case to protect from weather. I bought it on sale and it was cheap but made very well. Definitely worth watching sale papers for. It's made as well as another more expensive camera would be. It's sturdy and looks expensive as well although the price is great. It had plenty of varieties of features with zoom in and out and video recording as well. It's simple but can be complex for the more camera savvy owner. Easy to operate the menu options. It's tough with falls and scrapes. I've dogs and a baby and my camera is still intact. The case really is good to keep from getting cracks or scratched and also for the convenience.

I enjoy how clear my photos are but I don't quite understand all of the settings on there to give it its optimal performance so it's something I need to do more research on. For the price it's lasted a good while although today there are much better cameras out there that are more user friendly but I think it's still got some good years. The stuff I do know how to use is pretty good. To me I've gotten my money's worth.

It was 8 megapixels and the camera worked fine. The zoom worked the way it should. The pictures were clear and concise. The LCD was a good size. The camera was small enough to fit in shirt pocket and light and comfortable to carry and use with convenience. The picture quality was good for what I needed to use the camera. The transfer was easy from camera to computer. There was no need for additional storage. The camera was sturdy and was like metal body which made for a durable product and all functions worked to accomplish the necessary pictures I was using the camera for.

The camera was everything I was looking for and more. Couldn't have asked for more in a camera. The ease of use and design of the camera is second to none. The camera was comparable to other name brands and in some cases it was a much better value. I felt I got every penny's worth of use from the camera. What a deal! Omg. The features on this camera are fantastic and so easy to understand and apply in all my picture taking adventures. The zoom was the zoomiest! The make of this camera is second to none and very durable and made with the toughest materials. I dropped it and nothing happen to it. Very sturdy and well designed!

It is very attractive and performs adequate and can be used professionals. Fuji brand camera I would have to say that it is highly valuable and takes the very best pictures. It has awesome high technology smart features that are easy to use. The product is highly durable and has awesome capabilities.

Fuji Company Profile