Canon Cameras

Canon Cameras
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

Canon Cameras Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canon Cameras?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canon?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Overall suggest you to choose this camera over any different camera or video camera just because it's better in every aspect and way among all those camera it has great interface, UI was easy use, never felt bothered while learning about video camera perspective. And I already suggested this to all my family and fellow friends plus my brother wants to use it for their online gaming.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Over the years since adolescence I have owned many cameras, mostly Kodak in the early years; simple film-loaded cameras, commercially developed photos. For various international trips, I used Kodak cameras designed for simplicity of results. Late in the 1990s, I discovered Canon point & shoot models: PowerShot 3100. These cameras have excellent results and are simple to use, once the instructions are understood. One primary criticism is the lack of readable/understandable directions for settings, and or troubleshooting in general. The printed guides are in microprint, making them mostly not of value for those with visual impairment. The on-line guide version uses lotsa' technical terms, etc. The cost of sending cameras to Canon for dx & or repair is only a little less than buying a NEW/or refurb camera.

There appears to be no FREE help with cameras out of warranty. I bought a new Power Shot model from the UK last year, and have not been able to use it, as there is a problem with the memory card operation & I will now have to take to local camera repair, just to identify the problem. Design Defects: There was an ongoing problem/flaw with previous models purchased; all involving the battery/memory card areas. The UK model I purchased has an updated access area, but, again memory card/battery area problems. So it has been unusable. I would still buy Canon cameras because of the results when operational.

Get buying tips about Camera Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

I've used Canon DSLR camera for over 20 years (originally 35mm and since several professional digital ones). They are versatile, they are complex in what they can do, but relatively easy to use once you know what you're doing, and of course have a great set of extras and add-ons that will work across models of their cameras. I know others that use Nikon and really these two brands are very similar in what they offer - it just comes down to personal preference.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

The Canon Powershot ELPH 180 Digital camera is a very fine camera especially as a starter camera. It has a sleek design. It is not weighted and has very easy to use features. The auto zoom is fantastic, you can close in on your subject and stay in focus while you shoot your photo. You don't have to set the picture mode for you what you want to capture because the Smart Auto figures out settings for you. Great image quality. I'm in love with this camera.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I had my first taste of a DSLR on Canon. I was very impressed to how intuitive it is to learn quickly. Since my introduction to cameras, I started to learn about all these different kinds of ways to make a little money with it. I am still in training, but I have been doing real estate photos. I think these are my favorite kind. I really like it when the houses are new and empty. The Canon camera I use is a full frame door with a 16 to 35mm lens. I have both a full frame and cropped in cameras.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

The Canon camera l have been using for long time. Love it. Would not switch. However prices should be lower in Canon camera. Like built in flash and auto features are great. The camera is small which is great,

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

The Canon DSLR did not come with a charger. Batteries can be problematic. My first DSLR camera. Inexpensive. I can see why they came out with better cameras later on. The colors in photos were really off. You can't tell when the batteries are run down.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

This is the best brand of camera I ever owned. Beautiful pictures with good quality. It was recommended by my nephew. He is a professional photographer and it worth every dollar I spent on it. I will recommend this brand to all my friends and families.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

I'm an inexperienced camera user, but this camera was easy to use and made me look like and experienced photographer pictures are awesome. Zoom lens is amazing. Auto focus helps with my aging eyes. Overall great camera. Keep up the great work. I'm a loyal customer.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

It's the best camera I have ever had. Great for personal or sport shots. I use mine for nature shots. Easy to use, no real help needed. I have had Canon cameras all my life from the first Rebel to my current TS7 which is my current model number.

Canon author review by ConsumerAffairs

Canon is a leading manufacturer of consumer and business imaging solutions. Cameras comprise only one branch of their vast product line.

• Universal design: One of the core tenets of Canon’s design philosophy is to make its products as user-friendly as possible. After careful analysis of how consumers interact with their products, Canon applies their findings to increase usability, flexibility and customer convenience.

• Canon online learning: Canon offers numerous digital classes for sale through their website. With courses ranging from beginners’ guides to DSLR camera use to more specialized classes like landscape photography, Canon’s classes are designed by professionals to provide users with lessons catered to their interests. There are also Quick Tip videos available for free on the Canon Learning section of their website.

• Community outreach and sustainability initiatives: Canon is a firm believer in community outreach and environmental conservation. Canon has partnered with Wildlife Conservation Society, Friends of Arcadia and other conservation programs, and the company encourages consumers to recycle their toner cartridges through its return program. Canon4Kids is another outreach program designed to aid in the search for missing children.

• Free shipping: Canon provides free shipping on a few of its products. Standard offers include free ground shipping for products totaling over $100 and free next-day shipping on pre-ordered products as well as a few shipping deals for specific products like toner and printing accessories.

• Refurbished sales: Rotating refurbished sales provide consumers with the option of spending less money for a pre-used product. Cameras and accessories rotate regularly as they become available.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team