42nd Street Photo

New York, NY

42nd Street Photo
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.37/5

Established in 1955 We specialize in Digital Camera Equipment as well as Digital Video Equipment. We carry a large assortment of the most updated equipment from Canon, Sony, Nikon, Etc.

42nd Street Photo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 42nd Street Photo?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 378 5th Photo Corp?

Original review: May 16, 2019

I liked 42nd Street Photo's price. I bought several things there from different people, and their shipping and the order process were fine.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I have purchased items from 42nd St Photo on several occasions. Each time was a pleasant experience dealing with knowledgeable and efficient staff. I will use them for any future photographic needs I may have. On each occasion, they had in stock exactly what I was looking for.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I would like to thank the nice people at 42nd Street Photo. They were a great help to me when a bought a Canon 24-70 L lens. I didn't want the new 85mm on because I was replacing one of my team members 77mm version. You guys had only one left in stock. We had a wedding that weekend and we needed the lens by that Friday. I ordered it Monday and received it on Friday am. Wedding was a success. Thanks again!

Original review: March 13, 2019

42nd Street Photo has a well-designed site and it responds very quickly. Making purchases is extremely easy and sometimes, if a product is not available, they have it sorta reserved for you as next in line. I’ve been dealing with them for about 20 years, and reliability and pricing are the two critical things. I've chosen to purchase there due to product availability and pricing. Then in terms of reputation, it’s not somebody that you would not trust either. They have good name recognition. I get advertisements from them all the time and they also offer specials and discounts. My interaction with their customer service representative was satisfactory as well. Their people tend to be quite knowledgeable and that’s very important.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My brother used a Nikon for a long time and he wanted me to buy one of those. He liked the brand and the features. I ordered the camera from 42nd Street Photo through eBay which was easy. They gave me a time frame for the shipping. It was like a week or so and it arrived on time.

Original review: March 1, 2019

42nd Street Photo was pretty cheap and I bought something from them years ago, but it didn’t work out that well. I ordered something that was photo equipment related, and they did the bait-and-switch on me. The communication with their customer service team was not that good, and they were defensive. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Although they resolved the issue for me, it took a while and I didn’t shop with them again after that.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Apart from the kit from 42nd Street Photo, there was only one other kit that had two lenses with it. Though I didn't really need the lens, I wanted everything else in that kit. I decided to buy it but then it took a bit longer to get to where I am. Still, I assumed that was because of all the nasty weather the delivery guys had to drive through. I'm really happy with it so far.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Very easy and great service. I am appreciated Michael explains my order and help me with other options that best for me. I would come back and order from 42nd Street Photo for camera gear needs in the future.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I purchased a Canon 80D camera body and a new lens in a separate order. They were courteous and helpful on the phone. They shipped promptly and everything was just as advertised. Great prices as well. I would recommend this merchant to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I've been dealing with 42nd Street Photo back in the 70s so I'm familiar with the organization. Their price and reputation made me go with them over other photo retailers. They offer a competitive pricing structure based on the price I know. They provide good products and purchase experience. Everything worked out just fine and I'm very satisfied with my experience with them.

42nd Street Photo Company Information