42nd Street Photo

New York, NY
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

My experience was awesome. Feedback was quick and employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about products. Would highly recommend this company to any family/friend. Will plan to do business with them again soon.

My experience with 42nd Street Photo has been good from beginning to end. They had the lens that I wanted at the best price I could find anywhere, by far. It was a pleasure dealing with the company and I will do so again in the future. I have already recommend the company to my son.

I have had many good dealings with 42nd Street photo over the years, including my recent purchase. Prices are competitive, shipping is fast, and service is good. I would definitely recommend this vendor to others.

I bought an 18-300 mm lens for my trip to Nepal. The convenience of having one lens that did so much was a huge help on my trip. The lens was everything it was advertised and the patient and knowledgeable staff made purchasing a pleasure. Word of mouth is the sincerest form of flattery and I recommend 42nd St Photo to my fellow photographers.

They delivered all I expected and the sales person was great. I contacted 42nd to purchase a new Canon G16. I have owned a G9 and a G10. They were great and saved me quite a bit of $$. I believe meeting expectations is the most important aspect of any transaction... They delivered.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 378 5th Photo Corp?

Thank you so much for the excellent care that you have given me with my order! The camera and accessories came as advertised and when promised. I am completely satisfied with the price and quality and would not hesitate to order from 42nd Street Photo again!

My order for a Nikon 18-200 mm lens was shipped on date stated. They were very helpful with information about the lens with my Nikon D3200. I am one very satisfied customer.

Bought a Terrific Sigma Lens online from 42nd Street Photo on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday!! Now that was super-fast! It was delivered by UPS and was well-packed. Their website is so easy to navigate! I've been buying from 42nd Street Photo for over 30 years and never had any problems with the sales team or the customer service. Their prices on photo equipment can't be beat! I will continue to purchase my photo gear from them in the future! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

All in all I was very pleased with the purchasing experience. Good quality item at a great price and it arrived earlier than I thought it was going to. I would definitely use this vendor again and plan too in the near future for more items for my camera.

Very smooth transaction. Item was very nice, just as described. Order arrived even sooner than expected. I would definitely recommend and would purchase with 42nd Street again.

Ordered just a small amount of gear that was shipped and delivered quicker than I expected, and even arrived before the expected delivery date.

I received my order very quickly and it was exactly what was described in the description. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would use this company again and recommend to my friends.

The item I purchased was quoted for twice the amount at another well known competitor. I received my order and was very pleased with the professional and timely manner in which it was received. My overall experience was great. Thank you!

Ordered the camera accessory kit. Excellent price for all that came with it. UV filter, lens hoods and cleaning supplies work as I expected. Have had many questions from others wanting to know where I got the accessories. Would definitely consider purchasing products again.

My order was very quick! I ordered it and 3 days later, it was here! It came in and was seal great and my product looked in tip-top shape! I'll definitely be using this company more!

I recently purchased a pair of Canon IS Binoculars and wanted to get some UV filters that would fit to protect the lenses when I head to the Arctic next month. 42nd St had what I needed and despatched them faster than promised at no additional cost: just what I needed and great service too. :)

This is my second time ordering from this company and I have been very pleased. Quick efficient shipping, as well as some of the lowest prices I have seen. The customer service personnel are very knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend this company to anyone.

The charger was priced well, and it was shipped delivered fast! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend you to someone if they needed anything camera related!

Canon EF-S 18-55 mm IS STM Camera lens was in brand new condition, as described. Works much better than my original kit lens. The price was a good deal and it shipped very fast.

I was able to buy the back up battery I wanted for my new camera. Best price, great product. I am very satisfied with my purchase and how quickly it was delivered. I would buy again from this company.

I am so happy with the service I received doing business with 42nd Street Photo! They have a great website that is easy to navigate. Thanks so much for everything.

I was very happy with the price and quality of the item I purchased. Will buy from them again. And would recommend them to all my very very good friends.

Was looking for a camera for my wife for Christmas. It needed to be less than $500 but not by much. Its main purpose would be to take action shots of our daughter playing soccer. Did my research and decided this Sony would be the ticket. Searched for it and 42nd St Photo had the best price. The website was easy to navigate and it took PayPal which I was thankful for. The camera arrived promptly and so far has been just what was needed. Thank you, 42nd St Photo, for making this a simple and uncomplicated purchase.

The purchase experience for this Panasonic DMC-ZS30 camera was very good. The camera was just as ordered and arrived very quickly. Would be glad to recommend 42ndStPhoto.com to others.

Your camera store has the lowest prices around. We were interested in purchasing a Nikon 3200 camera and lens and compared prices at both stores and websites. Your store offered the best price and has free shipping. We received the camera within two days of ordering and we couldn't be more pleased with our purchase. Thanks again!

I recently was compelled to return an item (Nikon camera lens) that was a duplicate of an item sent as a gift to my son in New Orleans. This was a result of a miscommunication with my online order. I spoke to a gentleman named Elliot. He was polite, informed and professional. Your company agreed to a full refund. Being a Judge from upstate N.Y, I was pleasantly surprised. Elliot serves your business well. I will be sure to place my next order with 42nd Street Photo and spread the good word to others shopping for cameras in this area.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw 42nd Street Photo on eBay when I was doing a search for the part that I was looking for. The ordering process online was extremely easy and their turnaround time was very quick. I also appreciate the way the item was packaged and shipped. It was overall a very good experience.

I have been a customer of 42nd St Photo since my father brought me to the shop in the '70's. While I frequently shop online at the major websites, when it comes to Photography equipment, I always check 42nd St Photo. Their prices are very competitive and when I have had reason to contact them, they have been eager to answer questions and ensure my satisfaction. I am very satisfied with by purchases and will continue to be a customer of 42nd St Photo.

On 42nd St Photo online advertisement, the Sony HDR-FX1000 is quoted as BRAND NEW. That is false advertisement. The camera is not new. Purchase an extended warranty (CPS). Camera need repairs, shipped to Precision Camera, the repair company CPS instructed us to ship to. We have shipped the camera to them twice, still not repaired. We have not be able to get a solution to this problem.

This is the second camera that I have purchased from 42nd St Photo. Each purchase has been a great experience. They have the best prices and Adam is always helpful and great to work with. I live in California and wished we had this type of store here. Next time I am in New York I am going to shop at their store in person.

42nd Street Photo Company Profile