Looking for a TV service provider?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

DISH Network
3.17/5
Based on 2,177 ratings submitted in the last year

DISH Network Reviews

6156 DISH Network Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2013

Tried to hook up new receiver, after 2 1/2 hours with technical support, they determined that the receiver was bad. So they placed an order for a new receiver, to be delivered by Tuesday. This was Friday. When we tried to reinstall the old receiver it did not work. So we had no tv, and no recourse with Dish. On Monday a technician was dispatched to help us recover and install the old receiver. After waiting all day, for them to show up, they determined both receivers were faulty. So now two receivers, faulty not working and no tv. The tech that came out also informed me that he would have been able to bring a new receiver if instructed too. So I called Dish to ask them why I should remain a customer, I explained the situation, that was around 4:15. The rep very helpful and apologetic, came back on the phone and told me that they would send someone out with a receiver immed.

My phone call was disconnected, so I called back and asked for a supervisor. I was greeted by the rudest male, he put me on hold so that I had to go back to the prompt and start the call all over, about 15 min. I then reached someone helpful, and at 5:15 she told me that they couldn't do anything since it was after 5. I told her that my phone initial phone call started around 4:15. But since I was jerked around for about 15 min and it was now after hours. I asked her to let me speak with a supervisor. At first she was hesitant to get me any further help. I of course threatened to cancel Dish, and she asked me if I wanted her to cancel it right now. That is the kind of help Dish offers. Is this the Dish employee protocol in dealing with customers who are upset? I can't help to think that this behavior was all on purpose.

So finally I get a supervisor who seems sympathetic, and she said that she has another number so that she can call over to dispatch. She puts me on hold, not before I ask her if she has my phone number in case we get disconnected, she confirmed, puts me on hold and I get disconnected. So after at least 45 min, on one call and 15 min on another call and 2 disconnects, really Dish. You can't get better phone service or is this the way you deal with not being able to service your customers, disconnect, and have them call back and start all over again? The receiver should never have been sent out broken, and someone should have been sent the next day with a working receiver.

It's a shame that in this wonderful country, with a number of people who want and need jobs, that Dish can't afford to employ people who will try to go out of their way to try to make customers happy. I wouldn't touch Dish and I am going to try and find another tv company or totally go on my own. There is no redeeming value to wasting time waiting at home and on the phone for pretend service.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2013

We ordered Dish Network 5 months ago as we were promised a better price and better service than DirecTV... but from the beginning the service was awful. Half of the time we had signal loss and at about 8:00pm each evening we could not get the remote to change channels. (The remote was fine, the batteries were good) we had the technician out twice about problems and was informed if he had to come out again, he would charge us $80 (we had the insurance). Finally, in total frustration, I cancelled today, and first was told it would cost me $350 to cancel... But after talking to 5 different people, the price went up to between $400-$480... This is a total ripoff. We live on a low fixed income ($1900) a month, and that would create a terrible hardship on us. Can't someone do something about this company??? They do not care about the consumer.... and they do not care about service either... just putting the dollar in their pockets anyway they can... Well, if I have to pay, I will give it to them at $1 a month for 400 months.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2013

I needed cable service so I call Dish Network for their service. A day later, I called them back to cancel the order, but the sales rep persuade me into taking their service by lowering my bill to under $50 a month plus a extra $50 gift card with the one that offered at the time of sign up. They came out the following Tuesday and set up the service, I didn't get a chance to watch any TV until Saturday cause I had went out of town. The service was giving problem so I called Dish for their help but after she told me what to do for the problem to be rectify she tried to sell me more channel, so I asked what was my bill. She told me $68.99. So I told her that's not the amount I was promised.

So I told her I am dissatisfied with the service and I don't need it anymore cause if am having problem this early I don't want to know what's going happen down the road from now. So she then transferred me to the department to process the cancellation. After that I was transferred again to a Kara ** where she tried again to talk me into staying with them by lowering my bill to $48.99 plus tax and I declined the offer cause at this point am too dissatisfied to accept any offer from them, and now they want me to pay over $400 for breaking of contract. I would like some advice on this situation please and thank you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2013

I am DISHappointed with this company. I had Comcast for 10 years, and switched to this company in July 2013. They told me that I would get "local station" such as CBS for football game and the NFL channel.

Today, I called up 3x and these people are rude. They hang up on me. The First representative, named Penelope gave me these local channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) for free for three months. She said, it will be available about 10 to 15 minutes. A few minutes later, I called up again because I did not get the game. The second representative said, which I did not get her name, unplug the receiver from the wall. When I got back on the phone, she is gone. I got NFL (Patriot) for 5 minutes then it is suddenly unavailable.

I called up again for the third time, the I spoke with the a rude supervisor. I explained over again. He said, "BLOCK OUT" "which mean you're not going to get it depending on the NFL company or in the area". That's all he hanged up on me too.

So, folks if you really want to watch football (patriot) in New England area, I would advice, stay away from DISH because you will be ended up of NOT getting it and watching patriot team from your neighbor. What they're doing is sucking money from you. It's too bad that I got their bad service one month ago, and I can't get out because of two years contract.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2013

I signed up for Dish TV last year. When their monthly bills increased it became a real hardship to continue paying for it. So, when Charter solicited my business and offered to reimburse me for Dish's cancellation fee I agreed. Today the new service was installed and I called Dish to cancel my service, with the understanding that there would be an early termination fee ($192.50). Knowing what a minefield it is to try to disconnect from almost any providers, I tried to cover my bases and asked for and got names of reps that I talked to. I ended up with ARMANDO who tried mightily to keep my business, but I persevered until it was agreed that it would be discontinued today and that approximately 2 weeks from now the fee will be withdrawn from my account. Okay. I asked for some proof of final billing either via mail or email and was told it was not possible.

I then called Charter to see if they had advice on me getting this proof from Dish. They advised I call again, which I did only to reach a recording informing me that: "Your account has been closed. Do you want to #1 order new service? (or) #2 pay your termination fee NOW. None of the above, but there were no other options and no way to talk to ANY representative. Calling back Charter, they claimed to be surprised but could not help. DEAD END.

I'm not happy with Charter either since they called me 80 times per day for weeks before I finally picked up the phone and accepted their offer... I feel misled by their insistence it would be easy. But, at least Charter has a local office where I know I can actually talk to a real person. I save my real wrath for Dish. The representative I spoke to today was Armando, identification **. But, that's probably a lie too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DISH?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2013

I received a call with a caller ID showing the telephone number, 800-333-DISH, asking me to sign up for a promotion that will reduce my monthly bill to half and will receive a device called "hopper" provided I pay for 6 months in advance (payable in two installments). I asked the caller what was the advantage to DISH. The answer was if a large number of subscribers contributed, then DISH will be able to invest the proceeds to improve programming. I told caller that I would verify it by calling DISH and the caller said that it was okay with him and he would call me back.

I then called DISH to verify this. The customer service had two choices - chat or a live person. I opted for chat. I asked the person on the other side of the chat if this call described above was a scam. I was told that it was not a scam. After two hours of the above chat. I received a call from a person with caller ID same as DISH tel number asking me if I verified about my suspicion of scam. I told him, "Yes, I verified." The caller then told me that I would have to pay in advance. I requested that the DISH should install "Hopper" first and after the installation I would pay the money. The caller told me that his company did not accept cash or check. The only way I can pay is to purchase a card called "Green Dot MoneyPak" which could be purchased in stores like Walmart or CVS pharmacy.

I thought since such well known stores are involved, it must be a legitimate promotion by DISH but I had a sneaking suspicion that it could be scam. However, I decided to go through it and in case it would prove to be a scam then I would call DISH, CVS Pharmacy, or the Green Dot MoneyPak. The installers for hopper did not show up on the appointed day. I called DISH and this time I talked to a live person who told me that the DISH did not have any such promotion and it is a scam. The customer service representative then transferred me to a specialist who promptly provided his name and number and sympathized with me. However, I have heard nothing from him. I called him back the number provided by him and it gets transferred to his voice mail. I have left messages but have not received any reply yet. I suspect that DISH is involved in this scam. I googled the www for searching complaints about DISH together with Green Dot MoneyPak and found horrible number of ways this outfit has ripped off its customers.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2013

Was told we could get Internet and cable, but they could only put cable in on internet due to the area. Now I'm stuck with a two year contract with Dish that I don't want and I called and asked how to get out of the contract. I could for $400.00, plus I received very, very poor customer service. Only been with the company for two months, and was told I could get service in the area we were moving to, I was very much mislead. Very upset with Dish Network, that they will not work with me and the two ladies laugh, the whole time I was trying to explain what was going on, very poor service and rude.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2013

Called Dish to refund customers due to all the channels they have lost. Customers are being ripped off and Dish does not care. They refused to rebate customers that have been with them for years. Channel 19 is broadcasting to their viewers what Dish is doing. It's all up to the individual Dish customer to pick up the phone and find another provider. Dish is not the only game in town. Since the truth has been told Dish phones are ringing but no refunds have been offered.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2013

The contract for 2 years, installation poor, ran through gutters and down spouts. When contacted Dish Network, they stated that it was not their problem. Would not further assist. The installers ran their lines to the second floor of home through the duct work. Had no heat or air to master bed room. When figured out issue, a hole the size of a base ball was in my duct work. When contacted Dish Network, the supervisor stated that since it has been over two years, it is not their problem.

When told of the theft of my personal equipment, the supervisor stated it was not their problem. I was lied to about two years of NFL network. The sales rep when start of contract August of 2011, the sales rep stated that I would be able to view all NFL games on any given Sunday for 2011-2012. When contacted back they stated that I can receive NFL Redzone for 2 years, only received for one year. When I approached the installer in Austintown, Ohio on Mahoning Avenue, he would not return my personal equipment.

On August 4, 2013, I contacted Dish Network about above issues. Once again and the female supervisor stated that it was too late to correct problems and or issues. I requested for her supervisor. That supervisor was not available. When I requested for a district field rep or supervisor to be available to speak with me and show the damage to, I was ignored. Buyer beware of sales rep and product, also installation.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2013

I moved into my new home and needed to get a TV provider. I do give Dish Network props for being the cheapest but that also came with consequences. Not too many providers has AMC as a channel and I looked hard into who has this channel and who doesn't. At the time Dish Network told me that they have the channel and they aren't going to get rid of it. I signed up on 06/01/12 and excited that I can actually watch our family shows in my new home. The sales lady never told me that they were taking that channel off their list because of a lawsuit. The channel was canceled on 06/29/12. I felt I was lied to and never had the choice if I wanted to continue with their services.

If I knew this from the beginning, I would never signed on, But they lied to me to get me to sign on with them. I canceled the service, sent back all of their equipment and now I am getting harassing phone calls 8 times a day by them. I feel I should not have to pay the disconnection fee because they lied to me about the whole process. I consider the plate is wiped clean due to their negligence on how they conduct business. Please stop with the automated phone calls and stop putting your error on my credit report.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

Well, live and learn. Dish offered me a basic package and described to me all the TV listings that were available. If you like watching channel after channel of sales, how to lift your butt, so many religious channels, I can't count them all. They continually change programming, stating that they are the middle men and have no control over this. I have scheduled recordings of upcoming shows, only to find out that they were removed. What a joke they are. They claim to offer so much... well, they offer confusion. When I was in the live chat room with a rep, we got into a pissing contest that they have no control. Crap. Well, it's off to AT&T UVERSE and let's see what they are about.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

What they advertise and what you get are two different things. I switched from Comcast to Dish because Comcast had messed up my billing a couple times and also, the price kept going up (we had bundled our TV, internet, and phone). So, I switched to Dish because it was about $50 a month cheaper. BIG mistake. Their "on demand" was limited to about a dozen off-the-wall stations, their DVR recording is hard to maintain, all my recorded programs stop recording before the end of the program (even though I add time to the end), and their on-demand movies cost more than Comcast. The ONLY thing I find as an improvement on Dish is, if you happen to delete a recorded program by mistake, you are able to retrieve it (I have heard that Comcast has implemented that, but don't know for sure).

I was sorry within days of getting the service, but told that we could not cancel without paying a huge fee. Dish recommended Vonage for our phone -- got that and then found out it doesn't work well with satellite internet (constant cut out and garbled transmission). At least Vonage let us cancel without a cancellation fee since we did it within our first 30 days.

Our internet is HORRIBLE! I can live with the slower download speeds, but did not understand that we would be limited as to our usage. Since the Hopper causes you to use your download data allotment, you very quickly use up your month's allotment of downloading. You can up the amount -- along with the amount you pay. We doubled the amount at the end of the first month (when we found that we couldn't download any images on web pages). However, within 15 days of the start of our 2nd month, we had used all our download data allotment! We could download additional amounts (if we wanted to do so in the middle of the night).

So, now we are getting Comcast to come back for our internet and will pay the monthly charge for the Dish Network internet that we won't be using. A total waste of money -- or we could waste what we are paying for the Hopper and never be able to use any of the downloaded content that makes it somewhat palatable. All I can say is "Buyer Beware" -- they misrepresent what you are getting, and once you sign the contract, there is no escape clause (unless you are willing to pay a huge amount -- in our case about $1,000). If you want to use Dish Network, get very, very specific information before you sign anything.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

I was lied to about what channels I would get. Then when I realized that I was lied to I called and was told that I would have to pay $460 to get out of the contract even though it was within the first week. I was later told that I could have cancelled the contract within the first 30 days but the 30 days had passed. When I call to complain about the lack of customer service, I have give to a voice mail box and telephone calls are never returned.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

I have had Dish Network for some time and have suffered through the loss of signal during hard rains and bad weather but took it in stride. I had the 250 package plus movies. My bill was $134.00. I called Dish and requested they remove the movie channels and they did. I ask the direct question of the customer service rep. "Will I lose any other channels beside the movie channels?" The answer was no.

My favorite channel is the World Fishing Network and it disappeared with the movie channels. I called Dish and was told that when I lost the movie channels, I also lost the win. Then came the kicker. I was told I could reinstate the channel for $4.00 even though I was told I would not lose any channels except the movie channels. I was told at first that with dropping the movie channels, my bill would be $78.00/mo, and then later, I was told that I was getting a $10.00 discount that would have to be added back to the bill, making the bill $88.00. When Dish customer service told me I would have to pay $4.00 for a channel I wasn't supposed to lose, that was the last straw. Xfinity, here I come. Goodbye Dish.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2013

Had Dish Net work install tv and internet dish today. When I ordered the internet package I asked if it came with a virus protection plan. I was told by the salesman (Joe **) that it did. When I was going to cancel my previous internet server I checked to see what virus protection it came with, none was to be found. I CALLED CUSTOMER service. I was told that there was no virus protection included. I explained what the salesman had said when I asked about the virus protection. All he could say when I said I wanted to cancel the internet was that I would have to pay 400.00 dollars to get that done. When I scheduled the installation the salesman said that I had 30 days to make up my mind to see if I liked the Dish Network internet under their customer satisfaction clause. He never mentioned any fees if I decided to cancel with in the thirty days. This Dish network is a bunch of liars. They should disclose all.

Original review: July 28, 2013

Had Dish from 1999-2010 best technology and programming. Then I moved and too many trees in the way so had to go on Time Warner for 1 year (2011) which was terrible service, bad software and taxes are way high. Changed to DirecTV. They were able to get a signal, couldn't stand them either and their software was nothing to brag about. Couldn't handle the same features that Dish can. Had DirecTV for 1 year and had to fight them with their billing and service. Then I changed to FIOS in 2012, lasted one month and got rid of it. Taxes are a killer, programming was way high, and their software was not that great.

So went back to Dish and this time they were able to get a signal and boy did I miss them. Their JOEY box kicks ass. I can watch a movie anywhere. I have DVR in two rooms but can forward and back all rooms. I love the Blockbuster with EPIX is free. Demand is easy to use. Everything is easier to use with DISH. I will keep them for a long, long time. And they never liked government taxes. They wanted to tax from the sky and DISH was very good trying to fight that for years. My taxes is $2 a month should be nothing but government got something from us. But nothing like Verizon, Time Warner and DirecTV billing was terrible. DISH IS THE BEST...

Original review: July 27, 2013

Saw a tv ad for Dish tv, saying a package for 19.99 plus free DVR, $50. gift card, plus $100 cash for signing up. Called the number on the screen, installation completed 2 days later, told I did not qualify for free DVR. Was told to call about the gift card and $100. cash. Called, and after 2 months nothing received for I called again today. Was told there was no such offer, that I was stupid and illiterate and the person on the phone was trying to educate me. After hanging up I called the local TV station where I saw the ad. They checked and called me back, saying the ad did indeed say what I said.

They (tv station) called the number I was given to call and the person answering the phone hung up on them when they explained the reason for their call. I feel that is false advertising and the public should be aware of their tactics. The ad is still running and I saw it just this evening. I wonder how many people have taken advantage of their offer, only to find they were the ones being taken advantage of! This offer required a two year contract, which I would like to get out of and get Direct tv the only other service in our rural area.

Original review: July 24, 2013

I had DISH Network for four years, then they sent me bill for four hundred dollars claiming I rented movies that I didn't rent. I told them I didn't rent the movies, they claimed they came from my granddaughter's room, she is five years old, they were adult filthy movies. I refused to pay for them. They kept sending me the bills, and I finally told them I was going to change providers, which I did four years ago.

Then noticed two-hundred and forty-five dollars missing from my account, so I called Dish, they didn't take the money from my account, someone took my account information and paid their bill with it. I told them I wanted my money back, they refused my request saying I owed them money for those movies, four years prior. My money was taken without my permission by a criminal who used my account info to pay their own DISH bill, and DISH took my money and applied it to what they claimed I still owed them. This is stealing, even though they did not do it themselves, it's the same as stealing for a bill I didn't owe them to begin with.

I advise to everyone, is don't get DISH, they lie, they cheat and they are apparently they steal. I called DISH several times and they refuse to speak to me about this matter at all, because they know they are in the wrong period.

Original review: July 24, 2013

I called Dish to say that one of their receivers was no longer working. I was told to unplug the receiver and various other things that did not work. I said that it was a faulty receiver and I wanted it replaced. The so-called expert wanted me to do other things to fix the problem and told me my setup had to be wrong. Since the setup hasn't been changed in 4 years, I knew this was an effort to wear me down. Her fixes did not work and that is when she just stopped talking. She didn't hang up. She went silent.

I called back and insisted that a supervisor call me. NO CALL BACK. I have found that the techs that show up for in-home service are great. The telephone techs are a huge waste of time. I'll tell anyone that will listen to stay away from this company. Their customer service name should be changed to "We don't give a crap service".

Original review: July 24, 2013

Received a new receiver as mine was bad. Called to have someone walk me through the set-up. Call took about 20 minutes to get to an American Tech. Talked me through set-up. Second call, TV went off and could not get back on. This was 1/2 hour after I hung up from call 1 - again 20 minutes to get to an American tech - and told that it was my remote and that I needed a new one and that there was nothing wrong with TV. I asked to speak to someone else. He hung up on me. 3rd call - again this time at least 20 minutes to speak with a tech who could not speak English. I asked to speak with a US tech, transferred to a supervisor who again did not speak good English.

Finally she transferred me to the US system where I got the beginning recordings and had to wait again 20 minutes. I hung up and called again. 4th call - again waited at least 20 minutes for a technician who talked me through - and told me that the 1st tech had programmed my TV wrong - I inquired about the remote and he said that my remote was fine. Talk about being angry - Understand that Direct is not any better - THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL. There must be a solution to these companies that hire overseas people who cannot speak decent English and the LAZY employees that they hire in the US who say anything to you with no consequences to them in their job.

Original review: July 23, 2013

Charged me for 18 months of service for Blockbuster after I told them I didn't want it from the very beginning. When changing service I discovered the charge. They offered $10 off bill for next 10 months still stealing the remainder only after I threatened to sue them.

Original review: July 22, 2013

If anyone is thinking of getting Dish Network don't. My parents made the mistake of using their service. You can't watch TV when it is too cloudy or rainy. The worst part is their internet. They split your internet usage. If you have 20 GB per month, you can only use 10 GB from 8am-2am. Then you get 10 GB from 2am-8am. If you use all your 10 GB during any period, your service goes down to dial up service. Very slow. I was at my parents' house when the internet was installed. At no time was I told that the service would be split. They did not even tell my parents when they ordered the internet service.

Original review: July 21, 2013

I ordered DISH TV, and a date for installation was provided. I took that afternoon off work. Eventually I received a call from the technician, who told me he could not find my address. When I was giving him directions, it became clear that he was in another town. I asked him where, and it was a town 1000 miles away. I asked him to read the address he had, and no part of the address was correct, other than my name. I asked the technician what would happen now, and he said he would check and call me back. After two hours I had not received a return call, so I began making calls to DISH. Needless to say, I got nowhere, and my level of frustration just increased tremendously. I never did get the installation rescheduled, no one would assist me, and for the most part everyone I talked to was extrememly rude.

Original review: July 21, 2013

The contract stated one monthly price, but I am billed a different amount that is higher than the contract. When I called the customer service, I was informed that the prices went up. Then what is the use of the contract? I cannot cancel the contract either because it has the 3 year commitment or I will have to pay the cancellation charges. This does not sound right at all. Can we not depend on written contracts also when these big companies get you?

Original review: July 19, 2013

Anthony ** came to our home twice both times offering us a promotion if we unbundled from Windstream, if we paid one year ahead we would get three months free plus a $59.00 service fee so we were charged around $1200.00, once by check and again on my credit card. If this guy is not a Dish employee, how did he know who I am and that I was bundled with Windstream. This guy has scammed over 3000 people, 32 right here around me. He was arrested, bonded out and moved on. Dish acts as though they don't know anything about it and offer no help but the money gets deposited in a Dish support account in Gainesville FL. Dish, at the very least, could send out a warning and them not offering any help tells me that they are making money off the scam.

Original review: July 18, 2013

When we signed up for Dish, we were told that if we did the automatic bill pay, that our bill would be no more than $65. When we got our bill after 2 months, it was $121. And when I called them to see what was wrong, they said they couldn't talk to me, that because MY HUSBAND'S NAME was on the bill that they had to talk to him and verify everything. SERIOUSLY?! I take care of the bills and I never have a problem accessing any of our accounts that his name is on. If there was anyone else that we could use for TV out at our house we would, because we refuse to go with DirecTV. Dish will tell you all these lies to get you to go with them and then change everything 2-3 months later without notice.

Original review: July 18, 2013

Every time it rained, I did not have a picture at all. I quit after 1 year and they said I signed a contract for 2 years and charged me 193.00 for quitting early. I could not find where I signed a 2-year contract anywhere in my papers. I refused to pay the early termination fee and they are still trying to collect the money from me.

Original review: July 18, 2013

One afternoon the dish stopped working. When we called they said we owed 18.49. I put it on my CC. They also said my box was old and I needed a new one so I said ok, I want another. They said it would take 4-5 days to get here. I said why when you sign up they come in a day. The person started getting angry so we decided to cancel our service. The next day I got 4 calls from them asking why I didn't mind the first and the second one. I thought well they didn't know someone else had called an hour ago but by the 4 call I was getting upset. The guy wouldn't get off the phone no matter what I said. Finally I told him to take us off his list and not to call us again.

Original review: July 16, 2013

When calling to complain about the lack of service all they say is for $800.00 they will cancel our contract. No picture on a cloudy day and after 4 months of not being able to get my emails they say I only have 5 gigs and that is why they shut us off in the middle of every month. When I leave my tv on for the dog and burglars, they shut it off after 1 hour. Don't go with Dish Net. I am complaining on my iPhone as I can't get on the net.

Original review: July 16, 2013

I ordered Dish on 7/11/2013 and was told I qualified for free equipment and installation and that my first bill would be only $69.58, and that nothing would be taken from my account until the bill was due. I agreed. The next day I checked my bank statement only to find they had taken $695.87. I called them immediately and was told it had been an error and that they would fix it. The next day I checked my account and it had been taken care of, or so I thought. On 7/15/2013 I went to buy something using my card only to have it declined. I went home and check my account only to find that once again they had recharged my account $695.87. I called and was hung up on and treated very badly. Finally talked to someone who said they would have to listen to the initial phone call.

I called today 7/16/2013 and was told the money had been refunded and that it was a bank issue. Called the bank and the bank said no Dish had cancelled the first payment and then reissued another demand for payment $695.87. I have had to file a disparage of payment with my bank and get another card issued so they can't take it again. I am beyond angry with these people. No one wants to give you a phone number or a name so you can call the same person. I will never recommend Dish to anyone.

DISH Network Company Information