Consumer Complaints and Reviews
I've faced the issue with sending and receiving emails through Zoho and the technical support team is always there when you need any help. Be it Free Account or a paid one. Support is safe, secure and reliable. Important reason for recommending to startup companies is that ZOHO offers multiple that are very important for organizing data.
Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor
Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.
Zoho is a robust suite of online small business apps, including Zoho Invoice. If more than one person in the company needs to do invoicing, adding users is inexpensive. Monthly subscriptions are free for five customers and one user, $15 per month for up to 500 customers and three users, $30 per month for unlimited users and customers. iPhone and Android mobile apps are available, and Zoho Invoice is multi-lingual with a multiple currency option.
- Choices: Good selection of templates for invoices, payment reminders, payment thank-you emails and more.
- Tracking: Tracks time, expenses and basic project information.
- Mobile: Mobile apps are packed with features. Create invoices and estimates, track time and more.
- Gateways: Accepts payments from seven popular gateways, like Google Checkout and PayPal, which is enough for many businesses, but some others offer many more gateways.
- Projects: If you need more detailed project management, you'll need to use Zoho Project at a higher cost.
- Best for Self-employed, independent contractors and mobile professionals.
Compare Online Billing and Invoicing Software
Zoho Invoice Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Zoho Invoice
- Postal Code:
- United States