Consumer Complaints & Reviews
Rose SpinelliCrowdfunding Contributing Editor
Rose Spinelli, founder of The CrowdFundamentals, is an internationally recognized crowdfunding specialist, mentor, trainer and writer. In 2014, she was voted one of the 100 Most Influential Thoughtful Leaders in Crowdfunding. Rose is the author of one of the first online crowdfunding courses called “Working the Crowd: Know the Fundamentals,” and she has served on a board of directors for the CrowdFunding Professional Association.
More about Rose→
YouCaring, headquartered in Redding, California, launched in 2011. It focuses on free fundraising for compassionate causes, and its projects have raised more than 280 million dollars.
- Free: YouCaring is free for campaigners and backers. Donors can choose to include an additional amount when they support a campaign. The extra money goes to fund YouCaring’s operations.
- Flexibility: There is no time limit for campaigns. YouCaring offers an offline donations feature. Those not disposed to contributing online can give by cash or check and still be included on the campaign’s list of supporters.
- Social media: Campaign owners can set up their accounts using their Facebook login data, which helps their search rankings and gives them more credibility. YouCaring tools also include an updates feature to keep contributors engaged and informed of campaign progress.
- Causes: Whether users want to fundraise to battle cancer or to build homes, they can do so on YouCaring. Community, medical, tuition and adoption are some main focus areas.
- Customer support: Organizers can talk with YouCaring through live online chat or by submitting a request form.
- Best for YouCaring is an excellent platform for individuals and groups raising funds for compassionate causes.
Compare Crowdfunding Sites
- Company Name:
- Year Founded: