Verbal Ink

Compare Transcription Services

Research top Transcription Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The value is high for you because they are giving you great services at a very low price. They are great to use and the value is extraordinarily great for you as the consumer. The accuracy of the transcription is great. Everything is on point. I have no complaints when it comes to the services that are offered because I am greatly pleased with the outcome of the whole entire product. The price absolutely fits the services you receive because you get a greater deal out of it. They are offering you tons of thing at a very low price so I am very satisfied. The security is great. They work with multiple companies to ensure that the security on the site stays high and that we have no hiccups throughout our whole time on the site. It's great.

This service was very helpful in getting the information back in a timely manner, as well as, accurate. I have use other services in the past and had to resubmit files because they were nowhere near accurate and was costly. Verbal Ink and its transcribers did an amazing job providing accurate information and asking questions if necessary. They also guaranteed the work they provided. Verbal Ink is not the cheapest transcription service, but for the price, you get your money's worth. They were accurate and the turn around time was great. The security was good. I did not have any issues logging in. If there were any problems they handle it in the utmost secure way and contact you promptly.

Verbal Ink had a good value in my opinion. They service my area pretty well. Price I paid was on with the service and overall value I received. Happy with it.

Accuracy with Verbal Ink was pretty good. Not a lot mess-ups, a few, but that's human error I guess and not much to be done about that. Satisfactory. Price wasn't bad at all - fit what you get. I thought Verbal Ink was worth the price I paid. In line with other companies that do the same thing in the same way.

Offers great transcription and editing service at a very cool price, for many of years, I've used it for many work related documents and found them to be the best overall. Dealing with transcription being accurate is very essential, especially with audio recording and files and this is best company to go with for the job. I base price over how the quality of service or product is and compare to many companies that provided this service, and they seem to be the best for your money. Security system is very much secure using the latest technology to provide extra security to highly sensitive information through their database.

Was very affordable for me and the service was exceptional. The translations I received for my service were extremely accurate. Shopped around first and this company was the most affordable. The accuracy of my translated transcripts were spot on. I had it reviewed by friends and family and was informed that it was extremely accurate. Out of all the companies I researched this was the most affordable one. For the exceptional service I received the price was very competitive and affordable. I had no problems with service security. Everything was explained to me in a straightforward way and was easy to understand. Confidentiality was not an issue whatsoever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Verbal Ink?

I enjoyed the great value of this and even recommended it to quite a few people in my family, at college, and also friends who I believe will also enjoy it. The accuracy is pretty spot on but like with anything you can't expect to receive one hundred percent all the time but ninety-five percent is just as amazing. It is worth the money but the price is a bit much. I believe there are similar things for cheaper but they may not function as well as this one. The service security is great. I know if I have too many problems it will be fixed as soon as possible but so far it seems I don't have to worry about that.

I think that this service was very competitively priced in the market. I have not personally used other services, but comparing notes with others that I know have, it seems that this service generally gets better reviews for value. I work in a field that uses specialized lingo and words that while not specialized, are not necessarily common. Despite this varied and difficult vocabulary, there were surprisingly few mistakes in transcription. Again, though I have not had the opportunity to use other services, I did shop a bit before making my final decision. I found this particular service to be fairly and reasonably priced, especially for the benefits received. Much of the information that I needed to transcribe is of a very sensitive nature, from valuable trade secrets to even more valuable project information, private client information. I have not once felt that I was putting the privacy of the data or the confidentiality of my clients at risk.

It has done me much help and is a great service that I use often and is a necessity for me. I usually use this on a weekly basis and use it at least twice a week. The accuracy of the transcription is decent, it often has some small mistakes that need to be fixed but nothing too major that makes the service unusable. I was pretty dissatisfied with the price for this, considering what it does and how much work needed to be put into it for it to work. Lower prices would be appreciated. I've not really had many problems, in fact I don't even know if you even need security for this thing. I mean it is a transcriber not a internet browser.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Vebal Ink has provided accurate and affordable transcripts to thousands of customers around the world since 2003. Their human transcriptionists are U.S.-based for all English speaking projects, and they have a 98 percent or higher accuracy rate on all transcriptions.

• Human transcriptionists: Verbal Ink relies only on human transcriptionists, not bots or algorithms, to provide accurate transcriptions. They all have backgrounds in a variety of industries, including medical, legal, law enforcement, linguistics and more. Your project will be paired with a transcriptionist who has specialization and expertise in your field or industry.
  • Discount options: Verbal Ink offers discounts for students, faculty members,  non-profit organizations and religious institutions. They also offer volume discounts.
  • Online estimator: Easily estimate how much your transcription will cost with Verbal Ink’s online estimator. Your price will be estimated based on the length of the audio, the number of speakers in the audio and any add-on features you want to include. Prices begin at $1.50 per minute.
  • Multilingual transcription services: Verbal Ink offers transcription services in languages other than English, including French, German, Japanese, Spanish and others.
  • Flexible turnaround time: Verbal Ink can deliver your transcription the same day for an added cost. You can also choose to have your transcription delivered within 24 hours, within two business days or within three to five business days. Rates vary based on your preference.
  • Best for Verbal Ink is best for all businesses, especially those needing multilingual transcription services.

Compare Transcription Services