TranscriptionPanda

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was looking for a way to get some personal dictations transcribed in order to write a memoir for the family. I found TranscriptionPanda online. They were very helpful. Honest with billing. The reports came much quicker than promised. I am very happy with their service and plan to use them whenever I can.

Phenomenon Post has used TranscriptionPanda a handful of times and we are pleased with the results and efficiency of their work. We have received our transcription within the expected date and are satisfied to know that our script is priority and dealt with in a professional manner.

I found this service to be tremendously cost-effective. The transcription was very accurate and done within the timeframe requested. I will definitely be using TranscriptionPanda again, whenever I need more done. Highly recommended.

This company provides great transcripts and in the timeline that they promise. I've only had one small spelling error out of all the transcripts I've received back, so they do a fantastic job. Great customer service, too.

I found you guys to be reliable and very helpful when working with me and transcribing my recordings, which I know can be difficult since they are field recordings. I plan on continuing to do business with you guys during the duration of the work I am doing which my direct contact with your staff, Natalie, is aware of for an indefinite period of time. Thank you!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TranscriptionPanda?

Very efficient service. I needed someone to transcribe audio recordings. A relative left before he died. Having relatives listen to the recorded voice might have been difficult so I wanted to have the recordings transcribed.

I needed some transcribing help with my thesis work, and Tatiana was absolutely amazing. Not only was she quick to get back with me, she also emailed me any questions that arose. She was courteous, friendly, and professional. I will recommend to my cohort and anyone else that needs a good transcription service. Thank you!

We here at the Health Department have been so impressed with the level of professionalism and the high quality of work that has been provided by TranscriptionPanda. We look forward to working with you for all future projects. Thank you!!

I am in the process of writing a book about three expeditions I took to the Hidden Lands of Tibet in 1994, 1995 & 1997. Back then we had micro-recorders and I had hours of notes in an audio format. These notes were instrumental to my book so I had the tapes digitized. When I listened to them I was concerned because the recordings were made in extreme conditions and my sentences were sometimes/many times not easy to understand. I crossed my fingers and sent the digitized files to Transcription Panda. I could not be happier with the jobs they have done for me on every single file I sent them. Some were rush orders and they delivered as promised. I will definitely continue to use Transcription Panda and would highly recommend them to anyone considering the transcription services they offer.

We have a high volume of interviews that are constantly being transcribed. Transcription Panda accommodated to all our needs and constantly responded to our feedback. Can't ask for more. We look forward to our continued relationship. Awesome customer service.

TranscriptionPanda from day one have delivered! Excellent turn around time. Friendly and caring staff. The quality of the work is absolutely outstanding. Their work surpasses any of the other companies I've used. TranscriptionPanda is stuck with me. They are an awesome company.

Fast, efficient and accurate. Excellent service. I am so pleased to have found Transcription Panda. Their service is excellent. The transcriptions have been spot on which has made our task in the editing room that much easier. Thank you Natalia.

Launching a podcast is simple, doing it well is complex. Transcriptions of episodes were really important right from the start for the Remote Works Podcast and TranscriptionPanda was whom I settled on after much research. They're a key part of every episode's production and the easiest part by far! After audio post-production of an episode is finished, I submit an order with a link to the audio (or upload it sometimes) and I receive an accurate transcription promptly in return. It truly is the least complex part of the production process. I highly recommend them. A topnotch customer experience!

I have found the very best transcription service EVER! From my very first order, TranscriptionPanda not only delivered, they also CONSISTENTLY went the extra mile. In one case, my transcription ended up being a few minutes less than I originally thought and paid for. I received a personal email and a immediate refund of the extra. And that was only the beginning. I was working within a tight deadline, requested the rush service, and they delivered -- on time. My email communications with Natalia were always a delight to receive -- clear, respectful, and KIND. TranscriptionPanda has my business for a lifetime. I cannot recommend them highly enough! THANK YOU, PANDA!!!

As a professional journalist and producer, I've used transcription services since the 1970s. Natalia ** and her crew are the best, bar none. They're now my go-to for transcriptions. It's so easy to upload an audio file or to send a link to a video. Natalia communicated with me personally via email, turned my job around fast with the formatting I requested, accurate and clean, ready to be posted. And the prices are very competitive, considering the high quality of the work and the excellent customer service. I recommend TP to all my colleagues.

TranscriptionPanda Company Profile