4.76/5
  • 1 star
Based on 25 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TranscriptionPanda is a California-based audio and video transcription company. Our U.S.-based team listens to your audio or video files and transcribes them to text with 98%+ accuracy. We do not use machines to transcribe, and we do not outsource to other countries. Rather, our unique cloud-based operating setup allows our work-at-home U.S.-based transcription team to deliver high quality services at competitive rates, all backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to learn more about our services and rates.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 12, 2017

25 TranscriptionPanda Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I've now submitted three jobs for transcription through TranscriptionPanda and I couldn't be more satisfied. The turnaround is fast, and though it's a bit more expensive than some other online services, my experience has been far superior. I'm absolutely willing to pay more in order to work with quality transcriptionists and to have real customer support, as I do with TranscriptionPanda.

With this last job, I had a shift in deadline after I submitted the audio through the website and the TranscriptionPanda customer service team was amazing: they worked with me to shift the deadline, even getting me the transcript earlier than I asked for and didn't up the cost. I was so appreciative and I will absolutely continue to use TranscriptionPanda for all of my transcription needs.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Hi, I've used you guys a lot and have always received great transcripts. This last one I received however, seemed to have some errors and wasn't aligned with AP style guide (example, one space rather than two after a period), some grammar problems, etc. Normally I don't have a problem with it, but this one seemed sloppy and I wanted you guys to know. I'll definitely be back though! Thank you!

TranscriptionPanda response

Hi Claire, it's Natalia. I am really glad you brought this to our attention and especially glad to know we'll be seeing you again soon!

Next time we're lucky enough to work on one of your sermons again, send us an email and we'll give you the transcript on us. And if you ever notice any mistakes like these again, let me know and I'll personally have it revised for you within a day.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

TranscriptionPanda receives my highest recommendations. Their speedy and accurate service exceeded my expectations. Well worth the money. I would recommend them to anyone. Today it's seldom that a business rates 5 stars. Transcription Panda is ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Over the past month, I have used TranscriptionPanda and had a great experience. They are extremely customer focused and go out of their way to be responsive to your needs. They are honest even correcting me when I overestimated the number of minutes and therefore the costs of a project. Great resource. Honest people!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I chose Transcription Panda based on the positive reviews, and they did not disappoint!. In fact, they exceeded my expectations. I had over a dozen interviews and several focus groups that needed transcribing. Their turn-around time was great, and the quality of the transcripts were excellent. Natalia was amazing... remarkably customer focused, responsive, and proactive. I will use Transcription Panda again whenever I have something requiring transcription. I highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TranscriptionPanda?

Original review: May 25, 2017

I sent this transcription to a competitor, thinking that price would help, but they turned us down based on the length and the difficult audio. I was worried on the 2nd try with TranscriptionPanda and Natalia knocked it out of the park with detail and timings! I did not have to follow up or worry about when I would see the transcript next. Well done, you saved me!

Original review: May 10, 2017

I would highly recommend TranscriptionPanda for your transcription needs - they are very reliable and accurate. Very easy to work with and the turnaround is quick! Thank you for making my job easier!

Original review: April 24, 2017

Working with TranscriptionPanda was the best experience I have ever had with a transcription service! Their representatives were always professional and attentive in answering my many questions. The prices were fair, the process was easy to follow, and the end product was delivered on time and was super accurate! I couldn't be happier!! Thank you!!

Original review: April 7, 2017

I needed three interviews containing a lot of industry specific technical content transcribed. I was extremely pleased with the quality, accuracy and quick turnaround of the completed projects. I would definitely recommend your services!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I was looking for a way to get some personal dictations transcribed in order to write a memoir for the family. I found TranscriptionPanda online. They were very helpful. Honest with billing. The reports came much quicker than promised. I am very happy with their service and plan to use them whenever I can.

Original review: March 15, 2017

Phenomenon Post has used TranscriptionPanda a handful of times and we are pleased with the results and efficiency of their work. We have received our transcription within the expected date and are satisfied to know that our script is priority and dealt with in a professional manner.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I found this service to be tremendously cost-effective. The transcription was very accurate and done within the timeframe requested. I will definitely be using TranscriptionPanda again, whenever I need more done. Highly recommended.

Original review: March 9, 2017

This company provides great transcripts and in the timeline that they promise. I've only had one small spelling error out of all the transcripts I've received back, so they do a fantastic job. Great customer service, too.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I found you guys to be reliable and very helpful when working with me and transcribing my recordings, which I know can be difficult since they are field recordings. I plan on continuing to do business with you guys during the duration of the work I am doing which my direct contact with your staff, Natalie, is aware of for an indefinite period of time. Thank you!!!

Original review: March 9, 2017

Very efficient service. I needed someone to transcribe audio recordings. A relative left before he died. Having relatives listen to the recorded voice might have been difficult so I wanted to have the recordings transcribed.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I needed some transcribing help with my thesis work, and Tatiana was absolutely amazing. Not only was she quick to get back with me, she also emailed me any questions that arose. She was courteous, friendly, and professional. I will recommend to my cohort and anyone else that needs a good transcription service. Thank you!

Original review: March 9, 2017

We here at the Health Department have been so impressed with the level of professionalism and the high quality of work that has been provided by TranscriptionPanda. We look forward to working with you for all future projects. Thank you!!

Original review: March 8, 2017

I am in the process of writing a book about three expeditions I took to the Hidden Lands of Tibet in 1994, 1995 & 1997. Back then we had micro-recorders and I had hours of notes in an audio format. These notes were instrumental to my book so I had the tapes digitized. When I listened to them I was concerned because the recordings were made in extreme conditions and my sentences were sometimes/many times not easy to understand. I crossed my fingers and sent the digitized files to Transcription Panda. I could not be happier with the jobs they have done for me on every single file I sent them. Some were rush orders and they delivered as promised. I will definitely continue to use Transcription Panda and would highly recommend them to anyone considering the transcription services they offer.

Original review: March 7, 2017

We have a high volume of interviews that are constantly being transcribed. Transcription Panda accommodated to all our needs and constantly responded to our feedback. Can't ask for more. We look forward to our continued relationship. Awesome customer service.

Original review: March 7, 2017

TranscriptionPanda from day one have delivered! Excellent turn around time. Friendly and caring staff. The quality of the work is absolutely outstanding. Their work surpasses any of the other companies I've used. TranscriptionPanda is stuck with me. They are an awesome company.

Original review: March 6, 2017

Fast, efficient and accurate. Excellent service. I am so pleased to have found Transcription Panda. Their service is excellent. The transcriptions have been spot on which has made our task in the editing room that much easier. Thank you Natalia.

Original review: March 6, 2017

Launching a podcast is simple, doing it well is complex. Transcriptions of episodes were really important right from the start for the Remote Works Podcast and TranscriptionPanda was whom I settled on after much research. They're a key part of every episode's production and the easiest part by far! After audio post-production of an episode is finished, I submit an order with a link to the audio (or upload it sometimes) and I receive an accurate transcription promptly in return. It truly is the least complex part of the production process. I highly recommend them. A topnotch customer experience!

Original review: March 5, 2017

I have found the very best transcription service EVER! From my very first order, TranscriptionPanda not only delivered, they also CONSISTENTLY went the extra mile. In one case, my transcription ended up being a few minutes less than I originally thought and paid for. I received a personal email and a immediate refund of the extra. And that was only the beginning. I was working within a tight deadline, requested the rush service, and they delivered -- on time. My email communications with Natalia were always a delight to receive -- clear, respectful, and KIND. TranscriptionPanda has my business for a lifetime. I cannot recommend them highly enough! THANK YOU, PANDA!!!

Original review: March 4, 2017

As a professional journalist and producer, I've used transcription services since the 1970s. Natalia ** and her crew are the best, bar none. They're now my go-to for transcriptions. It's so easy to upload an audio file or to send a link to a video. Natalia communicated with me personally via email, turned my job around fast with the formatting I requested, accurate and clean, ready to be posted. And the prices are very competitive, considering the high quality of the work and the excellent customer service. I recommend TP to all my colleagues.

TranscriptionPanda Company Information