4.90/5

TranscriptionPanda

TranscriptionPanda is a California-based audio and video transcription company. Our U.S.-based team listens to your audio or video files and transcribes them to text with 98%+ accuracy. We do not use machines to transcribe, and we do not outsource to other countries. Rather, our unique cloud-based operating setup allows our work-at-home U.S.-based transcription team to deliver high quality services at competitive rates, all backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to learn more about our services and rates.

30 TranscriptionPanda Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 5, 2018

As a life story writer, I need hours of my clients' interviews transcribed and I need the transcription to be spot on. I have tried so many different services locally, on Fiverr and other online companies. TranscriptionPanda is by FAR AND AWAY the very best. I am so grateful to have found them. They are making my job so much easier. The Panda cost compared to some other online services is a little higher, but don't let that scare you away. I've wasted so much money trying to "save" $50 here and $100 there and ended up with such a crappy finished product. You get what you pay for. I should have started here.

Original review: May 4, 2018

This is the second time I have ordered large volume transcription service through TranscriptionPanda. After the last one for my dissertation data, this experience is consistently joyful, characterized by timely courteous response, customizable service package, and admirable accuracy. I will go for Panda again in this transcript-happy era.

Get expert buying tips about Transcription Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Not only was my request acknowledged in under 5 minutes, I told how long it would take to determine whether my urgent request could be handled. A few moments later, I received an affirmative with a very reasonable quote. Even the payment process was flawless—secure, no bugs (as I've had at times) no confusing windows. My transcriptions were available as they became ready and came in well within my window. I heartily recommend TranscriptionPanda!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I have used TranscriptionPanda three times in the last several months and intend to continue to use them for my oral history work. I am very impressed with their competitive pricing, their professionalism their accurate transcriptions. However, what I value the most is their personal outreach and easy accessibility. I have corresponded directly with the person transcribing my interviews, and I am grateful that the transaction wasn't an automated experience. I am so grateful for this personal approach and their outstanding service.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I sent in an interview that touched on some obscure science topics, and I was very impressed with the results. Even though the transcriber did not catch all the terms, they got most and left clear time stamps for the ones they missed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TranscriptionPanda?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I've now submitted three jobs for transcription through TranscriptionPanda and I couldn't be more satisfied. The turnaround is fast, and though it's a bit more expensive than some other online services, my experience has been far superior. I'm absolutely willing to pay more in order to work with quality transcriptionists and to have real customer support, as I do with TranscriptionPanda.

With this last job, I had a shift in deadline after I submitted the audio through the website and the TranscriptionPanda customer service team was amazing: they worked with me to shift the deadline, even getting me the transcript earlier than I asked for and didn't up the cost. I was so appreciative and I will absolutely continue to use TranscriptionPanda for all of my transcription needs.

No response received
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Hi, I've used you guys a lot and have always received great transcripts. This last one I received however, seemed to have some errors and wasn't aligned with AP style guide (example, one space rather than two after a period), some grammar problems, etc. Normally I don't have a problem with it, but this one seemed sloppy and I wanted you guys to know. I'll definitely be back though! Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

The team at TranscriptionPanda is fantastic. William picked up the phone personally each time I called, which was often, and talked me through my orders, which I always had managed to mess up somehow. He also asked the transcribers to write up their impressions of the recordings because he knew it would help me with the book I'm working on, which was so beyond necessary. Their thoughts were so insightful, funny, and helpful. And the transcripts are flawless. A great experience from beginning to end. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

TranscriptionPanda receives my highest recommendations. Their speedy and accurate service exceeded my expectations. Well worth the money. I would recommend them to anyone. Today it's seldom that a business rates 5 stars. Transcription Panda is ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Over the past month, I have used TranscriptionPanda and had a great experience. They are extremely customer focused and go out of their way to be responsive to your needs. They are honest even correcting me when I overestimated the number of minutes and therefore the costs of a project. Great resource. Honest people!

TranscriptionPanda expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TranscriptionPanda is a transcription company based in California. It offers transcription services to companies and individuals worldwide. They keep their prices and options competitive, and they focus on accuracy, security and customer satisfaction.

• Software-free transcription: TranscriptionPanda employs professional transcribers instead of software for a record of 98 percent accuracy. After your files are transcribed, that document is then reviewed by a transcription manager to make sure it is as accurate as possible.

• Pricing: Standard service is available at three price points. Relaxed service costs $0.95 cents per minute and has a turnaround of seven to ten days. Standard service costs $1.20 cents per minute and has a turnaround of two to three days. Urgent service costs $2.40 cents per minute and has a turnaround of 24 hours.

• Transcription options: TranscriptionPanda’s base product is standard transcription, which eliminates filler words and background noise in most transcriptions. You can choose to purchase a verbatim transcription, which transcribes all discernible audio, and you can request timestamps on your transcript. Each of these services cost an additional $0.25 per minute.

• Free quotes and trial: TranscriptionPanda gives you access to free quotes for their transcription service. You can also upload your audio file to get a free demo of the first five minutes of an audio transcription along with a link to purchase the full document.

• Panda Guarantee: TranscriptionPanda stands by its product with a Satisfied Panda Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days to ask for a full refund.

• Best for: journalists, students and legal offices.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs