ToutApp

• 2 stars1
    • 1 stars0

Compare Email Tracking Software

Research top Email Tracking Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with ToutApp:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

Great and easy to use and it makes my life very easy and that is the whole point. A lot of different apps out there that arent useful but software integration isnt one of them. This is a very useful app I integrate into my daily life all the time. The amount of usefulness this product has is great. They have always been a high quality app and that is something I appreciate. I will always use this type of feature when I start my day and find it very useful. The value is huge. I cant imagine the amount of usefulness this provides people and I will always make time for this. This is the one thing everyone should consider using it. Customer support is always great. They connect you with a real live person and they are always willing to help you and they will be very nice about it. Having a real person to help you instead of an automated pilot is great.

Helps combine email tracking with Gmail and update sales data, I am able to view emails faster and save time. I love how I am able to know what happens to the email. The variety of features is more than you can ask for to all the businesses out there. You can do time-saving things like view and click tracking for emails, schedule meetings, and retrieve analytics.

Toutapp has definitely made my life much easier when I can sort of keep tabs on my customers and to see what I need to improve on. It has helped me have more successful sales and waste much less time on mass emailing. My customer support experience was great in any way you can imagine and they always genuinely want to help you and quickly resolve any problems in the best way they can. They definitely have your interest and value your time.

It does not really cause any conflicts and practically sets everything up on its own. it is pretty convenient as well to properly track multiple e-mail accounts and have them "funneled" in a sense to one general area I can deal with properly. All I have personally ever really messed with would be the general e-mail funneling. That works fine, but I would assume any other sort of program would work the same way. I have never had to go to customer support. I have never heard any complaints.

Email tracking is great. It also handles bulk email pretty well also. There could stand to be some improvement in terms of the integration of files but overall, it's not bad of a system to work with. It offers various templates for email messaging, servicing, etc. It also has a great email tracking system and does pretty well with handling sending bulk emails. It offers a pretty seamless integration through their messaging systems of our sales teams.

I no longer use this product as I am not in sales anymore. When I did, the system worked wonders for me. I was able to relay messages to my team fairly quickly and effortlessly. Every now and then, there were some glitches but for the most part, customer service was pretty great at getting those resolved fairly quickly. I didn't run into a whole lot of problems with ToutApp. The rare times I did, customer service was always fairly good at identifying the problem and getting it resolved fairly quickly. They were also very friendly and knowledgeable which was a big plus.

The email tracking software that was included in the ToutApp is very convenient. It integrated with my group's circle and provided us with a way to connect faster about our sales and other sales. The app has many variety of features, many of them can help you gain more productivity. They have email tracking, managing sales, easy pipelines, and calendars. There are many more which I do not use yet. The price for ToutApp is very affordable. I find it affordable and less expensive compared to other services that are similar to ToutApp. It help me save money, and Was very productive for me. Customer support is very top notch. They are there when you have problems and need some help. They are friendly and very helpful plus they know what they are talking about.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ToutApp?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ToutApp is headquartered in San Fransisco, CA. The company aims to enhance the sales process for salespeople in a wide variety of industries. Along with email tracking, ToutApp offers businesses time-saving features such as email templates and direct integration with your email and phone.

• Flat pricing: ToutApp’s premium package costs $49 per month per user, which you can test out with a free trial. Businesses can also customize a package for their business by requesting a free demo.
  • Tout University: Tout University is available on ToutApp’s website. It includes everything you need to know about using ToutApp, from how to get started to how to read your analytics report to optimize your time and outreach.
  • Forecasting: ToutApp uses your analytics to help you identify which messaging, sales collateral and strategies work best to help you book meetings, close deals and grow your accounts.
  • Workflow integration: ToutApp integrates with your existing tools, including email and CRM, to make it easy to be productive.  You can also integrate your existing calendar to simplify booking meetings with clients.
  • Track emails, documents and website: ToutApp’s platform allows businesses to track engagement for every piece of sales communication, including emails, documents and your website, to give you full visibility into the sales process. Use this information to make data-driven decisions for future sales.
  • Best for ToutApp is best for businesses of all sizes.

Compare Email Tracking Software