The It Factor Productions

Feasterville, PA

Founded in 2007, The It Factor Productions, a top talent agency located in Feasterville, PA, quickly established relationships with top decision makers in the modeling, acting, dance and music industries to help talent get discovered.

Recognized as one of the top talent management firms in the country, The It Factor represents everyone from kids to seniors who aspire to launch careers in theater, music, print, commercial, promotional, fitness, television and film. Our talent has been placed in over 7000 productions to-date including hit TV shows such as American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and America's Next Top Model.

At It Factor, we are focused on ensuring all our clients make it in the career path they choose, and provide advice, career guidance, and connections so all represented are equipped with the tools to succeed.

Compare Modeling & Talent Agencies

Research top Modeling & Talent Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

First it start with me buying a portfolio from them. They charged me $1500. It should only be $300 for the 30 pictures I got from them. I paid on 2 cards. They charge a monthly fee to keep your pictures on their site. I put that on one card and signed paperwork showing permission to charge only one card. After a few months I tried to cancel. They were rude and just kept charging my card so I stopped payments at the bank. I thought it was over. 2 years later I notice their charge on my other card that they never had permission to charge in the first place. They committed credit card fraud. If that was bad enough I went back in my records. They had been charging my card for the last 2 years under a different company heading. That's why I didn't notice. So they committed fraud again. Watch out. They are a scam. They steal your money and give nothing back.

Make sure you google this company closely before you give them any money! A real agency who thinks you can be a legitimate entertainer/actor/model will not ask for money up front. They should only be getting paid when you get paid. There are plenty of photographers out there who would be willing to work with you for free so being told you need to pay for photos is a joke. There's plenty of photographers who do "trade for" shoots which is an exchange time for time to build both of your portfolios. I got fooled into handing over $600 to this company 3 years ago and canceled my card before they could take the rest of the charges from me. If you google this agency you will see the horror stories of how they take money from people, make all these promises and in the end they really do nothing to help your career. It's like a pretend agency to make you feel cool that over charges you for headshots.

Hi Miss Grady I see you requested on March 3rd 2016 we only contact you based upon bookings and to have any fees owed the agency deducted out of your earnings, we covered your fees and also offered to cover your fees for photography, which I am sure you are aware no agency does anywhere. You also have gone missing for 3 years. So we are completely baffled by your suggestions of legitimacy. Other then pouring blood into a cup for your to drink from - what more could we do. I would also suggest you email us - since at this point we are weighing our legal options as far as how we may continue concerning what will be legally defined as defamation and slander.

My daughter always wanted to get into acting and do modeling more than anything. She enjoys the whole process and loves fashion. She saw some good reviews on It Factor Productions and had a friend who had used them so we trusted them. We did it in January but timing has been difficult for us because we were out of the state for two months. But they've worked with us and have been very good. My daughter did the photo shoot and she loved it. She wants to do more. We also went to a workshop when they did the soap. However, she hasn't booked anything yet, probably because of poor timing for. She got the pictures and everything done in two weeks, and we left. I'd recommend them to a friend. We're so new in the process, it's hard but as far as the onboarding process, they've made it easy. I just hope she gets some work.

Alycia Kaback and the entire team here at The It Factor Productions just want to let you know we appreciate your review and are looking forward to seeing your daughter's success. The It Factor Productions and VIP Talent Connect and our entire staff including CEO and founder Alycia Kaback are 100% dedicated to her success and a bright future as a model and actress.

I've always been interested in the entertainment industry. There was never an opportunity or I didn't know even how to get involved in it or get started with it because I'm not from that kind of a background. I've been a dancer my whole life and I also liked getting pictures taken and I love fashion. So, I took the risk with The It Factor. I worked with Goldie and was scared and skeptical the entire time. I didn't know what I'm signing myself up for but if nothing comes out and this is a scam then it's just an $800 learned lesson and I'll never do that again. And if something does come out of it, then great. That's what I was thinking the whole time. However, the staff were good and business-minded. They kind of implied that I basically have to suck up to them to get something.

Nevertheless, the photo shoot was cool. I liked the makeup artist and the photographer that they worked with. They were amazing and made me feel very comfortable for my first shoot. And, yesterday I had my first work. It was a hair show and was an amazing experience. I got to work with professional hairstylists and models that travel with them. It was a good learning experience. I'm glad that Goldie got me in that opportunity and thought of me. However, I feel like I don’t have a hundred percent of my time dedicated to it because I also have a job and I’m a full-time student. I wish I could make this my full-time career but that’s not realistic at all.

Thank you Radhika from Alycia Kaback and The It Factor Productions for providing your review and are excited to see your career as a dancer flourish. If you need any help please let us know, The It factor Productions is always a email or phone call away.

The It Factor Productions' legitimacy and validation made me trust them over other companies. I worked with Goldie when I signed up and it was absolutely quick, hassle-free and promising. Great environment, wonderful help and they really care about you. I've attended a workshop and thus far it's been an exhilarating experience and very much true to what they presented. What you see is what you get with them.

The It Factor Productions and Alycia Kaback and everyone here at the office want to thank you for taking the time to give your review of The It Factor Productions and we are very honored you are a part of the management company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The It Factor Productions?

Our experience with The It Factor Productions has been good. My niece worked with Goldie and she also attended workshops and photoshoots. She signed up with them at the beginning of January and she already got her first job the beginning of February. However, the set that she experienced was cold. It was an outside shoot at 6:30 in the morning. But other than that, we're very satisfied with The It Factor Productions and we'd recommend them.

Thank you Regina for taking the time for your review of The It Factor Productions and appreciate the honesty about your nieces first day working on set. On behalf of Alycia Kaback and Michael Fomkin and all our staff we are very proud of you and know how wonderful it must be to see the first steps of her career and to looking forward to many other opportunities with The It Factor Productions.

I've had a positive experience with The It Factor Productions. Goldie helped me sign up and she's been good and straight to the point. I'm still in the school on campus but I hope to have more experiences through It Factor soon.

VIP Talent Connect and The It Factor Productions would like to thank you taking the time to review us. We appreciate your thoughts and from Alycia Kaback and Michael Fomkin and the staff at The It Factor Productions wish you the best.

One of my peers from college told me about It Factor Productions. I was interested in modeling so I signed up in November. I love everyone from It Factor. They were very straightforward and honest about everything which gave me an overview of the whole industry. They broke it down in a way that I would be able to understand and gave me their contact information if I ever needed help with anything. I haven't attended any workshops yet, but during the photo shoots, they've been well. It's very relaxed and everybody was nice. I'm a shy person, but I didn't feel that because they were starting conversations with me to make me feel comfortable and it worked. Attending a VIP event was also fun. It was a great experience to be able to ask people who are already in the industry - questions about what we need to do to get to where they're at. It was really cool and very informative. Overall, it was a life-changing experience.

I always had the desire to be in the entertainment business and I'm already into music. The It Factor Productions was referred to me by the producer and I wanted to see if it can add any help to my resume. I just started with them and it's been good. They did well presenting and explaining how the program works, and now, Goldie is my production manager. We took pictures and I did a workshop a couple of weeks ago too. It was new experience overall and I got to meet some people and hear about certain things that they've done in their lives. I'm now ready to move forward and see what else this company can provide and help me with in my career.

I always wanted to be an actress when I was younger. Then I found The It Factor Productions on the internet. It looked like that they were great as I've seen everything on their website and they seemed to be really nice people when I signed up then. I love Goldie, and Alys is really nice too. I'm having my first photo shoot tomorrow with them. I'm so excited that I can't even check out the outfits and think of what to wear.

When I signed up with The It Factor Productions, they told me about the company and the packages. I worked with Goldie and their staff are nice people. The photo shoot was quick and after that they told me I got to build my profile.

Thank you Albert from VIP Talent connect and The It Factor Productions for taking the time to review your experience, can not wait to see you on TV or the cover of a magazine real soon. You are going to do great!!

I’m with Goldie of The It Factor Productions and I haven’t had too much experience quite yet but they are all really friendly and work really well as a team and they really support their talent.

I submitted information about my son applying as a talent in the entertainment industry about a year ago. Then the information may have been filtered through to the list of The It Factor Productions. They contacted us and we went through the interview. They were very professional, knew what they were doing, and had a lot of experience. A lot of people who worked there seemed knowledgeable and friendly. Signing up was exciting. They gave a lot of good information so that you knew what you were getting into. There was no pressure. Our interaction with their staff was great and couldn't get any better. Goldie was the agent and Aly was the one who did the presentation. Aly's there every time we go to them and she's great too.

Last Saturday, our son had a photo shoot. There were a lot of people there and we realized that the photographer was only there once a month so that all these people had to get their photos done on the same day. They said that you need to be patient and told us that ahead of time. So, it was a long day. We were there from 10:30 AM till 5 PM but we were very comfortable. We had snacks and drinks, and watched TV. When it was our child's turn, he was very excited about the photo shoot and it went well.

In two weeks, our son had booked work. It was wonderful. He was an extra on the "Law & Order" program at St. John's Preparatory School in Astoria. The whole thing was an adventure and it's very exciting to see where it's going to take him. We also have an event coming up on December 5th and we're very excited about that. So our overall experience with The It Factor was everything that they said it was going to be. It's a lot of work and dedication. You don't get anything for nothing, but they are there for you every step of the way with the knowledge and providing work that's out there. They're a good company overall and so far, our experience with them has been very good.

The It Factor Productions would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. All of the staff at The It Factor Productions would like to say thank you also.

I've always been interested in the entertainment industry since I was a kid and The It Factor Productions found me. I decided that this is probably something that I should try for my career. I worked with Goldie and interacting with her and the staff was pretty good. I just paid off my member's fee so I haven't booked any work yet, but I'll do my photo shoot in a couple of weeks.

Paul thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We definitely love your feedback and are also looking forward to YOUR big weekend coming up. If you need any help before the shoot feel free to call the office at 215-322-8200

I got interested in the entertainment industry for my daughter for modeling and acting. We've dealt with The It Factor Productions before and had went with a company in New York. That didn't go too well so we just decided to stick with The It Factor. They were able to explain everything. Not everything worked but we were already familiar with them because it wasn't our first time. Everything went smooth.

When I get in contact with Goldie, I usually get a response back right away. They're always concerned about the client. They help out a lot with getting everything ready. My new experience on the set was good. Although we're already used to this experience, we're seeing more with this company. They're keeping up more with the client to make sure the client's good, having fun and get enough work. They're concerned about the client than the other company we were with.

The It Factor Productions recruited me at the mall two years ago. I got interested because I was out of a job and it was an opportunity that came up and I just thought, "Whatever, just see where it goes." I didn't sign up with them two years ago; I recently did. They were very informative when I was signing up. They're outright with all the information that they offer, so I knew what I was getting into. The staff was very polite. The only downside to them is they don't keep the time but aside from that, they're pretty good. The workshop was done by one of their models and it was all professional, funny and enlightening. The photo shoot was very professional as well. My first meeting with Goldie wasn't until a couple of weeks ago, but right after I sat down with her, I actually started getting booked. My first booking was fun. I made friends and connected with people. I'm happy with them.

The It Factor Productions would like to say thank you for the sweet review. Everyone here at The It Factor Productions is glad to have you on board. (Two years was so long to wait) :) but you are here now with The It Factor Productions and that is all that matters - we are here for your success.

Hailey has always been interested in the entertainment industry. She loves getting her picture taken. One day, she just said that she wanted to get into modeling and some acting. We got her into The It Factor Productions and so far, it's been wonderful. We've worked with Goldie mostly and have talked with Aly on numerous occasions, they've both been great. We go in to see Goldie next week to set up her webpage. With our experience so far, we recommend them. They're very professional, friendly, and have Hailey's best interest at heart.

Michelle everyone at The It Factor Productions appreciates your review. It is honest reviews like this that really makes us feel great - thank you again from everyone here at The It Factor Productions.

My daughter has got this beautiful singing voice (Broadway voice). She's all about theater. I signed her up with The It Factor and everybody I've dealt with so far has been wonderful. We worked with Aly and Goldie.

VIP Talent Connect and The It Factor Productions would like to say thank you for your very kind review.

Ha! I could say a million and one things about IT Factor/REACH/VIP Talent Connect (Or whatever they want to call themselves this year). My experience with them initially began in 2009. First they wanted to scout me as a talent. They were based in between front & 2nd and South Street at this time. I didn't move forward with them because honestly as a 19 year old (living and providing for self on own) who has over $2400 for headshots/ body shots? And paying for some Networking Event that is not even speed castings or meet and greet with the possibility to meet with actual booking agents? A few months later they contacted me about a position as a talent scout. I worked my butt off for them for 30 days, had over 100 people show up to them with more than 20 signees and at the end of that month did I see my $900 salary? Nope. Was I ever compensated for the people who signed? Nope.

In between then and now I received numerous emails from them to come in to their office because they liked my look. But did you guys forget I was trying to work with you??? Right. Let's fast forward between then and now. I have had relatively good success with my modeling career, even had big screen production extra roles, walked in NYFW, scouted for Mercedes Benz. At this time I really need management so I could focus on everything going on in my life like business and home and need them to focus on my entertainment career. And I was there because I was exclusively requested to meet her and Demi Lovato at her next session in Feasterville! Of course I was game.

This is what I told the woman Alycia, I was very up front. During the Open Call where she gives the presentation she pretty much used me to belittle everyone else saying that my connects should have did A, B, or C. If they are so connected in the industry and at my age how likely is it that I'll make it... Someone just starting out has a better chance than I do! (LOL. Doesn't even know me. SMH.) She used me to make a point to everyone else about how solid she is and name dropped, name dropped, name dropped. She looks me over and says "Even though you have the height you don't have the weight and you're not blonde with blue eyes so we can't manage you or sign you to the agency. But you can come to our networking event and meet with people who can get you on BET or something like that as a Host". BET though REALLY??? If that wasn't subtle bigotry IDK what is!

Then says "Can you make it the next day (which was a Sunday) to read the monologue?" I thought it would all happen the same day. But basically it was to read the monologue, get critiqued by people who weren't even qualified to do a stage play & set up a payment plan via credit/debit for the networking event. Needless to say I didn't go. Then I get calls and emails from them between that week and the next week saying that they still want to work with me and to come in to their office. So I go. Like who really is going to stalk a person this much... I was curious, plus if that didn't work out I wanted to see how I could make $$ off of them career wise outside of being a talent scout (Sorry but I don't work for free. Learned my lessons).

So I get to their office, I finally read the monologue and I get critiqued by a woman who works for Alycia (but she joined because she signed her daughter and has dreams of her daughter making it big in modeling and acting. Her name was Deb). Again someone who isn't even qualified to direct traffic let alone a stage play, Therefore how can you critique monologues. Anyway not to digress she wants me to work out a payment plan for this conference in New York City in Dec. that will feature Demi Lovato (This is when I realized Demi wasn't coming to their office to meet with me and a select few). I said "I couldn't do it. I have financial obligations but because of my extensive professional background in the corporate world, keep me in consideration for salaried employment. I don't scout talent". She says she will and forward my resume. I forget to forward it.

She contacts me 2-3 more time like, "Send your resume". I do. She says Alycia and Mike would like to meet with me in regards to career opportunities (my resume is actually impressive both corporate professional and entertainment industry professional). I tell her, "I am only available for an hr. during the day during the week, or evenings or weekends". She schedules me for the day. I go. I'm not far from their office. It's a 5 min. drive. When I get there, the guy Mike I'm supposed to meet with leaves to go to Vitamin Shoppe... LIKE REALLY??? And after filling out what they asked for and providing copies of resumes Alycia comes out with the Resting B*tch Face, mumbles "Hello", looks at clipboard (the one I attached my info to) and disappears for the next 30 mins.!

Never at an interview does a hiring manager have you wait that long. Once I realized it was 10 mins. left in the hour I had available to meet with Alycia Kayback and the Mike guy I kindly gave back their prospective employee booklet (which says the 1st thing you have to do is Scout. SMMFH) & took back my resumes and employment questionnaire. I have never been so offended in my life!

For people to act like they are better than you and not even know you, word of advice STEER CLEAR!! For what they offer you can do it yourself or find a management company that only charges a percentage off the work they help you get. Not fees upfront for a hope and a dream. They say a person who is ugly on the inside manifest itself on the outside... This is so true for her!! The worst. And for those who did obtain work from them, more power to it. I never felt so much negative, self-righteous energy in my life. Yet you need people to pay these fees. Right... Get sponsorship since your so well-endowed in the industry.

Dear Mr/Miss Mind YourOwn since this review is seems based upon being a former employee - yet you seem to be confused on how an agency works and as such if you were a former staff member - you would know so this entire post makes no sense at all.

My only remedy is to call the office 215-322-8200. If someone asked you for money or any of these alleged abuses - we would gladly prosecute that person with you.

If you are familiar with a agency - you should never pay any fees to be a model - if someone asks YOU for money you should not walk out of the office - YOU should run.

I would also suggest Miss/Mr Mind YourOwn seek the advice of a anger management counselor and also an English teacher.

So far, it has been good with It Factor, but we're still working on a lot of formalities such as the paperwork involved as far as my daughter being a solid actor. She's liked having her pictures taken and she's been a bit of an actress to begin with. She was in her first rodeo as far as signing up with One Source Talent before so she is familiar with this process. When we signed up with The It Factor, they were very professional in the sense that my daughter had been in the business for a long time and she knows what she's doing. The It Factory is convenient to us and it's a great value to us that they're close by.

Thank you Deidre for your review of The It Factor Productions - we are so glad yourself and your daughter are a part of the company and love working with her also. Looking forward to years of success.

Being in the entertainment industry is something that I've always been doing, and joining The It Factor was cool because I already know someone that was involved in it so she just guided me to join. At sign up, they were very informative on the things that I asked about the company. They are helpful and understanding, and they're like family. Overall, it was a joyful experience.

The It Factor Productions and VIP Talent Connect are very appreciative of your review and support. Thank you Tramaine for trusting us with your career.

I wanted to try something different and explore all my options so I got interested in the entertainment industry. I was approached on the street by The It Factor Productions and I had visited their office several times. It was close to where I was living then and I only dealt with the ones that I was in contact with. Signing up with them was easy, and I had open and good interactions with their staff. They're helpful when someone is getting in, but they could be more helpful in explaining exactly the modalities of how everything works and what happens down the line.

Tom thank you for taking the time to share your experience about The It Factor Productions and VIP Talent Connect with others. We looking forward to seeing your career with us flourish and grow also.

I'm proud to be a part of Reach Management and The It Factor Productions. I like them and I am happy there. I'm learning and I feel honored to be accepted with the management company. The photo shoot was a fun. There was a lot of people. We were all excited. Once it was my turn to get my headshot done, it was a quick process. I actually went doing a workshop with them on the 19th, that Saturday last month, and it was very informative. We had Fuji there from Trump Model Management and from IMG Models who had trained us. We learned from him. Before Fuji came on, it was another one of their successful models who's full time in the industry, who does a lot of work overseas in India and other countries. He said he was on a break for about 5 months and he came in to share his story. I learned a lot and got more details and information on things I should do and it was overall a fun workshop.

I haven't been booked for work. However, I did get booked through having a website with The It Factor and having access to their other castings. So I did get a job through applying myself through their casting list. I have been trying to refer a relative of mine who is an artist and I speak very highly about them on social media. Even when I was booked through one of their castings on social media, they gave me a little recognition to all of their followers and that was exciting. I always see their professionalism and they are very focused and serious about what they do, and they treat everyone nicely. You can't fault them for whatever decisions they have because they are taking a professional route.

We were scouted in the mall and decided to pursue it because the entertainment industry has been something that my child had talked about doing and is interested in for a while already. I was impressed with what I heard at the presentation, and signing up with The It Factor Productions was a good experience. But, we did have to come back and forth several times for short appointments. We haven't done much other than come in and meet with Goldie, with whom I haven't had any issues so far. We recently did the photo shoot too. I'm still waiting to see what happens.

Christina thank you so much for your review of The It Factor Productions and your honestly in your experience with us and the staff. We really do appreciate it and looking forward to seeing your here this month to meet with the Casting Director from NBC.

We've been stopped at the mall by someone from The It Factor. A lot of people stop my daughter in such places so we didn't trust immediately and we wanted to check if it's a reputable company or not. So we set up an appointment and went there and finally decided to sign up. We worked with Goldie and their staff are very nice and friendly.

After that, my daughter attended a photo shoot. The makeup person was nice and we liked him a lot. He showed his work and he did a very good job. There was only one photographer and only one makeup person, so it took a lot of time. We waited for so long because they invited a lot of people there. We spent around 4 or 5 hours to complete that photo shoot. Other than that, it was nice and they provided breakfast and lunch. They are pretty organized there. Then the agency suggested to us to go for an audition last August. We went to the audition but my daughter wasn't selected. She's still in school and she has a lot of work to do besides that so she is not very active in it right now. But as far as these two experiences go, I'm okay with it.

The It Factor Productions staff and clients appreciate your wonderful review Inncha and looking forward to your daughter having an amazing career. Thank you also for your patience on the shoot - yes they are always long days - even shooting for major magazines are long days - perfection is worth it though as you saw - the shoot went great and the pictures are all amazing.

We (my son and I) have been a part of the "It Factor" for about a year now. We have received nothing but grace from this marvelous company. My son enjoys talking to and with the staff and also other people who are a part of this company to further their careers. The team manager that we have is AWESOME! She makes sure that we are taken care of & recommends what she believe is best for my son. She keeps in contact just as well as we do.

Before we became a part of this wonderful company, I would watch my son just move through life. Now that we have become a part of such a great team I can watch him live through life. This company miraculously opened up some doors & showed me another great character of my son. I would like to just say thank you to everyone at the "It Factor" for being such wonderful, generous, heart-warming people who accepts you for who you are with open arms. We love you and wish nothing but blessings to shower upon your company and everyone that is a part of it!!! Peace & Blessings.

Miss Williams thank you from all of us - for a wonderful review.

My one and a half year old son seems to enjoy having his picture taken and being the center of attention. I noticed The It Factor Productions online so I submitted his photo and got a callback a couple of days later. Signing my son up with them was easy and simple. Everyone was very, very friendly. My son had a great time. Everyone was patient with him and always helpful. It was nice and it went smoothly. I have not received his New York license to be able to perform so he has not booked yet. Nevertheless, I would recommend them to a friend.

Lacee, We’re delighted to read your feedback about the It Factor Productions!! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect opportunity for all of our talent! Let us know as soon as your trust fund is set up so we can your son on set and working.

I’ve been doing plays and theater productions since eleventh grade, since I kept getting parts and leads. So from then on, I just wanted to act and sing. And I was always told I had like a model-potential body and face so I always wanted to see how far it takes me. I had my first photo shoot with The It Factor three weeks ago, and I got my pictures taken really nice. Now I’m just waiting on opportunity and my manager to see if something comes up. It’s been good so far.

My piano teacher got me interested in the entertainment industry so I signed up with The It Factor and they called me for an interview. So far, I haven't had any issues. I've actually done a photoshoot with them and I was very happy with how the pictures turned out. I've had a lot of offers, it's just that I haven't been available.

I have been acting for several years now. I started in high school and got very interested in performing, and I'm studying theater in college right now. One day at the park, I was approached by one of The It Factor staff. I signed up and everybody there was very quick to answer questions and eager to help with anything anybody had to worry or ask about. So far I've done headshots at their offices and hopefully soon, I'm still in school, I'll be able to book some work.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The It Factor Productions is an agency that represents models, actors and musicians. The company was founded in 2007, and it has placed clients in more than 7,000 projects and jobs.

• Job experience: The company has experience placing clients in high-quality, reputable jobs. Some projects that clients have been cast in include NYC Fashion Week, the film "Wolf of Wall Street" and "Vogue Italia" magazine.
  • REACH technology: The It Factor Productions created REACH, a high-tech platform through which companies can access and book talent.
  • Open casting: Agents from The It Factor are constantly looking for new talent, so they are a good resource for aspiring actors and models currently looking for representation.
  • All ages: The It Factor represents clients from kids to senior citizens, so they are a good choice for clients of all ages.
  • VIP Talent Connect networking events: Clients who work with The It Factor Productions have access to VIP Talent Connect networking events where they can meet other talent, producers and casting directors who may eventually cast them in jobs.
  • Best for Aspiring actors, child talent, experienced entertainers and fashion models.

Compare Modeling & Talent Agencies