Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Feasterville, PA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.30/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Founded in 2007, The It Factor Productions, a top talent agency located in Feasterville, PA, quickly established relationships with top decision makers in the modeling, acting, dance and music industries to help talent get discovered.

Recognized as one of the top talent management firms in the country, The It Factor represents everyone from kids to seniors who aspire to launch careers in theater, music, print, commercial, promotional, fitness, television and film. Our talent has been placed in over 7000 productions to-date including hit TV shows such as American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and America's Next Top Model.

At It Factor, we are focused on ensuring all our clients make it in the career path they choose, and provide advice, career guidance, and connections so all represented are equipped with the tools to succeed.

View More View More

The It Factor Productions Reviews

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

First it start with me buying a portfolio from them. They charged me $1500. It should only be $300 for the 30 pictures I got from them. I paid on 2 cards. They charge a monthly fee to keep your pictures on their site. I put that on one card and signed paperwork showing permission to charge only one card. After a few months I tried to cancel. They were rude and just kept charging my card so I stopped payments at the bank. I thought it was over. 2 years later I notice their charge on my other card that they never had permission to charge in the first place. They committed credit card fraud. If that was bad enough I went back in my records. They had been charging my card for the last 2 years under a different company heading. That's why I didn't notice. So they committed fraud again. Watch out. They are a scam. They steal your money and give nothing back.

Original review: March 3, 2016

Make sure you google this company closely before you give them any money! A real agency who thinks you can be a legitimate entertainer/actor/model will not ask for money up front. They should only be getting paid when you get paid. There are plenty of photographers out there who would be willing to work with you for free so being told you need to pay for photos is a joke. There's plenty of photographers who do "trade for" shoots which is an exchange time for time to build both of your portfolios. I got fooled into handing over $600 to this company 3 years ago and canceled my card before they could take the rest of the charges from me. If you google this agency you will see the horror stories of how they take money from people, make all these promises and in the end they really do nothing to help your career. It's like a pretend agency to make you feel cool that over charges you for headshots.

The It Factor Productions response

Hi Miss Grady I see you requested on March 3rd 2016 we only contact you based upon bookings and to have any fees owed the agency deducted out of your earnings, we covered your fees and also offered to cover your fees for photography, which I am sure you are aware no agency does anywhere. You also have gone missing for 3 years. So we are completely baffled by your suggestions of legitimacy. Other then pouring blood into a cup for your to drink from - what more could we do. I would also suggest you email us - since at this point we are weighing our legal options as far as how we may continue concerning what will be legally defined as defamation and slander.

Get expert buying tips about Modeling and Talent Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

My daughter always wanted to get into acting and do modeling more than anything. She enjoys the whole process and loves fashion. She saw some good reviews on It Factor Productions and had a friend who had used them so we trusted them. We did it in January but timing has been difficult for us because we were out of the state for two months. But they've worked with us and have been very good. My daughter did the photo shoot and she loved it. She wants to do more. We also went to a workshop when they did the soap. However, she hasn't booked anything yet, probably because of poor timing for. She got the pictures and everything done in two weeks, and we left. I'd recommend them to a friend. We're so new in the process, it's hard but as far as the onboarding process, they've made it easy. I just hope she gets some work.

The It Factor Productions response

Alycia Kaback and the entire team here at The It Factor Productions just want to let you know we appreciate your review and are looking forward to seeing your daughter's success. The It Factor Productions and VIP Talent Connect and our entire staff including CEO and founder Alycia Kaback are 100% dedicated to her success and a bright future as a model and actress.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2016

I've always been interested in the entertainment industry. There was never an opportunity or I didn't know even how to get involved in it or get started with it because I'm not from that kind of a background. I've been a dancer my whole life and I also liked getting pictures taken and I love fashion. So, I took the risk with The It Factor. I worked with Goldie and was scared and skeptical the entire time. I didn't know what I'm signing myself up for but if nothing comes out and this is a scam then it's just an $800 learned lesson and I'll never do that again. And if something does come out of it, then great. That's what I was thinking the whole time. However, the staff were good and business-minded. They kind of implied that I basically have to suck up to them to get something.

Nevertheless, the photo shoot was cool. I liked the makeup artist and the photographer that they worked with. They were amazing and made me feel very comfortable for my first shoot. And, yesterday I had my first work. It was a hair show and was an amazing experience. I got to work with professional hairstylists and models that travel with them. It was a good learning experience. I'm glad that Goldie got me in that opportunity and thought of me. However, I feel like I don’t have a hundred percent of my time dedicated to it because I also have a job and I’m a full-time student. I wish I could make this my full-time career but that’s not realistic at all.

The It Factor Productions response

Thank you Radhika from Alycia Kaback and The It Factor Productions for providing your review and are excited to see your career as a dancer flourish. If you need any help please let us know, The It factor Productions is always a email or phone call away.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2016

The It Factor Productions' legitimacy and validation made me trust them over other companies. I worked with Goldie when I signed up and it was absolutely quick, hassle-free and promising. Great environment, wonderful help and they really care about you. I've attended a workshop and thus far it's been an exhilarating experience and very much true to what they presented. What you see is what you get with them.

The It Factor Productions response

The It Factor Productions and Alycia Kaback and everyone here at the office want to thank you for taking the time to give your review of The It Factor Productions and we are very honored you are a part of the management company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The It Factor Productions?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2016

Our experience with The It Factor Productions has been good. My niece worked with Goldie and she also attended workshops and photoshoots. She signed up with them at the beginning of January and she already got her first job the beginning of February. However, the set that she experienced was cold. It was an outside shoot at 6:30 in the morning. But other than that, we're very satisfied with The It Factor Productions and we'd recommend them.

The It Factor Productions response

Thank you Regina for taking the time for your review of The It Factor Productions and appreciate the honesty about your nieces first day working on set. On behalf of Alycia Kaback and Michael Fomkin and all our staff we are very proud of you and know how wonderful it must be to see the first steps of her career and to looking forward to many other opportunities with The It Factor Productions.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

I've had a positive experience with The It Factor Productions. Goldie helped me sign up and she's been good and straight to the point. I'm still in the school on campus but I hope to have more experiences through It Factor soon.

The It Factor Productions response

VIP Talent Connect and The It Factor Productions would like to thank you taking the time to review us. We appreciate your thoughts and from Alycia Kaback and Michael Fomkin and the staff at The It Factor Productions wish you the best.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2016

One of my peers from college told me about It Factor Productions. I was interested in modeling so I signed up in November. I love everyone from It Factor. They were very straightforward and honest about everything which gave me an overview of the whole industry. They broke it down in a way that I would be able to understand and gave me their contact information if I ever needed help with anything. I haven't attended any workshops yet, but during the photo shoots, they've been well. It's very relaxed and everybody was nice. I'm a shy person, but I didn't feel that because they were starting conversations with me to make me feel comfortable and it worked. Attending a VIP event was also fun. It was a great experience to be able to ask people who are already in the industry - questions about what we need to do to get to where they're at. It was really cool and very informative. Overall, it was a life-changing experience.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2016

I always had the desire to be in the entertainment business and I'm already into music. The It Factor Productions was referred to me by the producer and I wanted to see if it can add any help to my resume. I just started with them and it's been good. They did well presenting and explaining how the program works, and now, Goldie is my production manager. We took pictures and I did a workshop a couple of weeks ago too. It was new experience overall and I got to meet some people and hear about certain things that they've done in their lives. I'm now ready to move forward and see what else this company can provide and help me with in my career.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2015

I always wanted to be an actress when I was younger. Then I found The It Factor Productions on the internet. It looked like that they were great as I've seen everything on their website and they seemed to be really nice people when I signed up then. I love Goldie, and Alys is really nice too. I'm having my first photo shoot tomorrow with them. I'm so excited that I can't even check out the outfits and think of what to wear.

The It Factor Productions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

The It Factor Productions is an agency that represents models, actors and musicians. The company was founded in 2007, and it has placed clients in more than 7,000 projects and jobs.

• Job experience: The company has experience placing clients in high-quality, reputable jobs. Some projects that clients have been cast in include NYC Fashion Week, the film "Wolf of Wall Street" and "Vogue Italia" magazine.

• REACH technology: The It Factor Productions created REACH, a high-tech platform through which companies can access and book talent.

• Open casting: Agents from The It Factor are constantly looking for new talent, so they are a good resource for aspiring actors and models currently looking for representation.

• All ages: The It Factor represents clients from kids to senior citizens, so they are a good choice for clients of all ages.

• VIP Talent Connect networking events: Clients who work with The It Factor Productions have access to VIP Talent Connect networking events where they can meet other talent, producers and casting directors who may eventually cast them in jobs.

• Best for: Aspiring actors, child talent, experienced entertainers and fashion models.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team