Talkdesk

Compare Call Center Software

Research top Call Center Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They are the same as the competition. There isn't uniqueness to the process. However this doesn't mean that the methods used don't work. They just aren't anything exciting. It will be easy whether or not you've been integrated before or not. This company offers a variety of features which make it stick out from competitors. Their modernity is very helpful for consumers. Nothing feels behind the times. Payment options are always a sore subject for someone on a tight budget like myself. However, I must say that they were more than willing to accommodate my needs. If everyone has the same attitude and knowledge as one another nothing can go wrong. There's nothing worse than talking to multiple people who all tell you different things.

For me technology can be very vexing, so it's nice to have someone talk me through the process and help me understand what I'm doing for any future encounters with the same problem. It's very accessible for someone who might not be tech savvy, it allows me to have different functions that I regularly don't have. However you do have to work a bit to learn about them all. It's actually almost hassle free, I'm just a stickler and refuse to give anything that's not perfect a 5/5. There have been one or two hiccups but for the most part it's great. They're really helpful and ready to try to help you (even if you have no idea what is going on). They're patient and if they can't solve the problem for you they won't waste your time, they'll patch you to someone else to explain it to you.

Working and learning was a process of time and hard work but learning what it was all about was a plus. In fact a lot of people find it hard with this type of knowledge. At first I did and almost gave up but I kept going. It's really not all that hard. The features are great. At first you really don't understand then you have to work hard to know the mathematics of the product itself or products. It all depends on what features it recalls. It pays my bills that pays the mortgage. It pays my child's tuitions for her college. It pays off very well. I suggest that young people should get into it. It would be a great investment. Customer service was great but then again you don't always get that with this kind of work. Usually people are uptight because I've had a hard day but I've had good experiences.

Ease of use. Very reliable and gets the job done. Very good program. I'd definitely recommend this friends and family and would use this as my main program over everything else. Very good all around features and services. Highly recommend to everyone. It's also very simplistic and easy to use for just about anyone. Very vast amount of payment options and prices make it very easy to obtain. Great premium services and you definitely can't go wrong with that. Very great customer services experience with friendly and knowledgeable people who are dedicated and can help you relatively quickly.

Very easy to switch between programs and very easy to learn and become familiar with. I enjoyed learning to use this program and would highly recommend it to anyone else. Pre-typed words were a huge help. As well as graphics I could add. It was a breeze completing incoming calls. And I would highly recommend this to anyone working in a call center. Payment options were sensible and affordable. This program definitely considers people's income matters. It makes everything simple and to the point. Working with this program I've encounter so many reasons to love customer service. We all know customer service can be extremely rude sometimes. But not with this program!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Talkdesk?

Easy to learn. Easy to implement. Setup was very quick and efficient. Would recommend to other companies. Works well with no downtime. Was able to integrate efficiency. Extra features regarding routing and tracking are very beneficial. Helps us maintain our level of customer service without any significant downtime. Plenty of payment options make me ok mailing payment easy and system operational in order to meet customer satisfaction and services. Very effective and efficient. Customer service is always very knowledgeable and helpful. Customer service is always polite and very friendly. Problems are solved quickly.

It fit in pretty well. It was very easy to use and helped out quite a bit. I was able to integrate it very easily with no problems. There were no issues with it at all. I did not notice any additional features that were not included with any of the other services of its type. It did just about the same things as everything else. It was extremely easy to pay for. I used my debit card and it accepted payment immediately. No problems or issues happened with payment, it was really fast. I did not have to use the customer service for anything so I can't really say too much about it. Hopefully I won't have to in the future either. Hope it's useful if I need it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Talkdesk is a world-leading developer and distributor of cloud-based call center software.

• Streamlined interface: Talkdesk is designed with clean and clear presentation in mind. Its streamlined interface is customizable and easy to use.
  • Advanced routing: Talkdesk uses skill-based routing systems and caller data to connect the callers to the right agent as soon as the calls connect.
  • Webinars: The Talkdesk website has a selection of slideshow webinars designed to improve customer service. They are available to anyone—not just people who have purchased Talkdesk software. Talkdesk also has a selection of Ebooks and guides ready to download.
  • Application integration: Talkdesk can integrate a number of applications like Google Contacts, Slack, LiveChat and Microsoft Dynamics into its program. These integrations may only be available with Pro and Enterprise versions of the software.
  • Best for Talkdesk is best for businesses looking for a cloud-based call center software designed to be easy to use.

Compare Call Center Software